The Pool of Ishtar

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Even as the pleasure mounted in Isabelle's lower stomach, her mind churned over the experiences of the past half hour. The rooms, the questions, her answers, all those faces. The blue of this room seemed to infuse her, dissipating her uncertainty, removing her from her own mind and body until she felt she were both a disembodied observer, and encapsulated by the immediacy of sexual need. Isabelle allowed herself to surrender as, with a final stroke from Julie's hand, her climax peaked. Isabelle moaned loudly as the release of orgasm weakened her knees. Julie moved her hand from Isabelle's breast, instead clasping her about the waist to prevent her falling.

Isabelle opened her eyes to see the smiling faces of the others. The young man was slowly pulling on the length of his erection, his face flushed with lust. The older man sported his own thick erection, and the pregnant woman was rubbing her clitoris, eyes closed in evident delight. Julie released Isabelle, who adjusted her weight on trembling legs. Julie stepped up and placed a light kiss on Isabelle's lips.

"It's time you rejoined the party, my dear."

12