The Pornstar's Girlfriend Ch. 09

Story Info
The End.
1.9k words
4.54
40.7k
30

Part 9 of the 9 part series

Updated 09/22/2022
Created 02/04/2008
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

3 months later...

I never would have known that watching a former Pornstar put together a crib would be so entertaining. Angelo was sitting on the floor surrounded by crib pieces with a furrowed brow, reading the instructions. He had already put the crib together five different times incorrectly before he even took them out of the box. I had to remind him how important it was that the crib was put together correctly so Mylo would be safe...

"Do you need help?" I asked, sitting in his recliner with my feet up... He grunted an unintelligible reply and continued to read, "You know, maybe we should be setting the crib up in his room."

Angelo looked up from the instruction manual and stared daggers at me, silencing me.

"Sorry," I said, rubbing my hand over my now swollen-to-capacity belly. I was quickly approaching my 41st week and Mylo could be here any minute, yet my wonderful boyfriend wanted to until the last minute to put his crib together.

Over the last few months, Angelo and I had grown even closer. I had even begun to trust him again. When I was about seven months pregnant, Jack had gotten wind of the fact that I was pregnant and called to inform us of all the money to be made in pregnant porn. Angelo handled the situation perfectly, cursing him up one side and down the other, threatening bodily harm and/or his life if he ever contacted us again.

He wanted to do right by us and everyday he proved it to me. Now, seeing him so hellbent on finishing Mylo's nursery made me fall in love with him all over again. I was so tired, lugging around my tank of a belly was exhausting. I nodded out...

I awoke to find that I was still in Angelo's recliner, yet there was no Angelo or crib pieces in the living room with me. I hobbled to my feet and looked for Angelo. He wasn't in the bedroom or the restroom. When I went to Mylo's nursery, I found he wasn't there, either but when I entered, I saw that the crib was put together and perfect.

My right hand flew to my mouth as I looked around the room. Mylo's theme was Dr. Seuss and now that the crib was together everything jived. His walls were blue with a red line along the center and he had a stuffed Horton inside of his crib. His bookshelf was lined with all of the books and he had Thing 1 and Thing 2 bookends. A life-size Cat in the Hat decal was plastered to the wall, along with a plate of Green Eggs and Ham. A lot of this stuff wasn't here two hours ago.

Before I knew what was happening, Angelo's strong hands snaked around my swollen center. "Do you like it?" he whispered in my ear before planting a soft kiss to my exposed neck.

"I love it, Angelo. I love it so much," I responded, my voice barely over a whisper. He had surprised the hell out of me and it was then I knew that I was too far gone. I wanted to be with him for the rest of my life and I prayed that he wouldn't break my heart.

I turned to him and wrapped my arms around his solid chest. I stood on my tiptoes to give him a passionate kiss. I grabbed his arm and led him to our bedroom, closing Mylo's door behind us. Angelo had just been so perfect that I thought he deserved a bit of appreciation. When we made it to the bedroom, I took a seat on the edge of the bed, my large belly between my legs. I pulled him close to me and massaged his cock through his sweats until his hard cock jutted outward, creating quite a tent.

"Fuck, Mya," he groaned, looking up at the ceiling. I gripped the waistband and pulled it downward over his erection, coming face to face with its pure glory. I took his throbbing, hard cock in my hand, relishing in the feel of it. I felt the blood surging through the blue and purple veins that adorned it. I loved his cock and I took this moment to pay homage to it as I kissed and cradled it, lovingly. I inhaled his masculine scent and took the head in my mouth, eliciting a sharp inhale from Angelo.

"Jesus, Mya, you're so fucking good at that," he praised as I took him into my throat. I guess it made me feel amazing for an ex-pornstar to praise my dick-sucking skills... as perverse as that may seem.

I smiled around his cock as I increased my speed, feeling his dickhead prod the back of my throat with every lunge. I relished in his praises as I continued to service him. Soon, he was shooting his tart load down my throat, yelling praises all the way.

When he got his bearings, he lightly pushed me on my back and slid my soaked panties down my thighs. I didn't want anything in return. I was just showing him how much I appreciated him and I voiced that.

"I have to have your pussy," he said simply as he guided himself into me.

"Shit," I whined when his bottomed out inside of me. Avoiding my belly, he slowly began to move inside of me, making thorough, purposeful thrusts.

"Mya, I love you so fucking much," he whispered as he kissed my cheeks and forehead.

"I love you, too," I responded, nibbling my bottom lip and staring into his hazel eyes. God, he had no idea how much he meant to me. He held me as if I could disappear at any moment. Taking his time to make me feel like my body was absolutely on fire. Soon, my breathing quickened and I was feeling the telltale pressure in my core.

"Angelo, I'm about to cum," I said, spreading my legs even further so that every thrust grazed my g-spot.

"Cum for me, Baby. I want to feel you cum on my cock," he whispered, capturing my lips with his and he pulled all the way out and slammed back in to the hilt.

I screamed into his mouth as I exploded. "Fuck!" he grunted as my pussy mercilessly milked him of every last drop of his seed.

"That's it, Mya... let go," he whispered, planting kisses along my neckline as I basked in the afterglow of my orgasm. As usual, when he dismounted me, he pulled me into his arms and kissed my forehead. I drifted to sleep, yet again.

It seemed as though I had just fallen asleep before I felt myself being shaken back to reality.

"Mya, wake up," Angelo's panicked voice said in my ear.

"Huh?" I grumbled, opening an eye.

"Don't freak out but I think your water broke," he said, his face and voice unreadable.

I sat up quickly and looked around me, sure enough, I, as well as the bed, was covered in a clear fluid. Angelo helped me to the side of the bed and to my feet. As soon as I stood up, more fluid cascaded down my legs...disgusting.

I was in shock but surprisingly, Angelo kept his cool, cleaning me up, getting us both dressed, and grabbing our emergency bag. Soon, we were on our way to the hospital.

~*~*~*~

"Push, Mya!" Dr. Delany coached.

"I can't!" I retorted. After three hours of straight pushing with no luck, I was feeling absolutely deflated.

I was short, bitchy, and a little crude by this point and Angelo stood beside me and took it all, letting it roll off his back.

"Baby, you're so close. I can see his head, he has lots of hair," Angelo said, excitedly.

"That's what you said fifty fucking pushes ago," I spat as another contraction ripped through my body.

"Mya, you can have your son out in three pushes or less or we can wheel you into surgery for a Cesarean. What would you rather do?" Dr. Delany said, sternly. I weighed my options and decided to continue to push. If I was gonna have a Cesarean, I could have done that hours ago and I didn't want this all to be for nothing.

~*~*~*~

At 4:47 am, Mylo Jericho Bennett came into the world... exactly three pushes later. 8 pounds, 12 ounces, 22 inches long. He was a big boy and that was the reason for the hard labor. I heard his cry and I began to join him. He was perfect in everyway, though he looked more like his father than I cared to admit... He was our son, our everything. Tears fell from my eyes as I watched Angelo cut his cord. After they cleaned him up, Angelo put him into my arms. It felt like a dream.

After my parents, Rachel, and Daniel all came and gone, Angelo took him into his arms and sat in the chair beside the bed. He began to sing him a soft lullaby, melting my heart and putting me to sleep in the process.

When my eyes opened, sunshine was shining in through the window. "Say 'Good Morning, Mommy,'" Angelo said, placing a very awake Mylo into my arms. I stared into his big hazel eyes and he stared back at me. This little boy had me.

I reached for my water from the tray on the side of my bed and noticed a beautiful ring shining on my ring finger. I stared at it a bit confused.

"Angelo, wh-," I began, turning towards him. When I looked at him, he was already on one knee. Shock covered my face as he began to speak:

"Mya, you made me a better man and for that I am eternally grateful. You love me unconditionally and I love you as well. You have made my life whole and have filled a void that I have had inside of me for a very long time. You and Mylo mean everything to me and without you two, I am nothing. Please, let me be the man, the husband that you deserve," he said sincerely.

My heart thudded audibly in my chest. Angelo was proposing to me. He wanted to be my husband. Was this real?

I wanted to say 'yes' more than anything in this world, but I couldn't. I was afraid of being hurt and disappointed. Plus, it wasn't just me anymore, I had Mylo as well.

Seeing me struggle with the decision, Angelo came closer and grabbed my hand.

"Please, Mya, I love you. I will make everything right and you know I would never hurt Mylo. I can be everything you need if you just let me," he said, planting a kiss on it.

I closed my eyes and exhaled. "Yes, Angelo, I'll marry you," I said, almost seeing the weight leave my shoulders and transfer to his.

~*~*~*~

We were married four months after the proposal. We've been married now for almost a year and things have been going very well... Soon after the wedding, we moved to a larger house in the suburbs and he carried me over the threshold. He continues to show me everyday that I made the right decision to marry him.

He makes me feel loved, respected, and protected. I look forward to what life has in store for us because I know that regardless, we have each other and what we have is rock-solid. Aside from our video camera fetish, we're just like any other couple...It's crazy to me how now I'm a Marketing Specialist's wife but a little over a year and a half ago I was a Pornstar's Girlfriend.

THE END