The Poets Ch. 02

Story Info
Leah and Marty learn the rules.
5.3k words
4.78
17.6k
6

Part 2 of the 4 part series

Updated 10/29/2022
Created 08/01/2011
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
Quantuman
Quantuman
89 Followers

After my Literature in Film lecture, I grabbed some take out at The Hong Kong Garden Café and headed home. I was on cloud nine. I knew I shouldn't be. What was happening between Leah and I was wrong. I wasn't even sure what that was. But everything screamed, 'Yessss!"

The city streets looked cleaner, the passing people looked happier and all the sights and sounds were melodiously beautiful. What did Harry call it? Twitterpated. A perfect word. I changed into sweats and ate the best tasting Chinese I'd had ever eaten. As soon as I was done, I called Harry.

"Harry, it's Marty."

"Hi, doc."

"Help!"

"Holy shit, doc. You don't waste any time. What happened?"

"After lunch, I cut across the campus and ran into her. We had a long talk."

"Okay. Go on."

"Damn, Harry. We nearly burst into flames. At least I did. What'll I do?"

"What do you want to do, Martin?"

"Ask me at one time, and I'll tell you one thing. Ask at another time and tell you something different."

"Doc, you have to decide what you want. It sounds like you've picked the fruit. Now do you want to take a bite?"

'Harry, maybe I'm the fruit about to be bitten."

Harry laughed heartily.

"It doesn't get any better than that, doc. You both take a bite at the same time. That's my idea of heaven."

"Oh boy. So what are the rules?"

"Aha! He slowly lifts the fruit to his lips."

"Very funny. What do I do?"

"I can't tell you. Not without her. You both need to know the rules. If she doesn't get it, it won't work. Do you remember Don Jenkins? He taught in the math department years ago."

"I remember."

"He taught me the rules. Just this way. He made me and my lady friend sit down, and he spelled it out. Straight up. Later he taught me what to do if she needed dumping. That is, if she doesn't keep the rules. That becomes a problem. The rules must be kept by both parties. If she's special, that won't be a problem, but still it needs to be said."

"Wow, Harry. Slowly he sets the fruit down and thinks about it." Harry laughed.

"You do have to prep her, of course. You don't want to drop her into a discussion of the rules without letting her know where she's headed."

"Okay, so let me see if I have this right. I prep her first, then the three of us sit down and you lay out these rules?"

"You got it, doc. You're halfway to a bite of forbidden fruit."

We hung up, and I sat back and pondered what Harry had told me. I certainly felt like I had crossed some line of no-return. The prospect of being intimate with Leah was too powerful for me to deny. I had lost control of all my sensibilities.

I flipped open the screen on my lap top, and as soon as my e-mail window popped up, the in-box started pinging. I scanned through them, picked out two from Leah, and clicked on the earliest one.

Hi Marty. Those clouds are under my feet right now. I'm feeling really goofy. My roommate thinks I'm drunk or high. LOL (Don't worry, I won't say anything about how I feel and why.) I've attached a picture of me, so you can think of me when you're all alone and lonely. xo

I opened the attached picture, and her face filled my screen. Her beauty overwhelmed me, and my eyes became misty. Her crimson lips; curly red hair and eye brows; a thousand freckles; blue eyes to swim in.

I opened the second e-mail from Leah. Of course, it was a poem.

I've trapped a feeling;
It's deep inside my heart;
It's intoxicating;
And I stagger like I'm drunk;
Should I take a another sip,
Or drink a great big gulp?

I clickedReply.

Hi Leah. Filling your face with my computer screen has my heart racing to the moon.

Can you put on some dark clothes, stuff your hair up into a hat and discretely come over here? We need to talk and take a sip together. Or maybe a great big gulp.

325 Prescott. It's only two blocks from campus. I clickedSend.

I'll be there in forty-five minutes. xoxoxoxox

I raced through the house tiding things up. I jumped in the shower, brushed my teeth, combed my hair, threw on some clean sweats and made one last pass through the house. That took thirty minutes. For fifteen minutes, I paced more nervous then a groom at his wedding.

Almost exactly forty-five minutes later, she knocked on my front door. I opened it, and she floated in wearing black jeans, a heavy Navy pea coat and a Cubs baseball cap that completely contained her red hair. She stopped in the center of the living room, faced me and held out her arms.

"Dahdah! I made it. Flying in stealth mode." She laughed, removed the baseball cap and shook her head, spinning her curls out to frame her face. She undid the buttons on her coat. I jumped foreword and took it off her shoulders. Underneath she wore a loose fitting Cubs jersey.

"Thanks for coming over here like that."

She continued to smile.

"It was fun. I'm just...really glad you asked me."

We stood grinning and staring into each others eyes.

After a few long moments, she said, "Yes, you can."

"What?" I asked.

"Put your arms around me and kiss me."

I suddenly felt like a little boy who needed an older, more experienced woman to lead him out of virginity. Mine was a woman forty years my junior.

I held my hands up in front of us. She examined them before lacing her fingers in. We both stared with fascination at how tiny her hands looked in mine. Gradually I pulled Leah toward me until I could feel her body heat. I leaned into the top of her head and deeply inhaled the scent of her hair. I continued to smell her, past her ear, across her neck softly dragging my lips over her skin. I felt her body shiver. My lips ended up on hers, and we melted into a long deep kiss.

She let go of my hands and cradled my head as we kissed, softly caressing my cheek. I encircled her body with my arms, and slowly ran my hands down her back and over the cheeks of her perfect butt. I pulled her against me and crushed our bodies together.

"Okay, let's slow down a moment," I said and pushed her away. "There's nothing more I'd like to do than...not slow down. But we have to talk first. Okay?"

She giggled. "Okay, tiger." She continued to giggle and sat on the sofa.

"Can I get you anything to drink?"

"I'd love a beer."

"Dark or light?"

"Ahh? Dark if you please."

I got us both a bottle of Guinness and sat down beside her.

"The first time I saw you, you were a vision of paradise. A moment ago, in my arms, your were...you are...an angel of mercy. This has all happened so quickly. I just...I..."

She placed a finger against my lips.

"Marty, what I'm feeling right now, with you, is nothing like I've ever felt before. It's not just a young girl's flirtation." She took my face in her hands. She peered very deeply into my eyes.

"I've known you a long time. I fell in love with your poetry in high school. I googled you when I was a sophomore. Read everything about you. When I found out you taught here, it's partly why I decided to attend. Maybe even...the main reason.

"I didn't expect anything like this to happen. I just wanted to be mentored by somebody that really turned me on to poetry. Marty, I've just gone bonkers over you. I can't explain it. It's like something inside me harmonizes with you perfectly. I feel it every time I hear your voice during lectures, and when we're close to each other, boy do I feel it!"

She leaned in and planted her lips to mine. After a few moments, we parted.

"Harry says we're twitterpated," I said.

"Twitterpated?" She replied and bobbed her head. "For sure. Twitterpated. From Bambi."

"Bambi?"

"Ya, it's a line from the movie. I'm definitely twitterpated." She grinned and made a cartoon like face and batted her eye lids at me. God I was falling for her.

"So who's Harry?" She tipped up her beer, belched and giggled. "Oops! Sorry."

"Harry's going to teach us the rules."

"What rules."

"In order for you and I to carry on like this without me loosing my job and you loosing your mentor, we have some rules to follow. Harry is the man who will teach us the rules."

"Both of us?"

"At the same time. Are you ready?"

"Ah, now?" She asked with a funny look on her face. I couldn't tell if she was excited or worried.

"I'd like to get back to kissing you as soon as possible, so yes, right now." She laughed.

"Okiedokie. Let's do it!" She stood back up, threw her arms around my neck and kissed me. Her tongue slithered into my mouth and rolled around my tongue. The best kiss in forty years.

"That's just a hint of what's waiting for you after we learn the rules," she said. I pushed my raging erection against her stomach and held her tightly. Her eyes got big.

"Ohhh. It feels like you have something waiting for me too," she said and blushed. She pulled away, discretely looked down and gently patted my boner tented in my sweats. She cupped her mouth, leaned her head down slightly and whispered.

"You'll have to wait too, Little Marty. See you after the rules."

I pushed her away and pointed to the sofa. She smiled and sat down, staring at the front of my sweat pants. My face was a bright red. When our eyes met, she matched my blush.

I picked up the phone and called Harry.

"Hello."

"Harry, it Marty."

"Oh oh, now what kind of trouble have you got yourself into?"

"No, I'm good. Do you have a few minutes?"

"Sure, what's up?"

"I'm here with..." I looked at Leah. "The most wonderful woman I've ever known, and we want to learn the rules. I'm putting you on speaker phone." Leah giggled.

"How's that, Harry? Can you hear me okay?"

"Ya, that's fine. So Martin, why don't you introduce me to your lady friend."

"Of course. Harry this is Leah. Leah, this Harry. The Love Doctor." Harry laughed.

"Hello, Harry," she said. "We're twitterpated. Can you help us?" Harry continued to laugh.

"Nice to make your acquaintance, Leah. I'm quite familiar with twitterpation. A twitterpated person is a sorry sight to behold." We all laughed.

"The reason there are rules, is that without them, the system fails in one way or another. Take rule number one. Goes something like this.

"No faculty member may fraternize socially with a member of the student body. If a teacher gets caught breaking that rule, he or she faces a loss of tenure, can be fired and their career discredited. Serious shit not to be taken lightly by either party." He stopped talking for a moment. Leah and I took a sip of our beer and stared at each other.

"Rule number one is important, because there are a bunch of idiots running around campuses. An affair between student and faculty can go very wrong sometimes and ruin a student's academic journey. That's bad! I'd rather see a fellow teacher bite the dust than a student wash out because some older man or woman broke their naive, twitterpated heart. If you really care about each other, you'll never, never forget rule number one. Hold it a second, guys. I need a glass of water."

Leah looked at me and smiled. I took a deep breath.

"This is good," Leah said. "It makes it feel real."

"It's real," I said, but I still couldn't believe it was happening.

"Okay, where were we?"

"Never forget rule number one." Leah and I said it at the same time.

"Very well done. Having covered the importance of rule number one let me speak a little about why rule number one should be broken from time to time. Do either of you feel like your acquaintance was in the hands of destiny?"

"Absolutely," I said.

"Without a doubt," Leah chimed and smiled. She took my hand, swung her legs over my lap and cuddled to me.

"Rule number one doesn't take into account that twitterpation can lead to true love. True love doesn't deserve to be shuffled aside. Doc, I've known you a long time, and Leah, Martin Warren is the most sensible man I ever known. If he is serious about you, I take that serious. Do you feel the same about him?"

Leah coddled closer to me, turned my face down with her hand and kissed me lightly on the chin.

"I'm crazy about him, Harry. I know I lack a lot experience in romance and relationship, but it sounds like Marty hasn't had very much either." She giggled softly.

"How much longer before you graduate?"

"Three more semesters."

"Leah, that's nothing. Not if you really...care for him. Follow the rules, and in eighteen months, you two can do what ever you want."

"Okay," she said, arched herself up to reach my lips and kissed me deeply. Our tongues danced.

"If you decide you're truly in love with each other, than this is what you do and don't do as long as Leah is a student here.

"You never, ever show any sign of affection in public. That's numero uno. For outdoor affection, you go out of town for a weekend. Far out of town. If you really care for Leah, and it sounds like you do, you do it often as you can; every off day and every holiday. Trust me, this game keeps the excitement level high. Martin, do you still have that cabin up in the Peppermint Mountains?"

"It's still their, Harry."

"Well, there you go. Perfect."

"Number two, other than me, no one is to know about your relationship. This one is especially important for you, Leah. You can't brag about it to your friends. You can't tell your room mate. No one back home can know. Not for the next eighteen months. Tell one person, and you jeopardize Martin's job and, don't forget, your mentorship. Marty is one hell of a poet and teacher. Besides this mushy, gooey, wonderful love business, you stand to learn a lot about your academic passions with him. Respect that above all else."

"I understand," she said and hugged me.

"Number three; make sure you don't get pregnant. It's pretty hard to cover that up for eighteen months. Always use protection."

"Number four: don't forget that in twenty years, Martin will probably be dead, and you'll be in your forties starting over." He paused to let that sink in. It did for me. No one spoke until Leah finally broke the silence.

"I've thought of that," she said. I pulled away slightly and gave her a questioning look. She crossed her eyes at me and twisted her lips into a silly shape.

"I don't think it's an issue," Leah continued. "Forty is not over the hill. Besides, we're just starting out and taking it slow." I burst into laughter. "Okay, maybe we aren't taking it slow, but I'd rather have twenty years with someone I love and respect than walk away from him in hopes of finding someone my own age. That just seems silly." She looked me in the eyes. "I'm crazy...for Marty. I've never meant anyone like him. I don't care where it goes. I don't care how old he is. I'll keep the rules." Her eyes never left mine.

"Okay, then there's only one rule left. Rule number five. Open two brand new e-mail accounts in fictitious names with terrific passwords that in no way connect their identity with either of you. That's how you communicate. If you text, be sure to erase all messages once you've read them. Use common sense. Don't leave a clear trail of bread crumbs. That's it, kids. Have fun."

"Thank you, Harry," Leah shouted. "The love doctor has spoken."

"Thanks, Harry."

"You are more than welcome. Good luck and good night," Harry said and clicked off.

Leah and I didn't speak. We sat on the sofa; her legs across my lap and her head reclined against my chest. She used her feet to pry off her shoes, and then she tucked her legs up to cuddle closer. Her feet were so little and beautiful. Her tiny toes were painted pink. I slid my hand across an ankle, caressed her foot and played with her toes. She giggled but didn't stop me.

When I kissed the top of her head, she tilted it back and I lowered my lips to hers. I ran my tongue slowly over them, behind her lips, around her front teeth and inside of her mouth. The tips of our tongues embraced each other.

"Oh, Marty. You are such a good kisser."

"That's funny. I thought it was you." She chuckled. I kissed her forehead and said, "Leah, do you think we should slow down a little? I feel like I'm caught in a tornado." She pulled away like I had slapped her.

"Slow down?" Leah swung her legs off my lap and stood up. "Slow down?" She put her hands on her hips.

"Okay, Mr. I-haven't-had-sex-in-sooooo-many years! You want to slow down do you?" Leah looked around the room at the windows. I had pulled all the drapes closed before she had arrived. Satisfied, she walked to the center of the living room, and in one swift move, pulled her shirt over her head and threw it at me.

She wore no bra. Her freckles were everywhere except on her breasts. They were two perfect pale, white orbs. Her nipples were small but pointed and became erect as the coolness of the room hit them. She put her hands back on her hips.

"So you want to slow down?"

My mouth hung open. She grinned from ear to ear. She back stepped away from me and stopped at the hallway entrance that lead to the bedrooms.

"Okay, let's take it slow, Marty."

She slowly undid the snap on her jeans, pulled the zipper down and gradually pushed them to the floor. When she stepped out of them, she kicked them in my direction. She wore a lacy, black thong panty. I stopped breathing.

She placed both hands up high on either side of the hallway walls elevating her breasts and struck a sexy pose. I took a deep breath but forgot to exhale.

"So old grand pappy wants to slow down, does he? Guess I'll just go to bed and play with myself."

She spun around, posed again showing me her lovely back, gorgeous legs and amazing bottom. The thong panties covered little. Her butt cheeks were also devoid of the freckles. She was more than breathtaking. I was enraptured.

"Night, night," she said with a glance over her shoulder and bolted down the hallway out of my sight.

"Young lady, you come back here right now," I said like a stern father rising to me feet. I adjusted the raging boner in my sweats.

"Catch me if you can," her voice rang out from the other end of the house.

I crossed the living room and entered the hallway.

"Have I been naughty? Do I need a spanking?" she asked.

One sexy leg stuck out where the hallway turned at a right angle. I marched after her just as she peeked out.

"Oh, oh," she said and ran away giggling. I turned the corner, pushed open the bedroom door, and Leah sat on the edge of the bed. She was more than a vision of paradise. She was paradise in the form of the most a goddess. I took one step into the bedroom and she held up her hand.

"Martin, wait." Her face wore a sultry, sexy look. Leah raised her hips and slowly slid her panties down her thighs. She reclined back on the bed, brought her knees up and wiggled the panties off her legs and feet. The sight of her bare bottom and womanhood took my breath away. Her pubic hair was sparse and the same curly red. A hint of moisture glistened along the opening to her labia. I caught my breath. My cock ached.

She put her legs down, sat up and threw the panties to me. I caught them without taking my eyes off her.

"Close your eyes, Marty." I reluctantly obeyed.

"I am so turned on; you've made me very wet. I leaked a little into my panties." She giggled.

"Lift them up to you face." I obeyed without a trace of reluctance and inhaled deeply.

"Do you like how I smell?"

I opened my eyes, put the panties on my dresser and grinned. As I spoke, I struck a match and lit a candle, turned off the overhead light and slowly circled the bed.

"Do I like the scent of Leah? She's like a garden in its bloom. I long to take her flower, hold it to my face; drink her sweet nectar; and feel her young heart race."

As I spoke, I unbuttoned my shirt and let it drop to the floor. She squirmed on the bed, moving her legs and arms. She ran her hands up and down her torso, caressing her breasts, her stomach and her hips. Her eyes never left me. Her amazing body and hair seemed to glow in the candle light.

Quantuman
Quantuman
89 Followers
12