The Pocket Watch Ch.01

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
baxternz
baxternz
142 Followers

Kerry worked Jacks cock like an expert and he knew it wasn't long before he would be painting the back of her throat. Kerry licked his shaft up and down, then spending plenty of time working the head of his ready to burst cock. She felt the familiar pulse of a cock about to explode and took his cock as deep as she could. Jack felt Kerry take him deep and that set him off, Jack came with a roar, spewing his load down her throat, his cock kept throbbing and Kerry milked every drop out of him.

Jack looked down at Kerry and saw the look of satisfaction in her eyes, Jack quickly pressed button 1 and stopped time, he grabbed a small bottle from a counter and inserted it into Kerry's pussy, he then took it out and placed it in her hand. Jack told Kerry thru her mind that she was thirsty and would take a drink as soon as she could. Jack put the thought into Kerry's mind that whilst on her break she got horny and decided to relieve her tension with the bottle in her hand and the taste in her mouth would disappear as soon as she had a drink.

Jack stepped back and pressed button 1 again and time resumed, Kerry looked down and saw her jeans on the floor and the bottle she had used to fuck herself with, she got up and quickly grabbed a soda and took a big mouthful.

"Lewis better be ready for me tonight." She giggled, "Cause I'm gonna bang him stupid."

Kerry put her pants on and unlocked the door, she headed back out to the front to help Henry. Jack had also put his pants back on and was taking a breather before he headed to his parents place.

"This watch is going to make life fun." He thought, "And I think I know where I can use it next."

Jack got up, walked to a spot where he couldn't be seen and became visible again. He was walking to his car, thinking of the next person he would use it on. Lily. His Milf neighbour, her and her husband Mark were a nice couple, but Jack lusted after Lily. The thoughts going thru his mind were awesome.

baxternz
baxternz
142 Followers
12