The Plumber

Story Info
A husband discovers his wife likes it rough.
2.2k words
3.6
90.5k
30
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

I came home from work to find a plumbers van in the driveway. We've been having trouble with a backed up drain so I didn't think anything about it. As I approached I could see through the window in the door. My wife Mia wearing a half shirt and tight short shorts was straddling the plumber who was under the sink with his legs sticking out. She was turning on and off the faucet.

Mia is an incredibly hot woman, five foot eight with long blonde hair and thirty-eight inch D-cup silicone breasts that she bought when she stripped her way through college. We've swung a couple of times but never found anyone that worked for us both.

Every now and then she would reach for a tool and hand it to the plumber. After one tool hand off the plumber took a long look at Mia's legs then positioned himself to look up her top. I'm sure he was seeing under boobage. He began to rub his hand up her leg. Mia tensed up but didn't stop him.

Soon the plumber had his hand over her crouch and began rubbing it through her shorts. Mia still leaning over the sink began to grind into his hand.

I could hear her moan through an open window as she ground into his hand until he removed it.

The plumber a biker looking dude with long greasy hair tied in a pony tail and tattoos on both arms slid out from under her and positioned himself behind her.

Pining her to the counter he stuck his hands under her top and began roughly fondling her tits while he ground his cock into her ass. He then started kissing and biting her neck.

Mia in a daze was getting into the rough treatment.

He stopped and spun her around. Mia, with her face flush with anticipation as her chest heaved up and down as the plumber took it all in. He then pulled her top off and let her tits bounce out.

I love the way they look when she does that. He pinched and pulled on her nipples then he'd slap them to watch them bounce. He stuck his head in between them and shook. Then grabbing one and squeezing really hard he sucked on the erect nipple. He was enthralled with her tits as he watched them bounce each time he slapped then. I heard him say he'd never fucked a bitch with fake tits before.

Mia, half scared and half excited just stood there and let him play with her until he pushed her head down to his cock. He undid his pants and let his dick out. It was long and skinny. He order her to suck it which she immediately did as she was told.

She's an excellent cock sucker. She licked and played with the head before slowly engulfing the shaft. She bobbed up and down on his cock alternating between fast and slow. She then ran her tongue down his shaft and sucked his balls into her mouth jacking him off as she did. After she swished them around awhile she went back to deep throating him. After she blew him for about five minutes he yanked her up by her hair, spun her around and forcibly pushed her against the counter.

He pulled her shorts off then slapped her firm ass and squeezed it with one hand while grabbing her tit with the other. She let out a low moan. "Me thinks the bitch likes it rough, don't you?" he said. Mia didn't answer so he pulled her hair really hard yanking her head back and making her tits jet out. "I didn't hear you" he said.

"Yes" she blurted out. "Yes what?" "I like it rough" she gasp.

With that he pushed her down making her ass stick out and in one motion he slammed his dick all the way into her now wet pussy.

She let out a scream.

He grabbed her ass with both hands and pounded away at her. He was fucking her like an animal, and by the noise she was making she was eating it up. He started pulling her hair back with one hand as he pulled and pinched a nipple with the other. Occasionally he'd slap her ass. At one point he grabbed both arms and pulled them back making her tits jet out again as he rode her like a motorcycle.

He pulled her away from the counter and continued pounding away at her. This made her tits really bounce. He bit her neck which sent Mia to a massive orgasm.

The plumber pulled out spun her around and pushed her to her knees. He shoved his cock in her mouth and ordered her to suck it. He grabbed her head with both hands and face fucked her hard. Soon he exploded in her mouth all the while holding her head so she'd have to swallow his load.

She struggled to get free but he held her tight. Soon it was over and he again pulled her up by her hair and squeezed her cheeks to open her mouth so he could check to make sure she swallowed. Not happy he slapped her face and ordered her to swallow it all.

She swallowed deep then opened her mouth to show him again. Some cum had trickled down her face and he wiped it with his finger and stuck it in her mouth. She sucked it clean.

Happy he gave her a hard smack on her ass. "I'm gonna use your ass up" he proudly proclaimed. That's when I figured I'd better leave.

I went to the local titty bar and had several lap dances. When I got home Mia was in the shower. I quickly undressed and joined her. I had a raging hard on. Seeing the marks on her neck I came up behind her and cupped her breasts in my hands while grinding my cock into her still red butt crack.

She reached between her legs and grabbed my dick and gave it a massage. I'm way bigger than the plumber and usually have a hard time entering her buy he had loosened her up. She guided my cock into her waiting cunt and it slip in effortlessly.

I continued to massage her breasts as I pumped away. She had several orgasms before I shot my load deep inside her. She turned around and kissed me and asked what got into me.

I told her she had that just fucked look that turns me on so much and I couldn't resist. She looked shocked but didn't respond.

Latter that week she left to go shopping with the girls. When she returned she looked a little disheveled. Again she headed to the shower.

When she got out I was waiting for her with another hard on. I spun her around and fucked her hard from the rear just like her plumber did earlier in the week. I could tell by how easily I slid in that she'd been fucked earlier that night.

"What's gotten into you lately?" she asked.

"I could ask you the same question" I replied. She dropped it and went to moaning as I fucked her hard.

I pulled her arms back and rode her like a motorcycle the same way the plumber had done earlier. She really got into it. We both came at the same time.

The next time she went shopping with the girls I followed her. She went to the mall's parking lot and sat in her car for about fifteen minutes. A Harley pulled up next to her. It was the plumber.

When she got out of the car she had on a completely different outfit. She had on five inch heels, a half shirt and a short, short denim mini skirt. She hopped on the back of the bike and they took off. By the looks of her ass on the seat she wasn't wearing any underwear. I followed them to a biker bar on the edge of town.

He was cupping her ass under her skirt as they went inside.

I had to see what was going on but there's no way I could go inside. I went around the block and parked, then, I crept up the alley to the back of the bar. There was a widow up high so I grabbed a trash can and stood on it. I could just see inside through the dirty window.

Mia was downing shots as she played pool with the plumber and giving a nice view of her ass to everyone else when she bent over to shoot. Sometimes she would lean back against him and he would stick his hand under her shirt and rub her tits.

After a couple of games a big burley man got on the dance floor and announced it was time for the wet t-shirt contest.

The plumber pushed her towards the center of the floor but she resisted. Finally the big burly man came over a picked her up over his should and carried her to the center.

Her skirt rode up over her ass giving the guys a good show. When he set her down he gave her a stern look and pointed at her to stay. There were five girls in the contest and Mia was by far the hottest. They were handed t-shirts and escorted off stage.

When they returned they were wearing the t's and had cut or tied them according to their tastes. Mia had cut hers down the front and tied it in a knot so it really hugged her big tits. When it was her turn to get wet the crowd went nuts.

The water must have been ice cold by her reaction to it and the fact that her nipples really stuck out as she strutted around the stage. Some guys tried to grope her and she would stop and let them feel her up. Reminiscent of her stripper days she would sit in a bikers lap as he felt her up. Everyone that groped her would stuff some money down her skirt and linger long enough to rub her clit.

She approached the plumber and he ripped the shirt off exposing her beautiful tits to the crowd of bikers. They whooped it up. Encouraged he grabbed her skirt and pulled it off. Naked she pranced around the stage to the delight of the guys. She easily won the contest.

I lost sight of her when the back door opened. It was Mia, still naked, and the plumber. I jumped down behind the trash can. They were kissing and groping each other.

He spun her around and started fucking her. He slammed away at her for awhile until he exploded. He then spun her around and told her to clean him up so his old lady wouldn't smell her on him.

She immediately went down on him. She did him so well he got hard again and he ordered her to finish him off, which she did. After her onslaught he came in her mouth, and she swallowed every drop.

He cupped her face to make sure. "Good girl" he said as he pulled her up and went inside.

I headed home and as I drove I was passed by the plumber with a still naked Mia on the back of his bike.

Mia now dressed arrived about a half-hour later. I told her to come to me and she did. I ordered her to take off her clothes. See looked puzzled but complied. When she was naked I ordered her to suck my dick.

She knelt between my legs and went to town. It didn't take long for me to explode in her mouth. She got up and took a shower. We fucked that night like rabbits.

This went on for a few months. We were having the best sex of our lives.

One night she came home quite disheveled with a fat lip and a black eye. She tried to hide it from me but I followed her to the bathroom.

I asked her what happened and she wouldn't say. When I asked her if her biker plumber boyfriend had done that to her she looked shocked. It's okay I assured her, I knew everything and was enjoying the new her. I told her how I had came home that day and saw her fuck him and how I'd followed her to the bar.

She was embarrassed and apologetic but I reassured her it was all good.

"Well, I'm glad you enjoyed it because it's over" she said. "His wife came to the bar and found us together and beat the shit out of me." She explained how they fought and how the crowd egged them on and how she ended up with most her clothes ripped off of her rolling around on the floor.

As she described the events she noticed I was rubbing my cock threw my pants. "Damn, you are one kinky motherfucker aren't you?" she coyly said as she lowered herself down to my cock and released it. She started to suck on my hard cock and when I told she was in no shape to be sucking my dick she told me I deserved it for being so understanding.

She didn't want to fuck so she finished me off with her mouth and as I exploded she swallowed every drop. Losing her biker fuck buddy didn't slow us down, now we go to topless bars and enter her in contests and other wild stuff.

The End