The Portal - Yokai Academy

Story Info
Kurumu wins him over without needing her powers.
1k words
6.1k
4
0

Part 4 of the 4 part series

Updated 06/09/2023
Created 05/17/2018
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

By now, after the second Army member through had the under-skin device giving signals but the signals were unable to be localized, it was generally accepted that going through the Portal was a one-way trip. That didn't mean there was a shortage of volunteers. Army life can be... routine, and sometimes people want to do things other than routine.

Bill Thomson was one such person. They weren't bothering to send equipment or a tracking device with him.

"Good-bye, Bill, and good luck."

"Thank you, Colonel."

The door closed behind him, and Bill eagerly leaped through the energy vortex.

***

The beautiful, busty, blue-haired succubus standing over him was easily recognizable.

"Hello. I'm Bill. You must be Kurumu Kurono."

She reached a hand down to help Bill to his feet. "Correct. You're just outside Yokai Academy."

"Are you still a student here?"

"I graduated 10 years ago. Now I'm a teacher here."

"How's Tsukune?"

"Our headmaster is doing well. Inner and Outer Moka finally fused together and the complete Moka has been married to him for the past three years."

"Anything else I should know?"

"Alucard reconciled with humanity and with the Three Dark Lords. We revealed Yokai Academy to humans four years ago and have several human students."

Kurumu paused and looked Bill's body up and down.

"And... I'm currently unattached."

Bill ran his eyes over the lovely succubus. "I see."

"Just because I'm a succubus doesn't mean I automatically want to jump your bones, you know."

"Okay, I can play the patience game. What do I need to do?"

[3 weeks later]

"Thank you for helping me get a job at Yokai Academy, and for letting me with stay with you, Kurumu."

"I hear you're doing good work as a janitor/security guard, Bill."

"It's not difficult, just routine, and my previous job trained my mind for that."

"I know you've been eying my body lustfully ever since I moved you in. You have been patient, and as you guessed, I've been wanting your body as well. Succubus sex drive, you know."

"I don't know if you used your Allure on me, but you didn't have to."

"I didn't bother. It was obvious you desired me from the instant we met. So from now on, you sleep in the bed with me."

"I don't think we'll be doing a whole lot of sleeping."

"We will, just after the sex every night."

Five minutes later, the two of them were naked and in the bed, and Kurumu had transformed herself into succubus form.

"Do you prefer me this way?"

"You're beautiful either way."

They began with a soft, tender kiss.

"So you don't actually drain energy with sexual acts."

"Nope, we just make the person we're having the act with fall harder for us. But you seem to have that part covered already."

Bill laughed and this time when he and Kurumu kissed, they twined tongues until they had to break for air. Then they kissed again and twined tongues some more.

"You've been eying my chest..."

Bill got the hint and rolled Kurumu onto her back. He began kissing downwards and traced a slow trail across her neck.

"Mmmmmmm."

Bill nibbled delicately at the tender flesh, then continued his tongue's path towards Kurumu's upper chest.

"They're magnificent."

Kurumu giggled. Bill kissed through her cleavage. Kurumu pressed her orbs around his face.

"You could smother me with those."

"Maybe later I will when I ride you. If you like breath play."

Bill began kissing his way up from the base of Kurumu's breast towards her nipple, moving his lips in a helix. Then he repeated the procedure on her other breast before taking a nipple into his mouth.

"That feels wonderful."

Bill suckled for a pleasant few minutes, alternating between Kurumu's breasts. Her body shivered pleasantly.

"My turn."

Kurumu unlatched Bill's mouth and rolled him onto his back. Then she proceeded to kiss his neck and slowly down towards his chest. Little pulses of plesure shot through him.

"Oooooh."

"Making a man moan is sexy."

Kurumu kissed her way to his nipples. He didn't know what technique she was using with her tongue, but his entire body seemed to shudder. She kissed them for long enough to drive him wild.

"Time to escalate."

Kurumu swung her body around and lowered her slit to Bill's tongue. He happily began licking away. She shivered and leaned forward, taking his cock into her mouth.

Bill shuddered as Kurumu's tongue slid up and down his shaft. He sped the motions of his own tongue. Kurumu's legs wrapped around his head as he lapped up her honey.

Kurumu's fingertips caressed Bill's balls. The succubus expertly controlled how close he was. Move her fingers one way, and he would head towards the edge: a different motion brought him back from it.

She let out a gusher of honey, drenching Bill's face as he tried to gulp it down. Then she lifted her body off Bill. "You're good at that."

He grinned. "Glad you liked it."

Kurumu pivoted again and lowered her pussy onto his thick pole, taking him inside. "Now for the main event."

She wrapped her arms around Bill and enfolded him within her wings. Slowly sliding up and down, she teasingly squeezed his cock with her internal muscles on every down-slide. He instinctively began moving to match her rhythm.

Kurumu leaned down, pressing her large breasts into Bill's face. He kissed the yielding flesh.

"You do want the breath play."

Kurumu continued to make love to Bill as she enveloped him with her breasts. Not enough to entirely cut off his air, but enough to make it difficult for him to get full lungfuls. He responded by kissing her chest more intently.

"I wonder what else you might like?"

The tip of her tail was suddenly probing gently against his pucker. Kurumu wrapped him more securely within her wings and slowed her rhythm, letting him relax and adjust.

She eased her tail inside, and Bill did not object. In fact, when it started stimulating his prostate, his cock got even harder.

"I think you're almost ready to climax."

Kurumu herself was also close. She carefully timed everything she was doing to Bill - the lovemaking, the breath play, the use of her tail - so that he climaxed right as she did.

Bill felt Kurumu's pussy milking every drop of cum out of his balls. The two of them lay still for a moment, recovering.

"You did well. I'll expect that every night."

"I can live with that."

Share this Story

READ MORE OF THIS SERIES

Similar Stories

Wife and her Mother's Secret Ch. 01 I discover a shocking secret.in NonConsent/Reluctance
The Land of MILF and Honey Ch. 01 Thomas Miller, a shy boy has the day of a lifetime.in Mature
The Lonely Lady A widowed mother falls for her daughter's boyfriend.in Mature
Spinal Meningitis is No Joke Ch. 01 Coming out of a coma, into a brand new world.in Erotic Couplings
BIG BUTT CHINA - Mei Two Pt. 01 34B-30-57...nuff said.in Interracial Love
More Stories