The Pool Boy Pt. 01

Story Info
Hubby urges his wife to act out her fantasy while he watches.
4.5k words
4.46
94.9k
116

Part 1 of the 4 part series

Updated 06/08/2023
Created 04/15/2018
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
CaseyBea
CaseyBea
1,351 Followers

[Author's Note: A characters in this story are over 18 years old.]

*****

"Who were thinking about?" Bill asked his wife, Crystal, as they lay cuddling one night after a very satisfying round of sex.

"What do you mean?"

"When I was fucking you," he replied, "the look on your face told me you were someplace else. Off in a fantasy. It's the same look you get when I've watched you using your vibrator."

"You're not mad that I might have been thinking about somebody else while you were making love to me?"

"Not really," he said. "Fantasies make sex all the more exciting. So who was it? Anyone I know? Somebody at the office?"

"You sure you want to go there?" she said.

"Positive. Don't worry, I won't be jealous. I'm just curious ... and oddly aroused by it."

She hesitated, and he got the impression that she was embarrassed.

"Come on," he prodded. "Who's your imaginary lover? Who was in your head while I was in your pussy?"

"Jeff Holiday," she said without looking at him.

"The kid who takes care of the pool?" he said.

"You said you wouldn't be mad," she said, turning to face him.

"I'm not!" he said. "I think you made a great choice! He's young, has a nice athletic body, and you get to see him once a week. It's better that dreaming about Brad Pitt screwing you."

"You're really not mad?"

"Hell no! In fact, I'm probably going to imagine that he's screwing you the next time I watch you with your vibrator."

She looked down at his cock, growing back to full stature, once again.

"That has you turned on, doesn't it?" she said, just a little surprised. "You'd actually like to watch him screw me, wouldn't you?"

"You have your fantasy and I have mine," he said.

She looked into his eyes for a long moment, and then said, "You've lapped your own cum off my face, and eaten it out of my pussy; would your fantasy include you eating Jeff's cum out of me after he fucked me?"

"Does that thought turn you on?" he asked her.

"For some reason, it actually does," she answered.

"Then yes, I'd do that for you."

"Only for me? Not because you actually wanted to?"

He looked at her for another long moment, and then said, "Okay, as long as we're being open and honest about fantasies here, I have to admit that I am a bit curious about that side of things; the bi-sexual side."

"Would you suck his dick after he fucked me?" she asked bluntly.

There was another pause before he answered, but then he said, "I'm not curious about kissing another guy, or cuddling with him, or anything emotional, but the purely sexual thought of licking your pussy juice off of him after he reamed your cunt and made you cum is, let's say, erotically intriguing to me."

"You mean it makes you horny to think about taking his pussy-soaked dick in your mouth?" she asked, obviously excited about that image.

"I've watched your face and seen how turned on you get sucking my cock," he replied. "Seeing you enjoy it so much has just naturally gotten my curiosity up. Yeah, I think I'd like to try it once. I don't think there's any danger of me turning gay, and if I don't like it, at least I'll know for sure. But judging by your reaction to this line of inquiry," he went on, noticing her hand sliding gently over her pussy, "It seems obvious that it's a fantasy of yours to see me do it."

"Guilty as charged," she said with a big smile. "Again, I'm not sure why, but I think that would be hot to watch!"

She lowered her head, and she kissed her way down from his chest and over his belly, she asked in a sexy, teasing voice, "And does your fantasy also include watching me take his cock in my mouth?"

"What kind of a naughty wife would suck another man's dick right in front of her husband?" he replied to her challenge.

"The kind you married, apparently," she said. Then she lapped the head of his dick, and looking straight into his eyes, she said, "I've wanted to do this for a long time, Jeff. I hope you don't mind that my husband is watching."

She sucked the head into her mouth and pulled on it with her lips while trying to shove her tongue into the tiny hole in the end. Then, with eyes locked on his, she took him all the way into the back of her throat in one smooth, incredible motion. Twisting her head back and forth and sucking hard all the way, she then slowly pulled off of him.

"Golly, Mrs. H!" he said. "Nobody's ever done anything like that to me, before!"

She laughed at Bill's impersonation of Jeff, and said, "Sweetheart, there's a lot I can show you that you haven't experienced, yet. Shall I go on?"

"Oh yes! Please!" he said, meaning it both as Jeff and himself.

She wrapped her fingers around "Jeff's" cock, and continued sucking it, following her lips up and down its length with her hand.

"Wow!" Jeff said. "Your husband really doesn't mind you giving another guy a blow job?"

"It turns him on to watch me be slutty," she replied, slipping her mouth off the hard dick for a moment. "It really gets him stiff to see me take somebody else's cock in my mouth. Then he likes to stoke his cock and jerk off while he watches me get my mouth fucked."

"Just your mouth?" Jeff asked, as she resumed his blow job.

Crystal shook her head "no" while keeping his dick in her mouth, and after a few more deep sucks, she released it and answered. "No, sweetheart. He loves to watch a big hard cock like yours get shoved up my hot slutty cunt, too. He gets right up and watches really close while it spreads me open. He really likes that."

"And he just jerks off while you get your pussy fucked by another guy?" Jeff asked.

"Well, let's find out," Crystal said as she moved around onto all fours, and presented her smooth naked ass to him. "Push your cock up my pussy, and let's see what he does."

Jeff rubbed the head of his cock around Crystal's pussy lips, and then as he leaned forward, spreading the wet lips apart, she said, "Can you see that okay, Bill? Can you see his big hard 19-year-old cock spreading my cunt open? Do you like that?"

"Oh, man!" Jeff said. "I think he really does! Look at him jerking his meat off while I fuck your beautiful cunt!"

"Fuck me hard, Jeff!" Crystal said. "Pound my hot fucking pussy, and let's see what else my hubby will do."

"Maybe you should turn over, so you can see better," Jeff said, slipping his cock from her pussy.

She rolled over, and spread her legs wide. Jeff then bent down, and lapped at the juicy pussy lips that his cock had just been between. He lifted his head after a little while, and said, "Oh, look at him stroking his hard-on; I think he likes to see you get your cunt licked, too."

"That's two of us!" Crystal replied.

As Jeff crawled forward between Crystal's legs to resume his fucking, a thought occurred to her, and she said, "Wait a second, Jeff." She reached over to the end table, and picked up the cock-shaped dildo that Bill had used on her earlier.

She handed it to Jeff, and said, "Shove your hard cock up my cunt and get it wet with my pussy juice; I want to see my horny husband suck my juice off your stiff dick while he jerks himself off. You're okay with that, right?"

"Heck, yeah, Mrs. H!" he said.

He pushed the rubber cock between Crystal's pussy lips, inserting it as far as its simulated balls would let it go. He fucked her with it a few times, making sure it was glistening with her juices, and then slid it out.

As he raised it up to face level, Crystal said, "Open wide, sweetheart, and take Jeff's dick in your mouth. Taste my pussy juice all over the hard cock that was just fucking your slutty wife's cunt!"

Bill closed his eyes to lose himself deeper in the fantasy, and opened his mouth.

As Crystal watched from below, he took the fat head in his mouth, and swirled his tongue around it. He then slid it into his mouth, sucking and lapping the sweet and familiar taste of his wife's pussy.

While keeping a good suction, he slid the "cock" in and out of his mouth a few times, always keeping the head between his lips.

When he had removed the last traces of Crystal's juices, he let the whole thing slip from his mouth, and gave the tip one last lick with his tongue.

Tossing the dildo on the bed, he looked down at his wife, and said, "You taste pretty good on a cock."

She smiled up at him, and said, "That was so fucking hot! God, I wish I could see you suck a real cock!"

She then reached up, pulled him down to her, and gave him a hot, passionate, open-mouth kiss with lots of tongue and even gentle biting.

"Fuck me, Bill!" she said into his mouth, barely breaking the fevered kiss. "Fuck my cunt while I taste the cock that was just in your mouth!"

Without needing a hand to guide it, Bill found the entrance to his wife's pussy, and he pushed his cock deep inside her in one hard stroke. Then as they kept their hot lips locked together, he began rocking his hips, fucking her harder that he had in a long time.

She came twice before his recently-drained balls got him to that point, but when he did cum, he pumped every bit of it into her pussy.

Then, breaking the marathon kiss, she said to him, "Oh! I think Jeff has just filled my hot little cunt with his cum; would you like to clean that out, sweetheart?"

Catching his breath, he smiled at her, and said, "I'll be right back to share it with you, my love."

He slid down her sweat-glistening body, and placed his open mouth over her soaking wet pussy, and he started to lap and suck.

Being a second orgasm, there wasn't a lot of cum to gather, but when he got all that he could, he crawled back up, and placing his pussy-flavored lips against his wife's, he shared what he had.

Completely drained, and very content, they lay sprawled across the bed, cuddling, once again.

"So, do you want to find out if reality is as good as fantasy?" Bill asked her.

She looked at him and said, "You mean really screw Jeff?"

"Yeah," he replied. "Fuck him right here in this bed."

"And you'd be okay with that? You wouldn't consider that cheating on you?"

"Cheating is a violation of trust," he replied. "Sharing is an exploration of it."

"Very philosophical," she said.

"I read that somewhere," he said. "Besides, I'd be right here watching."

"Just watching?" she asked with a grin.

"Well, I'd be jerking off, that's for sure," he said, "But the thought of me fucking your mouth as Jeff pounds into your pussy is not exactly unpleasant."

They both looked at each other for a while, and then, he asked, "So, do you want to make your fantasy a reality?"

"Just to make sure I have it all correct;" she answered, "if you're really serious, you're saying that it's okay with you if I seduce the pool boy, take him into our bed and fuck his brains out while you watch, and that you'll probably suck is dick after he's fucked me, while I watch you do that. Then, after cleaning him up, you'll suck his hot fresh cum out of my pussy. Is that what we're talking about here?"

He thought for a moment to see if she'd left anything out, and said, "I think that about sums it up."

"What if he's not into guys?" she asked.

"All he's got to do is say so. It's not like I'd be asking him to return the favor ... although that would be pretty cool, too. I'm guessing that if you can convince him to fuck you while I watch, he's probably going to be open enough—or just plain horny enough—that he won't have a problem with getting his dick sucked by more than one mouth."

She smiled at him, and said, "When you go to work tomorrow, tell them you won't be in on Thursday. That's when Jeff comes to do the pool."

Late Thursday morning:

Bill watched from the upstairs front window as Jeff lifted the bucket of cleaning tools and the cylinder of chlorine gas from the back of the pool-company pick-up truck. He was lean and strong, with the well toned body of a runner, but not the overly ripped physique of a body builder. As he turned and walked toward the side gate Bill looked at his face, and realized that he was a darned good looking kid, too.

Bill walked through to the back of the house in time to see the kid immerge into the yard and head for the pool, which was located some 30 feet from the house at the far end of a long lawn. Bill had intentionally left this window open, so he might have a chance to hear the conversation down below.

Next to the pool, Crystal was stretched out on a lounge chair, wearing a brand new, and very brief, bikini. She appeared to be sleeping in the warmth of the late-morning sun, but nothing could have been further from the truth.

As he approached, Jeff cleared his throat to make his presence known, but not before he took a long appreciative look at Crystal's mostly-naked body.

Crystal blinked and rolled her head to where the sound had come from. "Oh, hi Jeff," she said. "Is it Thursday? I wasn't really expecting you."

"Hi Mrs. H," he said in a voice deeper than Bill had imagined or imitated. "Sorry to disturb you. I can come back after my other stops, if you want. About a half hour, or so."

"You're a darling," she said. "That would be great, if you're sure you don't mind. It'll give me a chance to do some laps before you put the chemicals in."

"Is it okay if I take a water sample while I'm here?" he asked.

Bill almost laughed, thinking that that was just an excuse to get a closer look at his semi-naked wife.

As Jeff knelt beside the water, Crystal got up and walked to the other end of the pool. Both men watched as she made a smooth dive into the water.

To Jeff's surprise—but not Crystal's or her husband's—the water cleanly stripped the tiny bikini top right off her body. (Crystal and Bill had taken about a dozen tries the night before to come up with a knot that would hold the top on her while she walked, but "accidentally" come apart when she hit the water. It worked perfectly!)

Crystal glided through the water to the shallow end, pretending to be unaware that her perky C-cup tits were exposed, and she surfaced right in front of Jeff.

She stood up in the belly-deep water, and tilted her head back, sweeping the hair from her face with both hands, while at the same time giving Jeff a great "inadvertent" view of her naked tits. Even from her husband's long-distance vantage point, he could see that her nipples were stiff—no doubt from a combination of the cool air on her wet body and her arousal at exposing them to her fantasy lover.

Jeff took the opportunity while her head was tilted back and her eyes closed to get a good look at her pale tits, capped by dark half-dollar sized nipples, sexily outlined by a well defined tan line. As her head came forward, he quickly turned away, and moved to get the telescoping net from his tool bucket.

"Um, I think you had a little accident, Mrs. H," he said as he scooped the small piece of fabric from the water. He extended the net toward Crystal, while looking away.

"Oh, my!" she said, picking the top from the net. "How embarrassing!"

As she tied the top back on, she said, "I hope it didn't gross you out to see an old woman's naked boobs."

"You're not old, Mrs. H," he said, once again looking at her. "You have ... well, that is ... I think you're very pretty."

"Thank you, Jeff," she replied as she hopped up onto the pool deck. "I think you're very attractive, too. And a gentleman, to boot." She stood up and picked up her towel. "So, I'll see you back here in about a half hour?"

"Huh?" he said, the last few minutes of conversation having been purged from his mind by the image of his customer's naked boobs. "Oh, yeah, yeah," he recovered. "I'll do the other pools then come right back."

"Thanks, Jeff. You're a darling," she said and leaned over and kissed his cheek.

After he drove away, Bill went downstairs, and he and Crystal swam naked in the pool, as they laughed at how perfectly the plan was going so far.

"You're sure you're still okay with me fucking the pool boy?" Crystal asked as she swam.

Bill rolled onto his back, and his stiff dick protruded from the water like a flesh-colored periscope. "Does this answer your question?" he asked.

*****

When Jeff returned twenty-five minutes later, Crystal was in the pool, topless, doing a leisurely backstroke. Again, Jeff cleared his throat as he approached, carrying his tools and the tank of gas.

"Oh, hi," Crystal said as she climbed out, giving Jeff a great view of her naked boobs. "That was fast. I hope you don't mind if I lay here and catch the good noontime rays of the sun while you work. I'm trying to soften these tan lines for a cocktail dress I want to wear next week. I figure you've already seen my boobs, so what the heck."

"Um ... ah ... no!" the poor kid stammered. "That's okay. I don't mind."

Crystal sat down on the lounge chair, laid her head back, then set a pair of tanning covers over her eyes. Jeff could now stare openly at her naked tits as he worked, without fear of her catching him.

He didn't know, of course, that her husband was watching the whole thing from the upstairs bedroom window.

Bill smiled as he watched, finding it a little surprising how well the kid could do his job while all the time looking at his wife's exposed breasts.

Finally, Jeff walked over next to Crystal, took a long last look at her bare tits, her perky nipples, and that wonderful tan line she was trying to get rid of, and then cleared his throat again. "I'm all done, Mrs. H," he said. "But you probably shouldn't go in the water for a half hour or so."

She took the covers off of her eyes and squinted up at him. "Jeff, you're a doll for being so accommodating," she said. "Bend down here and let me give you a kiss, if that's okay."

"Um, sure," he said, leaning over, probably expecting a peck on the cheek, but more than happy to get even closer to Crystal's naked tits.

She reached up and put her hand on the back of his neck, pulling him closer, and covered his mouth with her moist open lips.

He jumped in momentary surprise, but he quickly started to kiss Crystal back.

Holding the tongue-tangling kiss, she reached out and found his left hand, and then placed it on her left breast.

With no way that he could possibly be mistaking what she wanted, he began to knead the soft flesh, and slide his hands up the curvaceous mound until he had her nipple between his thumb and finger. He pulled gently, and she mewed her approval into his mouth.

As they continued to kiss—more passionately, now—he reached over with his right hand, and began massaging her other breast and nipple the same way.

As he pulled on her nipples—now a little harder—she reached out, and ran her hand over the bulge in his shorts. She gripped its hardness through the fabric, and then slid her hand down, and onto the naked flesh of his leg.

As she slid her hand up inside the leg of his shorts, he spread his legs to give her easier access.

Finding not underwear in the way, she wrapped her fingers around his hard cock, and slowly stroked its length.

He took the opportunity, while she slid her fingers along his raging hard-on, to slide one hand off of her breast, across her belly, and over her bikini-covered pubic mound. When she made no hint that she might want him to stop, he slid his hand from the outside of the little garment to the inside, like she had done to him.

He rubbed his hand across the shaven pussy mound, and then dipped a finger between the wet lips.

Sucking in her breath at his touch along her hungry pussy, Crystal broke their long kiss, and in a voice Bill could just barely hear from his window observatory, she said, "Have you ever eaten a pussy, Jeff?"

CaseyBea
CaseyBea
1,351 Followers
12