The Popular Music Show Pt. 02

Story Info
Threesome hitches a ride from Paris to Calis.
2.5k words
4.62
14.7k
00

Part 2 of the 14 part series

Updated 10/30/2022
Created 06/06/2001
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
PAUL C
PAUL C
69 Followers

(Copyright 2001. All rights reserved).

All events and characters are fictitious.

* * * * *

Paris. July 2001.

The driver of the truck looked the three young girls up and down. He liked what he saw.

"Certainly." He said finally. "I can take you as far as Calais. From there I catch the train under the water into England."

He almost spat the last word.

"You will take all of us?" Amanda asked.

"I will take you all." The Driver confirmed. He seemed quite excited at the prospect. "One can sit in the cab next to me and the others must use my bed. Come with me."

The girls shouldered the packs containing their sleeping bags and changes of clothing and followed him across the vehicle-park to a large Daf truck.

"Do you think one of us will have to let him fuck them?" Taylor asked, nervously.

"They normally do want something." Laurie suggested. "Perhaps we'll get away with one of us giving him a blowjob. The best plan will be to run for it as soon as we hit the vehicle- park in Calais and hope we get a quick lift away."

The Driver had the doors to his truck open by the time they reached it. The three girls looked at each other and Amanda climbed up into the cab on the passenger's side first.

"In there." The Driver indicated the space behind the two front seats that had been made into a sleeping compartment with a thin foam mattress, some non-too clean blankets and some pillows.

Taylor was next. The driver studied her blond hair and blue eyes. He gave one of her ass cheeks a squeeze as she climbed past him to join Amanda in the back. Taylor squealed out loud. The Driver drew the curtain behind her.

"I shouldn't really carry passengers." The driver said looking at Laurie's denim clad legs as she sat in the seat next to him. "It is against the law. But you will make it worth the risk?"

Fuck him. Laurie thought. Somebody will have to she supposed. Perhaps she should just give him something to look at. They really needed this lift if they were to have any chance of making the concert that night in Amsterdam. Anyway, he'd probably want to fuck Taylor. With her fair skin, blond hair and blues eyes she didn't blame him. She was quite looking forward to a go at Taylor herself later.

"How long to get to Calais?" Laurie asked as the Driver started the engine and the truck pulled away.

"We will be there in three hours." The Driver replied. "My train doesn't leave for five hours. We can stop on the way."

"We want to be in Amsterdam by eight tonight for a concert." Laurie didn't know why she felt the need to explain their plans to this man.

They'd had lifts off five Drivers as they had hitched their way around Europe. Most had expected some payment for their trouble. Not that any of the girls particularly minded being fucked. That was, after all, one of the main reasons for coming on the trip. Her friend Monica had boasted after her trip the previous year that she'd had seven different nationalities. They had agreed that all three of them would beat that. They had all already had French and Spanish and Laurie and Amanda had shared an Italian. Taylor had missed out there. Preferring to spend their last night on the South coast of France with her French lover.

Of the four Drivers they had serviced on their travels since arriving in Rome, two had fucked Taylor, one Amanda and one Laurie. Laurie was sometimes glad that Taylor being the blue eyed blond of the party was the one that everybody wanted to fuck most.

She studied the driver from the corner of her eye. He was the worst looking so far. He was in his fifties with a beer belly and was he sweating. Another French man.

The driver looked across at her. Automatically she scratched her pussy lips through her jeans. As she moved her hand away the Driver placed his hand upon it. Laurie stiffened and, for a moment was going to push him away. Then she thought. What if he just stopped and kicked them out where they were? The side of a freeway is not the place to hitch a lift. Knowing their luck the Police would probably pick them up before they got one anyway.

"Ow!" She exclaimed.

He was rough. She could feel her pussy lips opening as he tried to push a finger up inside her, complete with her jeans and panties.

"Stop." She said to him, holding his wrist.

She could see a look of disappointment, then anger spread across his face. Undoing her seat beat and lifting her ass from the seat she unfastened her jeans and pushed them down to her ankles with her panties. Kicking off her shoes she pulled her feet free. The Driver's hand was forcing its way between her thighs almost before she had settled back in her seat.

There was nothing subtle about his technique. He wanted his finger inside her and that was what was going to happen. She opened her thighs wide and gritted her teeth as his finger entered her. Thank fuck she was hot. His finger, quickly lubricated with her pussy juices was sliding in and out easier by the second. His finger was so big it almost felt as if she had a small cock inside her.

She lifted her hips and pushed to meet the finger. This was good. This was very good. This was fucking wow.

She looked across at the traffic that was heading south on the other side of the freeway and wondered if they could see what was happening. She decided she didn't give a fuck if they could.

"Fuck it." She said out loud as she rode a small peak of pleasure. "FUCK IT."

She sensed the curtain open behind her.

"You okay." Amanda asked, resting her head against her shoulder and looking down at the Driver's hand between her thighs.

"Fucking great." She panted in reply.

She could smell herself. The heady smell of aroused woman. She could also feel the pressure building inside her as he moved his finger in and out of her wet, wet hole. pressure that was building by the second. She closed her eyes. This was fucking good.

The driver moved his hand. She almost screamed with frustration when he pulled it away from her to use on the steering wheel of the truck.

She was so close to coming. Too close to coming to stop.

She pulled her clit out into the open. Aware she was being watched, but not caring. She wanted to come. She had to come. She rubbed it hard and fast. Lifting her ass cheeks from the seat amd tilting her hips. She heard the horn from a truck heading in the opposite direction. Let him look. Let him wank over it. Let him fuck himself.

"Fucking hell." She cried out as she came.

There was a hand on her tit massaging it as only a woman can. She fought to control her breathing. The hand moved to her other tit, this time beneasth her 'T-shirt.'

"Do you want to change with Taylor?" Amanda asked asked, breathing into her ear.

She didn't care whom she was with. She still felt high. From her come or the snow from the night before she couldn't tell. She turned towards the rear compartment, flashing her ass for all that wanted to see.

Taylor kissed her on the cheek as they passed in the area between the seats and gave one of her ass cheeks a pat.

She lay on her back and Amanda lay on top of her, pressing her lips to hers. Their tongues met and fought. Pushing back and forth from mouth to mouth.

As one they pulled at each other's 'T-shirts' lifting them over their heads. Reaching behind Amanda's back Laurie undid the clasp on her bra and pulled the straps down her arms. Amanda lowered herself down on top of her until they were nipples to nipple and they kissed again. This time slowly. Savouring the softness of each other's mouths.

Amanda lifted her head and looked down into Laurie's eyes. They were wide open and filled with lust.

Amanda moved down the driver's bed to take first one then the second of Laurie's nipples into her mouth. How hard they felt against her tongue.

She heard Laurie's loud gasp of pleasure as she sucked firmly on each one in turn. She could hear the sounds of desperation in her breathing. Feel the bucking of her hips beneath her as Laurie tried to have some part of her contact her clit.

She could smell her pussy. It was turning her on. She felt herself becoming wetter. Her own pussy needed air. Needed some attention.

She fumbled with the button and zip on her jeans as she moved her lips to Laurie's navel. Felt Laurie's hands on the top of her head urging her to move further down her body as she tried to pull them down and off in the cramped bed space.

Finally she kicked her legs free from her jeans and panties and kneeling between Laurie's bent knees and open thighs pulled her own pussy lips apart and rubbed her clit.

She breathed deeply then lowered her mouth to Laurie's wide-open pussy. She licked and sucked each lip in turn before sucking on the little pink pea of Laurie's clit.

"Fuck me." Laurie cried out at the top of her voice. "Fucking fuck me."

Amanda drove two fingers roughly inside Laurie's pussy working them in and out and from side to side. Laurie screamed.

The truck had stopped moving and the curtain was pulled back.

The driver moved between the seats. His trousers were undone and Taylor was wanking his cock.

Laurie lifted herself up from the bed, crying out again as Amanda pushed one of her fingers into her anus, and reached out for the cock before her. She lay back, pulling the driver towards her by his cock and guiding it into her mouth.

He leaned over her and started thrusting in and out, fucking her mouth whilst Amanda continued to work her fingers in and out of her other two holes.

Laurie could feel somebody's breath against her pussy then a tongue on her clit flicking it from side to side as Amanda continued finger fucking her and the driver moved faster and faster in and out of her mouth.

She pulled back hard on the driver's foreskin and tried to reach his ass to finger his anus but there was no room.

She heard the driver grunting and felt his prick swelling inside her mouth. He grunted again as he came, and came, and came.

She was coming again herself as she swallowed his salty offering.

The driver pulled his cock from her mouth and moved back into the driving compartment. Looking down between the 'v' of her thighs Laurie watched the blond head of Taylor lift from her pussy. Taylor licked her lips then smiled.

"Move back out." Amanda said to Taylor, from where she was squashed up in the corner of the compartment. "There isn't enough room in here for three."

Taylor turned to her and felt her tits. Laurie could see a shudder going through Amanda's body.

Amanda reached out and pulled Taylor's 'T-shirt' over her head. Not wanting to miss out Laurie knelt up and worked on Taylor's jeans. Undoing them and pulling them down to her knees. She was wearing the smallest panties. Anything less would have been a 'g-string.' She pulled them down, feeling the resistance from Taylor's pussy and ass cheeks, as if they didn't want to part with their last defence.

Laurie had to move to allow Taylor to lie on her back for Amanda to finish pulling her jeans and panties off. As she backed into the drivers compartment Laurie immediately felt the drivers hands on her ass cheeks, pulling both of them apart and probing at her anus.

Meantime, Amanda had turned around and had presented her own pussy to Taylor's mouth whilst she began exploring hers with her fingers and tongue.

Spreading her ass cheeks Laurie first rubbed the tip of a finger around Taylor's anus then reaching under her she lifted Amanda's tit and lowered her lips to its nipple. As she sucked she could hear the rustling of clothing behind her. Two fingers were pushed into her pussy as she continued to suck on the nipple. Two fingers that held her pussy lips apart.

She felt the driver moving behind her. Felt the head of his cock against her pussy lips. She tried to arch her back as he pushed into her. His hands were rough. Pulling her ass cheeks this way and that then holding her by the hips as he started to fuck her.

Laurie closed her eyes and lifted her head from Amanda's tit, gasping for breath as the driver pounded her pussy. She heard one of the other girls come but she didn't care which. She was given over to the sensations the drivers cock was building inside her. Reaching back between her legs she found and rubbed her clit. Slowly at first, then faster as the driver began panting behind her.

She could feel him coming inside her. The warm spurts of come were hitting the walls of her pussy, mingling with the come of her other lovers.

She grunted and gasped as a little orgasm moved through her body. Taylor and Amanda were coming. Both were shouting, both swearing.

The driver had collapsed onto her back. For a moment she thought he might be dead but he moved again. A few strokes in and out of her pussy then he pulled away.

Laurie turned into the driver's compartment and sat on the passenger's seat. They were parked in a services area. The cab of the truck hard up against the trees and bushes at the rear of the vehicle park.

Laurie quickly dressed. Pushing away the drivers hands as he tried to feel her tits. They were lucky that at this time of the day the services were only part full and nobody else was parked close by.

She opened a side pouch in the backpack at her feet and took out a pack of cigarettes and her lighter. She offered the packet to the driver but he shook his head.

She lit one as the driver drove back onto the freeway. Drawing deeply, she took the smoke deep into her lungs. She closed her eyes as she exhaled and listened to the grunts, groans and swear words coming from the rear of the cabin.

I wonder who we'll meet next? She thought, as Amanda came again.

Only one more hour to Calis. They still had to work out how they were going to get into the concert. She was confident a blow job or two would do the trick and, if not, they could always fuck Taylor.

PAUL C
PAUL C
69 Followers