The Post in the Middle of the Yard

Story Info
He tied you up outside. Naked.
1.1k words
4.08
37.8k
4
0
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

My lovely pet,

I remember when you were just 18 and you came home with that little scum bag. You thought you would show your ass by taking advantage of my good nature and drag him home with you. The only problem is, you forgot about our agreement.

If you brought someone home that I didn't like, you had to be punished for it. Never mind that it was late in the evening and turning colder - that would make the sting all the more for it.

First I had to run that little snake off. Promising him that I would unload the 12-gauge shotgun in his butt, he was soon hiking it on down the road - no thoughts to saying goodbye to you - leaving you to your own devices.

"Strip," I ordered. You looked at me - a little defiantly - then decided to obey me. Off came the t-shirt and bra - reaching for your jeans to push them down over your hips. Just at that time, I caught you - when you were most vulnerable - handcuffing your hands behind your back and dragging you into the bedroom - pulling you onto the bed - cuffing you to it while I finished the chore of removing your jeans and your little thong.

Leaving you, I went to the closet where we keep our toys. Reaching in the box, I pulled out the paddle. Not an ordinary paddle this - it was two feet long and 4 inches wide. A handle on one end - holes drilled in the other. This would definitely blister your tight little butt.

When you saw what I had - you started pleading with me to let you go - you said you would never do it again. I tired of your whining and shoved a gag in your mouth, tying it behind your head, pulling your long hair in the process so that some strands fell on the bed. Never mind - it would grow back.

Pulling you across my knee, I held your back with one arm across it while I began to apply the paddle where it hurt most - those creamy white fleshy globes of your ass. Three strokes and you were squirming all over my manhood - making my cock get hard. I felt your sex - wet! Just as I thought - you were still in an "enjoying" mode. Time to really blister your butt - I poured it on. Six or seven strokes later, tears running down your cheeks - your other cheeks were getting inflamed - beet red with little white spots - where the blisters would rise up.

Time for a few more. Spacing the blows out - I moved from top to bottom of your butt - from the right cheek to the left - never halting until your entire backside was red.

Putting the paddle aside, I decided to take you out into the back yard. Good thing we have that 8-foot privacy fence - else the neighbors might pry.

I tied you to the training post - butt against the rough bark - tightly tied so that you could hardly move - and left. To go back into the house - to have a drink and mull over the coming punishment for you - what shall I do - more spanking? No - I really didn't want to maim you - just make you remember this punishment.

I left you - tied like that - crying - though no sound could get through the gag. Wondering if I am ever coming back. After a good half an hour - you should be cold by now - time to heat you up. I went back out - carrying the paddle. The wild look in your eyes was priceless! You thought I was coming back to give you some more.

Instead, I dropped the paddle at your feet and reached for you - pinching your hard nipple. Then I began to finger your moist cunt - slipping two fingers deep inside you - spreading your copious juices over your hard little clit - flipping it back and forth - making you hotter and hotter. Soon you began to squirm. The hotter you got - the more you squirmed. The more you squirmed - the more your blistered butt rubbed on the tree bark on the post. You were in agony - not knowing whether to cum or not. I stopped playing with you.

Untying you, I picked you up and carried you into the house - into the bedroom - taking the cuffs off, I placed you face down and tied you to the four corners of the bed. I stripped naked and, after pulling on a condom, got the massage gel we use for anal intercourse. You would not forget this night.

Paying no attention to your screams and cries, I began working first one - then two lubricated fingers into you - twisting them and rotating them - stretching your little star shaped rosebud - preparing it for my hard cock.

When you were loose enough - I mounted the bed and placed my cock at your entrance. Not caring about whether or not I hurt you - I forced my entire length into you at once - bottoming out with my hairy crotch against your tender ass. You screamed - first from the pain - and later with the pleasure as I continued to stroke hard and deep - pulling out until just the head was in you - then slamming my cock into you again and again.

You were getting worked up real good now - your pussy juices flowing on the bed - wetting it - your hard clit - all red and ready but you couldn't reach it.

Pulling out of you, I discarded the condom. Lifting your hips so I would have better access, I placed my cockhead at the entrance to your sex and pushed - easing my long hard cock into you. Then, we began - you moaning and writhing under my weight - lifting your ass - trying to get my cock deeper into you - me stroking in as deep as I could - working on that special little spot inside your cunt. Just as you began to cum I reached for your neck and, like the tiger does when in heat, bit you on the back of your neck as I licked and sucked that spot that really makes you tremble.

Your whole body went berserk - moaning - crying - trembling and shaking as your orgasm washed over you - triggering mine and I began to cum inside of you.

As we came down from the high you said to me, "I'm sorry, Jim" "I won't do it again!"………………… "Until the next time."