The Pledge Mistress Ch. 45

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Lisa's group circled the football field and finished about a minute after Elaine crossed the finish line, along with a cluster of other race participants. Lisa felt quite good and was not burned out at all, in comparison with the previous race, which left her totally exhausted. She ran up to Kathleen and gave her a big hug, but then noticed that the winner seemed somewhat nervous upon seeing that she had run the race with Ken. Yes, that was an issue, that business between Ken and Kathleen, one that Lisa would need to address as soon as possible.

A few minutes later Lisa and the other runners from her sorority stretched out while the slowest participants from the race straggled into the stadium and passed the finish line. After the 178th contestant crossed the finish line, the track was empty of additional runners. The Tri-Alpha president radioed out to fellow fraternity members watching outside the stadium to see if any other runners were still en route, but it appeared that there were not. About 20 runners had dropped out of the race, which was a fairly normal rate of attrition among the participants for any given year.

As the winner of the women's trophy, Kathleen shyly smiled for the multitude of photographers eager to get her picture. Her bare sweaty body was thoroughly documented, alone with just her trophy, with the other two race winners, with the winner of the men's division, and with the fellow members of her sorority. Although she was shy by nature, fortunately Kathleen was not shy about having her picture taken or about displaying her body. However, President Tracy quickly headed off any reporters wanting to conduct a live interview with the race winner, directing them instead to talk to the sorority's Public Representative about the race and Kathleen's participation.

Among the naked women recovering on the field were the three pledge alternates Lisa had recruited to run in the race. Lisa and Tracy congratulated each of them. They now had the opportunity to become pledges, in spite of the fact that would bring the total number of pledges to 43. One of the girls was rather shy, so Lisa introduced her to Cherine, who would be her counselor and group leader. The other two would be assigned to Brittany and Erin, who were the pledges with the most seniority. Brittany and Erin would be mentors to the two newest pledges and let them know what was expected of them. Lisa gave the aspirants final instructions to show up at the sorority house the following day at 11:00 a.m. There would be some catching up to do with their training and they would have to undergo the medical exam, but as of Monday they would be fully integrated with the other pledges and hopefully swear in as members in December.

----------

That night there was a huge party at the Tri-Alpha house to celebrate the successful race and the fact that members of the sorority and fraternity had taken both first place trophies. Kathleen was one of the two most honored guests, and shyly listened to dozens of compliments and congratulations. Lisa could tell that her lover was quite happy and a little overwhelmed at being the subject of admiration instead of ridicule. There was no doubt about it; Kathleen's life had radically changed during her four months with the Four-Beta Sorority. Her accomplishments were real and finally her personality would have a chance to grow. Lisa still planned to exert control over her lover's life, but her main goal was that Kathleen be happy and never again face the humiliations she had to deal with in high school.

Bernadette had her own way of rewarding the three male winners of the race. As the party progressed Lisa noticed that Bernadette was absent three times from the party, and each time she was missing one of the Tri-Alpha trophy winners was missing as well. As for the Tri-Alpha vice president and Cherine, they showed up at the party, but within a half an hour they were nowhere in sight.

There was a final surprise that night that over the next few days would fuel some gossip throughout the Four-Beta house. President Tracy had invited Sergeant Polk from Campus Security to the party as her date. Polk's presence in Tracy's life was a mystery to everyone in the sorority, and it was a mystery that would never be understood by the other women.

Tracy admired Sergeant Polk and was grateful to him, for reasons that neither ever would be able to tell anyone else. He had been there for her when she most needed him, quietly helped her in very crucial ways, and knew when he needed to keep his mouth shut. He was not a flamboyant or glamorous person, but his willingness to risk his career for her had earned President Tracy's friendship and trust.

----------

The following Monday morning Lisa showed up to Ruth Burnside's office as usual, took off her dress and hung it on the hook her boss had provided, and neatly put her shoes under her desk. She began working on grading a stack of quizzes the professor had given to her classes the previous Friday. However, Lisa went very slowly because she had trouble concentrating. Her mind still was on her adventures over the weekend and she felt very sexy. Every so often she rubbed her legs together, although she knew that was not a good idea because eventually she would want an orgasm.

Ruth Burnside and Jim Halsey entered the office and Lisa stood up to greet them. The professor no longer expected Lisa to stand "at the position of submission and respect", but, like any other student aide or teaching assistant, Lisa was expected the stand up when the professor or her partner entered the room.

Burnside could tell right away what was going on in Lisa's mind. She knew her student well enough to understand that unless she was brought to orgasm, she would be unable to concentrate on either her work or her studies and would waste the day. The professor decided to fix that problem, and in doing so, continue mentoring the young woman as a dominatrix.

As Burnside contemplated the naked student standing before her, she knew that Lisa would follow a different path in life than she had followed. The girl would not be as heavily into S&M as the professor and already had established who her subs were going to be. In a way Burnside admired Lisa because she would be more loyal to her two primary lovers and was much more sure of herself then Ruth had been when she was 20. However, both women knew that Lisa still had a lot to learn and fully expected her mentor to share her knowledge of human nature and sexual control. Lisa understood that the only way she truly could learn was by sharing real-life experiences with her professor.

Burnside walked over to Lisa's desk and noted that her progress on grading had been rather slow. She held up the meager stack of completed papers and turned to confront her student:

"Lisa, how long have you been in this office? This morning, I mean?"

"I...I guess I got her about an hour ago, Dr. Burnside."

"An hour? And in an hour you managed to grade just eleven quizzes?"

"Yes, Dr. Burnside...I guess I was kinda distracted."

"Distracted, huh? Distracted by what, Lisa?"

"I...it's just that sometimes I'm thinking about...I don't know, it's hard to explain..."

"No, it's not hard to explain at all. Not hard at all. You're not focused because your mind's on sex instead of your responsibilities in this office. Let me explain something. The department's not paying you to sit here thinking about your sexual fantasies. We're paying you to help out with the classes. Obviously this morning your priorities are not straight."

"I guess not, Dr. Burnside."

"Now, let me ask you this. What happens if you see that one of your pledges is not focused? At the Four-Beta house, what do you do about a situation like that?"

Lisa took a deep breath, because she knew where the conversation was going:

"They get disciplined to make them focus, Dr. Burnside."

"Good. They get disciplined to make them focus. A subordinate who gets distracted and is not focused needs a bit of discipline to improve her performance. That's always the best way to handle things. You agree?"

"Yes, Dr. Burnside."

With that Burnside took off her jacket and blouse, leaving her wearing just a sports bra above the waist. She sat down on her office sofa. Lisa said nothing more, but approached the older woman and settled over her thighs. The spanking would begin in a few moments, but first the professor wanted to take advantage of having her student lying across her lap to enjoy the sight and feel of the girl's lovely bottom. The professor sensuously explored Lisa's bottom-cheeks with the palm of her hand, and gently caressed the girl's bottom-hole and labia with her fingertips. As Lisa's body began responding to the touches, the professor took control of her. Lisa knew better than to try to resist, nor did she want to.

By the time Burnside was ready to begin spanking Lisa, the student already had completely surrendered herself. Loud slaps rang out in the office and would continue for at least 30 minutes before Lisa could expect to be released through a delicious orgasm. The professor and her student had plenty of time, because neither had a class for the next two hours.

Lisa was both scared and nervous, but she would not have traded what was happening to her for anything. She knew that lying across her mentor's lap and surrendering herself was where she needed to be. Burnside would, through real life experience, teach the young woman everything she knew about sensuous discipline and total sexual control.

Lisa would use that knowledge throughout her life and pass it along to her pledges and lovers.

----------

That evening Pledge Mistress Lisa took a break from the sorority's training regimen, turning over the newcomers' instruction to Shannon. The Sergeant-at-Arms directed the counselors to lead the pledges through stretching, yoga, and swimming exercises.

Lisa told Kathleen and Ken to go up to her room, because she needed to discuss the future of their relationship. Once the door was closed she flatly told her two naked lovers to kneel next to each other and to stay silent until she finished talking.

Her morning with Ruth Burnside had made Lisa realize that the moment had come for Ken and Kathleen to know the truth about each other. More importantly, it was time to tell the truth about what she wanted from her two lovers and explain the future she envisioned sharing with them.

"I need both of you in my life. I love you, both of you, in very different ways. You have no right to be jealous of each other, because each of you fills a part of my life that is completely separate from the other part. What I'm getting at is that, if you love me, then you'll need to accept the life I'm gonna create for you, for both of you...well, for all three of us, actually. You promised to obey me, and right now I'm collecting on that promise. You'll obey me, together."

Ken and Kathleen exchanged glances, very nervous about what was being asked of them. Their mistress continued:

"Keep in mind, our lives are not gonna be a three-way relationship. Both of you need direction and guidance, and that will be my role in your lives. When you need to be disciplined, I am the one who will punish you. When you want an orgasm you'll have to ask, and I will decide whether or not you get it."

Lisa walked behind her two companions and ran her hands through their hair.

"If you want to make love to each other, I will encourage that, but you'll always need to ask my permission first. Remember that I'm not mad about the fact you made love to each other at Dr. Burnside's party. What I'm mad about is that you didn't tell me. Now, Kathleen, are you ever gonna lie to me like that again?"

"I...no Lisa...I promise..."

"Ken?"

"No Lisa, I won't lie to you."

"Stand up please. Both of you."

Ken and Kathleen stood up.

"Face each other and hold hands."

Lisa's lovers faced each other. Very nervously Ken took Kathleen's hands.

"Now, I want you to kiss. That's an order, so I expect you to do it with passion."

Ken and Kathleen held each other and kissed, for the first time since July 4th. With that first kiss they realized something that Lisa already knew. They were attracted to each other. Lisa ordered them to continue kissing while she massaged both their bare bottoms. Having their bottoms rubbed heightened their sexual desires. Then she began lightly slapping their exposed backsides in anticipation of giving them what they needed, an afternoon of sensual spanking and love-making.

Lisa's two lovers took turns lying over her lap as their bottoms slowly turned a soft shade of pink under the loving slaps of her hand. Once both her lovers were properly aroused, Lisa lay back on her bed and spread her legs, directing Kathleen to get on her elbows and knees to give her an orgasm. While young woman's tongue concentrated on her mistress' clitoris, Ken took her from behind, pushing hard and giving her the second pleasurable experience in her life that she had ever received from a man.

After they were satisfied and had a chance to calm down, Lisa and her two lovers entered the bathroom to shower together. They soaped each other off and rinsed, but then Lisa ordered her attendants to return to her room. While Kathleen watched, she ordered Ken to lie on his back on the floor. She massaged his penis until it was fully erect. As soon as he was hard and ready to make love again, Lisa ordered Kathleen to squat over his face.

"Ken, your fellow servant likes attention on her bottom, and not just on her clit. Please make sure she's satisfied, and I'll take care of you."

With that Kathleen spread her bottom and presented it to Ken, who dutifully kissed her most intimate spot and began circling her sphincter with his tongue. Her body immediately shuddered with pleasure.

Lisa lowered herself over Ken's very erect penis. Once he was safely inside her, she leaned forward to kiss Kathleen. She placed her hands on the younger woman's shoulders and kissed her passionately. Kathleen was clearly excited by Lisa's kisses on her mouth and the explorations of Ken's tongue in her bottom. She climaxed precisely at the same moment Ken's penis began pumping semen into Lisa's body.

The Pledge Mistress climaxed as well; gasping with delight as semen continued entering her body and the sound of Kathleen's orgasm filled her ears.

So now Four-Beta Pledge Mistress Lisa knew her own future. It was just as she envisioned, a perfect lovers' triangle with two servants who truly understood that she was the mistress of their souls.

12