The Postman Cums Thrice

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Mmmm girls he was so close to cumming before you came in... We should look after him right?" Kristen cooed, stroking me at the base. Alison and Kaley broke off of my lips and grinned at each other.

"I haven't had any action yet though!" Alison playfully protested, "Can I get fucked next then?"

"I've got him after that!" Kaley giggled, unzipping the side of her dress and tossing it aside. Kristen simply nodded her head in agreement.

"Let's make him cum first then." Kristen said with a smile. Pressing me against the door frame the owner of the house opened her mouth and sucked on my dick's head like it was a piece of candy. Kaley started to lick along the side of my cock, her head coming up over the side of it and licking along the top, collecting more of Kristen's cum. Alison moved her head to the inside of my thighs and sucked on my large balls, her tongue bathing them in her spit while she occasionally tugged on them to give an extra sensation.

Groaning, my hands ran through the mess of hair at my groin. Not paying particular attention to anyone as they all worked on my cock. Alison's still bra clad chest, looked increasingly attractive and with one of my hands I moved down and grabbed her chest. Kristen noted this and grinned, taking her lips off of my dick she looked over at Alison.

"Mmmm I think he likes your big tits Alison. You do don't you?" She asked, her finger dancing along my dick's piss slit as Alison looked up at me. Taking her lips off of my ball sack, Alison glanced up at me and made a soft, happy face.

"You like my big tits? Do you want to play with them?" Alison took my hand off of her head and placed them on her chest. She moaned in pleasure as I squeezed her chest. Satisfied, Alison knew it was very unlikely that I'd leave her chest and went back to sucking on my balls. Kaley took my other hand and placed it on her very generous chest as well as she licked and lapped at my length.

With all three mouths working on my pole and my hands squeezing on their chests, I could feel my orgasm building up and up. Kristen looked up at me and grinned, taking her lips off of my head, she flicked her tongue against my head and smiled when I shivered.

"I think he's going to cum soon..." Kaley and Alison looked up at me and nodded their heads.

"Yeah, he is. Should we let him cum on us?" Alison suggested, looking up at me with a big grin. She took Kristen in her arms and started to make out with the blonde owner of the house. Kaley chewed on her bottom lip and watched the two hot actresses making out, hesitantly she moved over and carefully pressed her own lips against the other twos. Grunting, I started to jerk off over the three actresses who were making out. Shivering with pleasure, I erupted with an almighty orgasm and came over the three of them. Thick ropes of cum shot from my dick's head and splattered against their soft faces, landing on their cheeks, lips and foreheads.

"There's so much!" Kaley was the first to break the kiss, laughing at the amount of cum hitting the three of them in the face. I grunted and carried on cumming until nothing else came out. Defeated, I fell back against the door frame and watched as the three girls tended the others faces. Alison cast a broad, upwards lick along Kaley's face scooping up some of the cum. Kristen scooped up the cum off of her own face and then pushed her finger inside Kaley's mouth making her suck up my cum. As soon as Kaley finished tending to Kristen's finger, Alison pressed her tongue inside Kaley's mouth. Kaley draped her arms around Alison's neck and kissed Alison deeply, swallowing my load.

Kristen took my cock in her warm, wet mouth and sucked on my dick lightly trying to get me hard again. As soon as Kaley and Alison broke their kiss of, Alison guided Kaley over to my dick and took Kristen off of my cock. Feeding my dick to the younger blonde, Alison and Kristen shared a quick kiss before my dick started to get hard in Kaley's mouth.

Kaley used a lot of tongue with her blowjob, swiping it along the bottom of my dick before sliding up and down to the half way point of my pole. Her hands came up to my balls and lightly squeezed them. My erection started to come back to life as the hot, young blonde actress on The Big Bang Theory, sucked on my dick. My hands tangled in her hair as she sucked my cock and we made eye contact as she pulled her lips off of my dick. Stroking my base softly, she beamed up at me before looking over her shoulder at the other girls.

"I think he's ready for another round. Do I get..." Kaley started but was cut off by Kristen's lips on hers. The older blonde guided Kaley across the room and onto the couch where I had earlier fucked Kristen Bell on. Alison Brie came across the room and draped her arms over my neck, tugging me into a soft, passionate kiss. Her lips tasted of cherries and a slight after taste of my load, but the fact that I had her in my arms kind of distracted me from that fact. Her arms guided me towards one of the chairs in the room and she pushed me down. Throwing her legs over mine, she hovered above me slightly before spreading her lips and then lowering herself down onto me.

We both groaned slowly as my dick slipped inside the folds of Alison Brie. My hands came up off of the couch and found her soft hips, gripping at her skin I started to guide her up and down on my dick. Gasping, I moved my lips forward and planted my lips against her neck. Kissing her skin softly, I groped at her ass and she started to move up and down on me, rubbing her lips against my groin as she bottomed out on me. Her hands came up off of my neck and she started to grope her own chest, pinching and pulling at her nipples.

I leant forward and latched onto her free tit, teasing her nipple with my tongue I ran my hands over her body as her warm, wet walls hugged my cock tightly. Her soft voice let out a sharp squeal of pleasure as she started to grind herself against my base. Her right hand wrapped itself around the back of my neck to steady herself as her left hand cupped and groped at the one breast I wasn't working on. I had my left hand on her ass cheek while my right was running up and down the left hand side of her body, caressing the skin as she rode me.

"Oh fuck... He's so big..." Alison groaned, really extending the 'G' in the word big as she started to lift and drop her body on my pole.

"Ugh... You're so tight Alison..." I growled as she slid up and down, her walls squeezing me tightly as she bounced. Her tit fell from my mouth as she started to increase the rate of her riding on my dick. As she started to pick up the pace of her riding speed, the sound of her tits slapping against her sternum filled the room along with the soft, sexy moans of Alison and Kaley on the other side of the room.

Kristen had Kaley on the couch, spread eagle and was sliding her index and middle finger inside Kaley's wet folds making the younger blonde moan to the high heavens. Kristen had wrapped her lips around Kaley's larger breasts and she was eagerly sucking on whichever nipple took her fancy. Kristen's tongue eagerly pressed and teased against the hard nubs making Kaley moan even louder.

Kaley ran her hands through Kristen's hair and kept on moaning as the older blonde and star of 'House of Lies' sucked and teased on Kaley's nipples. Kristen's free hand was stroking the outside of Kaley's thigh before it roamed up over her body and then found Kaley's other breast. Pinching the nipple softly, Kristen moaned into Kaley's delicious tit flesh all the while sliding her two fingers in and out of her. The pad of Kristen's thumb came up and rubbed against the hard clit just above where Kristen was shoving her fingers in and out of.

Kaley gasped and clawed at the leather of the couch as her back arched and she writhed on the spot as Kristen doubly stimulated her. Kristen took her thumb off of Kaley's clit and spun her hand to the right, and started to stroke her fingers upwards rubbing at the 'top' of her pussy.

"Oh! Oh fuck Kristen!" Kaley gasped, the sheer pleasure running through her veins was almost too much for the poor woman getting fingered on the couch. Her breath started to get short as Kristen rubbed at her clit with her thumb. The actress on The Big Bang Theory gasped and exploded, her orgasm erupted and leaked all over Kristen's fingers as the older blonde continued to shove her digits in and out of her. Slowly, she slid her fingers out of Kaley's slick honey pot and took her lips off of the younger blonde's tit. She then greedily lapped at her fingers, scooping up all of Kaley's warm girl cum into her mouth.

"Yummy! You taste great!" Kristen beamed, licking at the tips of her fingers tasting Kaley. The older blonde then straddled Kaley and started to rub her wet pussy's lips against Kaley's bare thigh, her eyes shut and started to moan lowly with each downward rotation.

"I've never done anything like this before Kristen..." Kaley whispered, stroking the older woman's hair back behind her ear and staring up at her. Kristen laughed lightly and linked her arms behind Kaley's neck, pulling the younger blonde towards her less generous chest. Kaley got the idea pretty quickly and latched her lips onto Kristen's hard nipples, sucking on the hard nubs.

Kristen smiled and ran her hands through Kaley's long blonde hair and nodded her head.

"Just do what you think I'd like..." She breathed, her head falling back so she could let out a long and low moan. Kristen's groin started to quickly rub against Kaley's bare thigh, eager to get herself off. Kaley could feel her dampness start to rub against her skin and couldn't help but smile. This was Kaley's first time being involved in lesbian sex and if this was the start of it, she was more than eager to find out what the rest of the lesbian sex world would offer her.

Alison was starting to slam herself up and down on my pole with a faster rate, her breathing increased as her orgasm got closer. My hands were pawing and squeezing on Miss Brie's chest as she slammed herself up and down. Her vocal range climbed as she bounced, her warm, wet vaginal walls hugged my dick tightly as her ass cheeks slapped against my thighs.

I let go of her tits and wrapped my arms around her waist, slamming her up and down I could feel her orgasm build up and up. My own was close too, I looked up at her and her big, beautiful eyes moved down and she seemed to read what mine were trying to convey. She breathed out slowly and spoke in a whisper.

"Want to cum on my tits?"

"Oh God yes..." I groaned as she slammed up and down.

"Get me off first then..." She sighed, her voice trailing off as she started to ride me harder and harder. I nodded my head and went back to sucking on her chest, my right hand slid down her sexy, sweating body and started to rub against her clit. The brunette yelped in sheer delight and started to pant as her orgasm approached. She bit down on her bottom lip and she exploded with an almighty orgasm. Her warm, wet walls hugged my dick tightly and she exploded over my stick. I carried on fucking up into her, my balls slapping against her with the sharp upward thrusts. Alison's eyes were shut tightly as she rode out her orgasm. Her jaw was hanging open and her voice was gone, but she had a constant look of bliss painted on her face as she rode me. I licked and lapped at her exposed neck as she started to slow down, collecting her breath. Her big eyes opened and she peered deep into mine, a smile on her face. She wiped some of the sweat away from my brow and then hopped off of my pole.

Her jaw dropped slightly when she saw just how slick my dick was.

"Fuck! I got you nice and wet didn't I?" She grinned up at me, wrapping her hand around my shaft she slowly jerked me up and down before licking the tip of my pole. "I suppose you should cum on my tits now yeah?" She grinned, jerking me off with a rapid fire rate. She pulled my cock down and aimed it at her chest, eager to see me spill my load and spray it against her chest. I gasped deeply, sucking in as much air as I could, before grunting and letting loose.

My orgasm ripped through my body and I sprayed against her chest with several, short swift ropes splattering against her chest. The ropes landed on her left tit before moving across to her cleavage and then one last one landing on the side of her right tit. She grinned when my load covered most of her tits, lifting her finger up she scooped up some of my load and slowly sucked it off of her digit. She opened her mouth and slowly sucked on my cock, getting some of the cum out of her mouth and then cleaning up her own pussy juices.

On the other side of the room, Kaley had her lips wrapped tightly around Kristen's tit and was sucking on her nipple while Kaley's hands gripped onto the older blonde's ass cheeks, helping her grind against Kaley's tight, toned leg. Kristen's head had fallen back and she was moaning into the room as Kaley bit down on her nipple and sucked and licked at the hard nub of the blonde riding on her leg.

Kaley looked up at Kristen as she sucked on Kristen's tit. Her free hand pawed around on the couch, trying to find the vibrator Kristen had fucked herself with earlier but smiled as Kristen wrapped her arms around Kaley's neck and pulled her back into the older blonde's chest. Kaley's fingers lightly scraped at Kristen's tight, toned tummy before moving down to Kristen's mound and she started to slowly rub at the House of Lies star's clit.

Kristen's dampness was slick against Kaley's leg and the older blonde was eager to have her pussy eaten. She was way too horny and was happy to continue rubbing herself against Kaley's leg but a part of her was interested as to how the young actress on the Big Bang Theory would eat her out. Cupping Kaley's face in her hands, she lifted her chin up and planted her lips on Kaley's. Their lips smacked together as her groin jerked against Kaley's thigh. Kristen slipped her tongue into Kaley's and hungrily sucked on Kaley's as her hips started to jerk towards Kaley. Her clit rubbing against Kaley's toned thigh, Kristen gasped. Her orgasm was close but she needed something else from Kaley.

She needed her pussy eaten.

Slowing her jerking hips down, Kristen slowly broke her lip lock with Kaley and moaned softly as a thin strand of saliva broke from their lips and splashed against the valley of their tits. Kristen lifted her leg off of Kaley's thigh and planted herself down on the couch cushion next to the younger blonde.

"Eat my pussy out Kaley." Kristen ordered. Playfully tugging Kaley over to her on the couch cushion but between her legs. Kaley bit down on her bottom lip but nodded her head, she could see just how soaking wet the older woman was and figured there wasn't much to do. Kaley let her tongue come out and happily flicked it against Kristen's wet pussy lips. The older blonde's legs hooked around Kaley's head and pulled the younger blonde into her folds, forcing more of the tongue inside her. Kristen's hands were pinching at her nipples as Kaley lapped hungrily at Kristen's pussy. Through almost screwed shut eyes, Kristen saw Alison cum and then fall off so she could get a cum shot from me.

Smiling, Kristen started to rub her lips against Kaley's hungry face as she closed her eyes and writhed in pleasure as Kaley's tongue slipped inside Kristen's folds and probed around, doing to Kristen what Kaley liked people to do to her, Kaley figured that was the best way to go as this was the first time she was eating pussy. With her tongue erratically flicking at Kristen's clit, Kaley could hear Kristen's moans and was happy to feel Kristen cry out and cum over Kaley's face.

Alison left me standing in front of the chair and gripped Kaley by the wrist and pulled her so she was face to face. Alison grinned and licked her lips, hungrily flicking her tongue against Kaley's face, she lapped up all of Kristen's cum and kept it in her mouth. She extended her tongue and then slipped the cum coated organ into Kaley's mouth, tossing Kristen's cum around in their mouths. The older blonde opened her eyes and saw what the two on the floor were doing. She slipped herself off of the couch and then slid her own tongue into the fray, tasting her own juices combined with the two other tongues going at it.

Kaley's hands roamed over Alison's body and found the slick residue of where I came on her chest. Breaking her lips off of Alison's sordid tongue kiss, she bent down and lapped at Alison's chest. Alison looked at Kristen and beamed as Kaley lapped at her chest. The brunette combed her fingers through Kaley's hair and pushed her large chest towards Kaley's hungry mouth.

"Fuck... She's a hot little lesbian." Kristen smiled, slapping Kaley on her ass softly. Kristen looked over at me and grinned. "Pass me my package please Ben."

Snapping out of my dreamy daze, I looked at Kristen then nodded my head. Scooping up the large brown parcel and passing it to the hot blonde home owner. She grinned and started to open it up. Rummaging through the brown packing paper, she pulled out a large bright red double ended dildo and grinned as Alison's eyes went wide. She tapped Kaley on the head who slowly lifted her lips off of Alison's chest and saw the massive tool.

"Kaley... Baby, me and Alison are going to go pussy to pussy on this and you're going to help us." My dick had started to harden as Kaley's eyes went wide but she nodded her head.

"Okay... How do we do this?" She asked, genuinely curious as Kristen stripped the thin protective plastic off of the toy.

"I'll put a little bit of it inside me, and you'll keep it steady." Explaining, Kristen guided Alison to the middle of her vast, front room and dropped to her knees, gesturing for Alison to do so as well. "Then, Alison will get some in her and you'll take hold of one of us and then push us back onto the dildo. We'll get ourselves off and then we'll watch you get fucked by Big Ben over there!" She grinned, splaying her legs with her lips opposite Alison's who had spread her own legs and was waving her bare pussy at the blonde.

Kaley nodded her head, watching how Kristen reacted. The older blonde tossed the fake cock over to Kaley who got onto her knees and walked over to where the two women were kneeling spread eagle. My jaw dropped slightly as I watched Kaley spit on the fake cock and liberally spread the saliva around the fake cock. She pressed one end against Kristen's moist lips and watched her carefully as the fake cock split her lips apart and the head of it rested inside her. Gripping the other side of it, Kaley pulled Alison's hips back and pressed it against the other end of the dildo.

Both girls were moaning but didn't stop pushing back, so the fake cock would be swallowed more and more by the respective pussies. Kaley's hand came off of the fake cock and slowly roamed over the two actresses bodies, before settling on squeezing the ass cheeks of the two women.

Both Kristen and Alison's pussies must have been sensitive as they both came down from their respective orgasms but they were both eager to slide their pussies onto the fake cock. Alison, the brunette let her head fall down and she cried out as she swallowed five of 'her' ten inches. The fake cock looked to be about twenty inches long and had several ridges on it, aiming to get the girls off quickly.

Kristen's head was tilted back up and looking at the couch where I was now sitting down on. She lifted her right hand up off of the floor and beckoned me closer to her, I complied and got onto my knees in front of her. She wrapped her hand around my cock and started to suck my cock softly, my dick got hard again as she bobbed up and down on my piece. Groaning, I ran my hands through the older woman's hair and watched as she slurped up and down on my dick. On the other side of sex sandwich, Kaley was on all fours with her pussy waving in front of Alison's face. The brunette was happily lapping away at Kaley's pussy, her tongue flicking in and out of Kaley, tasting the Big Bang Theory star's wet pussy.