The Police Officer

Story Info
A story about what can happen if you're pulled over.
2.2k words
3.97
50.7k
17
0
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

It's Wednesday night and I'm driving home when suddenly I see lights flashing behind me. I stare in my mirror to see what's going on. A white car is flashing it's lights and I begin to wonder if something is wrong with my car? There is enough space to pass me if they are in a hurry.

The car catches up with me and pulls up alongside of me, I look inside the car and see a police officer waving and winking to follow. "God damnit" I swear "what the fuck did I do?" I have no choice then to follow and the cop pulls in on an abandon empty side road.

We stop, I turn off the ignition and already take my papers out of my wallet, I want to get out of here as fast as possible. The white car's door open and a female police officer steps out. She walks to my car and seems to be inspecting my car. "Good evening sir" she says through the open window

"Good evening ma'am" I answer "Something wrong officer?" She smiles and just asks for my papers.

She goes through them and takes out her ticket book "What's wrong?" I ask again "I wasn't speeding"

She bends forward and looks me straight in my eyes "Your left back light is not working, and that is a safety issue" she smiles.

"Awh come on" I sigh "are you really going to give me a ticket for that?" She nods and starts writing. I notice she is alone and that white car is obviously no police vehicle "Can you do that? it seems to me your actually not on duty?"

She smiles again and stops writing "You're a smart ass aren't you" she nods her head a bit "Yes I am on my way to home, Yes I am officially not on duty and Yes I still can write you a ticket" I mumble something inside my mouth

"But you know what, If you fix your light right now then I can let you go" I get out of my car and open the trunk to see if I have some spare lights. I go through the junk that I collected over the years but can't find any light at all. I turn around and want to tell her that. She stands in front of her car and the light of her idling car creates a back light. She is a head shorter as I am and has blond hair tight in a knot.

She is actually looking pretty good. Dark eyes, delicate nose and thin lips that are shaped beautiful. Her police uniform shows a slim body. I open my mouth to tell her I can't find any light but decide to give it a last shot and dive in my trunk again.

"Hold it right there" I hear behind me and she sounds serious, I get up and look over my shoulder. She pulled her gun and is pointing it at me.

"What the hell" I cry, is she really pointing a gun at me? what the fuck is wrong?

"Close your trunk, place your hands on the hood where I can see them" she demands.

I follow her orders and with her feet she kicks my feet apart "What's wrong officer?"

"An armored robbery, the suspect has your description" Great, just fucking great. "I am going to do a strip search" With one hand she holds the gun and the other goes quickly over my body "I'm looking for a gun" she says. Of course she doesn't find any and she makes me turn around. Slowly she kneels down and looks up at me, with one hand she opens my pants

"Do you have a gun on you?" she smiles and I shake my head

"what is going on?" I wonder. "Euh ma'am" I whisper "what are you doing?"

she pulls my pants down and lays her hand on my crotch. "looking for a gun" she sighs "a big dangerous gun" and she dives her hand in my shorts grabbing my cock.

"Euh.... Ma'am...euhhh" I stumble "I am married you know" It's true, I am married for 15 years and still in love with my wife. She looks up at me "So?"

"Well, I am not a cheating person" Suddenly she pulls her gun again and points it at my shorts.

"Are you sure" she smiles "What the fuck" I cry and get scared, it seems to me this woman is a bit Loony. She pulls out my cock and points her gun at him "I need to confiscate this gun" she sighs and closes her lips around him.

She pushes my soft cock deeper inside her mouth and begins to suck, of course he grows fast I just can't help it. Soon he is at maximum size and I hear her moan approvingly.

I look around, we are on this road alone, I see some cars passing by but they are all on the main road. I wonder if the headlights of the white car will draw some attention, for now they only light this slutty cop sucking my dick.

With her hands she pushes down my jeans and shorts all the way to my ankles, she lays the gun on her knees, grabs my ass and begins to push me deeper down her throat. I place my hands behind me on the trunk, what should I do?

Enjoy it and feel guilty? Endure it and hope my wife doesn't notice anything? or go for an escape?

She pulls my wet cock out of her mouth and stands up. "I think you need to fuck me boy" she whispers. I look at her again, she is attractive I'll give her that. She takes out the knot that holds her hair together, and it waves down over her shoulder, she shakes her head a bit swirling her hair around.

"Open my pants" she demands but I hesitate

"Open" and she grabs her gun again

"my" she points it at my chest

"pants" she pulls the hammer back.

Quickly I open her belt, unbutton the top and pull the zipper down, I happen to see her hard nipples shining through her blouse, this girl is really getting horny from all of this "Pull em down" she smiles and I do.

She wears a purple string covered by black lace and her gun waving down orders me to pull those down too. Slowly her pussy reveals herself. A big hairy bush appears, glistening from her juices. She does have a beautiful pussy, her lips already opened showing the pinkish inside a bit.

Her lips surrounded by a trail of dark pubic hair, tracing down to her ass. The top is shaved in a straight line so that you can't see it when she wears a string.

She pushes me back with her gun, turns around and lays herself half over my trunk. Then she spreads her legs. "fuck me" she says and I take place behind her. I look at her ass, her pussy sparkles in the headlights and again I hesitate. I don't want to cheat on my wife, but do I have a choice?

"you really should start to fuck me" she circles her arm around her body pointing the gun at me again "really boy... you really should"

I sigh and take my cock, guiding it to her pussy. I place the head between her lips and feel instantly how hot and wet she is, then I push forward. She moans "owh yeah" and I begin to fuck the police officer.

I grab her hips and thrust my hips back and forth. Her pussy leaves her wetness on my cock and I can't help it but I actually begin to enjoy fucking her.

She notices it and takes the gun back. "fuck me harder" she moans and I begin to slam my cock inside her. She holds the gun in front of her and my eyes almost pop out of my head when I see that she begins to suck the barrel. "hmm" she moans and squirms her cunt tighter around my cock.

I start to pound her cunt and this horny police officer begins to push back at me "make me cum" she orders and I do my best to please her. Faster my cock jams inside her pussy, faster and harder until she explodes

"OWH FUCK" she screams and her body shakes underneath me, pouring her juices all over my cock. I am about to burst myself but with her hands she pushes me back, she quickly turns around and climbs on the trunk, her face is red from excitement and she sweats a little bit.

"fuck my ass" she smiles and lifts her legs in the air, she spreads them as far as her pants dangling around her ankles allow her. Then she throws her legs over my head, one on each side so that I am trapped between them.

I am stuck; I can't move nor get away. "Stick him in my ass" she says again and points the gun at my cock again. I shake my head and subconsciously have to smile. I place my head on her ass hole and push forward.

"HOLY SHIT" she screams as my cock rips open her ass. She wants to get fucked in her ass? Then she can get it.

I pound her ass right from the start. When my wife wants to go anal, I gently push him in and give her some time to get used to it. But not with this crazy bitch.

I wrap my hands around the legs laying up my chest and ram my cock as hard as I can in the police officer's ass "OWH YOU FUCKER" she screams, and a little tear appears in the corner of her eye. Her ass feels really tight and dry. "FUCK FUCK FUCK" she cries as my cock tears open her ass hole.

I slam, I pound, I batter and I go nuts on her ass. She thinks she can get away with this? simply because she has a gun and represents the law?

Her ass loosens up under the constant beating of my cock. "Fuck me motherfucker" she grims and grabs my neck with both hands, she begins to pound back on my cock.

"FUCK YEAH" she yells as our bodies slam into each other. My sperm begins to boil inside my balls and I know I am going to cum soon. I jam my cock inside her ass as fast as I can and feel my sperm rising from my balls to the head of my cock. One last hard slam inside her and I exploder "Owh yeah" I cry and pour my cum inside her ass.

I keep on fucking her, emptying my balls more with every slam. Finally my cock softens and I pull him out.

Her ass is a mess, a big gaping hole. She opens and closes her and it looks like a little fish gasping for air. I relieve myself from the grip her legs still have me in and take a few steps back and watch how my cum begins to drip out of her gaping hole

"I'm not done yet" she smiles and stares at my cock "but your useless cock is I guess" She grabs her gun again and I sigh "here we go again"

Instead of pointing it at me, she jams the barrel inside her ass "What the fuck???" I think, but I have to see this. She fucks herself fast with the steel barrel, ramming it inside her. When she pulls it back for another deeper push, I see my cum glistening and dripping from the barrel. This woman is insane!

She begins to rub her clit with her free hand and looks at me. "you like that right? you little piece of shit" Her fingers make fast little circles on her clit while she keeps on slamming the barrel inside her ass.

She squirms and moans on the trunk of my car. Her fingers slip inside her soaking cunt and she slams them deeper. This self-created double fuck sure has the right effect on her. Her body begins to tremble and she shakes her head wildly, her chest pumps up and down and she arches her back, then she explodes.

"HOLY FUCKING SHIT" she screams bucking up and down on my car. She drops the gun on the ground and grabs her tits, who are still hiding under her uniform, and squeezes them as hard as she can. Giving her the last wave of excitement.

Finally she settles down and climbs off my car. She pulls up her string and pants and takes the gun from the ground and puts it in the holster. "Next time I won't be letting you go this easy" she smiles and walks away.

She steps in her car and takes off. I watch her disappear in the night and when the red back lights vanished I pull up my own pants , step in my car and drive home.

I pull up my drive way and park behind my wife's car. Lights are still on in the house and I know she must be waiting for me.

I walk through the kitchen inside the living room. "Hi baby" she says, although she can't see me because our sofa is facing the TV and not the kitchen. Slowly she stands up, turns around and walks towards me

"Care for another round?" she smiles, unbuttoning the police uniform's blouse she has been wearing all night.

I grin "owh yeah" and take her hand, leading her to the bedroom.