The Porker Party

Story Info
Sex at an all-male porker party.
1.7k words
4.04
29.7k
13
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

It was Saturday afternoon and Dan and I were leaning against my car in the driveway talking. My next door neighbor Todd was having porker game tonight. I had never played cards with any of the guys from around here and Dan was giving me the scoop on the players. The whole time we were talking he had a sly smile on his face, I couldn't guess why, he just smiled and said I would enjoy tonight.

At 8:00 I told Shirley I'd see her later, she gave me a quick kiss and jokingly told me I better not lose all my money, cause she not going to support me until my next payday. I walked next door and rang the side door doorbell.

Todd answered the door and let me in, there were four other guys already there, sitting at the card table. Todd introduced me to Herman, Walter and Jerry. I didn't see Dan anywhere, and wondered where he was, because he said he was helping Todd out and that he was getting there early.

Herman is a chub I guess about 280lbs, Walter looks like an accountant, wire frame glasses and all, and Jerry looks like a used car salesman.

Just as I sit down at the table Dan comes from out the next room dressed in only an apron carrying a tray of drinks for everyone. Todd smiles and says Todd's our waiter for tonight, and he'll serve us whatever we may want or need.

My jaw must have dropped open, because Todd laughed and said Todd's a very good waiter and that he thinks I'll enjoy his service. Todd smiles at this and set a drink in front of me, and reaches down and rubs my cock. Everyone smiles and Todd says let's start playing.

We start playing and I'm doing okay, just about even, I was watching everyone and trying to figure them out. Walter was easy to read, you can tell when he does or doesn't have a good hand and he was losing quite a bit. Jerry was losing also, but he was drooling over Dan's ass and not paying attention to what he was doing. Herman was the shark, this wasn't a friendly game to him, he was out for blood. Todd was like me maybe breaking even.

On a hand when Jerry threw in his hand, Dan came over and sat in Jerry's lap trying to console him. Jerry grabbed Dan's cock with one hand and pulled Dan's face to him with the other and kissed him. Todd won the hand, and said looks like the cards are finished and the fun is going to start.

Walter smiles at me and reaches over and rubs my cock. He looks at me to see my reaction, I smile at him and lean back giving him better access. Jerry was all over Dan in a hurry, he had sat Dan in the chair and was on his knees sucking Dan's cock. Todd is helping Herman get out of his clothes.

When Herman is naked, Todd has him lean over the card table then he buries his face between those big ass cheeks. I'm enjoying Jerry's technique on my cock, he would lick my cock and balls for a few, then he would put my whole cock in his mouth and suck on it for a while, then back to licking. With him changing like this it kept me from cumming to quick.

Dan and jerry get up and strip off their clothes and go over to the sofa and get into a 69 position. I'm looking at Jerry's ass poking up in the air and it looks great. Todd stops licking Herman's ass and strips out of his clothing, then goes and sits in a chair and tells Herman to come and suck his cock and get it nice and wet. Herman gets down on his knees and puts the head of Todd's cock into his mouth. All you can hear in the room is slurping and moaning.

Todd is the first to scream out that he is cumming, he grabs Herman's head, shoves his cock down Herman's throat and shoots out all of his cum, and he swallows it all. Todd then gets up goes behind the bar and puts a tube of lube on the card table.

I stand up brushing Walter to the side and push Herman over the chair in front of him, grab the lube and put some on my finger and start putting it in Herman's ass. He's wiggling that big ass and it looks so inviting, a huge white ass. I smear some of the lube on my cock and move up behind that big ass and start to push my cock in.

The ass seemed to suck my cock in, I smacked that ass as my cock reached its limit. Todd says to me that he loves to fuck that big ass. Dan pushes Jerry on all fours on the floor gets behind him and starts to push his cock into his ass, with no lube. Jerry is moaning as that cock invades his ass.

Walter comes around in front of Jerry and lays on the floor with his cock in Jerry's face. Jerry eagerly swallows his cock whole. Todd's cock is now hard again and he gets behind Dan and lubes his cock up and starts to push into Dan. I look on in amazement, a real hot daisy chain, Jerry sucking Walter, being fucked by Dan, who's being fucked by Todd.

This really had me excited, watching them and pounding into Herman's big ass. Dan is the first to cum, he shoots his cum filling Jerry's ass. The cum shooting into his ass takes Jerry over the brink and he shoots his cum on the floor. I can't hold out any longer and I fill Herman's ass with my cum.

It's like a domino affect, because Walter fills Jerry's mouth with cum, then finally Todd cums in Dan's hot ass. Everyone just falls out where they are laughing and smiling. I tell them hot they looked, and that I wish I could have videoed it.

Dan gets up and starts back at his waiter duties and goes behind the bar and fixes drinks for everyone. We stand around drinking our drinks doing a little small talk as everyone gets their wind back. While we're talking I notice Walter keeps staring at my cock, I remember how good of a job he was doing on my cock earlier, and I smile back at him.

Walter made his way over beside me, we talked a little. As we were talking he was gently rubbing on my cock. Todd was moving in on Dan and that left Herman and Jerry together. Herman grabbed Jerry face and pulled him close and started kissing him. Jerry wasn't that big and it looked funny with this big huge guy pulling and kissing on a small guy.

Walter dropped to his knees and started licking on my cock, which slowly started to get hard. He then takes my cock into his mouth and I push it as far down his throat as I can get. Now Todd has Dan bent over a bar stool with his face buried in his ass, and Dan is wiggling his ass on Todd's face and moaning loudly. His face is turning red and I think that he's ready to pass out.

Herman has Jerry on his knees and he's slamming his cock into his mouth, Jerry is just holding still letting Herman just use his mouth. Todd stands up and moves in behind Dan and guides his cock into Dan's wiggling ass. Dan is moaning and loving that cock in him. Herman lays down on his back and pulls Jerry on to his lap, using his hand to aim his cock at Jerry's ass. Jerry goes crazy on the cock humping up and down on Herman. I lay Walter down and place his legs over my shoulders and slam my cock into his waiting ass, without any lube.

Everyone's fucking and not paying any attention to anything else going on around them. I'm slamming hard into Walter, he pulls my face down to him and gives me a wet kiss. All of a sudden we hear Herman scream that he's cumming. A few minutes later it's Todd, and I finish up last. We all sit on the floor taking a break. Looking like worn out middle aged men.

We sat around for about 30 minutes then I see Todd and Jerry whispering and then they both move over and pin Dan down. Jerry starts kissing Dan and Todd is sucking and pinching his nipples. Dan's laying there loving it. Walter yells out "gangbang time" and moves over and starts stroking Dan's cock. Herman pulls one of Dan's legs up and scoots down and licks his balls. I just sit there watching.

This goes on for minutes then Todd yells out first, flips Dan over and slides his cock in to Dan's ass. We all just watch Todd pounding away at Dan's ass, until he grunts and slams real hard in that ass and cums. Todd could hardly get out of the way before Jerry slams his cock into Dan.

Jerry is humping away making crazy faces and finally cums in Dan's ass. Herman moves in next and slips his cock in and humps for just a short time before he tenses up and cums. Walter looks over at me and I motion for him to go ahead. He gets behind Dan who's laying there loving it and starts fuck Dan for all he's worth. He cums in that ass and rolls off.

I look at Dan's well used ass and slid my cock in and Dan starts humping back, he reaches his hand under him and starts stroking his cock, trying to cum. I slam my cock into him not taking any mercy on his ass. I feel his ass muscles tighten up and I know he's about to cum and I slam into him one last time and we both release any cum left in us.

This was a great night, we sit around and have another drink, get dressed and we all leave to go home. When I get home Shirley is in bed sleeping and I undress and get into bed trying to keep from waking her. I'm sure she'll love what I have to tell her in the morning.