The Pornstar's Girlfriend Ch. 06

Story Info
Betrayal and disobedience.
3k words
4.56
34.1k
23

Part 6 of the 9 part series

Updated 09/22/2022
Created 02/04/2008
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"You wanted to see me, Jack?" I said, walking into his office. It was warm and large with a fireplace. He nodded, puffing on a cigar.

"Yes, yes, Mya Dear. I wanted to speak with you about your next film. Sit, sit! No need to stand," he said gesturing to the single chair opposite him on the other side of his desk.

"Okay, but shouldn't you be speaking to Angelo about this?" I asked suspiciously.

"Oh, no! Angelo is merely an actor. I am your agent and you are my client. Angelo really has no real power here. Only my client, you, can delegate your career," he said matter-of-factly.

"Um, alright," I said, nervously, "what did you have in mind?"

"Well, just to let you know: schoolgirls are really big these days. Your movie, if you choose to accept, consists of you being a schoolgirl that mercilessly fucks her teacher for a grade. Of course it's cliché but clichés are perfectly okay if you have an actress with enough 'talent' to keep the audience interested. You, my Dear, are a special find and I believe you have just the 'talent' that I've been looking for," Jack said, sitting back in his chair and interlocking his fingertips.

"Let me guess," I began, "Angelo's gonna be the teacher?"

"Oh no, Mya. We need to get you outside the box. We need to expand your clientele. Your partner in this one is Rocky Bones...Angelo is nowhere in this movie. This film is all you," he said, smiling.

"I don't know," I said uncomfortably, "I think I need to consult with him about this."

"Like he consults with you?" Jack said, raising an eyebrow.

"What do you mean?" I asked, almost scared of his reply.

"I mean, surely you know he's doing a film with Lorna Leaks?" he said, inquisitively.

I shook my head vigorously. "No, when?"

"Well, right now!" he said acting surprised that I didn't know.

I didn't believe him. Angelo would not keep that from me. He couldn't! He wouldn't! I shook my head. He has before. "Show me."

Jack got to his feet and walked around his desk. "Follow me, Mya," he said as he led me down the hall and around a few corners. "Now Mya, I shouldn't have to remind you that this is a production and not to ruin any scenes when you get in there," he whispered.

I nodded and he opened the door for me and I walked inside. Jack followed behind me as I entered.

Lo and behold, Angelo was lying on a bed of a room staged to look like a motel with his dick in some redhead's pussy. She was moaning and riding him like he was giving her the best fuck of her life which was, nine times out of ten, true. He grabbed her ass cheeks and spread it all wide for the camera to see his dick disappearing in her pussy. Soon, the redhead began to scream and squirt so hard that she drenched his waist and the sheets beneath him. 'Lorna Leaks, that figures' I thought as I continued to watch.

Before long, he pulled her off of his dick and made her lick it clean, which she enthusiastically obliged. Soon, he bent her over and spread her ass cheeks again, after giving her ass a few smacks he eased his cock into her asshole. I had never let him fuck me in my ass before because I always considered it an exit and not an entrance. Watching the look of pure bliss cover his face as he rammed his cock in Lorna's ass was almost too much to bear. I had no idea why I was rooted to this spot, watching my boyfriend sodomize this willing participant. My heart ached, partially from being lied to, partially because it felt like he was looking for something more than what I was comfortable giving.

"Count me in," I grumbled to Jack and walked away.

~*~*~*~

After leaving the room, I gathered some information about the movie from Jack before I went back to the room, filled with rage. My new movie, as Jack promised, was about a schoolgirl and her teacher. My attire would be the classic schoolgirl uniform complete with a red tie and a ridiculously short plaid skirt. I actually was excited to see how the white knee-high stockings would accent the legs that I work so hard to keep toned. Rocky Bones also requested that my hair be in pigtails with red bows.

According to Jack, he would like to start filming as soon as possible. I agreed with him because of two reasons: one, because I wanted to get this over with and two, because I wanted to get it done before Angelo could stop me.

I knew it was wrong, but it felt so good to rebel against Angelo. He never said I couldn't make movies with anyone else, I just knew he wouldn't like it at all. Jack had a point, though: Angelo should not have rules and expectations for me that he didn't abide by, himself.

When I got to the room, I stripped off my clothes to get into the shower. I looked at my naked reflection in the mirror and was impressed...I couldn't lie: since I started in the porn industry, my self-confidence began to soar. It struck me as odd, though, because most people pinpoint female pornstars as women with incredible low self-esteem or whores. I was neither, I was a confident female that was in a relationship. The movie with Rocky will be the closest thing I did to dishonorable.

I turned of the water to let it heat up. Before long, steam began to fill the bathroom. From the other room, I heard my cell phone ring. Sighing, I turned the water off and rushed to pick up the phone.

"Hello?" I said, rather surprised to see my best friend's picture pop up on the screen.

"What the fuck, Mya?" Rachel said into the phone. "You're in fucking California with that bastard? You said you were done with him! Now he has you on the other side of the country? You deserve so much better than that dirty fucker."

"Rachel! Calm down! I did say I was done with him but I care about him and we're trying to make it work. We'll be back by the end of this week, we still have some work to do out here before we can head back." I said, trying to neutralize the situation.

"We? We? What do you mean, 'we'? Mya, please tell me you're not out there making porno flicks?! What the fuck has he been doing? Pimping you out? You are so much better than being a nasty ass prostitute! I can't believe you've sank so low!" She said without breathing.

So much for high self- esteem and not being a whore. Rachel broke me down and made me feel two inches tall in the name of what's right. I felt the hot tears pool in my eyes as I hung up the phone. I switched the power off and ran to the bed and began to cry until I choked. I knew she was looking out for me but she made me feel, as my friend, lower than anyone in the industry has thus far.

~*~*~*~

After I wiped my tears, I laid in bed feeling like utter shit. I knew Rachel was right... this went completely against everything I stood for but I believe in letting people make their own mistakes but she definitely did not let me do that.

It didn't take long before I heard the door open and Angelo walk into the hotel room. Immediately, I threw the blankets tightly around my body and pretended to be asleep. The last thing I wanted to do was look at, let alone speak to Angelo.

He walked into the bathroom and I heard the shower turn on. I got a bit depressed picturing him showering and washing all evidence of his secret away from his skin. When I heard the water turn off, I closed my eyes and pretended to be asleep again. Before long, I felt the bed sink beside me. I felt his lips on my neck and his hot breath formed goosebumps on my skin. His breath smelled of mint, he had brushed his teeth.

"I know you're not asleep," he grumbled in my ear as his fingers traced along my abdomen.

"Angelo," I grumbled groggily, "not tonight."

"C'mon, Baby, I've been thinking about you all day," he said, pulling me flush against his muscular physique. "I just wanna taste you if nothing else."

"I really don't feel well," I lied, "feel how I'm sweating?"

Unbeknownst to him, the sweat came from bundling myself in blankets to keep him from touching me.

"Alright, Babe, but that sweet pussy is mine tomorrow," he said, releasing his death grip on my body.

I closed my eyes and drifted into an uneasy sleep knowing what tomorrow would bring.

~*~*~*~

I woke with the sun shining through the blinds. Angelo was asleep soundly beside me, his arm wrapped securely around my waist. I looked at the clock on the beside table, it read 12:27 pm.

'Shit', I thought to myself. I was supposed to meet Jack at the studio in a little over an hour to record the movie.

I carefully slid Angelo's arm off of me and raced to the shower. I wasn't worried about Angelo waking up because after sex, he could sleep through an earthquake. After my shower, I quickly dressed and caught a cab to the studio.

When I opened the door, the first thing I saw was Jack approaching me with a tall, tan man with green eyes and dark hair. The man was drop-dead gorgeous and oozed sex appeal. I swallowed the lump in my throat.

"Mya, Dear! I'm glad you could make it! This is Rocky Bones, your partner in this film," Jack said, smiling.

I silently extended my hand and Rocky took it in his. "Nice to meet you, Miss Mya. It's my pleasure to make this movie with you," he said carefully, placing emphasis on the word 'pleasure'.

"Oh! Look at the time! Mya, get to your dressing room and get in costume!" Jack said, gesturing to a hallway. I nodded and followed the hallway until I saw the room and went inside.

I stripped off all of my clothes and caught a glimpse of myself in the fitting room-style mirrors. Was I doing the right thing? My heart thudded audibly in my chest and my throat felt dry. I pulled the costume off the hanger and slipped on my knee-high stockings, followed by a red g-string. My blue, black, and white plaid skirt skimmed the tops of my thighs when I zipped it. After slipping my white blouse on, I had a stylist named Megan assist me in tying my tie. I sat at the vanity. She began to put my hair in matching, pigtails with red ribbon as Rocky requested. When she started on my makeup, the thick blue eyeshadow and bright red lips served as my mask... I was no longer Mya Miller, I was Athena Kiss.

~*~*~*~

"Mr. Reynolds, I was wondering if there was anymore extra credit I could do to help boost my grade," I asked, approaching Rocky's desk. When I got close, he sat back and pushed his glasses up on his nose and leaned back in his chair.

"Leah, I'm afraid there's no more extra credit for this semester. You're already passing, what more do you want?" he said, matter-of-factly.

"Mr. Reynolds, I'm not even a point away from having an 'A'. I have to have that 'A'... I'll do anything." I pleaded.

"Very well," he said, walking across the room and locking the door to the 'classroom'. "Show me how bad you want that 'A'"

Rocky walked back to his desk and took a seat. He unbuttoned and unzipped his black slacks and pulled his stiffening cock out. My eyes nearly popped out of my skull as they drank in the sight before them. Rocky had a smooth-looking cock that was criss-crossed with veins and rested in a bed of glossy, dark curls.

I almost hesitated, but I didn't want to disappoint the camera. I walked over to him and squatted before him. He gripped his hard dick in his hand ran the head against my plump, red lips. I opened my mouth and took just the head into my mouth and sucked. He let out a groan before grabbing my pigtails and ramming his entire length down my throat. I sputtered and gagged but that only seemed to fuel his fire as he increased his pace. Tears fell down my face as I struggled to breathe. At this point, I seriously should have been second-guessing my decision to make this movie, instead I was invigorated.

He pulled his cock that was slick with my saliva and smacked me in the face with it. I closed my eyes and basked in the filthiness of the situation and he rubbed his cock over my entire face, covering in a sheen of saliva. I moaned deep in my throat. I loved the feelings I was getting.

Without warning, he stood to his feet and grabbed my tie. He pulled it upward, making it tighten around my throat. I did not know what kind of animal I'd become. I craved whatever came next. He pulled tighter, asphyxiating me. My eyes rolled back before his voice snapped me out of my trace.

"Get on the desk," he commanded. I immediately got to my feet and took my place on the desk. He ripped my tie off and the front of my blouse open, exposing my breasts. I looked at him, his eyes ablaze with lust. He pushed my skirt up around my waist and roughly pulled down my g-string.

"God, you are such a tease. Wearing your uniform two sizes too small, sitting panty-less in the front row with your legs spread, you are the biggest cock-tease ever... you're gonna fucking pay today," he growled loud enough for the camera to pick up. He was so convincing, he almost had me believing it.

He grabbed me by my neck and pushed me further back on the desk. He opened the drawer to the desk and pulled out a condom. "You being such a fucking tease, there's no telling who you've fucked," he said, ripping the package open with his teeth and rolling the condom over his dick.

"This is going to be fun," he said excitedly as he rubbed his cock along my soaked slit, periodically pushing between my swollen pussy lips. I groaned aloud as he teased my hard clit. He smiled down at me before plunging himself deep inside of me causing me to release a loud moan.

"You fucking like it don't you? You like having your teacher's hard cock buried deep in that slutty pussy of your's, huh?" He said as he began to roll his hips and plow his dick deeper inside of me. "Answer me!" he growled when my eyes began to roll back in my head.

"Yes!" I moaned as he picked up the pace. His cock repeatedly tapped my cervix as he pushed my knees up to my breasts.

"Yeah, I knew you would, Whore. I always imagined what it'd be like to stretch your pussy with my cock," he said, wrapping his hands around my neck and mercilessly pounded my pussy. I struggled to breathe as he slammed into me.

Suddenly he stopped and pulled out of me. "Bend over," he commanded, backing away from the desk. I did as I was told.

"Shit yeah, always wondered what your bare ass looked like," he said, rubbing his cock along my slit again. "I have a good mind to bury my cock in that asshole."

My heart jumped in my throat. I silently prayed that he would change his mind. Without warning he rammed his cock into my pussy. I let out a relieved moan. I loved the way his cock stroked the inside of my wet pussy.

I was invigorated by the sounds of skin-on-skin as he hammered me, his balls smacking obscenely against my clit. He grabbed my pigtails and pulled them back in opposing synchrony to his thrusts. My pussy began to convulse as I drenched his cock in my cum.

I nearly collapsed as I tried to control my breathing. He wiped his finger along my clit, soaking it in my juices. Apparently he couldn't let my ass go untouched because I felt his finger gently probing my asshole. I let out a surprised cry when his finger sank inside.

"Shh, take it," he said increasing the pace of his cock and reaching around to rub my clit. With his cock deep in my pussy, his finger in my ass, and his fingers stroking my clit, I released the biggest orgasm of my life. I screamed and tears ran down my cheeks.

Without giving me time to collect myself, he put me down on the floor and pulled the condom off. He stood over me, jacking off. Before long, what seemed like endless amounts of cum covered my face and chest.

"It's a wrap!" Jack said, signaling for the cameras to quit rolling.

Rocky disappeared and came back with a towel. I took it and cleaned myself. "Thank you," I said, suddenly shy.

"No problem and sorry about the whole condom thing. I'm crazy enough to make a movie with you but I'm not suicidal enough to fuck Angelo's girl raw," he said, shrugging.

"It's okay," I said, thankful that he did use a condom.

"It was a pleasure working with you, Mya," he said with a smirk that made me blush.

"Likewise," I said as I headed to the dressing room.

I washed my face and got dressed knowing I needed a shower like no other when I got back to the hotel.