The Popsicles

Story Info
Nice cold treat brings satisfaction in more ways than one.
4k words
4.64
22.2k
2
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

She sighed quietly hearing the light switch flick off. He had placed her on the bed and bound each arm to the posts, stretching her out. Then He had opened her legs wide and tied them down to the end of the bed. She found herself shuddering remembering the feel of his hands holding her ankles to the bed. Then He had slipped the blindfold over her eyes. She knew that she had to trust Him, but her body quivered slightly from the darkness.

She lay there listening as He walked around the room. He was preparing everything for their time together, but she could not see Him. She wanted to know and see. She felt her heart beat pick up, accelerating as she felt His finger tips lightly caress her stomach. Her body lurched off of the bed, a small moan escaping her glistening lips. She heard something tear and tried to place the sound. Her brain worked at trying to figure out what it was.

A small muffled scream escaped as the cold hit her body. She felt the tip of her nipple responding to the cold, hardening. Suddenly the cold hit her lips, and she felt Him shove it into her mouth. She realized then that He held a popsicle. Her lips were forced open as He pushed it into her mouth. "Suck," He commanded. Her mouth instinctively wrapped tighter around the treat and began sucking.

She felt the juices begin to melt into her mouth, the taste of grape filling it. She whimpered softly as He pushed it in several times and then pulled it out just as her head started bobbing up and down. She felt the loss, feeling the moisture building between her thighs. Her gasp echoed in the small room as He let the popsicle trail down her cheek, down her neck and across her collar bone.

Her body pulled off of the bed as He swirled it around her breast, the juices trickling down the sides of her body and falling onto the cloth underneath. He swirled the popsicle in tighter circles, slowly moving inward towards her nipple. She felt her own body respond to His teasing, her arms tightening, pulling at the binds and pushing her chest upwards to meet Him, wanting to feel it, right there. She moaned again, moving her body from side to side to feel the touch of the treat against her nipple.

He watched her, keeping the popsicle from touching her there. He continued making smaller circles around her breast watching her writhe under Him. He looked down and saw the glisten of moisture on her pussy lips. He smiled to Himself and touched the popsicle to her nipple. His smile widened at the drops of moisture that were visible coming from inside of her. He listened to her deep moans feeling the pleasure surrounding Him, building the fire deep within His body. He felt Himself harden and took a deep breath.

He moved the popsicle across her body and without teasing pushed it against her nipple. He felt her body stiffen more as she felt the painful cold and the push of the popsicle into her breast. (She always did enjoy a good stiff cock pushing into her breast.) She gasped and wiggled underneath of Him. Quickly He trailed the popsicle lower, down her stomach. He watched as her breath moved in and out and her stomach up and down. He moved even lower and watched it slip over her clit, the length of it moving against her slit.

His head lowered and His mouth wrapped around her nipple sucking hard at the peak. Feeling it push against the top of His mouth, He moved His mouth around and bit down, pulling back His head, He stretched her nipple and breast away from her body. Looking down at His hand, He watched as He turned the popsicle and shoved it between her lips, forcing it to open her. He watched as her ass rose off the bed, her body taunt with the desire and pain that was raging through her. He began to move it in and out of her, feeling her muscles clamp down around it. He watched as the juices began to mix and leak out of her body. His mouth continued to suck and pull at her nipple, teeth biting down harder before a swirl of His tongue took the sting away.

She felt her body lift from the bed as His mouth descended on her breast. She felt her womb clench and the juices dripping out of her pussy. She felt displayed for Him and moaned, knowing He was watching and she could not see. Her eyes clenched closed as the pain shot through her body as He forced the cold popsicle inside of her body. She felt it stretch her as she gasped for air. She shifted trying to find relief from the cold, but it was there, constant. She moved her hips, trying to pull away, but she was bound tight.

She felt her juices mixing with the melting popsicle. She felt the sticky residue on her breasts and sides. She squirmed under Him, His mouth felt so hot and wet against her skin and the popsicle so cold inside her. Her body was in constant motion, moving against His mouth and hand. She felt her pussy tighten and knew she loved this, loved Him. She was reminded in that moment that she was His and why. She cried out in pleasure.

He watched her closely feeling the pleasure building inside of her. He continued pushing the popsicle into her until it was gone. With quick movements He tossed the stick aside. His hand came back and slapped against her pussy. He loved the sound of her scream as it filled His ears. He heard the loud smack as His palm met the large amount of wetness. Again He raised His hand up and brought it down and smacked her hard. Her body jerked, pulling on the binds at her wrists and ankles. He waited, watching her body tight with need. In a calm and controlled voice, He said, "I'm waiting."

She shrank back from His hand even as she pushed into it. She felt the blows to her pussy vibrate through her body, shaking her. She felt all the muscles in her body tighten and her arms and legs were pulling, begging to be let go. She writhed under His hand, biting her lips as His hand hit her again. She stilled at the sound of His voice and took a breath. With a quavering voice, she whispered, "Please, please Sir may Your girl cum." Then she waited her body on the edge of need and wanting to crash over.

His eyes remained on her body watching it. His smile widened feeling her submission and the deep appreciation He had for her gift. He watched her struggle, minute after minute knowing she was waiting and wanting to finish. He let the tips of His finger slide against her feeling the heat mixed with the cold. He moaned in His head at the feel of her. Looking at her face, He placed one hand at her breast and the other at her entrance. Then at the same time, He wrapped His hand around her breast squeezing it hard between His fingers and shoved three of His fingers deep into her body loving how she tried to pull away. He knew it caused pain, but He knew she loved it. His fingers began moving in and out of her body, forcing her to open to Him. He felt her muscles massaging His fingers. "Cum for Me," He whispered near her ear.

He pushed His fingers inside of her one more time and felt her muscles clamp down tightly on them. He bent His head and bit her nipple hard before sitting up and watching the juices squirting from her, around His fingers. He grinned as He felt the spasms moving through her body. She was His.

She heard His words whispered near her ears. Instantly her body responded, as she felt His fingers pushed into her body again, her muscles locked around them as the pain shot from her slit to her breast. She heard her own growl fill the room as her body shook uncontrollably. She felt her body begin to cum, her juices squirting out around His hand. She moved against the bed as she felt herself lost in the bliss of the orgasm. When she felt the last spasm move through her, she felt her body fall against the bed. She was covered in a fine sheen of sweat.

His hand reached up and pulled off the blindfold and looked into her eyes. He smiled at her. Standing up, His hand trailed down the inside of her thigh then calf. His fingers worked at the knot in the silk tied around her ankle. He bent His head and let His tongue swirl around her ankle, tasting her skin. He moved to the other ankle and unfastened the other knot. His hand traveled up the inside of her other calf and her thigh while His body worked up the bed. He squeezed her thigh and pushed open her legs. His arms moved underneath her knees His biceps pushing at them, forcing her legs to move apart.

She gasped feeling the warmth of His breath against her core. Her body moved upward trying to reach His mouth, a guttural moan escaping as she begged for more. His tongue darted out and gently brushed her hard clit. He felt her shift under Him. His body kept her legs open, as His arms pushed her knees further apart. Then He lowered His mouth and sucked on her slit. She tasted like grape popsicle and her own sweet honey. His body shuddered as He inhaled her. Feeling the desire sweep over Him, He stiffened His tongue and pushed it between her lips.

Her ass came off of the bed as she pushed into His mouth. She shrieked as His tongue moved into her. Her hips bucked against Him, smearing the wetness against His face. He growled against her letting the vibrations move through her. His mouth moved up. His teeth bit down on her clit, holding it inside of His mouth. She felt His tongue swirl out and suck at her. Her body was on fire, moving against Him without thought or effort. He wrapped His arm around her thigh and opened her wider, feeling her pussy tightening. He brought His tongue out and licked at her, slurping at the juices that were there, His tongue broad and open, feasting from her body.

She shuddered under His assault. Her body was ready again. He held so much power, so much control over her. She felt lost, her mind not working as she felt the flames leap. Her hands clenched as her arms pulled at the silks. She wanted more. She wanted to cum. She wanted Him. Then, He was gone. Her eyes flew open, searching and looking for Him. She saw Him only as He pulled the blindfold back over her head.

He moved off of the bed and circled around. First He unknotted the left wrist and then the right. His voice came out low and controlled, "Flip over, girl." He watched in satisfaction as she shakily moved on the bed. She moved her arms around and fell to her belly on the mattress, shaking from the effort. She was tired but so aroused. Her body wanted so much more, but her brain felt like mush with no ability to process. She lay there silently waiting.

"On your hands and knees, My girl!" She held her head straight as she moved to the center of the bed. There she brought her arms and legs under her and pushed upward. He lengthened the silks so that they reached her wrists again and fastened each one as she rose to her hands and knees. He circled the bed looking over her body. Her head was straight with eyes closed. Her breasts hung from her body, swaying from side to side as she moved slightly on the bed. Her lower back dipped low so that her ass stuck up further into the air. He watched as she automatically spread her legs out, opening herself for His gaze.

He walked around again, looking at His girl. His fingers moved teasingly against the bottom of her foot, tickling her. Then shifting His hand moved up her left calf to her thigh. There He squeezed her, then brought His hand backwards into the air. His eyes twinkled as His hand came down hard on her body. He saw her flinch and her teeth bite into her lip. He watched as the redness of a hand print showed on her ass. He pulled His arm back again and brought it down harder against her. He smiled as she gasped. Again He raised His hand and brought it down against her. Her body fell forward her weight shifting.

He watched as her breasts swayed forward. He heard the "thwap" as they hit her chin and upper chest. She righted herself back into position. He moved His hand up over her ass allowing His palm to rub against it. His fingers splayed out, and He squeezed. His fingers moved slightly, the tips pushing into the crack of her ass, teasing her. He grinned as He allowed His finger to push and rub against her. Then knowing she would expect His hand to slap her ass, He moved upward, His fingers gliding up her back and wrapping in her hair. He yanked hard on her hair pulling her head up. His mouth came down and pressed hard against hers. He forced her lips open with His tongue and shoved it inside. He let her taste the mix of her juices and the grape flavor on His tongue. He took her, not letting her fight the kiss, holding her head in the grip of His fist.

His mouth was brutal against hers, taking her, processing her, reminding her who she belonged to. He tasted her and explored her mouth thoroughly only coming up when they were both gasping for air. He looked at her His eyes caressing her face. His body moved around to the front of her, His hand falling from her hair. His hands reached forward and grabbed unto both of her breasts. His palms rubbed against her hard nipples as His fingers wrapped around the meat of her. He felt the weight of them in His hands and squeezed tight. He felt her breath on His face as she moaned.

He used His hands on her deliberately squeezing hard and releasing her, squeezing harder then releasing, harder then releasing. He knew she was tender, feeling the bruises under her skin. He moved His hands and let His fingers gently caress her breasts. Then quickly, He let the tips of His fingers pinch both nipples hard and pull down. He let them move back, and then pulled them down again, pinching harder. He reveled in her shocked gasps of pain and continued pulling and pinching them harder and harder.

As He saw her fall onto her elbows He released her breasts and wrapped His hand in her hair again. Yanking upward He leaned in to her ear and murmured, "Get Up, Now." He watched her struggle and finally move back to her hands. Pulling away from her, He moved around the bed and looked at her quietly thinking. He watched her breathe. She had made a mistake and knew it. She was waiting to see what He would do. The silence was deafening in the room after all the noise of play and desire.

He stepped over to the door of the room and closed it part way. Looking over the options, He picked out His new leather belt. Standing back from the bed, He folded the belt in half making sure to keep the buckle from making any noise. As He looked over her body, He felt His hand grip the leather harder. His hand reached out and trailed from her neck down to her ass caressing the softness of her skin. Then He raised His arm and brought it down against her ass. He started out soft, the leather supple against her skin.

She felt the first warmth on her ass and murmured softly from the heat that spread out. The tingle spread through her body and down to her slit. Her legs opened further as her body responded already craving more from Him. She felt her hips push further into the air and she knew she was asking for more. Almost forgetting that she had made a mistake and He was just warming her up, she let a small noise of pleasure escape her lips while wiggling her ass a little to get His attention.

He looked at her response and growled deep in His throat. The sound was menacing and low in the room. He watched as her body stilled once again. Pulling back His arm again He brought the belt down against her body harder. Satisfaction filled Him as He heard the sound of the belt landing. His arm came up, and He felt the rhythm begin. His arm fell down hitting just a little harder.

She felt the heat spreading across her ass. She knew that it would be red and welted for several days. She squirmed under the assault feeling the stinging begin as He came down harder and harder. The moisture gathered between her legs, dripping down her thighs. The beating picked up and she gasped loudly. The fire was turning to that grimacing pain. She felt it spreading through her body, up her back across her belly. Her fingers gripped the sheets tightly while her teeth bit into her lip. Holding on, she kept her body up on her hands and knees even as she felt the strength leaving her. Somehow disappointing Him again kept her up and at His will. She knew it would only end when He was ready.

He stepped back lowering the belt letting it hang limply in His hand. His other arm raised and He wiped at the perspiration that had built up on His brow. His chest moved up and down as He breathed in and out. He looked at her. Seconds ticked by, minutes passed and He just stood there looking at her. He saw the marks He had placed on her body. Little welts from the sides of the belt had risen on her skin. The redness was all over her back, ass and thighs. He saw her body moving with her breathing. He saw the trickles of her juice running down her thighs. He saw what was His.

Reaching over to the small fridge in the room, He grabbed another popsicle. He unwrapped it letting her hear the sound. Then quietly He moved to the edge of the bed and placed the cherry popsicle against the back of her neck. She groaned as the ice cold treat hit her. Her back pulled up creating a hump as she tingled inside. He moved the popsicle across her neck letting the juice trickle down around her jaw and chin. It dripped from her chin to the bed as He slowly rolled it down between her shoulder blades.

She tried pulling away, her back changing from hump to divot in a matter of seconds. He trailed the popsicle down the center of her back watching the tip of it melt, drops trickling down each side. Lowering it slowly, He let it glide over her skin smiling as He saw her shiver. She moved her body forward trying to pull away, but she only brought the popsicle further down her back towards her ass.

His hand let the length of the treat rest on her right ass cheek and then moved it down letting it touch most of the skin. Then He lifted it up and placed it on her left cheek watching the juices fall more rapidly after hitting the heated skin. Reaching over He pulled the cheeks apart and place the rest of the popsicle between her crack letting the juices melt down between her ass cheeks and between her thighs, dripping from her pussy lips onto her thighs. She squirmed as He put the popsicle in the crack of her ass feeling the soothing cold against her heated skin but feeling the cold drips down to her thighs.

He moved to the front of the bed again and unzipped His pants and lowered them, stepping out of them. Moving forward to the edge of the bed He pulled her up closer to the top and wrapped His hands in her hair. He pulled her head towards His hardened cock and simply demanded, "Suck girl." As she wrapped her lips around the head of Him, He let His head fall back and closed His eyes.

As He grabbed her hair she opened her mouth and wrapped her mouth around the head of Him and sucked. Her tongue wrapped around the tip swirling around it as her mouth sucked harder. She tasted the drops of His precum and growled softly in pleasure. She felt His grip in her hair tighten and her head was forced forward onto the length of Him.

Keeping her balance on her hands and knees, she began to move her head up and down Him. She felt Him jerk in her mouth as she let her teeth slightly graze Him. His moan at the sensation made her smile. Relaxing her throat she pushed her head forward and took Him completely into her mouth moaning as she felt Him fill her and enter the top of her throat. She moved against Him, her mouth barely moving away from His pelvic bone before slamming back down taking Him back in. Her mouth wrapped tighter around Him, the walls of her mouth wrapped like a second skin.

She moved her head back and let her mouth suck hard on the head of Him, her tongue flicking out at the tip over and over, teasing Him. Moving again her head lowered a little and she began licking the underside of His shaft working her way down to His balls. He groaned at the feel of her tongue working. Knowing that the time was right, He pulled away from her, the look of surprise that crossed her face worth the loss of her expertise.

12