The Pond

Story Info
Master & slave go on a camping adventure.
1.1k words
3.94
17.2k
1
0
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

The day had dawned hot and steamy, but still, it was a good day. They had been steadily hiking out of civilization's way, into the unknown. A sense of adventure filled them as eyes and ears became attuned to the forest around them. There had been acres of bluebonnets, black-eyed susans, devil's paintbrush, maples, oaks, pines, chipmunks, squirrels, blue jays, hawks, and even a couple of white tailed deer.

Crossing a small creek, they decided to follow it for a ways...see where it might lead...maybe catch some lunch. About an hour later, breaking through the thick trees, they stared in awe. A beautiful, sunlit clearing opened before them. The small pond kissed the sunlight and played games with its dancing rays. At the northern end, a waterfall gurgled its way across the overhang, plunging into the pond with wild abandon.

"Honey, let's camp here for the night," he suggested. "Oh, YES!" she breathed. "It's soooooo lovely!" A slight smile touched his lips as he was already thinking of what they could do in the pond.

In short order, the camp was set up and the fishing gear readied. Soon there were three nice trout frying in the pan over the fire. Words weren't necessary as they ate and lazed in the sun. A brilliant red and pink sunset followed the evening and the double sleeping bag was laid out.

The full moon rose at nightfall and bathed the scene in a soft, etherial glow that made it seem almost daylight. It's reflection in the pond was perfect.

"Come, my little girl!" he commanded. "Let's go for a walk." He attached her leash to the collar she wore for him and, leaving their boots in camp, she followed him to the water's edge. He pulled her to him, kissing her sensuously and then even more deeply. She felt his hunger, his desire for her growing as he started undoing the buttons of her shirt. She reached for his and he stopped her hand. "No. Not this time, my pet," he said softly.

The shirt slipped from her shoulders as he planted hungry kissses on her neck and traced his tongue teasingly down her chest to the cleavage still trapped in her bra. Exploring the cleft with his tongue, he reached around her, deftly unhooking her bra and tossing it aside. "Mmmmmm...... how beautiful those big tits are in moonlight," he thought.

He cupped them lightly, just enough that she knew the warmth of his hands was there; then suddenly pinched both nipples, making her jump. Sucking on them to ease the discomfort, he began opening her jeans. First the button, then, ever so slowly, the zipper. He could feel the tension of controlled lust that she held within her.

Sliding both hands under the waistband of her jeans, he gave a downward push and the garment dropped to her ankles. His hands slid 'round to her ass cheeks, pulling them apart as he drew her tightly to him. She felt his hardness against her through his jeans. He pushed her away, asking quietly, "You want that, don't you, my little slut?"

"Oh, YES, Master! Please!" she breathed with her eyes glistening. "Finish undressing then!" he commanded.

His eyes never left her as she bent to obey him and the moonlight only added to the view. She stood up, waiting for him, eyes on his very erect member. "God, Master's big!" she thought silently.

"Walk into the water, my pet. I will tell you when to stop." His eyes feasted on the play of her muscles. He saw her hesitate as the coldness of the water touched her. Then the water crept up past her knees...her thighs...touched her mound...engulfed it...covered her belly...neared her tits and made them float just under the surface. Her leash dangled tantalizingly between them.

"Stop!" She halted, watching his cock wave at her as he quickly approached and entered the water. He didn't hesitate, but she knew the cold had made him even harder.

Wrapping his arms around her and drawing her close, he kissed her deeply, hungrily. The contrast of his warmth with that of the water's cold only heightened her desire for him. With both hands, he lifted her breasts one-by-one out of the water and sucked on the very erect nipples. "Oh, Master!" she moaned almost inaudibly.

She gasped as he let her breasts plunge back into the cold. His hands once again found the cheeks of her ass. As he lifted her up, pulling them apart, her arms went 'round his neck for support and he felt her hard nipples pressing into his chest. "Mmmmmm....." He liked that!! To feel her like this was truly awesome!!

Two of his fingers found her asshole and slipped inside. He felt her tense, as the mixture of cold and warmth touched her, and a low moan escaped her lips. "Ahhh, my pet slut! You liked that, didn't you?" he asked, as his fingers slid in and out intensifying the warm/cold contrast. Her only answer was another low moan. In a quiet, firm voice, he said, "You didn't answer your Master! You will pay for that later!"

All this time, his big hard cock had been between her legs, brushing against the soft hair of her mound, teasing the clit. She felt him lift her yet higher, fingers still in her ass, and set her down on the tip of his hardness. She felt the heat of him through the coldness as he pushed her further down on his cock. He felt her rapid breathing on his neck as she started to spasm against him.

Quickly, he pulled out of her. "Oh, no, you don't! Master will tell you when it's time!" He wasn't fast enough this time. "Damn!" he thought; but he could tell that she hadn't been completely fulfilled.

Suddenly, he could no longer control his own urgency. He pushed her down on him hard this time. "Now, slut! Cum now!" He didn't have to wait. It hit her like a cold tidal wave....his own eruption added molten lava...and they came together in a sea of fiery cold passion.

They clung to each other fiercely, as the aftershocks pulsed, and the storm slowly subsided. It seemed an eternity had passed when she lifted her shining eyes to his. "Thank you, Master. I love you!" She kissed him slowly, softly.

Catching her leash, he led her out of the pond, to the big, flat rock nearby. It was still warm from the day's sun, yet he could feel her shiver slightly. He toweled them both dry...said, "Forget the clothes."...and led her back to the nearly extinct campfire. He briskly rubbed every inch of her skin with his hands to warm her, placed her in the sleeping bag, and slid in beside her. As warmth and the feel of their closeness overcame them, he whispered, "I love you, my sweet little girl." And they drifted into the land of Morpheus.