The Poker Game

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
llambert
llambert
64 Followers

"What?! That means that I still have to come up with another $2000!"

"That's right. You always were good at math Mecha."

Mercedes was furious. The only reason why she had agreed to that humiliation was that it was supposed to remove her debt and get her, her house back.

Still only wearing her panties she exploded on him, "This is bull shit! You knew I thought that after this it would be over! You have taken everything already, my house, my money, my dignity. What is it you want?!"

As she said that last sentence she realized what he clearly wanted. It was what he had always wanted, but she couldn't give him that. She was a virgin and she had vowed that the first and only person she would sleep with would be her husband.

"If you think that I am going to fuck you Rodrigo. You have got another thing coming! I will take you and that title to court. Half of this house belongs to me. My brother had no right to sign it over to you. If you want to take advantage like this, don't expect me to go along with your little game."

As she said this she leaned over to where he was sitting, a finger in his face, her bare breasts swinging from side to side.

"Do what you think is best Mecha," Rodrigo was calm. "You can go to the court and bring a complaint if you like. Don't worry, I will tell them the truth. Do you think that the judge will find it interesting how you tried to settle your brother's debts?"

"Oh no you don't. Don't pretend like this was my idea."

"It doesn't really matter whose idea it was, does it Mecha? You went along with it. You took your clothes off yourself. You aren't so much upset about that as you are unhappy about the amount of a discount I'm willing to make."

Mercedes simply stared at him, her eyes boring into him.

"You could still settle out your bill, if you like. The choice is yours."

"I already told you. I'm not sleeping with you, so you can forget about it." Mercedes spit out each word like a dagger.

"I never said anything about sex... Maybe you would show me how you get those springs squeaking on your own." He looked over to her bed.

"You want to watch me doing... that?" Mercedes was shocked. She knew that Rodrigo was perverted but she never thought that he would ask her to do something so shameful in front of him, to let him watch as she touched herself. She almost wondered if having sex with him would not be easier. "And if I did that, then you would hand over the deed?"

"Well, only if you make it a good show. You have to enjoy yourself. You have to come. But yeah, if you do a convincing job, I'll hand it over."

Mercedes thought about that for a moment. It was much more than she had bargained for. Much worse than simply taking off her clothes, but in the end it was a few minutes of discomfort and then he would be gone.

"What do you want me to do, exactly?" She asked carefully.

"Whatever you usually do is fine with me." Rodrigo grinned at her, openly staring at her still uncovered breasts and her now hard nipples.

Mercedes blushed. She would have never admitted to having a "usual" way. This whole topic made her feel uncomfortable. A woman should never have to talk about such things, let alone show herself doing it. Of course, she did sometimes relieve tension when no one was around. A woman has needs. But it was personal, private. It certainly wasn't something she wanted Rodrigo to see.

"Do you have a vibrator?" Rodrigo asked, enjoying the discussion very much.

"No! Of course not."

"Oh, you like to use your hands. That's better, I like that." Rodrigo nodded approvingly.

Mercedes felt a flood of shame rush over her. She wasn't sure if she could go through with this. But if she didn't what would happen to them? What would happen to her brother Tomas? She could get a job somewhere but Tomas had never been able to hold onto work for more than a few days. Without this place to come home to he would probably end up in a ditch somewhere.

"Ok, I'll do it, but I want you to stay over here in this chair and don't get up."

"Fine with me." Rodrigo smiled a wide smile, showing a row of straight white teeth. "I'm comfortable."

Mercedes sat down on her bed, as she did so it let out a long creak. The sound was loud and embarrassing. She tried to move carefully and silently, but each time she moved the bed creaked again.

Mercedes didn't know how she should sit. Rodrigo had said that she had to give a good show or else he wouldn't cancel out the whole debt. She sat down on top of her comforter in a sitting position her back against the headboard her legs facing him. In one movement she lifted up her hips and slipped her panties off again. Then she opened up her legs until Rodrigo had a clear view. He could see her much better now than before. She was leaning back so the lips of her pussy were fully exposed.

Mercedes was nervous, not only did she have to touch herself, she had to come. She wasn't sure though, if she would even be able to get turned on with him watching like that. Slowly, gently she slid her right hand between her legs and began to rub herself, her middle finger gliding over her sensitive folds. Her concerns about not being able to get turned on were quickly shown to be baseless. Her natural lubricant was released almost immediately.

She was relieved at her body's responsiveness and frustrated at the same time. How could this be turning her on? Her fingers slid lightly over her slick folds. She watched Rodrigo as he watched her.

She felt so self-conscious with him watching like that from the foot of her bed. She closed her eyes and tried to imagine that she was alone.

She imagined herself on a deserted beach, her body naked to the warm sun. Her hand traced the inside of her thighs and brushed against the lips of her pussy.

Focusing on her pleasure and willing herself to forget her audience, Mercedes reached up and cupped her own breast, squeezing and pinching her nipple between her thumb and forefinger. She spread her legs wider and two fingers traced her outer lips, opening them up. Dipping finger into her juices she slowly slide it inside of her. Her thumb rested on her clit as she curled her finger up rhythmically inside of herself.

She heard something and was awakened from her dream. She snapped back to reality, naked on her bed with Rodrigo watching. Without stopping and without opening her eyes she clandestinely looked through her eyelashes. Rodrigo's pants were on the floor, his red underwear around his ankles and his erection was in his hands.

Mercedes was shocked to see him like this. He made no attempt to hide himself as he stroked himself while watching her. His penis was completely shaved. She had never seen a man's penis outside of the internet and it was fascinating. She could feel herself getting turned on by the sudden presence of his sex organ and her caresses picked up speed.

His fingers were wrapped around his shaft and matched her pace. They were stroking themselves in unison. She continued to watch him secretly. It turned her on to see her effect on him.

Closing her eyes again she leaned back on the bed. She buried her finger inside of her and arched her back her breasts pointing up to the ceiling.

Her orgasm hit her all at once and she shook and shuddered as she came causing the bed to creak incessantly as promised. As the waves were starting to recede she felt something hot and wet on her belly. She opened her eyes to see Rodrigo standing over her. His cock in his hand, his white cum in a pool next to her belly button. Instinctually she wiped it off with her hand, but now what could she do with it. She didn't want it on her sheets either.

Before she clean off her hand, Rodrigo spoke to her. "Clean me off and the house is yours."

She looked at his erect penis, its tip was still dripping with cum. With the hand she had used to wipe herself, she reached up and took a hold of it. It was hot and hard. It was much harder than she had imagined. Her fingers could barely circumference it. She didn't know how that thing could ever fit inside a woman. She wiped the soft head of his penis with her fingers, her fingers tracing its ridge. She had never touched a penis before and it was a fascinating experience for her.

"No, with your mouth." Rodrigo said, interrupting her thoughts.

Mercedes looked up at him. Could he be serious? The lust in his eyes told her that he was.

Never in her imagination would she have voluntarily giving Rodrigo a blow job. But she also could have never imagined that she would let him see her naked, that she would pleasure herself in front of him and watch him as he stroked himself but all of that had happened today and right now she was she holding his hard cock in her hand.

Somehow, she must have wanted to do it. At this point there wasn't anything she had to lose. She pulled his penis toward her. She licked her lips making them moist and cautiously licked the tip of his penis with her tongue. It tasted sweet. Feeling his cock pulsing in her hand, she circled the head making sure to get all of the cum. Once more she licked the tip before opening her mouth and slowly taking him inside of her.

He almost seemed to grow harder inside of her. She looked up at him and he was smiling down at her. He pushed himself further into her but she pushed herself away. Wiping her mouth with a hand she held the other one out to him.

"I'll take that title now. And don't tell anyone about any of this. Not unless you want to lose that little guy down there." She squeezed as hard as she could and Rodrigo winced at the unexpected pressure.

"I won't tell if you don't" Rodrigo managed to get out and Mercedes let go of her iron grip.

Once Rodrigo had handed over the document, Mercedes made sure that he left, and locked the door behind him. She then went and took a long hot shower, trying to wash the memory off of her. When she was finally done she came out to find Tomas sitting at the kitchen table and grinning like a kid with a secret.

"So Rodrigo was here. He was looking for you."

"I know he told me. We met on the road."

"Well did he tell you that he left the title to the house here?"

"Yeah, he did."

"He did?"

"Yeah. He said I could get it from you."

Tomas was acting so casual. Giddy even. Mercedes couldn't take it any longer. "What the heck were you thinking?! Imagine what would have happened if we had lost the house!"

"Yeah, well we didn't lose it did we?

The word "we" grated Mercedes. Had this all been Tomas' idea?

She was about to unload on him when he spoke again, "I have something for you." He reached into his pocket and took something out. It was a wad of cash. Mercedes couldn't tell but it looked exactly like the roll of money that she had given Rodrigo earlier that morning.

"Here is all the money I won last night. $7,000. I want you to have it. Now you can finally go up north."

"Wait, you won last night?"

"Sure, I had to bet the house, but I won big. I got Rodrigo's motorcycle and $7,000 US dollars."

"But why did Rodrigo have the title to the house?"

"Since we are old friends, I told him he could give me what he owed me at the end of the month. But he paid in full today. He said an old girlfriend gave him the money. Can you believe that?"

"Crazy." Mercedes was still trying to comprehend this new information.

"So now, with the money you've saved you can start a new life!"

"Hmmm?"

"I say with this money and your savings you can finally follow your dreams."

"Oh, actually, I don't have my savings anymore."

"What?!"

"I lost it in a poker game. I fell for the bluff. The oldest trick in the book."

Tomas was shocked. Mercedes never played poker, but he just watched as she gathered the wad of cash and walked into the other room.

Mercedes opened up the pencil box and put the money back in its place. As she did so she realized that she didn't want to leave anyway. Her grandfather built this house. She didn't want to go north to live in some anonymous apartment. She was home.

llambert
llambert
64 Followers
12