The Pocket Watch Ch.02

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Jack made his way to the bathroom and heard the shower still running, his heart pounded with glee as he stopped at the open door. He cautiously stepped in to the steam filled room and saw the beautiful figure of Lily standing under the water that was cascading down her delicious body. Jack stood transfixed in one spot as he watched her clean her body, Lily was washing her tits and her nipples instantly went hard. It was then that she heard a gasp or was it a moan.

"Mark?" she asked, looking around, she didn't see her husband anywhere and shook it off as her imagination.

Jack stood there with his hand over his mouth, he hadn't meant to make a sound it just slipped out, but he saw her rubbing those tits and when he saw the nipples get nice and hard, well the moan just dropped from his mouth. Lily went back to her shower and Jack breathed a silent sigh of relief. It was then that he pressed a button and pushed the thought into her mind that she was getting a little horny. Lily instantly responded to the mental push, by letting out a small barely audible sigh.

"Mmmm." She purred, as she let her hand wander down to her hairless pussy, Lily flicked a finger over her clit and felt a sharp intake of breathe as her body responded to her touch.

"As you play with yourself," Jack pushed mentally grinning at the sight before him, "you will think of Jack, Jasmin's son."

Lily groaned loudly as she received the thought, immediately she thrust a finger into her wet pussy and moaned Jack's name.

"Jack yes," she grunted as her finger probed deeper into her tight hole.

Jack fully aware that his time was running out, left Lily playing with herself and made sure that when she came that she was thinking of him.

Jack left the bathroom and made his way downstairs, he checked on where Mark was and after seeing that he was out in the back yard he grabbed the baking dish from a kitchen cupboard and headed home.

"What took you so long?" His mom asked.

"Um Lily was in the shower and Mark couldn't find it." Jack stammered.

Jack handed his mom the dish and went to get ready for the movies. There was only 1 multi-plex cinema in town so Jack knew he could time his arrival with his neighbours. Jack arrived at the mall cinema in plenty of time and decided to wait outside and act casual when they arrived. As the time drew closer to the film start time, Jack was watching the cars pull in to the parking lot, keeping a vigilant eye for Mark's car.

"Damn." He thought, "I bet they changed their mind."

Just as he was about to give up, he spotted their car, but it didn't pull into the parking lot, it went past and continued up the street. Jack ran to the kerb and watched the car carry on driving past the mall, and pull into a side street about a block up from the cinema. Jack thought this was strange as that street was a dead end and it was mostly industrial, with car yards, factories and a sex shop.

"A sex shop!" Jack thought, "A sex shop that has a small movie house in it."

Jack left his car where it was and walked up to the dead end street, as he turned into the small street, he saw Mark's car parked a few spots from the sex shop. As it was good and dark no one saw Jack turn invisible and make his way into the store. He had never been in here before, they had a no one under 21 policy. Jack was in awe of what he saw, the place was packed with people, mostly single guys, but there were a few couples, looking at everything from DVDs to dildos and vibrators. They also had an area that had booths where you could watch a movie in private, and of course a movie house that people could watch a movie with others.

Jack looked for Lily and Mark, but couldn't see them, he thought they may have headed straight to the big screen movie, but as he was walking to the entrance he saw them over in the DVD section, Jack moved up to where they were and listened to their conversation.

"This one looks good," Mark grinned as he held up a DVD cover, "the girl on the front looks like you know who."

Lily looked at the movie her husband was holding, it had a naked woman on the front eating the pussy of another gorgeous woman.

"You and your damn fantasy." Lily laughed, "Yes it looks like her, but the chances of it happening are slim to none."

"You might like it baby," he said as he put the movie back on the shelf.

"I might." Lily said, "But even if I wanted to, I'm not sure that Jasmin would like it and I'm not sure how I would even broach the subject."

Lily gave her husband a wink, she knew that he would love to see her with another woman and while the idea intrigued her, she wasn't sure she could do it, especially with her best friend. Lily walked along the shelves and came across a section that interested her.

"Now this one looks good." She stated to Mark, and held up a compilation movie of older woman and younger men.

"Having a young man fuck me senseless would be fun."

Mark looked at the DVD that his wife picked out and saw pictures of woman around lily's age getting fucked in every position imaginable by younger guys. Mark smiled at his wife and said they would pick it up on the way out. They looked for a little while longer they Mark informed Lily that the film was about to start and they had better get inside. The couple walked hand in hand into the theatre and found a seat with no one around them. There were a few couples in there already and maybe 6 or 7 single guys. The couples were busy with each other, but the single guys all turned to watch the new couple entering the theatre.

As they sat down, Jack moved to the seat behind them, making sure that he didn't make too much noise. As he sat and waited for the movie to start, he tried to process the conversation that he heard between Mark and Lily. Mark wanted Lily to have sex with another woman, and that woman was his mom, Lily liked the idea, but wasn't sure if she was up for it. On the other hand Lily liked the MILF and younger guy thing, Jack had a sly smile on his face when he heard that.

Pretty soon the movie started, the first scene was pretty typical of a porn, the female star was get hammered by some guy. Everyone was busy watching the screen for the first 10 minutes or so, then slowly you could see the couples start to make out, paying less and less attention to the movie and more to each other. The single guys took this as their cue to move up to where the couples were and try to get some action from the horny females. The same was for Mark and Lily, there were too engrossed in each other to notice one of the single guys move towards them. One of them moved to the seat next to Lily and brazenly put his hand on her tits. Lily didn't notice for a minute or so, but Mark did.

Lily then realised that there was an extra hand playing with her tits, and opened her eyes to see a young man trying to open her blouse to get at her chest. Lily gave a sly smile and closed her eyes again as he popped open the last button. Lily's tits were on display and Mark and the young man were quick to latch on to them with their mouths.

"Oh yes," groaned Lily as she felt two tongues swirl around her hard nipples, "Harder, suck harder.

The two mouths obliged, both men nipping at her very stiff nipples. Mark had moved his hand down to his wife's legs and she readily opened them. Mark rubbed his hand over lily's smooth mound, and she moaned even louder. Lily was wet, real wet, she had not bothered with panties tonight, and she knew they would just get in the way. Mark slipped a finger into her wet cunt, Lily arched her back and pushed down on his finger. The feeling of having your husband finger fuck you and a complete stranger suck your tits was a mind blowing experience for her.

Jack sat back in his chair amazed, here was his neighbour, who until a couple of days ago he thought was pure as driven snow, and yet he had heard her say that if she was younger she would fuck him and now he was watching her let a stranger suck her tits while her husband fingers here in a public movie theatre.

Lily gave her husband a look that he knew, she needed fucking.

"Not here." Lily gasped as her husband withdrew his fingers from her tight wet hole. "Somewhere private."

Mark helped Lily up from her seat and moved towards the exit, Jack pushed a thought into the stranger that he was not to follow, he made him go sit next to another couple that were getting it on with each other. Jack followed the two out of the theatre and watched them as they headed into one of the private booths.

"Damn," he thought, "those rooms are small, not much chance of getting in there with them."

Jack watched them enter a booth, as they opened the door he saw that both booths adjacent had holes in the walls.

"Glory holes." He wanted to shout, "All these booths have glory holes."

Jack went to the booth next to Mark and Lily's and saw it was empty, He closed the door behind him and became visible again. Jack peered thru the hole and saw that Mark had not mucked around, Lily's top was gone and her beautiful tits were on display again. Lily was pinching her own nipples as Mark worked his tongue into her wet pussy.

"Mmmm so wet baby" he murmured.

"Deeper Mark," Lily cried, "fuck my pussy with your tongue, make me cum all over it."

Mark pushed his face into her cunt, his nose rubbing her clit as he did, Lily felt her first orgasm bubbling towards the surface.

"I'm cumming baby, your making me cum."

Mark didn't let up as he felt his beautiful wife orgasm over his face, he pushed harder with his tongue and soon Lily let go again with a second powerful orgasm. Jack was watching thru the glory hole he had his pants down and was furiously pulling on his hard cock. Lily was sitting back trying to catch her breath, Mark had by this time gotten naked and was positioning himself in front of Lily, She saw him move his throbbing cock towards her waiting mouth. Lily engulfed his cock and sucked Mark down to the base, Mark grunted as he felt his wife take the entire length of his 6 inch cock all the way down her throat.

Lily loved to suck cock, she had no gag reflex and would always take her husband as deep as she could. As Lily was working her mouth up and down Mark's pole she put her hand down to her dripping pussy and worked her clit over. She was fast approaching another orgasm when she heard movement from the booth next to theirs. Lily looked over at the booth and saw someone looking back at her. Jack saw Lily look up and catch his eye, he pulled back instantly.

"Idiot." He thought. "She can't see who it is."

Jack moved back to the glory hole and again saw Lily staring at him, only this time he watched her beckon him to the glory hole and he realised what she was offering. Lily took her mouth off her husband's cock and informed him that they have company, Mark looked over and saw an eye looking back at him.

"Do what you have to do baby," he said to her.

Lily moved towards the hole that Jack was looking at them from.

"Show me what you got Mr Stranger." She purred thru the opening.

Jack stood up and hesitantly moved his cock thru the hole in the wall, immediately he felt a soft set of lips close around the tip of his manhood. The feeling running thru his body was electric, his beautiful neighbour was sucking on his cock and she was doing a fantastic job. Lily slid her mouth up and down the cock that had appeared thru the hole in the wall, slowly licking the head all the way to the base or as far as the wall would let her.

Mark was standing beside his wife as she was deep throating another man's cock, He knelt down and began suckling on her hard nipples. He let his hand drift to her cunt and already found her fingers deep inside herself. Lily took her hand away from her pussy when she felt Mark wanting to replace her fingers with his own. Lily was the wettest that Mark had felt in a long time and easily managed to slip 3 fingers into her tight hole.

"Ugnhh, I love it baby," she managed to get out as she felt her husband bury his fingers in her.

Jack was in heaven and fast approaching his own orgasm, lily felt his cock throb in her mouth and knew this cock was gonna blow. She readied herself for the strangers load, she loved swallowing as much as sucking and couldn't wait to taste another man's spunk. Jack felt his orgasm rush up, the feeling was exquisite, he blasted a rope of cum into lily's mouth and felt her clamp down trying to get more. Jack fired another string of jizz into her waiting mouth. Lily took every drop, never letting any go to waste. After she made sure that she got everything the cock had to offer Lily sat back and looked at the hole in the wall. The cock didn't go soft, the cock stayed where it was, the cock was ready to go again.

Lily stared at the cock and knew that it had to be attached to a young man, probably the one in the theatre. Young cocks can stay hard. Lily felt Mark working her pussy over with her fingers and it felt good. Young strange cock is good, but Mark knew how to get her juices flowing.

"Fuck me Mark." She hissed. "Fuck me while he watches."

Mark didn't need to be told twice, he flipped his wife over so he was on her knees facing the still hard cock protruding from the glory hole. Mark easily slipped into his wife's hot snatch, He felt Lily's pussy muscles clamp on to his throbbing prick as he fucked her, she knew how to make a guy cum. Mark knew that he wouldn't last long, with all the playing that they had done tonight, he was gonna cum and cum soon. He tried to hold out so Lily could cum one more time, but Lily knew how to milk a guy's cock and pretty soon Mark was spraying the inside of her cunt with cum.

Her husband's orgasm had snuck up on her as well, Lily loved to orgasm at the same time as Mark. The feeling of two people both reaching the point of ecstasy at the same time was fantastic. She felt Mark pull out of her with a pop, it left her wanting more, she was still horny.

"Sorry honey." He apologised. "I tried to hold out."

"It's no problem baby," she replied, "You can fix me up later."

"Well why don't you get yourself taken care of now." Mark suggested, pointing to Jacks cock which was back poking thru the hole after watching Mark fuck his wife.

Lily looked at the cock, it did look good, nice and hard. Jack was on the other side wishing she would take him up on his offer. (Yes, I know he could use the pocket watch to make her, but he wanted her to do it of her own free will).

Lily gave her husband a kiss and moved her ass towards the hole, Jack felt her soft skin touch his cock, with a bit of moving around, Jack soon found what he was searching for. Lily's wet cunt. He felt her lips rub against the head of his cock, Lily eased back on to the waiting stranger and felt him enter her. Lily wanted this to last so she pushed back very slowly, teasing Jack. Jack so wanted to rip Lily back on to him and pound away at the tight pussy that was engulfing him, but he was at her mercy, she dictated the speed and Lily wanted it slow and deep.

Finally after what Jack thought was an eternity, he felt the soft cheeks of her ass, he was buried in her pussy and it felt good. Lily then began to move back and forth on the hard prick that was filling her up.

"Oh he's big Mark." She moaned. "He's filling my pussy, so deep."

Mark was getting hard watching his wife fuck another man's cock, he moved in front of her and offered his prick to her willing mouth. Lily readily took her husband in her throat, loving the feeling of two hot cocks working her over. Jack was pumping furiously into Lily's tight cunt, as she bounced back meeting his thrusts. Jack knew he was gonna cum soon, her tight pussy was milking his cock with every push he made. Lily felt the familiar throb of a man about to cum, she was close, but just needed a little more. Lily found her clit with her fingers and gave it a pinch, that worked and she knew her own orgasm was only a few seconds away.

"Cumming!" Jack cried out, as he let loose a blast of juice deep into her wet womb.

Jack felt Lily's pussy clamp onto his cock as her own powerful orgasm swept over her, the rush of having a strangers cock cum deep in her as she sucked her husband was overwhelming and then her own orgasm pulsating thru her. Lily had never felt this before, the feeling coursing thru her body was electric, she shivered as her orgasm began to subside. Jack slowly kept fucking her tight cunt as she came down from her orgasm, he could her slurping on her husband's cock and then he too made the familiar grunt of a man who had reached the point of no return.

Lily eagerly swallowed her man's load and continued to milk the last drop from his deflating cock.

"Yummy." She said as she scooped the last of his cum with her tongue.

All three people were taking deep breathes after such a good fuck session. Jack lay back in his booth with a grin on his face that couldn't be wiped off. Lily and Mark were both exhausted and just lay there smiling at each other. Pretty soon Mark made a move for his pants and started to get dressed. Lily lent over to grab her dress from near the wall and saw movement from the other booth, she thought that he was doing the same and moved up close to the hole to try and see the young man's cock one more time.

What she saw thru the hole shocked her. It was Jack, Jasmin's son, he had been the one who just fucked her. Lily pulled back from the hole before he saw her looking at him. Lily sat back and slowly got dressed as the events of the night played back in her head. Did he know who he was fucking? He must have, she saw him looking thru the hole at her and Mark before she started sucking him. They both heard the booth next to them door open and someone leaving. A grin started to form on Lily's mouth, she had just fucked her best friend's son, and she loved it. Ideas started to flow into her head, Plans began to take shape. Mark looked at his wife, she was half dressed and grinning from ear to ear.

"Did you enjoy that baby?" he asked.

"Oh yes sweetheart." She replied. "I did, and I'm thinking that we may need to try that again."

Jack snuck out of the booth before Lily and Mark could get dressed, he didn't want to be spotted. He was invisible until he reached his car. Jack sat in the driver's seat and smiled to himself. He managed to fuck Lily and she did it readily on her own, sure she didn't know it was him, but he didn't have to stop time or push any thoughts into her head. Yes invisibility helped him get in the booth, and he would probably need the watch to do it again.

"But I just fucked Lily!" he yelled to himself.

12