The Pool

Story Info
Public swimming pool fun.
1.4k words
4.38
79.8k
7
0
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
TJA
TJA
329 Followers

Having put on a bit of weight over Christmas, I decided to deflate my spare tyre by going swimming twice a week after work. It was a good time to go as it was normally pretty quiet and so I could swim lengths without clattering into anybody. I could also take a breather at the side of the pool and eye up any scantily clad talent without anybody noticing if I got a boner. On my third visit I was surprised to find that the changing rooms were being refurbished and that temporary ones had been built in the adjoining gymnasium. They were much the same as the normal ones apart from the fact that they were only made of thick canvas.

I had my swim as usual, followed by my talent search. There was only one very tasty looking woman. She was about thirty with red hair, voluptuous body and bullet like nipples that poked through her one-piece swimsuit. When she left I then went back to the makeshift changing rooms to get dried and changed. As I dried myself off I had a feeling that I was being watched; and sure enough, out of the corner of my eye I saw a small hole in the canvas between my cubicle and the next one. I put my towel around my waist, but didn't let on that I had caught whoever it was, thinking it might be some kind of pervert. I then got dressed keeping myself covered up and left for a coffee in the snack bar.

I sat at a table near the exit that also let me see who came out of the changing area. As I sat there, about ten minutes after I had left, the redhead I had spotted earlier walked out. As she passed me by she glanced briefly in my direction giving me a telling look and then left. Nobody else left the changing area for another forty minutes, which confirmed my suspicions that it had been that beauty.

I went back to the pool the following week. As I swam I noticed that the same redhead was also there but I was about ready to leave and did so after another five minutes or so. As I went back to my usual cubicle I noticed that she too was leaving, a few seconds after I was in my cubicle I heard the next cubicle being entered by wet feet. I started to dry myself off aware that she could look in on me, which at first made me angry, and upon noticing an eye peeping in through the hole kept myself covered up.

As I thought about her looking in on me I started to get turned on and felt that stirring in my cock. I realized I was getting turned on and decided to give her a show. I opened up my towel so that she could see my semi-erect cock and started to wank myself off slowly, all the time imagining her rubbing herself on the other side. As I rubbed my now very stiff seven inches faster and harder I could feel that I was coming, checking that she was still looking on, and hoping that no one else would hear, I let out a quiet groan of satisfaction as I erupted over my own hand. Seconds later I saw light in the tear as the eye vanished. I now felt that I was due a look back at her in return and so took up position. I think she had been waiting for me because as soon as I looked through the hole she looked away as if to pretend that she hadn't seen me when it was obvious that she had. She then returned my favor!

First she slowly released her lovely tits one after the other from the confines of her one piece. Her nipples were very swollen and very hard looking as she rubbed her palms over them, a little gasp coming from her mouth as she did so. Next she turned around and, bending right over, pulled her costume down her body and let it fall to the floor. She deliberately stayed in this position with her rear end facing towards me and giving me a glimpse of her gash, which looked to be very wet (and I don't think is was pool water!). She then turned back around and sat on the small bench in her cubicle and lifted her feet onto the bench putting her knees in line with her head and giving me a perfect view of her swollen, pouting hole.

Using both hands she started to rub her clit, opening up her hole for me to see, sliding first one, then two, fingers into her soaking wet hole. As she rubbed herself I noticed her looking out of the corner of her eye to see if I was there, a little smile growing on her face when she realized I was. She played with herself like this for about ten minutes during which she managed to get four fingers inside herself whilst rubbing at her clit furiously. I too was now hard again and wanking myself off in time with her finger movements, which was very fast.

Then she stopped moving her fingers in and out as she concentrated on her clit, a look of lustful concentration on her face as she started to come. She bit her lip and shook her head as she lost control, her orgasm riding through her body. I too was about to come and squirted my second load against the canvas wall of my cubicle. When I looked back in at her she was just regaining her composure and started to dress, not bothering with any underwear, just a long flowery skirt and woolly jumper.

I cleaned my cubicle and myself up, got dressed and left. But she was already gone. The following week I arrived at my usual time and saw her sitting in the coffee shop and thought she must have already been for a swim and that I had missed her, so I went to get changed. The new changing rooms were now ready and so I felt better about missing her as I went to enter one of the cubicles. It was quite busy and most of the cubicles seemed to be full but I saw one of the family cubicles was empty and went over to it. Just as I was about to go in I heard a voice.

"Looks like we'll have to share!"

It was her! We gave each other telling looks and went in, locking the door behind us. We both stood there looking at each other for a few seconds before she grinned and started to unbutton her coat to reveal that she was naked underneath. I then started getting undressed as fast as I could as she pulled a large thick towel from her bag and laid it on the ground before helping me take off my last few garments. We started caressing each other sensually for a few minutes before we both lost our resolve and went at each other. As I rubbed at her moistening hole she started rubbing at my stiffening cock, all the time our tongues exploring each other's mouths. As we kissed each other she pulled me down towards her and eased us down so that she lay down on the floor without letting go of my dick.

Once we were down she guided me towards her pussy and then let go so that I could enter her. She was so wet and turned on that I slid straight in to the hilt. I got into a good rhythm thrusting into her as her face showed the emotions of pleasure; a big grin erupted as she gasped with each deep thrust. I was thrusting into her for about ten minutes before she started to squeeze her virginal muscles around me. I could feel myself coming as she started breathing harder and erratically as her orgasm started to build. I was considering letting go when she suddenly gasped loudly and dug her nails into my back as she grabbed at me. This was all I needed to send me on my way and I bit my lip as I came gushes deep inside her while desperately trying not to make too much noise. We stayed like this for a few moments silently before she broke the silence.

"Nice to meet you. My name is Helen by the way!"

Which made us both laugh as I told her my name. We got up and put on our swimming costumes and went to swim. Just before I left the cubicle Helen said to me, "Back here in half an hour then!" But that's another story.

TJA
TJA
329 Followers