The Porn Store

Story Info
Couple uses private video booth for show of their own.
2.7k words
4.21
39.2k
16
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

I was anxious as usual before she arrived. There used to be a time when everything was fine. Now all we ever seemed to do was fight and find fault with each other. That was unless we were having sex. I often wondered how our relationship could have so many problems when we fit together so well in the bedroom or wherever else we decided to fuck. I could sit and wonder and drive myself crazy, but I resigned to just go with the flow and enjoy the ride.

She was gonna be there soon and I had a little something naughty planned. It was probably the only reason she actually had agreed to come down. It was as if I had to bribe her.

For a long time now we had shared sexual fantasies, mostly over the phone or through emails. The fantasies often included gang bangs with her being the center of attention. Others included fucking in public places or role playing.

I had invested in various toys to fulfill her gangbang fantasy as best as I could without actually bringing in any outsiders which made me uncomfortable. Why would I want to share the one woman I truly loved? What would happen if someone else discovered what a perfect whore she really was? I wasn't sure I wanted to take the chance just yet.

In my mind I was imagining tonight's events; playing them out when my cell phone rang snapping me back into reality. I flipped it open.

"Hello," I answered.

"Hey hunny, I'm outside."

"K, I'll be right out."

I grabbed my keys, patted my dog on the head and locked the door behind me. I walked down the block and saw her standing beside her car. She looked so cute standing there like a little girl, hands clasped in front of her. As I had requested she was wearing the new pair of heels I had bought along with fishnet stockings under a short skirt that I couldn't recall seeing her wearing before. As usual she was wearing a hoodie and I was guessing a t-shirt or tank top was underneath. I wasn't so concerned with what was on top but I was hoping she had left off her panties as I had asked.

"Hey baby, whatcha doin?" she asked.

"Taking you out."

"Where?"

"You'll see."

She giggled, and I could tell she was a little nervous but excited too. We embraced and kissed. Of course I had to grab her ass and she moaned.

"We're taking my roommates car," I explained.

"She's outta town."

"Ok, let me get my purse then."

After retrieving her purse we walked down the block to my roommate's car. I unlocked her door and held it open for her as was my habit. I couldn't help but to stare at her legs as she sat down in the car. I shut the door and got in behind the wheel.

"So where are we going?" She asked.

"You'll see."

I started the car and pulled out on to one of the main streets. I quickly navigated traffic and was soon across town. Soon we were passing car dealers and those gave way to strip clubs.

"Are you taking me to a titty bar?"

"No, we both know how that turned out the last time."

At the next intersection we came to there was an adult video store on the corner. When the light turned green I pulled into the parking lot. The neon lights glowed garishly and illuminated the inside of the car.

"Are you gonna buy me a new toy?"

"Well maybe, if you're good..."

The signs covering the building claimed triple x videos, magazines, adult toys and novelties, and private video booths open 24 hours a day. It was the last one I was interested in.

Going into places like that always made me feel a little perverted. Like I expected my parents or somebody I knew to pop up from behind a parked car or something.

I took her by the hand and lead her through the semi packed parking lot and opened the door for her. As usual everyone in the place stopped and looked to see who just walked in. There were a few couples milling around but they were outnumbered by all the single men checking out the merchandise. My girl and I exchanged glances and I smiled.

I quickly scanned the store and located a sign with an arrow pointing to an open doorway towards the back of the shop proclaiming "Video Booths!" I made my way towards the back still hand in hand with my girl. Beyond the doorway was a dim hallway lined with doors. Just inside the doorway was your basic change machine you'd find in arcades or a laundromat used for turning dollar bills into handfuls of quarters. I inserted a five and heard the cling, cling, cling, as the machine spit out my change. Walking down the hall we scanned for an open unused room. The first rooms were all vacant. I guessed nobody wanted to be that close to the door and the change machine and neither did we. Halfway down the hall we found a room with the door ajar and peeked in to find it vacant. I held the door open and followed her in. Once inside I locked the door behind us.

I had expected the floor to be covered or at least sticky with the semen of its many previous occupants. To my relief it was fairly clean. Somebody had a crappy job I thought to myself. It wasn't spotless to say the least and you could tell that the room had seen a lot of use. There was a mix of graffiti and words scratched on the walls. The movie screen locked behind a thick marred piece of clear plastic was blank. On the wall was a coin slot and titles with pictures and brief descriptions for the movies to choose from. A lone stackable plastic lawn chair; the kind you find at your local "mart" store was the only other furnishing.

"Pick a movie baby." I told her.

"I don't care what we watch."

"I know you don't, but it's your choice."

I then handed over half the handful of change. My girl hates making decisions, but I was not gonna give an opinion. She scanned the choices and finally settled on one and fed the machine. After depositing about half the money she pushed the button beside the picture of a girl with four cocks encircling her head.

The screen went blue and started to brighten. The action started right away. No real story line here. I guessed it kept the customers happy, less time spent stroking and all. I sat down in the plastic chair and my girl sat across my lap. I watched the screen, things were heating up. The girl was already naked and was on her knees sucking all four cocks one after the other, allowing each man to use her mouth. My girl was stroking my leg and I had a hand on her thigh. I glanced up at her and saw that her eyes were glued to the screen. I slid my hand up her fishnet clad thigh and under her skirt. The thigh high stockings stopped barely past the bottom of the skirt and I felt her warm smooth flesh. I continued watching the screen. The woman was now straddling one guy while two stood on either side of her feeding her their cocks.

My girls hand was now rubbing my hard-on through my jeans. My own hand was working its way between her pussy lips. As I worked my way in I began to sense just how wet she really was. On the screen was a close up of a cock buried in this girls face. She was no amateur but you could tell she was struggling to take his entire length into her throat.

"Why don't you suck my dick?"

It was more of a suggestion then a question. It was all I really had to say. She was already off my lap and kneeling in front of me. She fumbled with my belt and opened my pants. My boxers were a tent of cloth over my erection and her hand disappeared inside them. Pulling my rock hard cock out, she began licking just the head. I watch her intently as she worked her tongue all around my swollen tip. She then began to work me all the way into her warm wet mouth. I leaned back to give her more room to work and turned my attention back to the movie.

The solo cock the girl had been sucking on had been replaced by two and she was doing her best to accommodate them both. Meanwhile I looked down in my lap only to see the top of my girls head as she crammed my entire length into the back of her throat. All I heard were her muffled moans and the occasional gag as she worked me in and out. My girl is a great cock sucker.

Back on the screen I was watching the girl who was now leaning over a piece of furniture with a dick in either hand getting ploughed from behind while being impaled in the face.

My girl had pulled herself off my cock for a second to catch her breath.

"Oh God baby, thank you. Now stand up, it's my turn."

"Hmm, okay. Where do you want me?"

"Bend over the chair."

I turned the chair around so the back faced the movie screen. My girl walked around my side, sliding her skirt up and bent over the chair using the back for support. Now it was my turn and I knelt down behind her. The little room made it a tad difficult but I managed. I grabbed her cheeks spreading her wide, she was fingering herself and my already hard cock seemed to become even harder at the sight. I wanted to take my time so I stood up and deposited the rest of the change into the slot beside the screen.

I resumed my position and as good as her asshole looked I wanted to taste her juicy pussy. So I ran my tongue down and licked her fingers which were buried deep inside of her. She removed her hand and allowed me to do my thing. I sucked on her lips and nibbled on her clit before kissing and caressing it with my mouth. I made a few good passes running up and down before penetrating her with my tongue. She moaned and muttered how much she enjoyed it when I ate her out. I put one of my own fingers into my mouth. I was careful to remove it leaving as much saliva on it as possible. I then licked the rim of her asshole before placing my wet finger tip inside its tight opening. I then let my mouth continue exploring her wonderful pussy while I gently fingered her ass. She started mumbling about how she loved being my slut. Her dirty talk always fires me up more and I wasn't gonna stop licking and sucking on her cunt until she came.

It didn't take long, I have a talented tongue and with the added stimulation in her ass she withered and jerked as she orgasmed. I wondered what was going on in the movie and peeked at the screen. The chick was down on all fours with one guy beneath her, one guy behind her, and one still in her mouth. The camera zoomed in on her pussy and ass to catch the double penetration she was receiving.

"God baby I need to get fucked. Fuck me with that big cock of yours."

She wasn't even looking at me as she spoke. I think she was enjoying the movie, she was still leaning over the chair. Now was my chance. I placed the head of my cock against her wet hole and began to ease it in. She liked it when I only used the head, but sometimes you have to change things up a bit so I grabbed her by the hips and rammed my cock all the way in.

"Oh, fuck! God yes! Rape me!" She yelled despite being in what amounted to no more then a closet in a porn shop.

I began thrusting with force while she slammed back against me at the same time. With one hand I let go of her hip and reached behind me and unlocked the door turning the door knob and allowing it to open. Quickly before she knew what I had done my hand was back on her hip and I concentrated on fucking her with force. The door swung open on its own, like when we had found it. There was only a three, maybe four inch gap, but I knew with the noises she was making that we'd have company soon.

"Fuck yes baby, rape that pussy!" She was shouting now.

"Fuck it baby... Fuck that pussy!"

I thought I heard a noise in the hall, but I didn't care. I looked down and watched as my cock slammed in and out of her pink little fuck hole.

Sticking my thumb into my mouth and getting it wet like before; I slid my moist digit around her puckered hole while I continued to punish her pussy. I pop my thumb into her tight ass.

"Oh yeah, that feels so fucking good"

"You like that don't you baby?" I asked.

"Oh yeah baby, I love being your whore. Am I a good slut baby?"

"Oh fuck yeah, the best baby."

I knew there was somebody outside the door then. I thought I heard whispering, and snickering. I still didn't give a shit. I wanted them to watch.

She yelled, "Fuck me baby I'm gonna cum again."

Followed by, "I'm cumming baby, I'm cumming baby!"

I could have sworn I heard someone say, "Damn dude."

Suddenly I knew I wasn't going to be able to last much longer.

"Baby I'm gonna cum soon."

"Oh yeah baby, fill my pussy with your hot cum. I want to feel it."

"Only if you suck me clean after I cum."

"Oh yeah baby, whatever you want. Just fill me with your cum!"

With that I couldn't hold it any longer and I erupted. I pulled her hips back against me and unloaded as deep inside of her as I could. A few more thrusts and a few seconds later I pulled out and told her to come and suck it clean.

She turned around and knelt down shoving the chair out of the way. She looked up at me with my dick in her mouth and I smiled down at my little slut.

"Mmmmm," she moaned as she licked our combined juices off of me.

That's when she noticed the door was no longer closed. Outside there were two men watching the show she was putting on. To my surprise she didn't stop. In fact if anything she started licking and sucking on me even more, almost to the point of showing off. That's when the clapping started. She was receiving an applause!

"Damn dude, you a lucky man."

I turned to see a black dude and a short Mexican outside our booth. The black guy gave me a thumbs up before nudging his friend and walking away.

"Lets leave the man alone."

I looked down at my girl and she was rubbing my cock over her lips and cheeks.

"How long were they there?" She asked.

"I don't know. I opened it up when we started fucking."

"Hmm."

She straightened up and pulled her skirt down. I pulled my pants up and tucked my softening cock back into my boxers before zipping up and buckling my belt.

"Ready?" I asked.

"Yep."

We made our way through the store and I could sense all eyes on us. There may have only been two guys outside the door when we finished, but there was no telling how many of them had caught a glimpse or heard our little act.

I opened the door and escorted her to the car. Neither one of us said anything until we were back out on the road headed back to my place.

She spoke first.

"That was pretty hot, thank you."

"I couldn't have done it alone, so thank you."

"Maybe next time we can face the other way so I can watch them watch me. Maybe I could even suck one of them."

"Maybe," I said, "we'll see."