The Pool Party: Thanking the Hosts

Story Info
So nice of them to have her over.
2.1k words
4.18
78.5k
9
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
SLC-Ohio
SLC-Ohio
64 Followers

It was a warm summer when I turned nineteen. I'd just finished my first year at OSU, and I was still living at home with my parents. I was hanging with my old high school girlfriend Roxanne, we were best friends. We'd doubled many times, and had a lot of fun together. Roxy told me about a pool party that some of the "cool" Grove City crowd were having. Some hottie's parents were out of town and she and her jock boyfriend were inviting everyone over. Roxy sort of had an invite, so we decided to go. Now Roxy fucked, I'd watched her fuck a guy at the lake behind the Dairy Queen, but she never sucked. Myself, I sucked, but I could still count the guys I'd fucked on one hand. What a team we were.

When we arrived at the pool party, well, it was clear that someone's parents were not at home. There were about fifty of us there, as many girls as guys. As we entered the party, we said hello to Suzanne, the host. Suzanne, also nineteen, was full of herself. She was brunette with waist length hair, she had a flawless face, and equally perfect boobs and butt. And her parents had enough money for a big house and a huge in ground pool. But she was a bitch, and she really hadn't invited me. We weren't friends. I was unsure of myself. What if she asks me to leave, and says I wasn't invited? But she was cool, although haughty, with Roxy and me.

Suzanne had on a very brief white bikini, which was a little wet and more than a little transparent. She was showing off and flaunting herself, combing her long wet hair. Her boyfriend Ron was at her side, smiling back at us. Can't blame her for showing off, she was the beautiful hostess, and I enjoyed the show. I couldn't help but stare at her tits and nipples, and she caught me doing a backward glance at her ass. I knew she didn't like me, and it was like she was challenging me. She probably thought that I was looking back at her boyfriend. It was her turf and she was in control of it.

Roxy and I walked back to the pool area. The pool was on a hill side and not really visible by neighbors. Everyone was drinking beer, smoking pot, and being noisy. Loud rock and roll played on a boom box. I peeled my cut offs and tee shirt down to my brief yellow bikini. Roxy did the same, and her bikini was smaller that mine. She looked great. She and I stretched out on lounge chairs and pretended to work on our tans. Then Roxy undid her top. That was no big deal, many of the other girls had their tops undone while they lay on their stomachs catching sun.

Suddenly a guy came round and asked if we wanted beers. Roxy said "sure." As she turned to grab a long neck Rolling Rock her top fell loose. Loose? Her top fell off. I watched a she lay topless, lying sideways on her hip, sipping the beer, not caring that everyone could see her. I'd seen her tits before, she was tall and thin with nice B cup size, but this was the first time I'd seen any friend of mine showing herself, openly, in public. It was exciting. So many of the guys and girls noticed Roxy, right away, they were all staring at her bare boobs.

By that time the pool was crowded, and folks were frolicking in the water. Roxy was now on her back, boldly showing her tits off. I said to myself "what the hell, if she can do it I can do it." I stood up and took my top off, looking around to see if people were watching me. And they were. As I saw how many people were staring, I put my hands over my head so as to pretend to fix my hair. Then I turned round and round so they could all see me. As they watched, I took my bikini bottom off too. I was now nude in front of fifty people and they were all staring at my body. A nervous though wonderful feeling of warmth came over me.

Leaving my suit on the lounge, I dove into the pool. It was no surprise what happened next. Guys passed me around and took turns groping me, they felt my tits and my ass. One guy had his cock out and dunked me under the water but I fought taking him in my mouth. By this time other girls were topless, but I was the only girl nude. I didn't mind the boys fingering me or feeling me, I particularly enjoyed it if they felt me while the other girls watched.

Enough of that I thought and I climbed the pool steps out of the water. I had the attention of the entire group as the sun glistened the pool water on my body. Roxy was still on her lounge, topless, sitting and watching me. I stood over her and picked up my beer, and while standing nude I pulled on the long neck while the group watched me.

The beer had its effect on all of us. The crowd had become a little wilder. Several of the other girls were topless and some of the couples were making out. Then I spotted Suzanne and her boyfriend Ron standing on the other side of the pool. Suzanne now had her top off too, but not her bottom, and Ron still had his trunks on. Her boobs were showing for all to see. Ron had his right hand around her waist and he was rubbing her boobs with his left hand.

I made no attempt to cover myself. Then I slowly walked around the pool so that everyone who wanted to see me could see me, my front and my back, completely naked. The guys who felt me and finger fucked me in the pool, now they were seeing me parade for them nude. And the gals, it was their turn to envy.

Then I approached Suzanne and Ron. When I was close, I knelt down at the pool's edge, catcher's style, and I pretended to pull a leaf from the water. I spread my legs open for them. Then I stood back up and walked up to them.

"Are you having a good time?" Suzanne said to me.

"Yeah, it's great," I replied.

I spread my legs a foot or so, and I arched my back with my hands on my hips. I wanted Ron and Suzanne to get an eyeful of my tits and pussy. I turned sideways so that they could check out my ass. Suzanne's boobs were bare and perfect, the equivalent of mine. I admit that I was trying to upstage her. I made sure that Ron saw all of me, and I tried to focus on his cock, and on Suzanne's crotch.

"I want to thank you for inviting me," I said. Then I paused and looked away so that they could enjoy seeing me nude in front of them, paying homage for being there.

"Well, you've certainly been ok" Suzanne said, "that's thanks enough."

There was an empty lounge chair next to them, so I laid back on it. I spread my legs wide open so that Ron and Suzanne, and anyone else who walked by, had a good look at my puss. I stayed that way as the sun began to set, and as the guests said their good-byes to Suzanne. Everyone at the party saw my nude pussy with my legs spread for their inspection.

As the skies darkened, Roxy brought my bikini over to me. She was still topless. Roxy asked me to go in the house with her, the beer made her need to pee. And I said "Ok." It was getting cooler and I wrapped a huge beach towel around myself. We went all through the house and ended up in the bathroom which was next to a master bedroom. After we'd peed, we heard some murmuring from the bedroom outside. By this time most of the guests had gone home. Roxy opened the door which led to the bedroom, where the lights were on. There, on her parents' bed, was Suzanne. She was nude. She was on all fours being fucked doggy style by her boyfriend Ron. They didn't notice us watching them. Ron was slamming her from behind and his dick looked good going in and out of her. After a few minutes we quietly shut the door.

Next Roxy and I found an open bottle of Chardonnay in the kitchen, and we sat, sipping the wine and chatting for awhile. After about ten minutes we heard activity in the bathroom. The bathroom door was still open. I looked in and saw Ron urinating, he was nude and he looked good.

"Are you ok Ron," I asked, as he washed his hands over the bathroom sink.

"Sure," Ron said. He splashed water on his face as we talked, as I stared directly at his penis. Half hard and red, he looked really nice.

"Suzanne's a little whipped, but I'm ok. How about you?"

"Oh we're fine," Roxy chimed in. "Let's check on Suzanne."

We three walked in the bedroom and Susanne was passed out. Her face was buried in a pillow, but her legs were spread wide open. There actually was semen seeping out of her, and her vagina was swollen and bright red.

"Looks like she's had a hard workout," I said.

"And I have too," said Ron. "That's the third time I've fucked her today. The sun and the party, the beer, the pot, they've had an effect on us."

All the time I kept staring at Ron's cock, hoping to somehow think it into growing again. Then I let my towel fall off. I stood nude again, in between Ron and Suzanne, so that Ron could get a good look at me. As Ron checked my body out, we collectively realized that Roxy was the only one, of the four of us, not nude. Ron and I cast a stare at her.

"Pardon me," Roxy said, "I don't want to spoil the party." Then Roxy slipped her bikini bottom off. "Is that better?" she said.

"What do you think, Ron? Do you like Roxy's body?" I said. "Spread your legs Roxy and show Ron your pussy. He's seen mine and Suzanne's all day."

Roxy did spread her legs, and she turned and twisted, posing for us in the bedroom. Ron must have thought he had died and gone to heaven.

"Girls, I don't know..." Ron said.

I knelt in front of Ron and took his soft penis in my mouth. As I started to suck his cock, Roxy moved over to us. When I looked up, Ron and Roxy were in a deep tongue kiss, and he was fingering her pussy. I was on my knees, and Roxy was standing. Ron's fingers were going in and out of her puss just inches from my face.

"Ron" I said as I held his now hard cock in my hand, "I wanted to thank you for inviting us over. And I want to thank Suzanne too."

"And so do I" Roxy said.

"Wake Suzanne up" Ron said. Roxy did as he asked, shaking Suzanne, who cast a drowsy stare at her boyfriend's dick in my mouth.

"What is going on?" she screamed.

"Relax," Ron said. "This is great."

At that time Ron had his choice of doing anyone of us anyway he wanted. Suzanne had rolled over. Ron told her to spread her legs, which she did

"Sheryl," Ron said to me, "You want to thank Susanne, Don't you?"

"Yes," I replied.

"Get up off of you knees and get in bed with Suzanne."

So I got up and climbed onto the bed.

"Now eat my come out of Suzanne's puss. Clean her up, and do a good job."

I lowered my head to taste Suzanne's shaved puss, and it was delightful. From all the fucking she received, she was tender and swollen, and I gently sucked Ron's semen from her. After a few minutes, I picked my face up. Ron and Roxy were going at it. He was on his back, and Roxy was on top, riding his hard cock. I watched as his dick slid in and out of Roxy's pussy, inches from my face. Suzanne was enjoying the show.

"Sheryl," Suzanne said to me, "do you still want to thank me? Then lick Ron's balls while Roxy fucks him."

I did as I was told, swinging my body across the bed After five minutes, Ron's balls tightened, and then he sent his semen into Roxi.

"That's a pretty good thank you" Suzanne said.

"You're welcome."

SLC-Ohio
SLC-Ohio
64 Followers