The Pool Party Next Door

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Even better, babe," he said. He held up a phone she hadn't noticed in his hand and turned it toward her. She felt dizzy. "I remembered to hit record."

No. No! That's not what she had wanted. That wasn't revenge. He had her recorded!

But then her eyes focused. And she saw herself. Michael was deep in her ass. Redhead was under her as she rode his cock. Oh, yes. She remembered that. It had felt amazing. She watched, hypnotized, as the black-haired guy shot cum onto her face. She didn't even remember that. It had all been a blur.

Amazingly, she felt herself get wet again. She was too tired. But she was getting horny. She didn't even resist when Frank turned her over to lie on her belly. Or when he opened her ass cheeks. She simply moaned as he drove himself into her.

* * *

"Hey, babe, this is a nice surprise." She started. Shit. Frank was right behind her. She had just gotten out of the car and was fumbling for her car's key fob in her purse. It had been six weeks since she had been fucked hard in his guest room. "I hate to tell you this," he said, "but, uh, I've got someone coming over." He looked at his watch. "But not for a couple hours; it's more of a dinner date." It was late afternoon.

She nodded. She knew this was going to happen eventually.

"Uh, that's fine. I'm, uh, visiting Michael." He gaped. And blinked. She blushed. But he recovered.

"Well, like I said, you can fuck anyone you want. But Michael?"

Might as well just say it. "Look, I've been back here a few times."

"He was that good?"

"Uh, well, okay, maybe not just Michael." He gaped again.

"No way." She nodded. "No way!"

"Turns out his parents are traveling a lot this summer." She grimaced. "Now, I'll let you get on to your date. Uh, Michael's having a party."

"All those guys again?"

Oh, boy. "Well, uh, probably. But maybe some others, too. It's a party just for guys." She grimaced. "Well, mostly." She waved at herself. She was wearing a jacket that came down past her crotch. As far as Frank knew, that was it. He could see her bare legs.

"Unfuckingbelievable," he said. He looked like he was in shock.

"I know. I kind of realized I like it." That was the understatement of the year. She had never orgasmed the way she had the last few weeks. "Hey, I have an idea. Sort of a thanks. For showing me that. I mean, I know you weren't planning it either." She unbuttoned her jacket. He stared at the bikini underneath. Her large tits were swelling against it. "Why don't you, uh, undo this bow." She pointed to loops of the bow between her breasts.

He nodded slowly and reached up. She felt the strings tug and the cloth loosen.

"Go ahead," she said. "Give them a squeeze." She felt his strong hands wrap around her flesh. It was nice, and she gave a little sigh. But it was nothing like have a seemingly infinite number of hands and dicks slide around and between them. "Okay," she said. "Gotta go. I told Michael to invite as many friends as he wanted." Frank stared.

She turned and walked towards Michael's house. She turned back to Frank. He looked stunned. She gave him a big grin and turned again. She unbuttoned her jacket and let it fall to the ground. Her bikini bottoms were as skimpy as her now untied top. She looked over her shoulder at Frank and blew him a kiss. She stood at the front door and bent over to ring the doorbell. Let him watch.

The door opened. Michael gave her a big grin. She looked past him and saw a large crowd in the living room.

"I seem to have lost some clothes," she said. "Can you help me? I don't know if I could thank you enough."

She gave Frank one last look as the door closed behind her. She couldn't help but laugh. And within three steps, the bows on her bikini bottoms had come undone. Wait until they saw the other bits of lingerie in her purse.

12