The Pool

Story Info
A tale of public sex.
954 words
3.62
25.3k
4
4
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

The hotel we're staying at has a 24 hour facility and I intend on using it. Forget about the lovely view of the city- the pool is on the roof of the building- what a sweet set up!

You take our bags to our room while I grab some snacks from the lobby. I get to the room only to find you passed out on the bed- you are so cute while you sleep. I can't resist the urge to watch. I lean in and gently give you a kiss and gather up my things and head for the shower.

What a long drive!!! I get in the shower with my back facing the water and my head leaning against the wall. The water feels so good on my back. I look down at my breasts and begin to massage them- my pussy is becoming wet. I don't want to wake you so maybe I can finish myself off real quick. The shower head is detachable and the water pressure is fantastic for the dirty deed I'm thinking of.

I turn around, grab the shower head- adjust the setting, place one foot on the side of the tub and spread myself open. Mmmmmmmmm, the water teases my clit as I move my hips back and forth. I'm trying to keep quiet since you're sleeping but I really can't help myself. The bathroom door is wide open and there is a mirror right in front of the door. I stick my head out to see if your still sleeping but to my surprise you are fully alert and from the looks of it you are quite erect.

I turn the shower off and wrap myself with a towel. "What are you doing nasty boy?" You look at me with a sly grin and say "the same thing you were doing in the shower!" I'm embarrassed! You were watching me masturbate- I wonder how long you were watching.

"You know, I can help you scratch that itch" you say. "I'll bet you can!" I reply. I walk over to the bed remove my towel and straddle you. My pussy juice is being soaked up by the cloth in your boxers. I'm grinding my hips back and forth- I can feel your dick pressing against the opening of my vagina. You lift your ass up and slide your boxers off- that's much better.

You take the tip of your dick and begin to rub my clitoris. I run my fingers through your hair and stare into you beautiful blue eyes. "I want to be free with you in the water!" I say. You hop up and say "let's take another shower!" I tell you about the pool on the roof and ask if you're game. You tell me you're down and start getting dressed.

The hotel is quiet- there is some big sporting event in town and tons of people are attending it. We make it to the roof and it is breath taking! We wait around for a few minutes to make sure no one is around and then we get undressed. You grab my hand and lead me in the water. You're leaning against the side of the pool and I'm right there in front of you. You take turns caressing my neck and nibbling on my ears.

The water is so warm and it feels so good. You lift me me up and I wrap my legs around you. I feel your hard member enter my waiting vagina. Our mouths are touching while we fuck. Our heads are pressed against each others and our eyes staring at one another.

Your dick feels so good inside me- its like my pussy was made just for you!

You unwrap my legs from around your waist and lead me over to the stairs. I already know what's next so I grab the railing and lean over it. You walk up one step higher- rest one leg on the railing and reenter my Vagina. You're fucking me real hard and real deep and I like it! The water is splashing all around us. You're moaning and grunting- it's like you are on a mission to tear up my pussy. Mission accomplished!

You get out of the pool and lay a towel down on one of the chairs. You motion for me to come over to where you are. You lay down flat on your back and tell me to jump on! I hate to sit with my back facing you but this is very necessary! I mount your cock and feel it slide in my tight wet hole. I rock my hips back and forth at a very fast pace I glance back only to see your eyes closed with such ecstasy- nothing makes me more proud!

You're holding my hips down ensuring that my pussy swallows your entire dick as I ride you. It feels so fucking good. You've moved your hands from my hips to my breasts. You're pulling me into you. You're fucking me right back. I'm beginning to cry out your name. I'm at a nice angle. Every time I grind my hips my clit gets massaged. I tell you I'm close and you tell me you're already there. You fill up my pussy with your creamy goodness. I slowly dismount. You pull me down on top of you and begin to kiss me. Then you work your way down to my pussy were you suck, lick, tease and finger. Here I cum. I can here the fluids from my pussy filling up in your mouth.

Making love to you feels so good it's like a dream that I never want to awake from.