The Popular Music Show Pt. 12

Story Info
The drive south with Howie and the girls.
2.9k words
4.47
13.4k
00

Part 12 of the 14 part series

Updated 10/30/2022
Created 06/06/2001
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
PAUL C
PAUL C
69 Followers

(Copyright 2001. All rights reserved).

All events and characters are fictitious.

* * * * *

"So Paul pulled my sister and the other Reporter from the burning farmhouse at about the time I was shot. Jenny drew the two brothers away from the farmhouse then Paul went and rescued her. He killed one of the brothers but the other got away."

Howie dropped back from the truck between them and the bus to check which way it was going at the next junction. They seemed to have been driving forever. He had tried to contact Dave but either his mobile was switched off or his battery was flat. They had discussed what to do as they had driven slowly along waiting for the bus to overtake them, which it had done, before they reached the German border. They didn't see Dave and Marianne pass them but the traffic was heavy at times and they could have easily passed, masked by the heavy trucks as they overtook them.

"You've known them a long time?" Taylor asked.

"Before I was married and my wife even longer." Howie said with real affection in his voice. "She went to school in England with Jenny."

"I didn't realise they were so fucking cool." Laurie said.

Listening to Howie tell of some of the adventures of Paul and Jenny caused her to think back to the previous summer. Kneeling on his hotel bed whilst Paul took her in her anus. She'd had plenty bigger cocks but he did set a good rhythm.

Then there was the second time when she spent the night in his bed with her sister Michelle. Her sister riding his cock until she had come then positioning her on her hands and knees and, after lubeing it, guiding his cock into her ass. She remembered how Michelle had wormed her way beneath her body presenting her pussy to her mouth whilst licking and sucking on her own clit. She'd loved that. To be fucked up the ass while a woman licked her clit. She had been in heaven. It had been a pity they all had to come and then Michelle wanted Paul to fuck her again. Both Paul and Michelle had both gone down on her in the night and Paul had fucked her pussy in the morning before she left but it hadn't been as good as the first fuck that night.

Paul had been back on a number of occasions but he'd never had her again. She'd made it clear to Michelle that she was more than willing but she got the feeling Michelle wanted him for herself. Well, she had one over on her. She'd fucked Paul's son Dave. All right. Michelle may have had Jenny and Cleo already but there would be time for her to have them as well.

She smiled to herself. How she loved her sister. The number of times they been together whilst making love to men. Then the times they'd fucked each other. Just a show to start with to turn the men on, then meaning more.

She looked across at Taylor and Amanda. They were on her wavelength. They both loved cock but also loved pussy. She was a very lucky girl she thought. And, if the plan she was beginning to hatch in her mind came true, she and they were going to be fucked by two American millionaires before too much longer.

"Are there any more stories about them?" Amanda asked. "I want to meet them the next time they are in the States."

"I was born in the back of a seaplane that Paul was flying away from some smugglers in the Caribbean." Harvey joined in.

"Tell us about it, please." Taylor was almost jumping up and down in her seat.

"Well. Okay." Harvey replied. "This is how it was told to me. Mom and Dad were getting married on Jamaica."

Howie concentrated on the road ahead. He'd been in the story and if his part had been embellished and the parts where he had had the two Jewish girls left out, well, what the hell. It was a good story.

The bus was indicating to turn off at the next service station. He dropped back even further and indicated in turn. The bus was heading straight for the fuel pumps he followed then pulled into the pump furthest away and began filling his own tank. The girls and Harvey all climbed out to stretch their legs then made their way towards the main building.

"Comfort break." Harvey called back over his shoulder.

He had linked arms with Laurie and Taylor leaving Amanda to walk alone behind him. She looked back at Howie.

"We'll get some coffee's." She called.

"Black for me." Howie called back.

He watched Amanda's ass cheeks as she hurried to catch up with the others. She had a nice ass. In fact they all did. He smiled, wishing he were his son's age again. He couldn't complain really, he'd had his share of women. His only regret was that he had never had Jenny. He'd almost got his cock inside her ass once when they were on a Caribbean Cruise together shortly after they had first met but Paul had knocked him away. That Paul. They were a perfect match. Something always seemed to be happening around them and now, it seems it was their children's turn.

He replaced the petrol pump and went to the kiosk to pay. One of the men from the bus was standing in the queue in front of him. He was tall and blond. A good looking man, almost pretty. He paid in cash. Then it was Howie's turn. He handed over his credit card and watched the blond-haired man leave and climb back into the bus. Howie signed his chit and hurried outside. He needed the toilet himself. He climbed behind the wheel of the car and drove to the main building. Climbing out, he made his way inside as the others were coming out weighed down with, drinks, burgers, hot dogs and plates of fries from the fast food outlet.

"Here." He said, passing the keys to Harvey. "It's your turn to drive. I'll be back in a minute."

When Howie returned Harvey was behind the wheel of the car with Taylor in the front passenger seat. A rear door was open to the back. Howie looked inside. Laurie and Amanda were seated at either end of the bench seat with a space, obviously reserved for him, between them. He hesitated.

"I have your coffee." Amanda said from the far side of the car seat.

"Okay." Howie said, ducking his large frame to get into the car and manoeuvring himself over Laurie.

Sitting back in the soft leather seat he accepted a plastic cup of coffee and a burger.

"They are about ten minutes ahead of us." He said to Harvey as he pulled away.

Yes. He definitely wished he were Harvey's age. He could have had some fun in the back with these two.

He watched as Harvey pulled out into the steady stream of traffic that was heading towards southern Germany. He had no worries that they would be left behind by the bus. He was debating whether to tell Harvey to drive full speed to Munich and await the bus there.

He looked at the girls seated on either side of him drinking what looked like coke from plastic cups. He ate his burger trying to put the thought of what they both must look like naked from out of his mind. It wasn't working. He could feel his cock hardening. The more he tried to concentrate on other things the more the sight of two naked girls kept intervening. But what if they were interested? Laurie was scratching the lips of her pussy through her jeans. An innocent, unconscious act he was sure but what if it were a sign to him.

He pulled down the small table top in the back of one of the seats in front and slid out the round drink holder. Finishing his burger he took a drink then placed his cup into the holder.

"Here." Amanda said, passing his some serviettes to wipe his face and hands and holding out a bag for him to drop it into when he had finished.

"Thanks." He said.

He was suddenly tongue-tied. This had seldom happened before. Normally he knew exactly what to say and do with women. Perhaps that was it. His recent conquests had been in the thirty to forty age-range. These were just girls. They were probably still in their teens. He was certainly old enough to be their father. Proof of that was sitting in front driving the car.

They had both moved closer. Their thighs were touching his.

"When did you first meet Paul and Jenny?" Laurie asked.

"That was in New York shortly after I'd left college." He replied automatically.

If they wanted to hear about their Caribbean Cruise then all the better. Telling about it might take his mind off the hard on growing inside his pants.

Both girls had their heads resting against his shoulders. His prick leapt. They smelt nice. Clean and fresh. And young. Very young. Again the picture of them naked formed in his mind. He squeezed his thighs together in an attempt to relieve the pressure inside his trousers.

"Are you all right?" Amanda asked, looking down.

"Fine thanks." He stumbled over the words. "About Paul and Jenny. They were going on a cruise of the Caribbean with Carol, who is now my wife and her Aunt and Uncle."

He thought about Carole. A big boned blond. She had been raped and buggered in the farmhouse a few months earlier when they were all driving back from a camping holiday in Northern Ireland and, on a whim, had decided to stop for the night at Carole's Aunt's and Uncle's. His father had him working as an assistant manager in their New York hotel to learn the business after he had finished college. From the moment he'd first seen Carole he'd known he'd wanted her. At first it was just to fuck then it was more. He'd felt things for her he'd never felt for any other woman and yet he still needed others. Just to fuck. He knew that was all. Like these two girls. Girls who had moved his arms around their shoulders. He could feel their ribs through their T-shirts. Neither was wearing a bra.

He moved his fingers. He could feel the first swelling of Amanda's tit. She moved slightly allowing more of her tit to come in contact with his hand.

"I met them and went on the cruise with them."

Suddenly he didn't want to tell a long story.

Amanda's hand had fallen onto his thigh. Taking her lead Laurie's did the same. He could feel his cock lifting.

"Go on." Amanda urged, her fingertips tracing first a circle of then a triangle on his thigh.

Automatically his fingers squeezed the side of her tit. He suddenly pulled his hand away. What about Harvey in the front?

Amanda looked up at him with surprise written all over her face. She saw the look Howie gave the back of Harvey's neck.

"It's all right." She whispered, pulling his hand back onto her tit. "I won't tell him."

"Tell who?" Laurie asked.

"Shush." Amanda hissed. "Harvey."

"Oh." Laurie cottoned on. "Fucking cool." She whispered in return.

The two girls looked at each other then at Howie and without speaking pulled their T-shirts from the waistbands of their jeans. Howie watched with his hands resting on their waists. Next came the buttons and zips on their jeans then they both rested their heads back against his shoulders.

Howie ran his hands up and down their spines beneath their T-shirts then inside their panties to hold an as cheek in each.

"That's cool." Laurie sighed softly and Amanda moaned gently.

"Mmm. Nice."

Howie felt between their ass cheeks with a fingertip and found both girls anuses. He rubbed each in turn starting with Amanda. Both girls crossed their legs to lift their far ass cheeks off the seat. The movement caused their ass cheeks to open wider giving Howie even better access to their anuses. Access he took full advantage of. He massaged each tight, round hole hearing the moans of pleasure he was extracting from the girls. They were both starting to pant. He looked up and could see Harvey's eyes in the rear view mirror. Taylor had turned in her seat and was watching them.

"Don't you fucking tell your mother." Howie gasped as Laurie's fingers closed around his cock through his trousers.

"If you won't tell Kathy." Harvey replied, his hand reaching out towards Taylor.

"It's a deal, son."

"Who's Kathy?" He heard Taylor ask as he turned his attention back to the two girls.

Amanda's fingers were on his zip and together the two girls pulled his cock free. Both girls lowered their heads to his lap, he felt the head of his cock enter somewhere warm and moist. He reached further down between the girl's ass cheeks and touched the beginnings of their pussies. As if this was the sign they were waiting for both girls sat up trapping his hands for a second, then lifted their ass cheeks from the seat and pulled down and kicked off their jeans and panties.

Howie looked down at their shaven pussies, thankful for the smoked glass fitted to the windows of the car. He could see two slits disappearing between four thighs. Thighs that opened as he reached down between then to massage their fleshy lips.

"Oh, that's fucking cool." Laurie said they cried out loud as he pushed a finger inside her. "Fucking cool."

Laurie leaned back against the door and opened her legs to give Howie full access as Amanda pulled Howie's other hand free and sank to her knees and took his cock into her mouth. 'This girl can sure suck cock.' Howie thought as he worked first one then a second finger into Laurie's pussy. Laurie lifted her hole to meet him, pushing back against him, pulling back, and fucking herself on his fingers.

Amanda lifted her head and looked at the size of Howie's cock.

"As big as Shane's?" Laurie gasped as Howie's fingers moved faster in and out of her.

"At least as big." Amanda confirmed watching her friend as her orgasm approached.

With the fingers of one hand still working Howie's cock she reached with the other for Laurie's clit and lifted it's hood of skin to show the little pink button to Howie before starting to rub it with her fingertips. Laurie came almost immediately.

"Fucking hell." She cried.

Amanda continued to rub as Howie worked his fingers in and out.

"Oh. Fuck. Fuck." Laurie cried out as a second come exploded inside her.

Amanda pulled her fingers away and Howie's hand. Lifting her T-shirt to expose her tits she straddled him and used her fingers to guide his cock to the entrance to her pussy. Placing her hands on Howie's shoulders she slowly lowered herself onto his cock. Howie watched her eye's squeeze tightly closed for a few seconds as if she were in pain then open again as his cock fully entered her.

"You're big." She gasped, lifting and lowering herself.

Howie reached behind her for her ass cheeks and held one in either hand as he revelled in the warmth and tightness around his cock. He helped lift her up as she moved and guide her down on the return stroke. This was good. It had been a log time since he'd had anyone do tight. She must have an extra hand inside there the way she gripped him as she moved.

He was panting. He could feel the sweat breaking out on his brow. He could feel another hand between his own as Laurie reached down and rubbed Amanda's anus.

Amanda threw back her head and started to gasp. Howie could feel her pussy tightening around his cock. Tighter, tighter. Then she was there. Her whole body seemed to stiffen then she relaxed with a sigh and a huge smile. She stopped moving. Howie lifted her up and thrust in and out of her with his cock. He felt Laurie's fingers on his balls, holding them as if feeling their weight. He was pulling Amanda down to meet his thrust then lifting her away. She was gasping. He was as well. His balls were tightening. Lifting. His cock was swelling. Amanda was swearing in his ear as she came a second time, then he was there. How his cock jerked inside her tight pussy as it shot load after load into her.

Finally it stopped jerking and they stayed joined together for a few seconds. Howie could feel something wet running down his softening cock and onto his balls that were still being gently held by Laurie.

He helped Amanda to lift herself from his cock and sit by his side. Laurie picked it up and worked his foreskin back and forth. Dropping to her knees she stared to clean it up with licks and sucks.

"I hope we don't get there too soon." She said, lifting her face to Howie's and flicking at a dribble of come at the corner of her mouth with her tongue. "It's my turn."

PAUL C
PAUL C
69 Followers