The Poker Master

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

I repeated them in a garbled mess 3 or 4 times before he had me stop.

"Good boy, now for the commitments," he continued.

"One: You will watch interracial porn tonight. Say it."

"I will watch interracial porn tonight," I said - as well as I could.

"Two: You will not cum."

I quickly repeated it as best I could, careful not to let a drop spill. The smell was really filling my nostrils and I had a feeling I'd really need to give my teeth a good brushing.

"Three: You will swallow this cum when you receive instruction from me over text."

I repeated again, but was left wondering about the third.

"Good boy. Now get the fuck out of here. Go watch some of that interracial porn - maybe you'll learn how to be a better cocksucker. Pretend you're the girl while you taste that lingering black seed in your mouth. But you better not cum - I want you even more cock-starved for next time."

I quickly got dressed, keeping the cum in my mouth, not sure when he would tell me to swallow.

He stayed naked, letting his semi-erect cock still dwarf my tiny one that was still tucked as best as I could manage.

"Oh! One more for the road," he said as I gathered the last of my things. He reached his finger down to his dick and then out towards me. I licked it without hesitating and went to leave.

"Hold up - where are your manners, boy?" Reshawn asked.

I looked back questioningly.

"Say 'Thank you, Master'" he gave his last order.

"Thank you, Master," I garbled.

"Wait for that text," he reminded me, pushing me out the door.

I planned my exit. I would cross the suite if I didn't see lights, then up to the 3rd floor where there were no night owls. Then across to the back stairwell to enter my room from the back.

I had executed my plan about halfway when my phone vibrated.

"Swallow, slut" it read.

I did without thinking and I think I let out a small "ahh". I really was a slut.

"Thank you, Master" I typed back.

"Now go drool over big black dicks while you rub that little clitty - but no cummies. Night night Sissy Chrissy" he responded.

Wow. That text was a lot. He had really feminized me.

"Good night, Master," I responded quickly.

I made my way to my room quickly and spent the rest of the night edging furiously to interracial porn. I didn't brush my teeth. I let the cum remind me of my night. I thought that's what Reshawn would want.

12