The Pool

Story Info
18-year-old girl gets it on with her older neighbour.
1.9k words
4.17
178.5k
40
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

It was a very hot day. The sub shone mercilessly, and Charlotte was thankful for the shade underneath the orange tree. Her original plan was sunbathing in the backyard, but she was sweating off all her sunscreen and decided to find a more pleasant spot. She just leaned back into her seat, when-

"Charlotte honey, I'm leaving now!" her father called into the backyard.

He walked to the door and asked, "Would you mind handing this to mr Gregory next door?"

He waved a small package, oil stained. Something technical, no doubt.

"Sure dad," she replied, "when will you be back?"

"Oh, somewhere tonight, I guess. I'm having a late meeting, and I'll probably stay a bit afterwards, do you mind?"

"No, sure, go ahead. I'll enjoy myself. See you around!"

For just a minute longer, she leaned back with her drink, occasionally staring at the package on the doorstep. She then got up reluctantly, and put on her flowery summer dress.

She rang the doorbell for the second time. Still no answer. She reasoned he must be in the backyard, enjoying the weather, so she walked round the back. There she found the gate open, and walked in.

At first sight, the garden was empty. Then she saw George Gregory in his pool, floating near the side, earplugs in his ears.

Charlotte closed the gate, and walked over to him, stealthily glancing at his muscled chest. He was in his mid-forties, but nonetheless very athletic. Though she wasn't sure where he got the workout, as he never seemed to leave the house. He even ordered his groceries. She had always assumed he had a rowing machine in his basement or something, but now shifted her bet to the pool.

Mr Gregory still hadn't noticed her, so she tapped his shoulder. This was when she noticed he was completely naked.

Startled, she took an involuntary step back. It might have been the deception of the water, but his dick seemed rather... large. Extraordinarily large.

"Enjoying the view?"

Mr Gregory said, a smile in his eyes. She had been too taken aback to see him turn.

"H-hi, Mr Gregory," she stuttered, "I, eh..."

"You came to return the carburettor, I see. Thanks, love."

Charlotte smiled. "Yeah, no problem. Shall I put it on the table then?"

"Please do. And when you've done that.." he said, as she turned around to dispose of the heavy machinery, "You can come join me. You look extremely flushed. A dive would do you good."

Charlotte jumped. Join him? Should she?

"Well, ehm, I'd love to but eh..."

"Oh come on, you're not afraid of me, are you?"

Before she could mutter an answer, he added, "I assume you're wearing your bathing suit underneath that cute little number?"

Charlotte smiled nervously, and nodded.

"Well then, hop in!"

She contemplated this for just a little longer, but then the heat made the decision for her. She took off her dress, and folded it on a white plastic chair. Then she approached the water, and jumped in.

Such a beautiful sight. George looked at her diving, a tad proud of talking her into joining him. He'd always had a thing for his young neighbour, and had loved the beautiful little lady she had grown into. And now he had her in his pool, wearing only a small red bikini, showing off lots of her tanned skin. Oh, how he'd love to touch that...

She swam towards him, and touched the border. He smiled at her.

"Great water, isn't it?"

She nodded.

"Glad you joined?"

She nodded again. Sweet little thing.

They swam for a bit, until he deliberately cornered her.

"Charlotte, you're eighteen now, aren't you?"

"Yeah, my birthday was last month. Why?"

He grinned. He was in luck!

"And you have a boyfriend, I presume?"

"Yeah."

"Ah, beautiful." He'd get over that, no problem. And he was sure she wouldn't consider that an obstacle for very long, either.

"Have you ever, done, anything with an older male?

Her face changed.

"What do you mean?"

Her voice had heightened, just a little.

"Oh, nothing..." he said, whilst swimming around her, touching her shoulder.

"I was just wondering, whether you'd be interested in..."

His finger slid over her collarbone.

"Having a little fun."

He chuckled.

Charlottes eyes widened, then narrowed into little slits. "Are you suggesting..."

He said nothing, creating an expectant silence.

"Sex?"

"That's exactly what I'm suggesting."

He paused.

"And? What's you're answer?"

None came, and he circled her some more. After a while he decided there was never going to be an answer, so he tried his luck.

One hand slid around her waist, pressing himself against her, while the other began to untie her top.

She didn't respond. Which he took as a good sign, as she wasn't trying to get away either.

When he had finished with the top, he slid it off her shoulders. He pressed his dick against her firm, round ass, and cupped her small breasts in his hands.

Oh, it felt so good. This was what he had been dreaming of for quite some time. And now he had her! Her nipples were erect, and not from the cold water, he knew. Slowly, he began to massage them. Her tits were small and round, like little apples. He stroked them, squeezed them, and played with them until her nipples were rock hard.

He then began moving his hips, stroking her ass with his dick. Slow at first, but faster as he went along. He kept squeezing her breasts at the same time, rocking faster and harder. When he felt he was about to come, he stopped.

Panting a little, he took her shoulders, and turned her around.

Her eyes were wide in wonder and bliss. Her mouth was twisted into a smile, and her wet brown hair tangled across her face. What a sight.

He wanted her so bad.

He slid both his hands into her panties, and massaged her buttocks. He then lifted her legs a little, and slid her panties off.

He could see her pussy, though deformed through the water. It had a little brown hair on it, and her legs felt so soft...

He put his hand on her thigh, stroking his way up to her cunt. It was wet from the water, of course, but also from her own fluids. He slid one finger in between her lips, and felt her clit throbbing. With a quick movement, he pushed his finger in.

Charlotte gasped. His finger moved inside her, fingering her gently.

She looked at him, her eyes filling with desire. Perhaps she hadn't planned for this to happen, but who was to say she couldn't enjoy it?

Her hands, now limp by her side, moved around his waist. She could feel the muscles there, and saw him smirk.

He moved up the speed of his finger, and she rocked her hips into it, silently begging for more.

He must have seen her wanting, for he added a second finger, then a third. He was moving fast now, his mouth slightly open, his dick pressed against her leg.

She could feel it hardening, and moved one hand down.

When she touched it, he squinted. It was really hard now, and she began moving her hand over it, while still rocking into his fingers. She played with him, until he suddenly withdraw his fingers.

"Stop," he panted.

"I want to take you now, are you taking the pill?"

She nodded. She didn't want this to stop!

That was enough for him. He took his dick with one hand, and she wrapped her legs around him. He guided his cock to her pussy, and pushed.

Charlotte made a gurgling noise of pleasure. His dick was huge, it wasn't the water playing up! It was really huge.

It filled her entirely, as he pushed his way in. His hands were on her hips, and he pushed her down as he filled her up. He pulled out almost to the tip, and roughly back in again. Then with one, two, three strokes, he orgasmed.

"Aahh," he moaned, as he squirted his cum into her. He held tight to her shoulders, digging his nails in. He looked at her face, seeing she hadn't come yet. He pushed in again, still cumming. He draw back, and saw her face tighten. He pushed in again, and with a loud moan she came too, collapsing into his arms.

He held onto the edge with one arm, keeping them both up. When he had regained his posture again, he pulled out of her, and swung himself up, out of the pool.

He bent down, collecting her too.

Nonchalantly, coolly, he said, "I rather enjoyed this, did you?"

She laughed out loud.

"Hm, 't wasn't bad."

He took her hand, and dragged her onto the grass.

"I take it your parents are away?"

"Uhu," she replied, walking close to him.

"Oh good."

He threw her down on the grass, and went down on her.

He kissed her knees, her thighs, her belly. He circled her with his tongue, moving in on her pussy. He licked her lips, pushing them apart. He tasted her juices, sweet like ripe peaches.

He pushed his tongue further in, and he felt her buck her hips.

He put one hand on her belly to keep her still, and continued licking.

He was eating her pussy, moving his tongue faster and faster. He flicked about her clit, softly biting it. She squealed.

He slid his tongue into her cunt as far as he could, fucking her with his tongue. He wanted to show her a good time, exhaust her, make her sweat even more than the sun made her.

He pushed in and out, until she began to tremble over her whole body.

He stopped, but only to move his body up and enter her with his cock again.

He pushed roughly, pinning her hands to the ground. His head was above hers, but he didn't kiss her. He never kissed her, this wasn't about kissing. This was about pure, uncut sex. And a lot of it.

He breathed into her face, pushing harder and harder.

His dick was rock hard, and he was getting more and more rough with each stroke. She cried out, from either pleasure or pain. But she didn't struggle. She enjoyed every minute of it.

He pushed in, withdrew. Pushed in, withdrew. Pushed in,- she orgasmed with a loud cry, which he was sure the neighbours must have heard. After all, it was a hot day, everyone was outside. He made a couple of strokes more, and he too came, blasting his sperm into her ravished little cunt.

Panting, he drew his now limp cock out, and looked at her pink pussy. It was covered in his sperm, and her juices flowed freely. Her belly was heaving with her breaths, and she had a satisfied look on her face.

"I hope that was as good for you as it was for me," he said, getting up.

"Well, you'd better wash up now and go home, before your parents get back."

He pulled her on her feet, and led her to the pool.

They jumped in together, and he washed her hot pussy.

He then swam her to the stairs, and pushed her up. One last slap on her ass, and she was on the grass again.

"Don't forget your dress!"

He called.

"And who knows, you might just bring me by some other package next week. Perhaps Tuesday, around three?"

And he winked at her, as she closed the gate.