The Poke Her Game

Story Info
Husband watches wife forced at work function.
6.7k words
4.21
410.2k
422
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
ktriniii
ktriniii
360 Followers

I'm not sure what this party is in celebration of, but there's free alcohol and food.

For the past six months my wife Michelle has been working for an up market real estate firm that specialises in commercial property. Big buildings and even bigger dollars go through this company on a regular basis.

Her boss Rachel, likes to throw parties for her staff and partners whenever the company closes a big sale. Mostly it's just a bunch of people standing around chatting, similar to a gathering with family you hardly ever see. You know faces, but don't remember names.

As always, the party is at Rachel's house. It's a very large art deco style house located at the top of a hill on a couple acres of land. The view looking out to the ocean is incredible, but the most amazing thing is the lights of the city skyline as you look across the bay at night.

We arrived at 5pm, about an hour before the first of many plates of finger food appear. Rachel greeted us at the door and introduced brother to us.

His name was Con and he was a short, slightly overweight Italian with a round face. I never thought of Rachel as Italian, but I guess it makes sense with her long dark hair and olive skin.

She is very good looking with her trim 5'6" body. Usually wears tight low cut tops t show off her ample breasts which would be a large C-cup. Guys stare at her cleavage constantly, but doesn't seem to care or notice. The one thing I do notice about her, is that she is always smiling.

My wife Michelle and Rachel act like they've known each other for years. Always laughing and joking around with each other. Most of the time at these parties, Rachel has a few drinks and corners me for half an hour telling me how great Michelle is.

Michelle is amazing... She's 5'3", with long blonde hair, naturally beautiful face and a perfect round ass. Her breasts are perky small A-cups with small pink dollar coin size nipples.

"Triple F mate! Her body is fit, firm and fuckable!" My very drunk bats-man said quietly to me at our wedding two years ago, "She's fucking perfect, you lucky bastard."

I've often fantasised about having a threesome with Michelle and Rachel, but that will never happen because Michelle is a bit of a prude with sex. She doesn't like to do anything that might be considered dirty or risqué, but she loosens up a bit after a couple glasses of wine. I know I'll get lucky tonight and that's why I make sure we never miss one of Rachel's parties.

Rachel talks for a while, but has to attend to her other guest. Con starts mixing some drinks at the bar and is obviously nervous around all these strangers, so chats to us for a while. We discover he is an unmarried 45 year old plumber who has taken a few weeks off work for a vacation. Con is a bit crass at times and says some things which could be considered sleazy, but he is genuinely a nice guy.

The drinks Con was mixing are colourful cocktails, I can hardly taste the alcohol so I go back to the beer. Rachel returns and starts chatting again while we all sit around the bar. Michelle and Rachel are loving Cons cocktail blends and now start asking for shooters.

"I'm going to mingle." I say to Michelle, leaving her at the bar drinking with Rachel and Con.

About an hour later, the food is out and people are generally having a great time. I look over at the bar where Michelle is standing in her pale yellow summer dress and white 7 Inch heels. In the right light, you can see her bra and panties through the thin fabric. Because the hem only goes half way down her thigh, when she turns the dress flips around with her and you can get a glimpse of her panties.

She is so sexy and I love that innocent look about her. The heels make her tanned legs look amazing and she always stands up straight with good posture.

Michelle is now at the bar Talking to Grant from her work. The sun is setting and shining an amber light which fills the room. From where I'm standing, her dress is almost transparent.

I can see Michelle's thong as she continues her conversation with Grant, a tall grey haired guy from the firm. He's a nice guy who loves his boats and water sports, but bores her because it's all he talks about.

Looking around the room I can see that Con has also noticed that Michelle is unaware of her exposed body. He's looking around erratically, presumably for me, but doesn't see me. Con then takes his phone out, aims it and appears to be taking some pictures.

Michelle is oblivious to this voyeurism, but Grant clearly sees Con. Instead of saying something to her, he moves around to her left still talking. Because she is engrossed in the conversation, her body naturally follows his movements. Before too long, Con has a perfect x-ray view of my wife standing in her matching navy blue lace underwear. As she sips on her cocktail, Grant and Con exchange knowing looks regarding the now see-through dress.

They're fun only lasts about 10 minutes as the sun passes and the darkness starts to set in. No sooner has Michelle and Grant finished their conversation do I see Con and Grant smiling in the corner. They look at something on Con's phone and chatting, then Grant pulls out his phone and looks at it and nods approvingly before shaking Con's hand with a huge grin.

I go to find Michelle, putting aside what I had just witnessed as nothing more than perving.

"Have you had anything to eat yet honey?" I ask Michelle as she comes out of the bathroom.

"No I've been talking, but I'll get something now" she said slurring her word a little. "Do they have any spring rolls?"

"Yep wait here, I'll get you some. " I said as I walk back to the food platters on the other side of the room.

I Filled a plate with some salad and spring rolls. Grabbed a bottle of water and turned around to see Con handing Michelle another cocktail. I was on the other side of the room so they couldn't see me, but I thought I would just hang back a bit.

Michelle was smiling as she spoke to Con. He was waving his hand about (as Italians do) and laughing as he spoke while she stood sipping the new cocktail. Con was touching her arms and grazing his hand at her sides as he told his stories. This is nothing unusual for most people, but this dude just spent a good 20 minutes taking photo's and perving on her.

I walked over and gave Michelle the plate of food. "Here you go sweetie."

"Yummmmy!" Michelle said in a little girl voice. "I'm sooo hungry."

She sat on a sofa nearby and ate from her lap while I had another brief chat with Con.

"How's your night Con?" I asked. "Enjoying yourself?"

""Good mate." He said with a big smile. "I'm having a great time considering I don't know anyone here."

"Yeah, it's hard at first but they're good group." I reassured him. "I like them."

I walked back to the bar, this time to spy on my drunk wife. I was fascinated at the attention she was getting and it was making me horny watching her being pursued.

Rachel bounced over to me with her big smile, laughing as she did. "A few of us are getting a cab into the city. Do you want to come?"

"The City?" I was confused as she hooked my arm and walked me to the front porch. "Why?

"We want to dance!" Rachel said in a high pitched voice. "Come with us. It'll be fun."

"No. I think I'll hang back here." I said dejected. "I may need to take Michelle home soon, she looks a little tipsy."

"Suit yourself, Piker." Rachel said laughing, as she kissed me goodbye and jumped into one of the waiting cabs with about 15 other people. I walked back to the door and made sure they all got off ok. I really wanted to go, but I needed to keep an eye on Michelle.

When I walked back inside, it was quite and there was only a couple people left. Michelle of course, Con, Grant and Max who looked about 60.

"No baby! He went with the others." I over heard Con's loud boisterous Italian voice coming from the dining room. "Grab a seat."

I asked myself what was going on, but soon realised that they thought I had left with the group.

"We're just going to play some cards to kill the time until the get back." Con was speaking again. "You know how to play five stud poker don't you?"

"Not really." I heard Michelle say as I creeped closer to the door. "I can play blackjack."

It was dark in the kitchen, so i stood in there and slowly opened the service window enough to see the four of them sitting at the end of the large 12 seater dining table.

Grant was at the far end on one corner, Michelle was on the other corner between Grant and Con who was at the end of the table. Max was sitting farther down next to Grant.

"None of us know how to play Blackjack baby." Con said confidently. "We'll just teach you the rules as we go."

Michelle smiled and nodded as Con began to deal the cards. Max walked out and came back a few minutes later with another round of drinks for everyone. He placed a cocktail in front of Michelle, which she pushed away shaking her head.

"No, no, no, no." Grant said laughing. "You can't play poker without having a good luck drink first. It's a tradition."

He lifted the glass to her lips and started to pour like she was a child. Michelle tried turning her head away to stop him, but the glass just followed her mouth until her head couldn't lean back any more. Grant slowly tilted the glass, pouring steady so she could swallow the drink without choking.

It was then I noticed that both Con and Grant each had one of her hands gripped tight at her side, which explains why she didn't just push the glass away again. Michelle was trapped and couldn't have stop them if she wanted to.

As Con was feeding her the last part of the cocktail, I watched as he pulled her hand into his crotch and began to rub it on the outside of his trousers. Michelle didn't notice because she was trying to catch her breath after having been forced to scull an entire cocktail. As Con put the empty glass back on the table she pulled her hand free to wipe the drips from her mouth.

"No more drink." She gasped for air. "I'm drunk as a skunk."

"You'd have a better scent than a skunk baby." Grant spoke closely in her ear as he wiped a drop of spilled cocktail from her chin. "I'd say more like perfume and honey."

Michelle blushed as she looked vacantly at the stack of cards. She was clearly not aware of what was happening and how they were obviously attempting to seduce her. I should have been upset and stopped it right there, but I was hooked and I wanted to see how far this would go.

"I reckon we should deal the first hand." Con said as the guys all looked at each other and smiled. "Michelle, are you ready for your first poker lesson?"

"This better not be strip poker." Michelle said suspiciously. "Because I'm not playing if it is."

"Of course not." Con reassured her as he dealt the first hand. "We're not fucking teenagers."

They all laughed and Michelle relaxed a bit. She stared blankly at her cards as if they were written in an alien language.

"Now what?" She asked Grant confused. "What should I do?"

Grant smiled and explained the rules. He spoke quickly and glossed over some of the finer details, knowing that she wouldn't understand due to the amount of information and her drunken state.

"I'm still confused, but I guess I'll learn as we go." Michelle said.

They played a few hands and she was picking it up slowly, but also looking increasingly drunk. Max got up and went to the bar again, while Con and Grant continued to explain the game to Michelle.

Con was showing her which cards to keep and which ones to discard. As he did this, his hand would rest on Michelle's thigh when he leaned in. Each time his hand would creep higher up her thigh.

Max brought back some drinks for everyone, including Michelle. She was having a good time laughing and talking that she didn't even realise she was sipping on another drink.

A few more hands went by and she wasn't getting the hang of it anymore than when they started. She is very smart and quick with picking up games, so it was definitely due to the amount of alcohol in her system.

Con had a Full House and was showing her his cards to explain what it looked like. As he did, he began to move the cards across his body farther away from her. Michelle was now leaning over trying to see and understand. Her right elbow carried her weight on the table and left hand was pointing at the cards as she asked some questions. Max could clearly see down her loose dress at the cleavage of her tits resting in the lace cups of her bra.

"So three queens and two other cards make a full house?" She asked.

"No babe," Con said smiling. "Three queens and two other cards which are the same make a full house."

"But what if I don't get three queens?" Michelle asked clearly missing the point. "How rare is a full house?"

"You don't need queens." Con took grabbed her hand and started pointing it at the cards like she was a puppet. "Look I'll show you."

He was explaining the rule in very simple terms. Using her hand to point at the relevant cards and she began to understand.

Grant started to deal the next hand as Michelle moved back into her seat and reached for her drink. I noticed that Con had not released her hand, but instead moved it onto his crotch and held it there for about ten seconds. She pulled it away to pick up her cards, but I don't think she realised what he had been doing.

"Oooohh! I've got three kings." Michelle said excited. "What does that mean?"

The guys all looked at each other a shared a knowing smile, as Michelle sat waiting for some kind of direction or instruction about how to proceed.

"This is a really great hand." Grant said as he got up and stood behind her. "I can help, but you shouldn't tell everyone in the room what you're holding."

"Oops, sorry." Michelle looked embarrassed as she showed her cards to Grant. "So what do I do?"

She thought she was whispering, but like most drunk people, her voice stayed at the same volume but now had a raspy tone.

Grant lent down and began to whisper instructions in her right ear. His hands were resting on her shoulders as he slowly slid his fingers under the loose shoestring dress strap on her left shoulder and flicked it off.

He did it so subtly that she had no idea, but the left side of her pale yellow dress had fallen and was now was hanging down below her navy bra. Her perky left breast was sitting high in the push-up bra and I'm sure Con and Max could see a hint of her pink nipple peeking out above the lace.

Con had his phone in his hand again, but didn't take a photo this time. I don't know what he was doing, he just took it out of his pocket and stood it on the table. "Let's see how long it will balance there for." he said as he admired the phone standing upright in front of him.

Max had his eyes glued on Michelle's semi exposed left breast, but before they could see anymore, she noticed her wardrobe malfunction.

"Oh my god!" Michelle looked shocked and embarrassed as she pulled the dress back over her shoulder. "That's not good."

She quickly looked around the table at the guys, who by now all looked away and pretended to be transfixed on their cards. Her face was blushed, but I think she genuinely believes that no one had noticed.

"I need to use the ladies." Michelle said as she got up and walked to the bathroom. "I'll be back soon."

All eyes in the room were on her ass as she left, then the three guys all started to high-five each other.

"She is fucking hot!" Grant said as he gestured the shape of a female body. "I'd love to eat her out right here."

"Did you see those tits Max?" Con said before turning to Grant and patting him on the upper arm. "You sneaky dog. That was excellent."

Max and Grant were confused when Con stood up and moved Michelle's chair to the other end of the long table. He quickly walked back and sat down with a huge grin on his face

"Trust me fella's." He said as he shuffled his chair back a bit. "The show's about to begin."

I wondered what he meant when he said that. What show?

Michelle re-entered the room looking really drunk. She could barely walk in a straight line and her eyes were glazed as she approached the guys.

"Man, I'm smashed." She said slurring her words. "I don't think I'm gonna play anymore."

"Perfect!" Con said as her grabbed her around the waist and pulled her onto his lap. "You can be my good luck mascot."

"Con!" Michelle yelled as she fell into his lap laughing. "I don't even know the rules."

She tried to get up, but Con just wrapped his arm around her waist to hold her still. Michelle made a couple feeble attempts to move, but Con held on tighter speaking softly in her ear and she eventually relaxed.

After a few more hands of cards, Michelle was looking a bit uncomfortable and began rise. Con put his hands on either side of her waist and used his strength to pull her back into his lap. Michelle's dress had ridden up her tanned legs after Con had moved her, so it now looked like she was wearing a mini skirt.

"Here, you hold these." Con said as he handed her his cards. "That will keep you occupied while I focus on winning my prize."

Michelle took the cards and tried to concentrate on holding them up, while Con reached around and rested his hands on her thighs. As the game went on, Con was slowly rubbing the top of Michelle's legs. Every movement pushed her dress higher until her navy blue lace panties were on display. Grant and Max were talking to Michelle about her job, life and hobbies. All the while, both kept sneaking glances from the corner of their eyes at my wife's cute little panty clad mound.

Michelle was talking so much that she didn't notice her exposed panties and Con was becoming more cunning now. He gently grabbed her wrist and lowered her left arm, slowly guiding her hand down towards her navel. Once he had it resting below where her belly button would be, just above the thin elastic waistband, he let go and moved his hand up to her shoulder.

"Tell us about your family love." Max asked in a gentlemanly fashion. "Any brothers or sisters?"

"No, I'm an only child." Michelle said. "It's OK though, because my parent spoiled me rotten to compensate."

"What about religion?" Max continued. "Do you believe in God?"

"I'm Catholic, but I haven't been to church in years." She said pleased with herself. "I just go to funerals and weddings now."

"So you grew up like a straight-laced, proper little girl" Grant queried. "Did you ever play spin the bottle with boys?"

As Max and Grant continued their questions, Con had been busy. He had once again slipped the strap off Michelle's left shoulder, but also managed to do the same with the right. Because she was leaning back a bit, the dress was still resting on top of her bra.

"Yes, of course!" She exclaimed slurring her words. "I'm not that proper."

"I don't believe you." Max said. "Did you let the boys cop a feel when they kissed you?"

"Sometimes, but often they were too scared to try." Michelle spoke more confidently now. "The girls would always grab me though."

"What!" The three men all said in astonishment. Even I was shocked at her confession. We didn't talk much about her school days because she hated it so much.

"You have to tell us that story." said Con as he continued to rub downwards on her shoulders.

"Oh my god!" she blushed again. "I can't believe I told you that. My husband doesn't even know."

"Spill it missy or we won't believe you!" demanded Max as he tried to coax the story from her. "I'll still think you were a uppity little church girl."

"Fine, I'll tell you, but it doesn't leave this room." Michelle tried to sound serious in her drunken state. "I was 18 and hosting a slumber party with 5 friends from the college swimming team and we were drinking cheap red wine we had stolen from my mums pantry."

ktriniii
ktriniii
360 Followers
12