The Pop-In!

Story Info
Sexy FB comes to visit.
898 words
3.65
69.2k
0
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

I saw the email. A year and a half ago I would have taken this email as just a sign of good times, no great times to come. But a lot had changed since then.

The email was from Kim, a friend who was a stewardess that I hadn't heard from in maybe three years.

Kim plain and simple was a fuck buddy, she'd pop-in at a moments notice, tell me she had a few hours or sometimes a day or two to kill and immediately reach for my belt. And sex with Kim was always off the chart. Every hole was open and she swallows. The best and worst part of our relationship was when it was time to go, she'd give me a quick peck on the lips and out the door she went. No real good bye but for that matter no real Hello either.

Anyway, so here I am, email from Kim "I'll be there around 2am, Tiger" and I am happily married.

Jenny and I met a year and a half ago, got married seven months later. Sex with her was almost as hot as it was with Kim and a lot more regular. Kim had crossed my mind as I said "I do" to Jenny but I know Kim too well. Married life was not for her, she had said so.

I'm stuck, Kim is coming, and an email at this point won't stop her. I know, call her on her cell.

First I don't have her number and that's not how it works between us. My best bet was to get my wife to bed early and stop Kim at the door. That's all I can do.

At one thirty I camp out near the front door, leaving the door unlocked and slightly open. I don't want a doorbell to ruin my plan. At one forty seven I hear the door start to creek open and there she is, a small bag in hand, still wearing her stewardess uniform.

"Hello Peter" she says, as she in one motion pulled down a zipper on her uniform and shrugged out her clothes. Kim stood naked in front of me before I could even speak one word. Her breasts looked lovely, nipples dark and smallish but very erect. Chocolate Hershey's kisses inviting me to taste them was a passing thought. Her pussy was freshly shaved and made my tongue hard just to see it.

I quickly remembered my mission and blurted out, "I'm married now, Kim, married." Kim opened the top of my robe, leaned in pressing those hard nipples into my chest and lightly kissing my neck says, "Yes I know, congratulations!" Then I feel her hand slip in and grasp my cock.

Kim asks"Is she a light sleeper?" I say "No, but..." She covers my mouth with her hand " OK, then we need to keep things quiet this time." as Kim leads me into the living room.

At that point my, "oh what the hell meter just pegs", I start to go with the flow. Now we are both naked and Kim reaches for my cock and starts to push me back on the couch but I spin her around pushing her back and I bury my tongue in her lushes love hole. Almost at my touch she shudders and releases a small flow of love juice into my mouth. Pure honey!

She has started to roll in orgasms when a shout come from behind me.

"What the hell is going on?" Jenny shouts. She is wearing an angry scowl and nothing else. I turn to watch Kim's reaction. Kim doesn't look scared, she looks awe struck.

Jenny, when clothed, looks beautiful but the first time you see her naked will take your breathe away. She is very tall, ivory skinned with flaming red natural hair and plump full lips both above and below. And just above her all but bald pussy is a perfectly symmetrical red heart. And as I said, she is a natural red head.

"I can't believe this happening in my house, MY HOUSE, and you didn't even invite me" then Jenny smiled. Slid up beside me and said, "This looks tasty". Then she plunged her tongue into Kim's red hot hole.

Kim did what I knew she would do, she had a great time.

Later after we were all too tired to move I explained that at first I didn't know what to do but I thought, oh what the hell. I had told Jenny about Kim before, so when I said Kim was coming, Jenny said let's just see what happens. If Kim is not turned back when you say you are married, we can have a little fun with her.

Kim said "Sorry, I knew he was married but I just had to get my dose of his man meat." "Will you forgive me?" Then she leaned toward Jenny to give her a hug.

Jenny leaned in across me and there bodies drew together until there nipples were brushing each other and as the hug relaxed mutual kissing traced their cheeks and slid to their lips. As they kissed I got rock hard all over again and as soon as they noticed they slid down and added my cock to their fun.

I knew from then on that I need not fear the pop-in.