The Poker Party

Story Info
A game of poker turned into a bisexual orgy.
3.4k words
4.21
93.1k
37
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Me and Kristen like to invite friends just go hang out on Friday nights. We usually rent some movies, drink beer or have a poker game.

That night, Kristen had invited 5 friends over for our poker game: Dave, Catherine, Alex and Vanessa.

Alex is a high-school friend of mine, a 6ft. tall man with short dark brown hair. Vanessa is Alex's girlfriend.

She is a very hot 5ft10 Blondie with long hair. She has the sexiest butt in jeans I have ever seen in my life and 34C boobs. She has a small portion of light brown freckles all over her face which makes her even cuter. She had a body and a face to die for, really the kind of girl every men wants to fuck the shit out of.

Catherine was wearing a grey tank top and tight black leggings which exposed her small and ridiculously tight ass. Catherine was wearing a white tank top and blue jeans which displayed her perfect round ass.

Kristen was wearing a black top with dark blue jeans and I was wearing a white polo with black jeans. Dave was wearing a dark red shirt and black khakis.

I'm a very decent poker game, and I usually finish in the winners who are usually the top 3 players. Kristen is not as good, but she won a few games in the past. I never played against Catherine or Dave, but I can tell you Alex is as good as me and Vanessa is at the same level as Kristen. We always play for money as there is no point playing poker for free.

When our friends arrived, we first sat in the living room having a few beers and whiskey shots. We had a chat together, we talked about everything and nothing and then after a few minutes, we went to the kitchen where the poker table was placed. We each picked a card from the set and sat at the chairs defined by the cards we had picked. We then each paid 20$ for the game and decided there was going to be only one winner, so the person that would win the game was going to leave with 100$. We started the game with 1/2$ blinds and 1500$ in chip stack. The blinds would increase every 10 minutes. The first player eliminated gets to serve drinks to the others.

After 1h30 minutes, Kristen was already losing a lot of chips to bad calls. Alex was currently the chip leader, followed closely by Vanessa who was playing surprisingly good tonight. I was in third position but was slowly getting more chips.

Alex shuffled the cards and passed them to out. I looked at my cards and saw an Ace of spades and an Ace of diamonds giving me pocket aces. The blinds were now 50/100 Everybody checked, so when my turn

came, I raised to 200$. Nobody called except Kristen who was going all-in. I called immediately and we both showed our cards. Kristen had a pair of Jacks. The flop showed a 4 of hearts, a 7 of spades and a queen of diamonds. The turn showed a 8 of hearts and the river showed an Ace of hearts which gave me a three of a kind. I had just eliminated my girlfriend from the game.

"You played well honey, it was actually the right call to do," I told her.

"Yeah.. Nice hand baby!" she replied. "Does anybody want something to drink?"

"Could you please bring everyone a shot of Jack Daniels?" I asked her.

"Sure..."

She came back a few minutes later with the whiskey and then sat back into her chair.

"When I was getting the whiskey ready, I thought about something cool to make this game even more interesting." Kristen told us.

"What is it?" I asked curiously.

"Why not play strip poker?"

I could see the surprised look of everyone at the table which made Kristen smile and laugh a bit.

"What? We've known each other forever, except Dave but you already saw us both naked..Why not make this a little more interesting?" she said. "Let's do this my way though... When a player gets eliminated, they have to take off all their clothes and strip completely naked, then sit back and watch the game. The winner gets to be the master and the losers will be the slaves. The slaves have to do anything the master commands them to. This should motivate everybody to try and win this game!"

Everybody was now looking at each other and Vanessa, who was obviously drunk, raised her hand and said:

"Alright, fuck it, I'm in!"

"Ok, me too then!" Alex said.

"This sounds hot, I hope I win this! I'm game too!" Catherine said excited about it.

"Sounds fun," Dave added.

"Alright then, I'm in too," I said.

"This is going to be awesome! To make it fair, since I am already eliminated, I will take my clothes off.." Kristen said while looking at me.

She slowly took her top and bra off, her breasts now exposed. Her nipples were hard. She then turned her back on the group so we could see her butt when she removed both her jeans and her panties. She looked comfortable and very excited about her idea. She then sat back on her chair.

"You have a beautiful body Kristen," Vanessa told her

"Yes, I concur," Alex added.

"Thanks guys! Too bad I can't be the master. I can't wait to get dominated tonight!" She said with a horny face.

We continued the game and after a few hands, Vanessa eliminated Dave with a pair of kings. Dave stood up and took all his clothes off. As soon as Vanessa saw Dave's rock hard cock, her eyebrows raised and she touched her mouth with her left hand:

"Oh my god, you have such a HUGE penis! Can I touch it?" she said.

Alex looked pissed by the fact his girlfriend wanted to touch another man's cock in front of him, he didn't feel comfortable at all.

"You're going to have to win this game first!" Kristen said.

The game went through for a few more minutes before another player was eliminated. This time, it was Alex. He took off his clothes, revealing an erected and obviously smaller cock than Dave, but a bigger one than mine. I would say it was about 7-7.5 inches long. Kristen stared at his penis for a while, licking her lips with her tongue. You could see she really wanted his cock.

There were now only three remaining players. Me, Catherine and Vanessa. I was now the chip leader, followed by Vanessa and Catherine. I had a huge erection just thinking about what I would order them to do as their master. I was confident, and really wanted to win this game.

A few hands passed, and Vanessa went all-in with an ace and kings of spade. Unfortunately for her, the flop turned two jacks which completed a three of a kind for Catherine who was holding a Jack and a four.

Vanessa stood up and her face turned red of shyness. I couldn't wait to see her 18 years old body completely naked in front of everyone. She turned her back on the group, took her top and bra off and then she pulled her jeans and panties down. When she was down taking her socks off, I stared at her beautiful booty and pussy that was just waiting for my cock inside it. Her butt looked even better out of those jeans. It was round and perfect. She then sat down on her chair, everybody looking at her.

"You look fantastic. What a nice ass and a nice set of boobs you have there Vanessa!" Kristen said.

"Oh, hum, well, thanks a lot Kristen!" Vanessa replied with a soft voice.

She looked away from the table and played with her hair. She was very uncomfortable and extremely shy.

"Well, it's up to you and me Catherine! I hope you are ready to do everything I ask you to do! And you know what you are going to get first? My cock right down your ass. I am going fuck your ass so hard you won't be able to walk for days. You don't know how long I have been waiting for to get my penis in there!" I told her.

"You wish! Stop talking and play!" she told me aggressively.

Kristen was touching herself while Catherine and me were talking dirty to each other. Vanessa was getting more comfortable as time went by. I did see her play with her clit a few times. Alex was playing with his penis but very slowly to make sure he doesn't climax before the real fun started.

I won a few more hands, making Catherine very nervous and stiff. She wanted to win.

The next hand, she would go all-in and I would call. She showed a straight and I had only two pairs. She won her all-in, but since I had more chips than her, I still had chips left.

"Get ready to do everything I ask you" she told me with a big smile on her face.

Next hand, we both called all-in. Catherine won the hand with two pairs. My face went down in horror and I grabbed my head with my hands and let out a loud "fuck!"

Catherine stood up, all proud of herself and said:

"Alright, strip down fucker, you lost!"

I made her a face and a fuck you sign, and stripped naked. My cock was hard as a rock. I was still going to be the slave tonight and I felt horrible about it. I really wanted to command my

friends to fulfill all my fantasies. But that wouldn't happen, at least not tonight...

Catherine took all her clothes off, then took Vanessa by the hand, had her stand up and said:

"You don't have to fear anything, just have fun baby."

She kissed her, Vanessa being shy at first but then really started to get into it.

"You are so fucking hot and cute. You are going to have your money's worth tonight, believe me!" she told her.

Catherine started licking the tip of Vanessa's nose, then bite her ear erotically. You could see how she wanted her so bad. She licked her face like if it was ice cream. They kissed again, and after a while, Catherine ordered Vanessa to get on her knees and suck on Dave's cock.

"Wait, you can't do this. I can't let you do this!" Alex said.

"I'm sorry but a deal is a deal. Everybody agreed to it, and you knew what could happen." Kristen said.

"It's okay honey, let's just have fun. I won't be angry at you when it's going to be your turn. For now, enjoy the show!" Vanessa said, who obviously wasn't shy anymore.

Vanessa started sucking on Dave's huge cock. You could see she wasn't too much experienced. Dave guided her with his hands and she sucked him like if it was a popsicle.

"Kristen, I want you to get under Vanessa and eat her pussy while she is blowing Dave," Catherine ordered her. She did as she asked and started playing with Vanessa's pussy with her tongue. Vanessa was letting out soft moans while gagging on Dave's penis.

"You like it when I rub your clit with my tongue, don't you, you little slut?" Kristen told Vanessa.

Kristen fingered Vanessa's vagina and licked it for a good 3 minutes before Catherine gave one of us a new order....

"Jonathan, I know you wanted to fuck my tight little ass earlier, this is why I have decided to..... let you WATCH my ass get fucked!"

Catherine looked at me with a smile in the corner of her mouth, gave me a "fuck you" sign and bent over right in front of me then spread her ass cheeks.

"But first, you are going to lick my asshole and fuck it with your tongue and make sure it is lubricated enough for Alex's cock." When Alex heard his name, he looked at Vanessa with a worried look.

"It's okay baby, a deal is a deal. We lost and now, we must do anything she wants. I am so horny, this is so good," she told him.

Without hesitating any longer, Alex pulled down the foreskin of his 7.5 inches cock and slid his cock very slowly into Catherine's anus. He penetrated her ass slowly at first, but then she asked him to go faster and take her harder. You could see his cock's head from her stomach, and the pounding was so hard you could hear the sound

of his balls clapping on her ass cheeks. Catherine was screaming in pleasure, and I was watching...

"Cath, why do you like it so much when I watch you fuck? Do you fantasize that much about me? Don't you want to feel me inside you, or are you just too scared to actually like it?" I told her, with a pissed

off voice.

She was screaming and yelling of pleasure and didn't seem to even care about what I had just told her, but after a few minutes, between moans, she answered...

"You are right. Since the first time I saw you, I have had all sort of imaginations and fantasies about you. I want you even more than you can imagine." When she said that, Kristen went to her and whispered something in her ear.

"Tell him exactly what you just told me Kristen!"

"I said she could do whatever she wants with you. I told her that you are all hers now."

My heart stopped beating for a few seconds. I really liked Catherine, I would do anything to have a taste of her inside.

Catherine pulled Alex's cock out of her ass and hold it with her right hand.

"If you want me so bad, you will need to earn it. Show me you can do anything for me. Come taste my ass from Alex's cock!"

When Alex heard that, he tried to back away.

"Not that fast! A deal is a deal, remember?"

"But, I can't do that!" Alex said

"Just do what she asks you and shut up, you don't have a choice anyways." Vanessa said. "Besides, I enjoy this game, do it for me." she told him with a loving voice.

I grabbed Alex's penis and sucked him hard. His cock was full of Catherine's juice, and I was really loving it. I had images of Catherine sucking on my cock and me fucking all of her holes. If I did all she asked me, I would finally have sex with her. And boy would she get it for real...

"Good boy, now bend over," she told me. "That's it, now, spread your ass."

She went behind me and started licking my asshole. Boy did it feel good. I could feel her tongue circling around my anus, and her hands on my butt trying to spread my ass as much as she could. I had such a strong orgasm that I could feel pre-cum dripping out of my cock.

Then, without me knowing, Catherine made a sign to Dave to join us. She then spit around my asshole and rubbed it gently. At first, I thought she was going to finger me but instead, I was about to take Dave's cock. Totally turned off by the situation, I lost my erection and my penis went back its resting state.

I always enjoyed when my girlfriend used her fingers or butt plugs on me, but nothing came close to what I felt when Dave's cock was slowly getting inside me. It was so huge, I thought my anus would tear apart. Dave pulled out his cock and Catherine applied a lot of lube to it, then he slid his cock back in slowly. I felt extreme pain on both my anus and my stomach, I thought I was going to explode. Once my anus got used to his size, he pushed his cock all the way through and started fucking me faster and faster. It did hurt at first, but then I really started to enjoy it and got my full erection back.

When she saw that, Kristen laid in front of me and spread her legs so I could eat her vagina at the same time.

"That's right, fuck him harder! Violate him, he deserves to suffer!" Catherine said.

Dave then went nuts and fucked me as fast as he could, pounding me as hard as he could. It was actually feeling very good. I could feel his cock's head hit my prostate.

"Enough doggy style now! Stand up and sit on his cock and show us how you love getting fucked by a black cock!"

I did as Catherine ordered me, and went reverse cowgirl on his cock. Kristen was playing with my penis as I was bouncing up and down on Dave's huge stick.

"Alright Jonathan, spread your ass then stand up on your feet. Kristen, go suck on Dave's cock for a few seconds, make sure you taste your boyfriend's juice then guide Dave's penis back inside him," Catherine said.

"That's it, don't you like it! Now, Vanessa, come lick my asshole clean and make sure to spit in it a few times. Alex, go fuck the shit out of Kristen and make sure she has her money worth it. Do whatever you want with her, I don't mind. Dave, pull out from Jonathan and have him do some ass to mouth" she added.

We all did what she asked. I was tasting my juice from Dave's cock and loved it. I was having my first real bisexual experience and was watching my friend doing my girlfriend from behind, from her pussy to her ass while also watching Catherine getting her ass cleaned up by Vanessa. That was the hottest night of my life.

And then came the moment I was waiting for.....

"Alright, I think my butt is ready now. Jonathan, come fuck my ass, it is all yours. I am all yours now, do whatever you want to me. I want to feel you. I want you so bad," Catherine said.

I didn't waste any time and slid my cock right into her ass and pushed as hard as I could. I didn't care if it hurt her. My penis wouldn't go in easily, but I pushed harder and harder. Catherine was screaming in pain. When it finally got in, I fucked her ass as hard as I could, as deep as I could. Catherine was screaming in what seemed to be a mix of pain and pleasure. I spanked her ass really hard and pulled her hair.

Her ass cheeks were all red and you could actually see my left hand printed on it. I pulled out and fucked her mouth and throat just as hard as I did with her ass. I slapped her face two times and even spit on her face.

"I love it when you don't respect me, oh yeah this is so good! Fuck my ass please sir, and don't stop!" she begged.

I went back to her ass and made a sign to Dave to come join us. Dave slid his huge cock into her pussy and we penetrated both her holes. She was screaming in pleasure and asking for more. We both went really hard on her.

"OH MY GOD, YES, OH MY GOD I AM GOING TO CUM!!!!!" she yelled.

You could tell she was telling the truth because her whole body was shaking because of the huge orgasm she was having. Dave pulled out and Catherine squirted all over the floor. We double-teamed her for a few more minutes before Dave pulled out and came in her mouth while I was still fucking her ass. She swallowed and kept sucking his dick asking for more. Alex pulled out from Kristen and I pulled out from her asshole and we both went for her mouth. Alex came and a few seconds later, I exploded a huge load of cum into her mouth. She played with our load then swallowed the entire thing. She then sucked on my cock to taste her ass some more, and I came a second time in her mouth. This time, she stood up and kissed me. We swapped my cum for a while, and she then swallowed it.

Me and Catherine kissed like a real couple while Kristen, Alex and Vanessa were watching.

"I want you again, you were great," Catherine said.

"You will again soon, but next time, I will be the master and you will be my slave!" I replied.

"I can't wait," she added.