The Polyandrous Queen Ch. 01

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

She had also thought of family planning and about sending DNA samples of her husbands and that of her little children for tests. But after all their maternal identity was certain and only that mattered in Plizia. Her husbands loved all three of them equally. They did not care. Why should she? Of course Little princess Dyama could be sired by anyone of her first five hubbies and the twins Ponash and Pilash could be the children of anyone of her first nine husbands. She wanted to have at least one child with each of her husbands. But that was impossible going about it blind. She was still undecided about DNA tests though.

At this juncture, the deep sound of the morning gong reverberated in the palace and the Queen snapped out of her reverie. The time to hold royal court was in about two hours and she had to go about her morning rituals. She preferred two or three men in the morning before starting her day. At night she may take four or more men to her bed together but she remained restrained in the morning. She loved morning sex but after all she had a whole day of work after that. So the Queen clapped three times.

That was the signal and three naked big black men entered her chambers with their big cocks dangling freely. The Queen looked out the window to the vast jungle at the western side of the palace, as if uninterested in the approaching large naked male bodies. The three men soon surrounded her.

A soft kiss was planted on her neck bringing a soft smile on her face. Beli grabbed her from behind pressing his erect cock against her butt rubbing it along her butt crack. Molok approached from the other side grabbing her breasts and he planted a kiss between them and moved onto her left breast nipple taking it in his wet mouth and sucking it gently.

"What have you been thinking my Queen?", Beli whispered in her ear.

"I was thinking how you all do all nasty things to me," She said sexily and grinned.

Beli made a serious face and said, "Oh yess little Queen we are going to do unspeakable things to you".

"You know what nasty things big men like us can do to a helpless lonely girl like you, Don't you little Lamana?"

The Queen made a face of mock fear and distress.

She again opened her mouth to speak, but only managed an "Aaaaaaah...", as another man crawled up her legs and started to kiss her bare pussy. A wet tongue darted in an out smearing her nether folds with saliva.

It was Nezar. She knew it. He was the third man she had selected for preparing her for the day ahead. She married Nezar less than three month's back but barring Namod he was probably the best pussy eater the Queen had in her harem. She bit her lips as Nezar continued his naughty invasion down there.

"Ohh... what are you going to do to me?" she asked in mock fear.

Beli and Molok picked her up and carried her into the large queenbed and layed her on her back. Nezar again dove in between her legs. Licking and sucking her clit and tonguing her pussy freely.

Molok and Beli took positions on either side of the Queen's face; sitting of their knees making their cocks available to the Queen from both sides.

Queen Lamana closed her eyes and covered her face with her hands in mock fear and shame, simultaneously savouring tantalising feeling of cunnilingus she was getting from Nezar. When she opened her eyes two nine inches long cocks were dangling before her mouth.

She giggled like a young girl finding her two lollipops at the same time in front her mouth.

"Ohhh, yesss!" she licked her lips before putting Beli's erect cock in her mouth sucking it and coating it with her saliva. With her right hand she grabbed Molok's cock and started to stroke it.

Beli grunted in pleasure as she sucked his long meat. Nezar was making all sorts of slurping noise from between her legs. Molok also enjoyed the pleasure that she granted him.

Soon enough Lamana sensed Beli was nearing his edge when she released his cock and took Molok's cock in her mouth instead.

Nezar pushed his tongue deeper in her pussy and sucked on her engorged clit like a perched madman.

Lamana felt her legs melt in pleasure, "Oh yess Nezar... that's right, suck my clit baby", she encouraged him.

After a few more minutes of intense cunnilingus, Lamana's moans increased.

"Cum in his mouth baby" Beli suggested.

"Yes baby cum in Nezar's mouth. Make him eat it all," Molok chimed in.

Nezar was expecting it too. So when the Queen screamed in pleasure, he knew what was coming. He opened his mouth wide and latched onto her hairy snatch tightly. Then with a jolt a hot jet of her squirt came flooding his mouth. He swallowed it as much as he could but could not contain it all and his mouth was drenched. She tasted like bittersweet honey and Nezar loved it.

After her body stopped shaking the Queen called him, "Nezar baby come give your wife a cummy kiss!"

Nezar changed his position and got up on the bed. The Queen quickly gave a few sucks to the cocks Beli and Molok held near her mouth. Queen Lamana patted Beli. Beli happily moved between Lamana's legs as she spread open for him.

"Kiss me honey", she beckoned Nezar. Nezar complied and kissed his wife deeply. He could almost feel the taste of two cocks she has just been sucking. The Queen giggled as she started alternating between sucking Molok and kissing Nezar.

Beli was in the meantime pushing his nine inch spear between the Queen's legs into the bushy pussy heaven. He was her first for the night, but she always fit him perfect. He slowly slid his organ into her moist hole and with a few pushes he was fully inside and his balls brushed against her wet pussy hair.

"Ohhhhh, my love, my Queen," Beli closed his eyes in pleasure. He was home. Countless times he has emptied himself in here. Not only him, but all his brother husbands have done the same. But it did not matter. He felt so close to her buried deep that nothing else mattered to him. She was his. She may be of many other men, but she was still his.

He started fucking the Queen's pussy. She closed her eyes in pleasure. She knew each men in her harem, what they liked and disliked. She also knew each cock, each man's fucking style and she loved it all.

"Yess, Beli, that's my hubby. Fuck me. Fuck me harder baby!" she screamed in sweet agony.

"Oh yess, baby... Lamana, take my big cock, take it, baby!" Beli increased his motions voicing his intentions.

Molok had a hard time holding it in listening to the wet ball slapping sound on Lamana's pussy. The Queen was now alternately sucking him and Nezar but his cock has been receiving the royal treatment for too long now and he was nearing orgasm.

"Aaaaaarrghhh..." Molok and Nezar got distracted with Beli's grunt of release.

The Queen stopped sucking their cocks to concentrate on her husband Beli pumping deep into her pussy.

"Fill me up Beli...cum... cum in me sweety. I want it," She said.

"Ohhh baby, here it comes... I am cumming baby...", he groaned loudly.

Queen Lamana felt Beli twitch and unload a thick hot load in her bare pussy. She loved it and held Beli close and deep with her legs locking him in.

"Yes baby give me all of it... yeahh baby ... ohhh!," she kept encouraging him until he was empty and could cum no more.

"Stay", she commanded her spent lover and winked at Molok. Molok got the hint and quickly went behind Beli.

The Queen tapped on Beli's buttock and he withdrew slowly. Molok saw a drop of white semen appearing in her well fucked pussy and rushed his hard cock into it pushing Beli's deposits back into Lamana's pussy.

But he was already very aroused and it seemed the Queen was also nearing her edge.

She sensed the situation just as Molok did and spoke to him in cospirational tone a sharing her plan, "Baby I know you are not gonna last. Think about non sexual things now, aaaaaahh..."

"Yes baby, a chair, a tree, a boat, a... ohhh fuckkkkkk... I am gonna cum...", Molok screamed desparately. Beli's sticky semen made things worse inside Lamana's pussy, adding lubrication and accelerating Molok's release.

"Cum with me baby, when I count three to one... three... two... aaaahhhhh... onnnneee... Aaaaaeeee...", the Queen let out a sexy cry as her pussy contracted around Molok's cock milking him.

"Oh baby... oh yesss... take my sperm honey...", Molok screamed as he busted his nut.

Queen Lamana enjoyed her own orgasm and the spurts of semen hitting her pussy walls. Her eyes half closed in pleasure. Her body feeling the satisfaction that she never tires of.

Last the not the least, she turned her attention to Nezar who has joined Beli in sucking, kissing her breasts, lips, neck, belly and virtually anywhere in her upper body.

"Nezar honey," she called him mischievously.

"Yes my Queen" Nezar replied.

"You know what happened?" She asked making an innocent face.

"Yes my Queen," Nezar replied.

"What? Tell me," she made a cute pouty face and looked at Nezar.

"Beli and Molok both came inside your pussy my Queen!" Nezar replied.

"Ooooohh, right in there baby", she said still carrying on the innocent act.

"Yess, baby", Nezar said in a breathy voice. His cock was fully erect and veins engorged.

"Ohhh baby, it is so hot and sticky in there baby, there is so much semen in there," the Queen said sexily.

"I can guess my Queen," Nezar replied.

"Do you like other men's cocks Nezar?", the Queen inquired.

"No my Queen." Nezar replied once more.

"Do you like other men's sperm hubby?", the Queen inquired again.

Nezar said sternly, "not at all my Queen".

"Ok so you may retire to your room now Nezar," the Queen commanded.

"What!" Nezar exclaimed as if someone has given him a shock of a lifetime.

"What do you want to do then?" The Queen asked him innocously.

"I want to fuck your pussy baby", Nezar said.

"Are you sure? It's so messy and sticky in there?" She warned Nezar frankly.

"I don't care!" Nezar said.

At this time all the verbal teasing had a side effect on Molok whose cock was still locked in the Queen's creamy pussy. He came again almost involuntarily groaning louadly. "Aaaaaargghh..." he let a cry out.

"Oooooooohhh, honey, yesss... right in there." The Queen cheered Molok.

"But baby its even more messy now!" the Queen again made a pout making a guilty face looking at Nezar.

"I DON'T CARE! Please let me in your pussy my Queen... my wife... I need to be in there now! I don't care how many other cocks fucked you or came inside your pussy. Please... baby!" Nezar almost cried in agony.

The Queen smiled brightly. "Good answer hubby!", she said tapping Molok's ass.

Molok slowly withdrew as Nezar replaced him quickly. His formidable nine and half inch boner quickly made its way inside the Queen's creamy pussy in a single shove without much resistance.

"Mmmmmm...", the Queen moaned.

The gooey semen deposits in her pussy mixed with the Queen's juices coated Nezar's cock. He could not be gentle and she did not want him to. He pumped frantically into the Queen's well used pussy. She wiggled her ass taking him deeper and deeper and met his motions with equal intensity. Cum splattered out of her pussy seeping on the bed sheet.

After putting two large pillows behind the Queen, Molok and Beli, helped her to sit up somewhat straight. Then the two men both laid down on either side of the Queen resting on their elbows bringing their mouths closer to her jiggling breasts. Each took a nipple in his mouth sucking her hardened brown nubs gently. Their pregnant and lactating wife was mother of three suckling babies. Unsurprisingly they felt sweet warm liquid fill their mouths and they swallowed without further thought.

"Ooohhhh, yes... hubbies suck my titties, suck 'em! Nezar... ohhh fuck baby, fuck that dirty messy pussy." The Queen encouraged her lovers openly.

But soon she reprimanded her two suckling husbands, "Hey, my milk is for our babies you greedy pigs."

"Yess, baby... ohhh yess... my Queen... your pussy is soo creamy baby... by the way you can feed... at least thirty babies with those milktanks," Nezar said trying to catch his breath. He was also was nearing his limit.

"Shut up... aaaaaahhhhh...", the Queen gasped. She grabbed the heads of Molok and Beli but instead of pushing them away her hands grabbed their heads and her fingers dug into their hair caressing them as she breastfed them.

The Queen saw Molok and Beli drinking her milk with their eyes closed. She looked down between her legs to see Nezar's cream basted cock ploughing her pussy hard. Her pleasure was enhanced with the visual stimulation taking her to new heights. The sight and feel of the combined assault was too much for her and it soon reaped its fruit.

"Aaaeeeeaaaahhhhh... cum inside your wife Nezar, cum baby... It's time now...", she screamed as her mind went numb. Her pussy contracted around Nezar's hard rod and she squirted on it repeatedly.

Hot jets of sperm hit her inner walls as Nezar convulsed in pleasure.

"Aaaaaaaa..." Nezar was also lost for words. He spurted again and again in her till he could take it no more and collapsed on the voluptuous body of the Queen burying his face between her massive boobs.

After a few moments of silent bonding the Queen Lamana patted on the three heds nestled on her breasts. The three naked men got up from the bed. Each of them took turns making out with her before taking the leave of the Queen.

"I will miss you till I see you again, love you so much." Nezar said.

"I love you, will be thinking of you," Beli said.

"I miss you already baby... love you." Molok said.

"I love you all my sweet hubbies," she said and mouthed a kiss intended at all three of them.

As her three husbands left, the Queen got off the bed and walked to the North balcony. She was still fully naked. This side of the palace was also completely free of any population. It overlooked the great gorge, even bigger and wider than the one on west. The Queen often sat naked in the open this side. No one could see her here.

She sat on her special throne. The sun and morning breeze caressed and rejuvenated the naked body of the buxom goddess. Her legs were spread revealing her wet hairy bush. White goo leaked out smearing her shining black pubic hair. On the sit of her special throne there was a large hole from which a man's open mouth appeared with his tongue sticking out.

Queen Lamana moved a little allowing the probing tongue to enter her creampied pussy leaking mix of thick white goo. The mouth started licking, slurping and sucking her hairy pussy. He also licked around her pussy on her inner thighs licking the cum off the Queen.

The toothless man creature underneath her throne ate her sperm filled pussy with ardent devotion. The sticky white trail started to disappear as the mouth worked its way up from the base of the pussy to the clit.

The Queen moaned with pleasure, half closing her eyes, "That's a good pet, my little piggy," she encouraged him.

Few more moments later she was clean in there. The man creature finished off sucking her pubic hair audibly like he was slurping some noodle soup.

After feeding her pet the Queen walked back into her bedchamber and then went to the adjacent bathchamber. Flowers and exotic oils filled the air with perfume. A few scented candles were lit. Lon, Medi and Boro her three masseuses-cum-attendants had drawn a bath already and waiting for her. Soon she must hold the Queen's Court. She entered the warm waters for a relaxing bath before the day ahead. Plus a special proposal was to be sent without any further delay.

12