The Politician's Wife Ch. 02

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

It was worse, much worse, however, than she could ever have imagined. She squirmed beside Wendy as she realised she had been tricked. The film on the TV was replaying everything that had happened last night; well, almost everything. It had been very carefully edited to remove Peter's name, and every shot of his face. What it did show was that she was the instigator in everything that had happened to her and she knew it would look worse, so much worse, than anything the photos could have shown.

Wendy was shaking nervously too but not only at the depraved film of her husband and her best friend on the screen. She knew that if all of the events of last night had been secretly caught on camera then so too would her shameful actions of this morning. She managed to raise her head to look at her husband and it was at her he was glowering.

Peter couldn't have ever imagined how perfectly his plan was going to work out but he was determined to use this opportunity to its fullest. His wife was never going to say no to him again but it was to her best friend he turned first.

"Stand up, slut and take off your blouse."

Standing as she was told, no doubt in her mind that it was she he was addressing, Alison looked at Peter in fear and at Wendy in shame. Both of them were waiting for her to strip and she knew she had no choice as even now the depths of her depravity were playing on the large TV screen. She longed to explain to her friend again that she had been blackmailed by Peter, that she had had no choice. But she realised that the other woman was no longer her friend and that the only way to get through this without her own husband finding out was to do exactly what Peter demanded.

She raised her bowed head and tried to summon up a look of defiance as she reached for the top button of her white blouse. One by one the buttons were unfastened before she pulled her blouse out from her skirt and removed it. As she dropped it she thought to herself that at any other moment she would have been proud of the bulge in the front of Peter's trousers as he now stood before her, all too aware that it was her breasts on display in her lacy white bra that was exciting him.

One look at Wendy, however, was enough to dispel any sense of achievement or pleasure. The other woman was glaring at her, the look of disgust all too plain on her face. Alison could never have imagined Wendy getting herself into such a horrible situation and the fact that Peter had brought in her to witness her further humiliation only heightened her shame.

"Do I have to tell you everything, you stupid cunt? What are you waiting for? Lose the skirt."

Both women flinched at such crude language but neither was prepared to complain about it.

She reached behind herself and pulled down the zip. Her skirt was shorter than she would normally have worn and a little tight so she had to wriggle her hips a little to get it over them. Once that obstacle had been passed, she simply dropped it to the floor, stepped out of it and stood there in her matching bra and tiny white thong. She hadn't expected to be going out so she had not put on any stockings but maybe that was a good thing as they had only seemed to inflame Peter's lust last night.

Rather than earn another rebuke from her tormentor, she took a deep breath before reaching around her back again, this time her arms arching upwards, and opened the clips on her favourite bra. With one last attempt at modesty she held the cups of the bra over her breasts as she eased the straps off with her other hand.

"Forget it, slut. Show my wife your saggy tits."

Alison knew her breasts dropped a little, what woman of her age could say otherwise, but they were certainly not as saggy as Wendy's. However, Peter's cruel words and the fact that she was being forced to expose herself in front of another woman, never mind that that woman was supposed to be her best friend, only served to deepen her shame. But just like the previous evening, with each new humiliation came further feelings of lust as her nipples stiffened once more and her pussy tingled.

She knew she had reached the point of no return and now it was time to remove her last piece of clothing. Standing in her high heels she slipped her trembling hands into the waistband of her thong and pushed it down. Inch by tantalising inch she lowered it until her shaven cunt became visible and she heard a gasp from Wendy.

Her friend liked to think that she was a woman of the world. She knew that some women shaved themselves "down there" but she had presumed that they were just whores and sluts, not so-called pillars of the establishment like Alison. She suddenly became very conscious and very shy of her own hairy pussy and offered up a silent prayer that Peter would not force her to strip too.

"Lie down on my desk, slut."

Alison dreaded what was coming next but all she could do was obey. Easing her bottom on to the hard wooden desk, she once again tried to protect her modesty by keeping her legs together, as she lay down. She was so ashamed at the thought of her friend looking at her naked pussy but she was even more terrified that Wendy would see how wet she was becoming and know that her awful situation was turning her on.

Peter took his wife by the hand and dragged her up from the couch. Wendy was horrified at the thought of being so close to a naked woman and she recoiled at the smell of Alison's arousal.

"Whore. Open her legs and take a good look at your friend's cunt."

Both women were equally horrified by this latest instruction and shivered in their fear. Wendy however knew better than to disobey Peter when he was so obviously enraged already. Alison knew her friend had no more choice than she did and tried to relax as Wendy put her own hands on her friend's knees and began to push them apart.

She felt so exposed, so vulnerable, and so ashamed as she knew the husband and wife standing looking at her bald pussy would be able to see just how aroused she was. Her swollen lips, her moist slit told their own story and Alison realised she was close to tears.

"Whore, play with your friend's pussy. Make her cum."

Nothing could have prepared the women for this and Wendy wasn't even sure she knew what to do. Peter had other thoughts.

"Don't start acting shy now, you fucking whore. You sat in that chair this morning and wanked your cunt like a slut as you stared at photos of your friend being fucked. Don't make me tell you twice."

So he did know. Wendy felt so ashamed while Alison could only wonder in amazement at this latest revelation. Had her friend really been turned on by looking at her being fucked by the chauffeur? Had she really wanked herself as she looked at photos of her friend sucking a man's cock? She had no reason to doubt Peter's words and, as Wendy came closer, she realised it was true.

The other woman hesitated and, as her husband saw her doing so, he grabbed the remote control from his desk and suddenly the scene on the TV changed. Wendy immediately saw herself sitting at Peter's desk and knew she must do what he commanded or her disgrace would be there in graphic detail on the screen. Pleading with her husband to go back to the film of Alison, she advanced on her friend.

Alison's whole body flinched when her oldest friend suddenly touched the moist lips of her pussy with just the tips of her fingers. Wendy may have been an absolute beginner when it came to touching another woman but she knew what she had enjoyed earlier when she had touched herself, sitting at that same desk, and she simply did the same to Alison.

It felt very strange, very dirty and very arousing to touch another woman so intimately. She knew her own pussy was dripping just as much as Alison's and prayed to herself that no-one would ever discover this. Maybe if she did a good job with the woman prone before her Peter would forgive her for she was delighted to see that the screen had reverted to Alison's fucking as she had begged.

As Wendy became more bold, Alison felt her fingers sliding along her wet slit while one finger from her other hand slowly circled her engorged clit, teasing it but never staying on it long enough to give Alison the release she dreaded and longed for.

As if by accident Wendy slipped one finger into her friends hungry cunt, while the finger circling her clit became more and more urgent with its teasing. Alison could not stop the lustful moans that now escaped from her mouth as her whole body began to tremble.

"She's almost there, whore. Open her up and take a good look at how wet a slut should be."

Desperate to be seen as an obedient wife, Wendy used both hands to stretch her friend's pussy lips apart, amazed at just how wide Alison could go.

"Now lick her."

Wendy jumped back, shocked, as if she had been physically struck.

"Please, Peter, don't make me do that. I just can't. I've never done anything like this before and I've certainly never done that."

"You'll do whatever I tell you to do, you fucking whore. But I'll make you the same deal I made your slut of a friend. Do as I say, everything I say, or walk away now without doing anything else and I'll immediately email the film of you wanking to all our family, including the kids and grandchildren."

Once again Wendy felt as if she had been struck, only now the pain was mixed with the fear rising from the pit of her stomach. She could never allow anyone to see that film, let alone her children or her beloved grandchildren. She hung her head in shame, almost wishing she could close her eyes as she sank to her knees and prepared to taste a woman for the first time ever. If only her body would stop betraying her and her pussy would stop tingling at each new instruction, at each new humiliation.

Alison felt the hot breath of her friend on her wet, exposed cunt and had to grip the desk for support as the first woman to ever be intimate with her stretched out her tongue and began to lick her sensitive lips.

What Wendy lacked in experience she more than made up for in enthusiasm as she tried her best to please her husband. Alison could do nothing but surrender herself to the lust that her friend was causing in one part of her body but which seemed to be felt everywhere else too. Waves of pleasure surged through her naked body as Alison's tongue flicked over and over her clit and that was enough to send her over the edge.

Her whole body tensed and shook as Wendy focussed all her attention on Alison's clit while still driving just that one finger deep into her friend's cunt. She screamed out uncontrollably, no longer caring if any member of the household staff might hear her as the biggest orgasm of her entire life racked her body.

It took more than a few moments for her body to stop trembling and for her orgasm to subside. When she found the strength to open her eyes Peter was standing over her, naked, looking down on her with hunger and lust in his own. Wendy stood up, shocked to see her husband's erect cock after all these years. She would have been even more shocked if she had looked in the mirror and seen her mouth wet with Alison's juices.

The two women now turned their eyes to Peter or, more accurately, to his stiff cock and couldn't help but wonder what he was going to do with it. They didn't have to wait too long to find out.

Peter leaned forward, grabbed Alison under her arms, and pulled her head back towards him until it was just over the edge of the desk. With her head now hanging uncomfortably over the edge she could see little else but Peter's cock and balls.

Pushing it down until it touched her soft lips, he slid his cock into her waiting mouth and smiled as she immediately began to run her tongue over the large tip.

"Suck it, slut. Show the whore what a good little cocksucker you are. Suck it until I cum and don't dare spill a drop."

Alison heard the gasp from her friend but could do nothing to make any of this easier for either of them. She simply had to do what was expected of her and hope that one day soon this would all be over. Somehow, as the hard cock in her mouth throbbed in delight, she doubted that.

Inch by inch Peter pushed further in until, very soon, he reached the back of her throat. She gagged and he pulled back just a little.

"You can do better than that, slut. We both know you can. The whore knows it and even your chauffeur knows it so stop pretending."

Alison knew what she had to do and, for some reason, still wanted to please her tormentor, still wanted to prove to her friend that she could swallow her husband's huge cock, still wanted to taste Peter's cum one more time. She forced herself to relax her throat somehow and Peter could see her making an effort.

He smiled cruelly and pushed in again, this time not stopping until the head of his cock was actually in her throat. Wendy didn't know what she was supposed to be doing at this point so stood beside the desk and watched in amazement as her husband's thick cock slid down her friend's narrow throat. She could never have pictured either of them in this position but she was both jealous and thankful that it was Alison's mouth that was being fucked.

This was never more true than when her husband began to thrust in and out. She watched the tears fall from Alison's eyes and prayed more fervently than ever that she would never be ordered to take that monster into her own petite mouth.

With one more push Peter was as deep as he could go, his hairy balls now banging against Alison's upside down nose. Looking down at her magnificent tits he grinned and leaned forward, grabbing them, using them to steady himself as he began to fuck her mouth in earnest.

Alison was finding it harder and harder to breathe and tried to raise her hands to push him back but her futile efforts only seemed to spur him on and he laughed, laughed out loud, as he heard her attempt to plead for mercy.

Instead, he thrust his cock deeper and deeper into her throat, speeding up before, suddenly, he stopped. Alison thought for a minute her unspoken pleas were about to be answered but then she felt his cock swell up within her throat, cutting off what little air was slipping in. Her throat was immediately filled with his thick cum and she desperately tried to comply with his instructions not to spill a drop.

Peter pulled back a little, filling her mouth with his spunk too, before he had a change of mind. Alison was busy swallowing everything he poured into her when he pulled out of her mouth and shot the last spurt across her face. Finished, he nonchalantly wiped his still-dripping cock over her stretched lips.

Stepping back, he looked at his wife and was pleased at the look of fear and wonderment on her face.

"Now it's your turn, whore."

Until now Wendy had resolved to do anything that Peter ordered her to do, especially as he seemed to be concentrating all his attention on humiliating Alison. Now, however, she realised she was the focus of his attention and she feared how far he would push her. She feared how far she would go. Most of all she feared her husband and her best friend seeing her wet knickers because her pussy was constantly leaking her juices now.

"Raise your skirt."

Wendy wanted to plead for forgiveness, for a reprieve, but one look at her husband told her it would be pointless. Instead, feeling more embarrassed than she had ever been, she took a deep breath and bent forward slightly to lift her skirt.

Whereas Alison had been wearing very sexy underwear, Wendy would never have dreamed of wearing such things. She knew that men were aroused by such garments but she had always believed them to be much too slutty for a respectable married woman to wear. Now she would have given anything to have owned just one pair of stockings and even a thong.

Instead, as her skirt inched slowly up her legs, she blushed in shame; shame that her underwear was so plain and shame that her husband and friend were about to see them.

Peter, however, wasn't interested in her shame and was getting annoyed with her hesitation.

"Faster, whore; higher."

As his wife finally revealed her knickers he couldn't stop himself from smiling. It had been a long time coming but he finally had the chance to use Wendy the way he had always wanted to use her. He also saw this as an ideal opportunity to repay her for all the times she had refused him. Laughing, he pointed at her and turned to Alison.

"Look at those knickers, slut. You'll have to take her shopping with you tomorrow. But that can wait. I knew you were secretly a slut, just like your friend, simply pretending to be a respectable wife and mother. Turn around."

Wendy told herself she was a good wife and mother, well, a good mother at least. She had tried to give Peter everything he asked for except one thing. She just couldn't do the things he had asked of her in the bedroom but now she had no choice. Still, she wondered, why did he want her to turn around. Obediently, she did so.

Wendy's skirt was already held around her waist but it still hung down at the back. On her husband's instructions she began to awkwardly hitch it up behind her too, revealing her panty-clad bottom to her husband and friend. She had been shopping with girlfriends before, other women of her age like Alison, and she had even tried clothes on with them in the type of fashionable boutiques they liked to frequent. But she had never felt more exposed, more vulnerable, than she did here in her own home, her skirt now held firmly around her waist. She could feel her face burning but, she hated to admit, she could also feel the heat burning between her legs.

Peter was amazed at how the sight of his wife's large arse could still arouse him. It was still one of her most bewitching features and even her huge knickers couldn't prevent his cock from twitching as Wendy presented her round cheeks in a very sensual manner.

"Bend over," was his next command.

Peter had always wanted her to pose like this but she had always been too embarrassed, telling him it wasn't right and proper for a man to ask his wife to do that. But now she was being forced to do it and not just for her husband; more than anything she hated that Alison was watching her being paraded like this. She knew that bending over the way he wanted would make her bottom seem even larger and she was already very self-conscious of how big it had grown over the years. She could feel her knickers pulling tight over round cheeks and the cheeks on her face burned brighter still.

"You know what I want, whore. Pull them down."

She knew this was the point of no return, just as she knew there was no point in arguing. Steeling herself, she reached behind herself to pull down her knickers. Never in her worst nightmares could she have ever imagined having to behave like this. The fact that she was doing so in front of an audience of two had her close to tears. She felt like a cheap tart, the kind of woman she had always despised. But she knew things were only going to get worse when her audience saw how wet her knickers were.

She took hold of the waistband of her tights and knickers together and very, very, slowly slid them down. As her cheeks were finally revealed, Peter spoke again.

"Stop, whore."

Wendy made the mistake that he had had enough and he had made his point. Peter, however, just loved the look of a woman bent forward in front of him with her knickers around her knees. Although he could have stared at her big arse for a while yet, he decided to crank up the humiliation another notch.

"Now pull your fat cheeks apart. Show your friend what you've been hiding from me all these years."

Wendy couldn't stop the tears now; neither could she stop her pussy from leaking again. Why was her body betraying her like this? To do what Peter had instructed would be so shameful but she knew the price of any further hesitation on her part so, sobbing openly, she reached back and spread her cheeks with her hands, her head lowering further in total humiliation. She had never felt so ashamed, nor so aroused, and she was sure her audience must be aware of the scent of her arousal. "Stand up, whore; let's see the rest of you."