The Porn Theater

Story Info
A visit to an old-school adult theater.
2k words
4.34
53.8k
21
1
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
pondcat
pondcat
121 Followers

I was traveling to a new city for work and looking at the sex listings to find if there was any decent gloryhole action. It's getting harder to find a good ABS anymore. But not in this town. This town was full of options.

The most curious option of all was what was described as a genuine old-school porno theater. A floor full of seats, sofas, even a few beds. And gloryhole booths. Supposedly mostly popular with older men, but couples came in to show off too, and apparently it was a popular spot for trans girls.

Being genderfluid, I decided to dress up and head down for a Friday evening to see what it was like. I'm an avid gloryhole cocksucker, but open exhibition in a room potentially full of people? That would be new, if I could get the nerve up.

I wore my jet black wig, a pink V-neck top, black leggings, and a comfortable pair of black flats. Cute, but practical.

The theater was a big relic of the 1960's when screens got bigger and wider to compete with television. This one had been spared from being split into smaller auditoriums. The marquee was long gone, as was any business sign of any kind short of a notice on the door warning this was for "ADULTS 18+". The lobby didn't look like it had changed from opening day with its globe light fixtures, gold wall paneling, and wood accents, but didn't look worn either. A single man seemed to be working, selling tickets and snacks. Yes, they even had popcorn.

I paid the admission, which included a discount for being trans. That's a first! I paused a minute, then walked in the auditorium door.

It took a minute to adjust my eyes in the darkness. Dark walls with dimly lit sconces and ceiling lighting, set about where modern theaters do when the previews run. The movie was playing in about a 4:3 frame. There was moaning that didn't match what was on the screen. Then I realized the moaning wasn't coming from the movie...a guy was fucking his girlfriend right in the middle of the room. As online reviews had claimed, a bunch of men surrounded the mattress, dicks out, stroking.

I watched with them briefly, but got almost immediate attention when I was noticed. I scurried to the booths that took up the entire back row, which were clearly the gloryhole booths. There were even holes on the outside walls. I entered the second booth and locked the door.

The booth, an empty square space only lit by the light from the auditorium above (no ceiling on the booth), had long gloryholes on every side but the door. A short stool, perfect height to squat on and have your head at cock level, was the only thing inside. You could actually peek out the front and see the movie if you wanted, which was good since there weren't video monitors. At least until somebody stuck their cock through, which happened almost immediately. Somebody followed me up.

It was a REALLY nice looking cock too. Long with a thick head and already hard. The guy was clearly ready to blow his load and go home. I was in my element and anonymous cock was in front of me.

I started the way I usually do, my fingers jerking his shaft, licking the head, and slowly taking him in. But since he was primed already, he started mouth-fucking me at a furious pace. I pressed my face against the wall and took him in deep, gagging, which brought up saliva, wetting my dry mouth. I quickly started bobbing him and he came in no time at all with a large but kind of bitter load. Still, that was probably the fastest I'd ever taken a load upon entering a booth.

As he left, I could see him pointing at the hole to a group of guys, but they didn't seem ready to cum. So I watched the movie and what I could see of the couple fucking on the bed. Another straight couple had come in and were getting attention too. This was fascinating. I was already hard to the point of needing some relief myself.

The door to the booth to my left opened. I peeked through the hole. Is that...another trans girl? Is that...OH MY GOD I KNOW HER!

"Maggie?" I whispered.

Maggie was still adjusting her eyes as she looked startled to be recognized from a voice through the hole. She peered at me. "Holy shit! Alice?"

Maggie and I were part of a group of trans girls who gave each other support and selfies online. We've had online chats for years. We'd never met personally. I had no idea she lived here.

"Follow me!" she exclaimed and exited her booth. I came out of mine. She smothered me in a hug. "Wow! You're already hard!"

She wore jeans and a shorter pink top than mine (she'd had GRS while I hid a bulk). Her long blonde hair...natural (jealous)...flowed down her back and shoulders. She had perky little tits thanks to years of hormones. She wasn't wearing a bra.

"So this is awkward," I said. Our talks didn't cover sex lives, and I never would have expected to see her in such a place.

"Yeah, deal with it," she dismissed. "I may be all girl, but I still kind of have a guy sex drive. Any action tonight?"

"I just got here, but already blew a guy."

"Sweet!" she exclaimed. "You wanna hang out? There's a double booth in the middle."

Without a word, she grabbed me by the hand and took me down to the center of the row. A wider booth with two stools and two gloryholes in the front as well as the side ones to the neighboring booths. Two gloryholes for each of us.

The second couple that had come in were on a mini stage up front and center surrounded by surely married men exposing their peckers. The other couple...both he and she...were now blowing some of their watchers. I was throbbing. I couldn't believe this was real.

"Stand up and drop those leggings," Maggie commanded.

"What?" I asked, almost not paying attention. She waved her arms upward. I stood and she pulled my leggings down, exposing my pink panties that barely covered my hard-on.

She lifted each foot and completely removed my leggings. "Oooh, I like pink!"

She slipped my hard-on out the side of my panties and pulled my shaft towards her. She put her lips around my head, swirled her tongue, and took me in. I just about exploded right there. She stroked and sucked and I blew my load in short order, stretching my legs for the heightened sensation. I shot so hard I made her choke and come up for air in a coughing fit. Some of my cum spilled out on her chin and chest.

"Goddammit," she said. "I got cum up my nose." I busted out laughing. She gave a silly grin.

The coughing drew attention to us. Some guys started looking our way.

"Give 'em the signal!" she said as she stood up and undid her jeans. Off they came, exposing her black and blue striped panties. I was back on the stool with two fingers out of the front hole. I could see a guy coming up toward the back row. I turned to Maggie and found my face right at her crotch.

"Give me a kiss," she commanded. With my right hand still sticking fingers out the hole, I reached around to her ass with my left hand and pulled her towards me as I kissed the front of her panties and dwelled there. She let out a sigh. Then I turned to the hole and realized there was a half-hard cock in front of me.

Maggie giggled. I leaned forward and took him in, caressing his balls with my right hand. Maggie stuck her fingers out and immediately another cock appeared. He was small and not hard at all. You have to wonder why he'd bothered. But Maggie jerked him until she could get her lips around his head and went to work. He didn't stick around long though, finally giving up. My guy took a while to get to orgasm. I sucked him hard and furiously. "God damn, that's some good technique,!" Maggie said to me. He finally shot a nice load of sweet tasting cum.

Maggie had another customer by the time mine finished. I stuck my fingers out again and watched the couple on the front stage while waiting for a taker. She was hitting orgasm and loudly declaring it. I was still in awe of what I was seeing. Suddenly my view was obstructed by an incoming cock, big, black, and limp. I went to work on it like this was becoming routine. Then out of peripheral vision, another cock appeared from the neighboring booth. I stroked it with my right hand and alternated sucking between the two. The one on the right came first while I was sucking on the cock in front of me, shooting his load onto my cheek and wig. "Shit," I muttered as I pulled off to try and get my mouth around the exploding cock, and then the OTHER cock came, completing the facial on the other side of my face. Maggie muttered as much giggling as she could with a mouth full of cock when her guy came and she choked again, spitting a huge load all over the front of herself.

We both took a few more loads. The couple on the front stage finished up.

"I think it's my turn to get fucked," she said. "Shall we give them a show?" pointing at the stage. I got wide-eyed, paused a second, then we grabbed our pants and exited the booth, heading down front.

Maggie climbed up on the stage, wiped the cum off her face with her shirt, then pulled it off over her head. Her blonde locks cascaded through the neck back down over the front of her tits. It was one of the sexiest things I've ever seen. She leaned back on the mat, waiting on me.

I dropped my panties but I didn't remove my shirt for fear of messing up my wig and having no desire to show off my complete lack of tits, which seemed silly considering I wasn't fooling anyone, let alone with my dick hanging out. I hovered over her as she leaned back with a look of anticipation in her eyes. I kissed her deeply. We embraced and slowly caressed each other as I moved my lips to her neck and to her tits. I peeked my eyes at the crowd who looked on approvingly. Even the women from the couples were watching.

I moved down to her panties and slipped them off. I gave her a full lick. My heavy saliva soaked her as she moaned her approval. I wiggled my tongue, first slowly, then faster with increasing pressure as she increased her breathing. She lost control and went over the edge.

Before she came down, I slipped my cock in her. She suddenly gave a startled inhale and I stopped halfway in until she caught her breath and nodded. I slowly started moving in and out, again following her breathing. Suddenly I noticed the fucking happening on the screen right above us and started to match my rhythm. Maggie's grunts and moans started to sound like they were in concert with the movie. Maggie and the girl in the movie hit orgasm at the same time. Out of the side of my eye I noticed one of the guys watching actually jerked himself to orgasm at the same time too. One of the guys watching muttered "Now that was fucking hot."

I brought her to a third orgasm before shooting my load inside her. I collapsed next to her as we caught our breath. Some of our audience hung around jerking themselves, some moved on to a new couple that had just arrived.

We got dressed, though we were immediately soaked through in sweat. We went back to her place, showered, and collapsed.

"I need to move here," I said.

"Yeah," she muttered. "You do."

pondcat
pondcat
121 Followers