The Post

Story Info
A brother discovers his twin's online post.
4.1k words
4.59
56.1k
110
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
kongjohn
kongjohn
84 Followers

"Dude, that has to be her."

"No way... she wouldn't do something like that."

"I don't know man, she seems kind of slutty in like a secret way."

"Still, there's no way to tell. It could be anyone!"

"I'm telling you, it is her." My friends Mark and Tom go back and forth, arguing over something on Mark's screen. I look quickly over his shoulder and see that he is on Reddit, more specifically, r/gonewild. Why are you two arguing over a porn subreddit? I ask myself.

Mark looks back at me and quickly closes the app. "Oh hey man, you ready to get started on that English presentation." He quickly says this, as if trying to draw my attention away from something.

"I guess. What were you two looking at?"

"Nothing! Just arguing over something dumb. Do you have the book? I left mine at home."

I sigh, annoyed that my friends would lie to me about something. "Yes, let's get to work." The three of us spend the next couple of hours doing our English presentation. It isn't perfect, but for senior year of high school, it is good enough. The three of us screw around for a while longer before Mark and Tom leave. Almost immediately after they do, I run to my room and grab my laptop.

"What were you two arguing about?" I ask myself, logging into Reddit and going to r/gonewild. Having gone to this subreddit before, I know it is a place for amateur women to post nude pictures of themselves. I open the first couple of pictures, sorting by popular. Nothing really looks like the brief glimpse I caught of Mark's phone screen. I shake my head and instead sort by new, hoping to find what he was so reluctant to show me.

I scroll through some of the pictures, not really finding anything. Until I come to a post simply marked [F] 18. I click on it and see the poster is a sexy brunette, with long curly hair taking a picture of just her breasts. They are probably a small C-cup and each is topped with a pale, hard nipple. "Your pretty sexy..." I mumble to myself, feeling my cock grow hard.

I click on the username, hoping to find more pictures of this woman. I groan internally when I see that this is the only post. Still, I save the image under a new folder with the username as this person, hoping she posts more in the future.

"That was the best half assed presentation ever. I can't believe Johnson thought we read that book." Tom laughs.

"I did read it. Well, I read a summary of it." I say, getting more laughter out of Tom and Mark. The three of us make our way through the school parking lot to our cars. "So, what are you two doing now?"

"I have work." Mark answers, making finger guns and putting them up to his temple.

"I've got a date with that one girl from gym. I told her I'd meet her over at the mall." Tom answers.

"Well, Mark, try not to die of boredom and Tom, you have fun. See you guys tomorrow?" The three of us part and I get home. My twin sister, Sydney is already home. Sydney is a pretty woman, with dark, wavy hair, medium sized breasts, a fairly toned body and a thick ass. "What are you doing home so early?" I ask.

She shrugs, "Well it's getting near the end of the year so I skipped my last class."

"Hmmm. I bet Mom and Dad would love to know that." I tease.

At first, she looks pissed at me, but after seeing the expression on my face, she chuckles and shakes her head. "You're an asshole, you know that?"

"Oh trust me, I know. Kyla made damn sure to tell me that when we broke up."

"That reminds me... I wanted to ask, did you and her do... anything?"

"Anything?"

"Anything... you know, sexual."

I sigh, "Why do you want to know?"

"Because I'm your sister and I'm nosey."

"At least your honest." I sigh then say, "We had sex a few times. It was... okay. Nothing really mind blowing or crazy. What about you and... what's his name... Rob?"

"Oh look who's being nosey now!" Sydney shoots back. "If you must know, Rob was a pretty bad lover. Didn't care at all about my pleasure. Just wanted to get in me, shoot and get out." To my surprise, hearing about my sister having sex makes my cock start to grow hard. I shift slightly, hoping she doesn't notice.

"Looks like we both have mediocre sex lives." I laugh. Sydney just shakes her head at me. "Alright, I'm going to my room if you need anything." I say, walking up to my room. I do a little homework, before saying, "Fuck it." I open Reddit once again and go tor/gonewild, looking for something to jerk off too. I scroll through a few pictures before I find one from the same poster as yesterday. This caption reads, [F]eeling more confident after yesterday. This is a picture of more than just her breasts. Included in the picture is her shoulders, tits and a bit of her stomach. She has dark hair too.

I save this picture as well, stroking my hard cock to this girl's tits. "Damn... just show off more..." I mumble to myself, wishing I see more of this girl. This starts a new routine for me. Every couple of days, I find the same account. Slowly, this user posts more and more of herself. One day, she posts a picture of her stomach, looking up at the underside of her breasts. Both of her hard, pale nipples visible. Out of focus in the shot is a bellybutton piercing. It appears to be similar to the one Sydney has.

"I probably shouldn't think about my sister so much when I jerk off." I say to myself, once again wishing I could fuck this girl. The next day, this user posts a picture titled, Feeling Brave! Pic o[f] my pussy. This is just a close up of her vagina. She has a bald cunt, with puffy outer lips and her soft folds glistening with grool.

"You are one sexy woman..." I mumble to myself, feeling my cock grow hard at the sight. Once again, I jerk off to this girl. Just as I get my dick out and start stroking it, there is a knock on my door. "Yes?" I ask, quickly closing the tab and putting my dick back into my pants.

"Hey, I was just wondering, did you do the homework for Johnson's class?" Sydney calls through the door to me.

"Not yet, you?"

"No." I hear Sydney say, before walking away. With my mood killed, I decide to just play video games. About a week goes by before I go back to see if there are any new posts. I type out the username. She has posted a few more times, but this most recent post is a link to a video. I click on the link and start to rub myself. It is a video of this girl rubbing her clit. The camera is angled down past her breasts, focusing on her vagina. The girl does not speak or moan, she only rubs her clit slowly. Every once in a while, she slips several fingers inside of her pussy, and she sighs with pleasure. The video is only a minute long, so I make sure to save it before I cum to the video.

That night, our parents sit Sydney and I down at the table for a conversation. "So, your father and I are going out to our friend's cabin for a long weekend. Can you two take care of the house while were gone?"

Sydney and I exchange a glance, "Yes. Why wouldn't we be able to?" I ask.

Dad shrugs, "Maybe you decide to throw a party or something. Who knows?"

"That's not us. Besides, we live on such a busy street, where would everyone park?"

Mom rolls her eyes at Sydney, "Of course you've thought about doing it in the past. But you two promise not to do anything dumb, right?"

"I promise!" Sydney and I both say. Mom and dad just smile at us and let us go back to what we were doing. That Thursday, mom and dad leave, leaving Sydney and I alone. Once they are gone, Sydney asks me if I want to order dinner. "Sure. We can just order delivery online. Let me go get my laptop." I say.

The two of us go up to my room and I open my computer. I type in my password, completely forgetting what tab I had open. To my horror, it is r/gonewild. The picture open is the girl whose posts I have been following with interest. I quickly close the tab, but it is too late. Sydney had seen everything. I look back at her, "Sorry about that."

She doesn't say anything. Doesn't even look me in the eye. All she asks is, "Did you jerk off to that?" Her voice is serious.

"Syd..."

"Did you?"

"Yes." I answer, confused by her behavior.

"Do you know who that is?"

"No? What the hell is going on? Why is this all weird. I never said anything when I walked in on you fingering yourself in the tub. How is this any different?"

Sydney looks at me, her eyes full of shame. "Because that's me."

"Bullshit." Even as the word leaves my mouth, I know she is telling the truth. I have never seen my sister this serious about anything before.

"That really is me. I'll... I'll show you!" Her face is bright red.

"Show me... Sydney, what are you talking about?"

"Just come with me." She says, leading the way to her bedroom. I follow her, curious to see what she means.

"Look, if I had known it was you-"

"We're a bit past that don't you think?" She says, cutting me off. Sydney opens her door and motions for me to follow her inside.

"What's going on here then? Why bring me in here?"

Sydney comes back over with her cell phone in hand. She hands it to me, the same pictures I had been jerking off to in a folder together. "I used my bedroom mirror to take this one." She says, swiping over to a full body shot. I look down at the photo, which shows Sydney from her neck to thighs, only in the picture she is completely naked. Her one hip is cocked out, her hand resting on it. Her other hand is holding the camera. I look up at her, and she is imitating the pose in the exact same way.

"Sydney... I..." I stammer, having no idea what to even say in this situation. My mouth hangs open as I keep looking back between Sydney imitating the same pose and my naked sister in the picture. "Why were you posting these in the first place?" I finally manage to ask.

"I wanted to see how people would react. Like you said earlier, our sex lives suck at the moment and I wanted to... spice things up I guess."

"Look, if this is your thing, then that's cool. I don't want you to stop just because of me. I know the username so if I see it, then I won't look at the picture."

"I have a different solution."

"Let's hear it."

"We have sex. The two of us. Right now."

"What? Your joking!" I laugh, but her expression says otherwise.

"Look, you clearly enjoyed those pictures of me. And you've already seen me naked. That's a bit unfair if only one of us gets to see the other naked, don't you think?"

"For the first time, probably in the history of men, I'm going to have to turn down a really hot girl. You're my sister, we can't do that."

Sydney looks at me, "Please... I don't know how else to even start to resolve this... issue. Please just do this for me."

"But why me? Your hot, you could get any guy you wanted. I'm your brother."

"That's why I want this. You said it yourself that I'm hot, you clearly enjoyed seeing me naked. What is the harm in us just trying this?"

"What if someone finds out?"

"Who could possibly find out? We're the only ones here!" Sydney says, laughing. She steps into me, her hand grabbing my wrist. She lifts my hand and guides it to her breast, letting me touch it through her clothes. Even at this small amount of sexual contact, I shudder. "Something wrong?"

"I... I don't know. I never thought I'd be touching you like this."

Sydney's hand slowly starts to rub my thigh. Each stroke taking her closer and closer to my semi-erect cock. "And I never thought I'd touch you like this." As she finishes speaking, her hand cups my cock and balls. "See? There's nothing to be afraid of. It's just a bit of touching." Sydney's free hand slips under my shirt and starts rubbing my bare chest. "Come on, you can use your other hand."

As if acting by itself, my hand reaches up and cups her other breast through her shirt. "Your right... I guess this isn't so weird." I stammer.

Sydney smiles and me, closes her eyes and leans in for a kiss. Out of habit, I lean in as well and soon, the two of us are kissing each other on the lips. I feel my cock begin to swell in Sydney's hand. As we part, she says, "Feels like someone is enjoying this." Her hand works to undo my fly. We start to kiss again, much more passionately this time. Only now, our tongues begin to explore the inside of the other's mouth. I pull her shirt up over her stomach and leave it around her neck. Now the only thing separating me and my sister's bare breasts is her bra. When we part again, she tosses her shirt off to the side. "Are you nervous?" She asks.

"Very, are you?"

"I am, but I'm too horny to care." With that, Sydney starts to pull down her leggings, slowly working them off of her body. I take my shirt and pants off, remaining in just my boxers. I look back up at my sister, who is clad in only blue bra and panties. "Come on." Sydney says, grabbing my hand and leading me to her bed. We get on top and she rolls on top of me, her legs straddling my chest. Sydney leans forward and the two of us begin to kiss once again. As we do, my hands work the clasp on her bra, freeing her breasts.

Just like I'd seen in her pictures online, Sydney's breasts are firm, and have small, pale nipples. She sits back up all the way and I start fondling her bare breasts. By now, my cock is fully erect and pressing against my boxers. Sydney smiles down at me and sits back, letting my covered cock rest between her ass cheeks. She rubs against it a few times, and I place my hands on her hips. I feel her pussy through her panties, and as I pull my hand away, there is a wet mark from her juices. She really wants this doesn't she? I think.

"Two more pieces of clothing." I say.

Sydney just smiles and moves off to the side. She slips her panties down, revealing her bare pussy, once again looking the same as it did in the pictures. She has puffy outer lips and her inner folds are just beginning to glisten with her juices. "Make that one."

Lifting my hips, I slide my boxers off and let my cock lay on my chest. As if in slow motion, Sydney leans forward and grabs my cock in one hand. She points it straight up and says, "You ready?"

"Yes." Sydney smiles at me and straddles my face. I shudder as I feel her tongue start licking at my cock. Looking up, I stare at my own sister's vagina. I sigh softly as Sydney takes the head of my cock into her mouth. This is it... I think as I raise my mouth to my sister's soft folds. I slowly start to lap at her pussy, quickly realizing that she is already wet. Sydney groans into my cock, but continues to suck it.

Using my thumb, I reach up and start rubbing her hard clit. "Oh fuck..." Sydney groans, pulling away from me. She goes back to sucking me off after a few seconds. As I work my sister to orgasm, her breathing grows heavier. "Fuck... I'm going to cum..." She groans, sitting up and starting to play with her own breasts.

With a loud squeal, Sydney finally cums. In her pleasure, Sydney starts rubbing her pussy over my mouth, coating my mouth with her juices. I grab her hips and hold on, continuing to lick her cunt, occasionally pushing my tongue slightly inside of her pussy to taste her sweet cum. I can feel Sydney shudder as she nears the end of her orgasm.

I pull my mouth away from my sister's slit and let her start to recover. Still breathing heavily, Sydney moves off to the side and lays next to me on the bed. I lean over and the two of us start kissing. When we part, she licks her lips clean, tasting her juices off of them. "Ready to take this all the way? She asks.

I don't give her a verbal answer. Instead, I position myself between her thighs, my hard cock glistening with her spit. Teasing her, I slap the head of my cock against her entrance a few times, causing Sydney to giggle. "You going to tease me all day or what?"

"Well you already got to cum, so now I want to!" I say, in a jokingly winey voice.

"Then fuck me!"

I slide the length of my shaft over her wet lips several times, causing Sydney to sigh with pleasure. "You ready? There's no going back from this."

"Trust me, I know there's no going back from this. But, I want this!"

"Alright. Lay back then." Sydney does so and looks at me, clearly ready for me to fuck her. I grab the back of her thighs and pull her towards me slightly. Using one hand to hold onto her hips, I use my other hand to guide my cock into her pussy. First, I just press my head against her soft folds. I look at Sydney and she smiles and gives me a nod of encouragement. I finally slip inside her and Sydney lets out a soft moan of pleasure. On my first slow thrust, I sink slightly more than half of my cock into her pussy. Every thrust sinks me deeper and deeper inside of my own sister's vagina, until my whole length is buried inside her. "You like that?" I ask, keeping my penis buried inside her.

"I love it more than anything..." Sydney sighs. I slowly thrust in and out of her a couple more times. Each time I sink into her, Sydney groans softly.

"Fuck, you're so tight!" I grunt, reaching down with one hand to start rubbing her clit.

"You should lay back now... I want to be on top." Sydney gasps out between thrusts. Reluctantly, I slide my cock out of her inviting cunt. Her juices drip off of me onto her bed sheets. I lay back and Sydney once again straddles my body. I run my hand up and down her bare thigh as she grabs my cock and aims it upwards, at her waiting pussy. She lowers herself onto it, groaning as she does so.

Sydney starts to bounce on my cock, placing her hands on my chest for balance. As she rides me, she slowly starts to pick up speed, her breathing growing heavier and her moans slightly louder. Her breasts heave up and down as she rides me. "Sydney... I'm getting close..."

"Me too, just hold on!" She grunts back, reaching down to rub her clit furiously.

"I can't hold it..."

"Please... try..." Sydney is now sweating slightly, rubbing her clit as fast as she can and bouncing up and down on my cock. I groan loudly as I feel my cock start to twitch inside of her pussy. Sydney moans softly as rope after rope of my cum shoots into her pussy. She stops bouncing on my cock and just lets herself get filled up. Finally, my cock stops twitching and Sydney sits up off of me. She leans back and starts rubbing her clit with one hand and stroking my now soft cock with the other.

"What are you doing?"

"Getting you hard again! I was so close to cumming!"

Between being jerked off and watching my twin sister rub her clit, my cock quickly grows hard once again. Finally, once my cock is hard, Sydney gets on her hand and knees. Looking back at me, she says, "I want you to fuck me until I cum!"

I wonder if she's this demanding with every other guy she's been with. I think, kneeling behind my sister's shapely rear. I look down at her pussy, while stroking my hard cock. Some of my cum has just started leaking out past her lips and she appears to still be soaking wet. Without hesitating this time, I slide my cock into Sydney's cunt. She groans as she takes me all in one thrust. As I thrust inside of her, some of my cum slops out of her and drips off of her lips onto her inner thighs.

I start thrusting in and out of her at the same speed as before, every thrust of my cock pushing or pulling more of my cum out of her. Sydney starts to gasp and groan as I work her to orgasm. Her pussy makes a wet sloppy sound every time I thrust into her. I finally work her to orgasm, and Sydney cries out, "Oh god..." before she presses her face down into her wrinkled sheets. Her pussy spasms around my cock, coating it with some of her cum. I slowly thrust in and out of Sydney as she rides out a powerful orgasm, her body once again shuddering as she cums.

kongjohn
kongjohn
84 Followers
12