The Plight of a Young Teacher Ch. 00

Story Info
This is a start of a series of stories.
2.4k words
3.73
34.9k
14
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

NQT Year

Prologue

Amy had worked hard and given much up to be where she was today, she'd always been bright, and knew what she wanted to with her life at an early age, she'd aced her exams at school, staying on in sixth form to do her A levels before heading off to university to do a degree in English and teaching.

Things had been hard at times, sometimes she didn't think she was going to make it, there were just too many other temptations out there, life at university had much to offer, academically as well as sociable, for the best part she managed abstain most of the parting that seem to go on around her, not an easy task, as she shared student accommodation with another five young women.

There'd been a few bumps and glitches on her path, she'd had some great nights out at university, put for the most part she'd behaved herself very well, that's if the conduct of her dorm friends was anything to go by, she was tame by their standards.

But for the best part Amy stayed on her path, studied hard and now found herself nearing the end of her goal of being a fully qualified teacher, all that stood in her way now, was this final year that she had to perform in the role of a teacher, an n.q.t year, newly qualified teacher.

Amy had applied for lots of positions at a variety of schools, but with lots of candidates the competition was fierce, she was one of the lucky few to be appointed a position, although it not being ideal, Amy had to accept a job at a rural school right out in the countryside, being the only offer of employment she'd received.

Not being able to drive presented its self as a problem, but once she'd completed her N.Q.T year she'd be a fully-fledged teacher and more job opportunities would open up for her, on accepting the job Amy came to terms with the fact she'd have some long commutes to work on public transport, she had the expensive option of taxi to and from the school.

Or there were a few cheaper options, she could catch a train, but the nearest station were a few miles from the village the rural school was located in, so it would either be a bus or taxi from the station, or she could just catch the bus directly to the small village.

It was more an inconvenience than anything, the school being so rural, she did have plenty of options of transport, but funds were tight, not being fully qualified meant lower wages, so Amy had taken on a part time bar tending position to enhance her income.

The extra money was welcome, but the drain on her time was not, there never seemed to be enough hours in the day, and Amy should've been using that time to mark books and prepare lesson plans for her students at school, she did her best, with what she could, after all things would get better, she was just starting out in life.

The regulars didn't mind her marking books behind the bar when it was quiet, and the landlord turned a blind eye to it as long as all the glasses were washed and tables kept clean, he was pleased with her work, and the fact the pub takings had increased since he hired this sexy little blonde.

The establishment was primarily an older gentlemen's pub, some younger men closer to her own age did frequent it, but normally just for a couple before heading on elsewhere, since Amy had started working they seemed to linger longer, and drink more, as they flirted with foxy barmaid.

With two jobs to juggle, Amy found little time for herself, but from an early age she'd been an active gym member, and truly loved it, she did her best to try an attend at least four days a week, normally for around 45 minutes to an hour workout , before heading back home to her small flat to shower, the other three days she'd liked to go for a run.

Been so active kept her 5'5 tall body in perfect shape, she knew she turns men's heads with her natural shoulder length blonde hair, normally tied back in a ponytail, she'd been blessed in the breast department too, stating puberty earlier she'd been the envy of most girls, and the subject of most guys fantasises as her breast had grown and had blossomed, filling out to a delightful DD cup.

Her body tight and toned, from all her exercise, her stomach flat, showing the faint line of a six pack from all the crunches she'd done in the gym, her legs long and very athletic, her body a true display of womanly perfection.

It was really no wonder Amy had been hired for the teaching job at the school, she knew she'd made an impression on the head teacher when she first met him, hopefully for her academics she thought, and was delighted to be asked back to meet the school board of governs, she'd felt a little award in that meeting, the schools governing body was made up of five older men, elected from the local community.

The school was very small, consisting of three classroom and a small assembly hall that doubled for a canteen at lunch time, and a sports hall for physical education lessons , tall racks with ropes hanging from them could be pulled out from the walls, a large stack of old gym matts piled high in the corner, there were changing area and toiles, there was a small staff room, an office for the head teacher, although why he needed it she was unsure.

The school was that small the head was a teaching head, there were three mixed classes of various ages, there not being enough children of the same age in the rural area to make up a class, so the position was going to be challenging for even the best of teachers, not to mention a NQT, the budget being low thought, they needed to save money.

There was a small staffroom, that had a dirty sink in the corner, kettle sat next to it , with some badly washed cup and a microwave, an antique fridge sat in the corner behind the door, it motor humming away loudly .

Amy had chosen to wear a two-piece suit when she was called to meet the governs, taken the train then caught the bus from the station to the small village, it was a spooky eerie little place, she guessed everyone knew one another, so when the saw a stranger, the all seemed to stop and stare, this make the walk from the bus stop to the school feel very award.

But as she entered the school hall to see the governing body sat at in a row on the small stage where the Xmas nativity would be performed at the end of the large assembly hall, the head teacher the only face she recognized rose to welcome her, ushering her to sit in a lone seat at the foot of the stage.

Amy surmised it gave them some kind of authority trip being sat higher than her, it was all part of games and tactics people use at interview to find the right candidate, very nervously Amy took the seat, knowing she needed this interview to go well.

As Amy sat her skirt, that was already some four inches above her knee rose further up her leg inadvertently, displaying more or her long athletic legs, the men drank in the view of this delightful young woman before them, she was by far the sexiest thing they'd seen in years in this small village, the head had been right, his description of her as pure cock bate was true.

The interview commenced pretty much as normal to begin with, but although the school was a little different from most, then there was the catholic element of it, they wanted to make sure the person they appointed were morally sound, after all, they would be responsible for the children of the local area.

Amy had confirmed she was raised a catholic, but no longer considered herself as a practicing catholic, which raised a few eyebrows among the men, pressing the matter the question got a little more personal, Amy was a little shocked by some of the enquires, but she'd never applied to work in a catholic school before.

Even though they seem they diplomatic by the way they asked, Amy still felt her face flush when she answered that she thought the idea of no sex before marriage was an old fashion view to take these days, that said, she was no harlot, and had only been in one serious relationship where she had to consider it.

Being presently single, her relationship breaking down when she'd left from university the issues wasn't really a problem at the moment, the men were delighted to find out she was no longer a virgin, in this small backward community she would be considered very slutty, for having outa marriage relations.

They had her painted red with just that piece of information, each one of them felt the throb of their cocks in their pants as they thought of being lucky enough to be with a woman like her, they probed a little deeper asking her about her opinion about contraception.

Contraception being a big thing in the catholic community, as they believed it was only god who had the right to decide, the conversation got very controversial, Amy saying how the use of a condom could be the healthier option these days what with there being so many sexually transmitted diseases around.

There dirty minds running away with them, a woman happy to have sex out of wed lock, and willing to use condoms and other forms of contraception so she could enjoy more in the carnal pleasures of her body without getting pregnant but was this the sort of woman they wanted to teach their children.

Amy sensed she was staring to lose them, not having any other job prospects, she found herself announcing to them that she wasn't on any form of contraception, in an attempt to regain some faith back from them, the enquires continued so if she was appointed here she'd be happy to educate the children in sex education and abstain for contraception.

Amy informed them she'd be more than happy to, but she said she'd have to tell the children about contraception, so they know all the facts and precautions that can be taken, their minds running wild again as they thought how this horny bitch was willing to take such precautions to have sex.

Having tested her morals and where she stood, the conversation returned to more everyday educational things, on paper she was right for the job, finishing top of her class, the men thanked her for coming, informing her she had some radical views around sexual education, but with the help of the head teacher, and under their guidance, they were sure things would work out okay.

Amy only had one last hurdle to jump before she could be appointed, she needed the approval of the catholic priest that the school was associated with, farther Gilbert, the governors told her they'd arrange a meeting and contact her in the next few days, Amy left feeling light hearted, she was so close now to getting her first real job, her carrier could soon be on it way.

The return commute seemed to fly by, the forty-five minutes journey felt like only ten as her excitement grew, yes it wasn't ideal, but it was all she had, beggars can't be choosers, meanwhile the governors back in the school hall were congratulating the head teacher MR. Collins for finding a truly stunning piece of cock bate, there equally excited voices filled the hall as they chatted about her.

The village was small and rural, generations of the same family living there for years, people morals in the village were set very high, to find someone who'd participated in sex before marriage in these parts was very rare, there values dated and old fashioned, the young woman who'd sat before them was no more than a slut in their eyes.

Amy had allowed her virginity to be stolen from her before her wedding night , it should've been a gift to her new husband, the one who'd share and enjoy her fabulous body for the rest of her life, but the nasty little slut had just throw that away, giving it freely to some lucky young bastard who'd she'd be briefly acquainted with.

The length of her skirt was questionable in these parts to, it was very provocative, women in this outback rural part always wore a skirt that covered the knee, yes, they'd ride up a little when they sat, uncovering their knees, but Amy's skirt had started above the knee so when she sat the hem of her short skirt rose higher up her leg it displayed her bare flesh to about mid-thigh.

The old men on the stage looking down on her, taking in the spectator view she displayed to them unwarily in sighting excitement in these old men's loins, not use to such public displays in these parts, the old boys lusting after this young teaching candidate.

They mused at how tight and toned her young body looked, another first in these parts, the nearest gym being miles away, her body was truly enticing, although she'd wore a blazer and blouse, that was well buttoned up, the swell and curve of her large DD breasts hadn't gone unnoticed, obscured by her blazer, it was still obvious to them, she was well endowed, only adding to her allure.

They wanted this woman, and these five men always got what they wanted, they were the five most prominence men in the area , between them they owned the biggest farms and village shops, the whole economy in the area relied on them and their business, the locals knew only too well what they said goes, them holding the monopoly over them.

Poor Amy had no idea what she was getting herself in for.