The Poker Game

Story Info
Master allows another Domme to spank her.
2k words
4.06
19k
0
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

I watched as Rita and David came into the room. Daddy was watching my reaction to their presence. We both knew I was uncomfortable meeting with them...intimidated by another Domme. He stroked my hair before rising to greet them.

"Good morning, Rita," He said with a smile. "Hello, David."

David gave a little wave to me and said hello.

"Hello, Alan," Rita replied, "and you too, Anna."

"Hi," I answered cautiously. "It's good to finally meet you both."

"Come sit with me, Anna," Rita said as she sat down on the bed and patted the place beside her.

I looked nervously at Daddy, waiting for His nod before I went to sit with Rita. She took my hands in hers and said, "Anna, dear, you seem a little upset today. Are you sure you don't mind meeting us?"

"No, I'm fine," I fibbed. I didn't want her to know how much I dreaded meeting her.

"Are you nervous about why we are here?" she asked. She looked at my Daddy before continuing. "Your Sir has told me that you were due a spanking and I think we need to get that out of the way. Then we can play."

I looked at Daddy who smiled reassuringly at me. "It's okay, little girl, Rita knows the rules. I went over everything that was allowed."

"Yes, Daddy," I nodded. My heart was beating fast. I was unsure of what was to come.

Rita patted my leg. "You have on a dress," she smiled, "with no panties, of course."

"I have on a thong," I corrected her. "Daddy said it was only fair since David had on panties, too."

"Well, I bet they are quite pretty," she told me. She pulled me to my feet. "Thongs will be fine. Now bend over the bed and place your hands on the mattress."

I looked once again at Daddy who nodded at me. My cheeks flushed with embarrassment, I did as Rita instructed. I felt her hands slide up my thighs as she lifted my skirt past my waist. I could feel all three of them staring at my exposed ass.

She gently rubbed by ass cheeks and said, "Such a pretty white ass, Anna, but it will be even prettier when I turn it red."

She turned her attention to David. "Get the paddle out of my bag, little girl. I prefer to use my own tools."

David, who had wisely remained quiet, quickly got the paddle from Rita's bag. He gave me a sympathetic look as he handed the paddle to Rita. Then he went back to the corner in which he had been standing.

Daddy walked over to me and stroked my ass cheeks. "Are you okay, baby?"

"Yes, Daddy," I replied. I wanted to make Him proud of me. If Rita was going to spank me, I knew Daddy would be in charge.

"Okay, baby." He patted my butt once more before moving away. "You may spank her now."

Rita took her position behind me. I tensed and held my breath, waiting for the blows to come. She started with the paddle, a few light warm-up taps to get me used to the feeling. Then the spanking began.

"Count them, girl," she ordered, "out loud, and say thank you, Rita."

The first blow struck. "One," I said through gritted teeth, "thank you, Rita."

"Very good, Anna," she chuckled. "Again."

On and on it went until I had received twenty strokes. She stopped to survey her work. "Looks good, doesn't it, Alan?" she asked.

"Yes, Anna did well to take your spanking," He said proudly. "Her cheeks are nice and red."

Rita gave Him the paddle and said, "Here, I was going to give her more but I thought You might want to finish."

Daddy pushed the paddle aside and said, "Like you, I prefer to use My own tools." He walked over to our bag and pulled out the flogger.

"Oh, my," David gasped from his place in the corner.

"Anna likes this," Daddy assured him. "Don't you, little one?"

"Yes, Daddy," I nodded.

With an air of authority, Daddy proceeded to flick the flogger over my ass. The stings were welcome after receiving Rita's punishment. I loved the feel of my Daddy striking my skin. I know He was showing me how much He cared and how much better it was when He spanked me. He didn't have to show me though because I already knew.

When He finished He had me stand. "Come here, little girl. Come to Daddy."

Shaking, I went straight into Daddy's arms. I could feel His hold tighten around me. "Are You pleased, Daddy?"

"Baby, I am always pleased," He replied. "I knew you could do it." He hugged me tightly and kissed the top of my head.

"Do You wish to spank David?" Rita inquired. "It's only fair since I spanked Anna."

"No, thanks," my Daddy said with a grin. "I think we've had enough spanking for one night."

"So what did You have planned?" Rita asked Him curiously.

"My little girl likes to play strip poker," He told her. "I think it is the least we could do since she took her spanking so well."

"Strip poker?" Rita asked with a frown. "Very well," she sighed. "What kind of rules do we have?"

I looked up at my Daddy. I could tell He was thinking of something interesting. "Well, since Anna has only her dress and thongs on, I think she should be allowed to use her jewelry as clothing."

I smiled slyly at Daddy. He was the one that had made me wear earrings, a necklace, two bracelets and a ring. What was my Daddy up to?

"I suppose it would only be fair," Rita agreed. She motioned to David. "Come over here, girl, and join us. We are Alan's guests and He has invited us to play strip poker."

We gathered around the small table as Daddy shuffled and dealt the cards. I saw Daddy wink at me as He picked up His cards. "You go first, Anna, since this has been your night."

"Yes, Daddy," I said. I looked at my cards....two pair...two kings and two aces. I tried to keep a poker face but failed in my delight.

"Oh, shit," Rita groaned, "she has a good hand."

Over and over the night went on, until Rita was in her bra and panties and David was in his panties. Daddy still had His jeans and shirt on while I had only lost a pair of earrings. It was getting late and Daddy called the final hand was to be played.

"How about with this hand the winner takes all," Daddy suggested.

"What do You mean?" Rita asked Him.

"The winner can spank the loser of this round or do whatever he or she wants to do to the loser." He paused before continuing. "Unless you are willing to shed more clothes, and you have a chance to be the big winner this way."

"Fine with me," declared Rita.

As subs, David and I remained silent. We knew our consent wasn't being asked for or necessary.

I bit my lip in nervousness as Daddy dealt the cards. I had been winning and now I could lose on one hand. It wasn't fair, and I was close to tears. How could Daddy do this to me?

The round became tense as everyone wanted to be the victor, the stakes too high to take lightly. As Daddy passed out the last card, He gave me a reassuring smile. I looked at Him in confusion. He just looked away.

My hand was a decent one but not as good as the cards I had previously drawn. Still, I stood a chance. My heart sank when I saw the grin on Rita's face. I gave my Daddy another accusatory look which earned me a strict frown from Him. With a mumbled apology, I focused on the game.

The one with the losing hand was going to be at the mercy of the winner. My heart beat faster, in fear and nervous excitement. When we laid down our cards, Daddy and David went first. My throat got dry. I knew my hand was better than both of theirs. I wasn't going to be the loser. It was between Rita and me.

She gave me a steady look, her brow arched. I knew as the sub she was waiting for me to lay down my hand first. With my hands shaking, I placed my cards on the table.

"Well, shit!" Rita slung her cards down. I looked in amazement. Rita was the loser. I was the winner.

Daddy grinned victoriously at me and gave me a high five. "That's my girl!" He said proudly.

Rita stood up, still in her bra and panties. "Okay, Anna, it's your turn. What do you have planned?"

I looked uncertainly at Daddy.

"You won, baby," He reminded me. "You can do anything you want."

My mind raced with possibilities. I was having trouble deciding when I finally came up with the answer.

"You need to bend over the bed, Rita," I told her, "and place your palms on the mattress. You know the position. But since you aren't wearing thongs, I want your panties down to your ankles."

Rita frowned as she walked over to the bed. Turning to face everyone, she pulled down her panties, exposing her neatly trimmed pussy. "Like this," she said with a smirk.

"Exactly," I nodded, knowing the smirk would soon be gone. "Now bend over the bed."

"Daddy," I told Him, "since I am in charge I want You to go first and use the flogger on her ass as many times as You wish."

Daddy walked over to Rita with the flogger in His hand. Taking the other hand He ran it over Rita's ass cheeks. "You have such a pretty white ass, Rita, but it will look much prettier all red and glowing."

David and I exchanged a small grin at Daddy's words but wisely said nothing.

Daddy took the flogger and proceeded to spank Rita's flesh. His strokes were hard and swift. I could hear her intake of breath with each hit of the flogger. After twenty strikes, He stopped. "I'm finished, baby girl." He stepped back to look at his work. He ran a hand down each cheek and down along her wet slit. "Very nice, Rita."

He turned to me and gave me the flogger along with a kiss. "Thanks, my little one, I really enjoyed that."

I grinned mischievously at Him before turning to David. Handing the paddle to David, I said, "Give Rita ten strokes with the paddle, and make them good ones or you will have to do it again."

The panic on David's face almost made me change my mind, but Rita intervened. "Get over here, sissy boy," she ordered. "See if you can hit like a girl."

David walked over to Rita and began spanking her. He did a good job considering the circumstances. Not as good as Daddy, but I was happy with his effort.

Daddy and I surveyed the results on Rita's red cheeks. "Now what, baby?"

I walked over to our bad and pulled out the hair brush. As I moved closer to Rita, I said, "Like you, I like to use my own tools."

My heart pounding in my throat, my pulse racing, I leaned over to Rita and said, "Don't forget to count, and remember to say thank you, Anna."

"Yes, Anna," Rita replied.

After twenty smacks with the hairbrush, Rita's ass was glowing like fire. I laid the hairbrush down and stroked her ass cheeks, feeling the heat in them. "Good girl, Rita," I smiled. "You may get dressed now."

After Rita and David had left, You pulled me close. "I am so proud of you, baby. I couldn't be prouder."

"Thank you, Daddy," I smiled up at Him. "I am glad I wasn't the loser."

"Oh, baby," Daddy said slyly, "don't you know by now to trust your Daddy."

I kept my arms tightly around Him. "Daddy? Did you know I was going to win?"

"Don't you remember, little one?" You reply. "Daddy knows all."