The Poker Bet

Story Info
Wife takes a big chance on a poker bet .
2.5k words
4.44
192.1k
62
0
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
sharedare
sharedare
422 Followers

Drinking and driving laws what they are, we have learned to host parties with the intent that guests remain overnight in our rather rural setting. With the kids grown and out on their own, our four-bedroom home can now accommodate quite a few overnight guests without problem. So it was that my husband invited a half dozen of his friends over for an all-night poker and beer fest. For my part, knowing my hubby’s love of beer and poker, I planned to be the perfect hostess for him, keeping the beer flowing and the guys fed.

With Saturday night upon us, hubby’s guests began arriving, bringing with them an assortment of beers, chips, dips, and an occasional bottle of Wild Turkey or Jose Cuervo. It was not unusual for the guys to do a few rounds of shots as the night progressed. As the dutiful hostess, I received all these goodies and made everything accessible.

Hubby’s friends represented a cross-section of the local community. All were married themselves, and all were in the same age bracket as we were. Although a couple of the guys had developing girths, most were fairly fit and trim. I have to say that hubby and I fit into that last description as well. I am 40ish with 36C titties, natural red hair, and an ass that I would describe as a little on the sloppy side. Sometimes I think that I would love to have that perfectly toned bottom of an 18 year-old, but hubby says that he loves to see how I fill out my jeans and to watch my butt jiggle as I walk. I have also caught every one of my hubby’s friends checking out my ass on one occasion or another, lending credibility to hubby’s comments on my physique.

The evening progressed as anticipated, with the guys getting more and more merry as the beer and shots flowed. I must say that the dirty jokes and stories were particularly rank this night, and seemed to result in the guys being a bit hornier than I had seen in the past. Under the circumstances, I wasn’t surprised when hubby asked me to put on a porno video so the guys could see a little “tits and ass” as he put it.

“Unless of course you would like to give us a little sample of what you have” remarked hubby’s friend Gil. “You don’t have enough money to see what I have”, I replied, which brought instant laughter from the rest of the guys. I put the video on as requested, then made my way into the kitchen to make some more sandwiches.

When I returned, a couple of the guys had decided to take a break from cards and watch the video. This left a couple of vacancies at the table. Gil suggested to hubby that I should sit in for a while, and hubby concurred. He fronted me $20 in chips and away we went.

My confidence grew with each new hand as luck seemed to be with me. I even bluffed my way through one hand, winning the pot even though I didn’t even have a single pair. The beer continued to flow (blush wine in my case), and with the porno movie running in the background, the guys were really starting to “heat up”. I must admit that I was getting into the “mood” as well. I hoped that hubby would have a little “action” left to share with me after the guys had had enough poker.

Adding to the activities, Gil kept sending shots of Cuervo around the table after every few hands would go by. Wrapped up in the spirit of things, I foolishly accepted each new shot so as to remain “in” with the guys. Whether my luck was running out, or my increased level of intoxication was affecting my playing skills, I now started losing at a fairly steady pace.

Pretty soon, I was down to my last few chips. Gil and hubby seemed to be the top winners so far, and no matter what I did, I just kept losing. Drawing three cards to support the pair of Jacks I held in my hand, it was all I could do to keep a straight face when I received two more Jacks from the dealer. Knowing I had the winning hand, I began to build the pot up slowly with great confidence. Gil and hubby kept raising the pot as well, which lead me to wonder what they held. I never wavered though because I knew I had the better hand.

Unfortunately, the alcohol in my system prevented me from realizing that I had failed to “call” when I had the chance, and now, I was out of chips. Hubby offered to front me some of his, but Gil suggested an alternative. He suggested that if I were that confident in my hand, perhaps instead of chips, I could cover the pot with an agreement to give the guys a show - should I lose. He made it quite clear that the “show” would involve me stripping away all clothes and dancing to at least three songs of his choice. I looked at hubby for his reaction, and it was obvious that he supported Gil’s proposal.

What if I somehow lost this hand? How would I feel dancing naked in front of hubby’s friends? These thoughts raced through my mind as I looked back at the four Jacks in my hand. I looked at the smirk on Gil’s face, and the anxious look on hubby’s face, and I made my decision. I would play out the hand and take the bet.

Hubby spread his hand out to reveal a full-house. Ha, I thought, beat that one! David revealed three aces in his hand. Then it was my turn. I proudly shared my four Jacks to the group, much to the chagrin of hubby and apparently to Gil as well. When he saw that hand, his face twisted and he cursed. All that was left was for Gil to lay out his hand. I knew from his reaction that I had him beat. That was right up to the point that I saw Gil’s four Queens. I looked up at him wide eyed, unbelieving what I saw. His twisted face had quickly transformed into a huge grin, followed by a laugh that had to rise all the way up from his belly. I had lost, and by the looks of things, I was going to have to make good my bet.

The intensity of that last hand of cards had kept focused and unaware that the rest of the guys had surrounded the table in anticipation that I would lose – given the stakes. They gave out a tremendous roar when Gil showed those four “ladies”, winning the bet.

With the help of his buddies, hubby quickly rearranged the living room for the “show”. Moving the coffee table out of the way, the guys formed a circle of chairs using the sofa and love seat to cover two legs of the “theater”, and dining room chairs to close in the circle. That left me with about a 12-foot diameter dance floor to work with. With the guys already slobbering over themselves, it didn’t seem to me to be a very big space.

I have never in my life ever put on a strip show for anyone other than my husband. As a matter of fact, the only time I had ever been naked in a public way, was years ago at a secluded beach in the Caribbean. So I had no idea how to react to what I was about to do. Compounding my situation, I was not really dressed to do a strip show. I was wearing tight fitting jeans, and a long-sleeved, button-down blouse. I was, however, wearing a very sexy bra and panties.

With the guys all hootin’ and hollerin’, there was nothing left for me to do but make good on my bet. Hubby put on the first of three songs and I was off. Not quite knowing what to do, I tried a little dirty dancing first, without removing any clothes. I must admit, watching the anticipation on the faces of all the guys made me quite horny. Like in a dream, I started unbuttoning my blouse – one button at a time. The guys grew louder and louder as the song played on. But I kept moving to the beat, sliding around my little dance floor.

Before I knew it, all the buttons were off and I eased the blouse over my shoulders. The guys were obviously pleased with what I was doing as their attention was riveted on my body. As my blouse fell to the ground, I caught it with the toe of my shoe, and kicked it across the room. I could feel the juices pouring from my pussy as I unbuttoned my jeans. Tight as they were over my ass, I was trying to figure out the best way to do this. It came to me as I peeled my pants over my hips, wiggling my butt as I eased out of those pants. Once over my hips, I dropped to the ground and rolled the jeans down my outstretched legs and over my shoes.

Now I was down to the moment of truth number one. I looked at hubby and it was obvious he was as hard as a rock. One look around the room and it was obvious that he wasn’t alone. All I had left on now was my black low-heeled pumps, my Vicky’s Secret bra, and some skimpy panties. I remember wishing that I had trimmed up my pussy hairs that morning, but alas, I knew I was quite bushy down there that night and there was nothing I could do about it. The good news is that I haven’t found a man yet that doesn’t seem strangely attracted to red pubi’s.

As the second song began, I eased the straps over my shoulder. The room grew a little quieter as I unhooked my bra, and held it in my hands, covering my breasts with my forearm. After a momentary hesitation, I raised my arm and let loose the bra, revealing my ample tits and fully erect nipples. I swear, I think I came at that very moment. I was so turned on by the situation – all these guys glaring at my tits. So my dancing got dirtier and dirtier as I got hotter and hotter. Every guy in the room had a bulge in his pants.

Hubby was the one who surprised me the most. I was sure he was enjoying this more than any other guy in the room. But as I pranced around the room, I thought I would teach him a lesson for letting me get caught up in such a bet. I virtually ignored him, hovering instead in front of all his friends. Bending over in front of Gil and the others so they could get a close look at my slightly-sloppy ass. At least two guys even found the courage to give my cheeks a pat! If I was tormenting hubby, he sure didn’t seem too upset by it all.

As the second song came to a close, I knew moment of truth number two was before me. It was one thing to prance around topless, but to dance completely nude?! To show these guys my pussy seemed so far outside the scope of anything I had ever done before. Yet, here I was and I had no choice. As the third song started and I started to peel my panties over my hips, the guys became completely silent. I decided not to delay the inevitable, so I swiftly let my panties drop to my ankles, stepped out of one side, and kicked the panties into the air with my other foot. Gil, of all people, caught my panties in mid flight and just as quickly brought them to his face. Now he had to know just how hot I was because those panties were soaking wet from my arousal-juices. He didn’t say anything, but I could tell by the look in his eyes that he enjoyed the scent he was getting from my panties.

So here I was, completely naked before a group of men - a total slut by some accounts. What would these guys be telling their wives? Who else would know what took place that night? But I didn’t let all that get to me. I danced like never before, taking deep bows to give close up shots of my pussy and ass, and even grinding on a few bulging laps. As the song continued, the guys became more and more brave. Soon they were pawing me at every opportunity. I’d no sooner grind on a guy that he’d have my tits in his hand, pulling on my incredibly erect and sensitive nipples. It was all quite surreal, yet I remember every moment.

Just before the last song ended, Gil motioned me over to where he was sitting. He was sitting next to hubby on the couch. He gestured for me to climb on the couch and dance for him, which I promptly did. Before I could think to object, he buried his face in the red hair of my pussy, plunging his tongue deep inside me. My knees nearly buckled from the erotic pleasure. In the back of my mind I thought, “you can’t keep letting him do this, or you will be ‘coming’ in front of all these guys”. Just before I reached the point of no return, I managed to step back off the couch. I could feel my face completely flushed and my body in the early stages of a full-body shudder. When I looked back at Gil, he just had a stupid smirk on his face, matching the expression on my hubby’s face.

I made good my bet, dancing through till the end of the third song. Afterwards, instead of running out of the room to get dressed again, I took a moment to give each guy in the room a hug and a kiss. Then, I was off into the bedroom to find some clothes. I came back out, and we finished off the night with drinks and a few more hands of poker. The evening had peaked with my exhibitionist dance, so everything after that was really anti-climactic.

I was still horny as hell by the time hubby and I went off to bed. We made love twice before drifting off to a much-needed sleep. Hubby confided with me, in between lovemaking, that he had never been that aroused in his life. He said he looked forward to other opportunities like “the great poker bet” to see if he could meet or beat the level of sexual arousal experienced that night. I didn’t commit to anything, but I knew that night that I would hope for future like opportunities as well. As for the guys, none of their wives ever mentioned anything to me. But I could tell that they knew. The question was in my mind, and perhaps theirs, would they have been brave enough to pay off that bet?!

sharedare
sharedare
422 Followers