The Potent Phrase Pt. 02

Story Info
My first attempts at using the gift.
5.6k words
4.7
65.1k
41
2

Part 2 of the 5 part series

Updated 06/08/2023
Created 07/19/2016
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Read Part 1 first if you would like some background on the people, the gift and its origin. I hope you enjoy!

*****

When I re-entered the bar it was about 3:00 AM and only a handful of customers remained. Jerrie rushed over, she looked a little flustered but happy. She poured me a drink and set it in front of me.

"Welcome back Ralph! Did you help the old man? What the hell happened tonight? I've spent the last hour in a short skirt with no knickers and I feel... kind of wonderful... that is if it's wonderful to be like a dog in heat when you're trying to work!"

I remembered the old man's instructions to her about feeling free and wonderful without her panties. Now it was up to me to sort out the situation without giving away the real story and, perhaps, to have some fun at the same time. It was time to try out the phrase for real.

I looked her in the eyes and quietly spoke the phrase but I was a little unsure of myself and it came out as more of a question. She hesitated for a fraction of a second and then looked right back at me and asked:

"Yes, of course I'd do anything for you. What would you like me to do?"

It worked! I realised I needed a little more practice with my delivery but it worked!

I had a rough plan and perhaps, with more experience, I'd have a better one but apart from all the craziness I'd been through that night I was also mildly drunk.

"Jerrie, you were very hot tonight and your thong was uncomfortable so you thought that you'd take it off for a while. But you had nowhere to put it and, since you trust me, you gave it to me to keep for a while. But it fell out of my pocket in the men's room and, as the floor in there is so disgusting by this time of night, I had to throw it in the garbage."

"Now you're kinda stuck without them but it's no big deal. You feel nice and cool and your secret is safe with me. However, having nothing under your skirt feels amazing and is making you very horny. You really want to masturbate but your hands are always dirty from the bar so you can't touch yourself. But you keep getting more and more horny."

"You trust me so you don't mind telling me all about it and you know I'll help you out in any way you need. Apart from touching yourself you're free to do whatever you want with whomever you want to get relief but you can't actually cum by yourself."

"One more problem is getting home. You cannot take the train at this time of night with no panties. You need to think of a solution to that although you're so horny that it's making it difficult for you to think straight. Of course, if you cum you will be able to think again for a while but soon you'll start to be crazy horny all over again."

"You will remember tonight's events as crazy but not suspicious in any way. Whatever happens won't come between us or make you shy around me. You'll likely choose to keep these events between ourselves but you won't mind talking to me about them. When you go to bed tonight you'll sleep well and wake up feeling very good but the short term suggestions about touching cumming and so on will no longer affect you."

That was the best I could do for my first attempt at exploiting the phrase. I hoped it was a satisfactory, believable explanation of her predicament and I was pleased with myself that I'd given her plenty of freedom in finding a solution. I hoped I hadn't just sent her off to fuck some other random guy in the storeroom!

Jerrie and I had a great friendship by this point. We knew most of the skeletons in each other's closets and could talk pretty openly about anything - including sex. I did feel that she already trusted me and while I really found her attractive I resolved to not use the phrase to abuse that and not use it too strongly to get into her panties directly.

"Ralph, oh my God, what have you done to me? I trusted you with my panties for a minute and you manage to lose them? This is driving me crazy!"

"It's making me feel like a bitch in heat! I'm serious! I'm rubbing my crotch against the corner of the bar here but the whole place is dirty. What have you done to me?"

Indeed she was leaning over the bar as if she was talking to me closely but, now that she mentioned it, I could see the subtle undulation of her hips. This was fun!

"This feels so good that I want to do it every night but it would kill me! I can barely think. And, how am I going to get home? I can't take the train like this!" She wailed.

"I've got to get out of here for a minute, take me for a cigarette."

She came around the bar and I followed her out. She looked so good with the little girlie braids and the long firm legs below her skirt. All of that was enough to keep me hard even without knowing what was going on a few inches above. We went outside and stepped into a recessed doorway where the staff often went to smoke, largely out of sight of the bar and passers by. I offered her a cigarette but she declined:

"Not yet Ralph. Please. Just light your own and face out into the street."

I wondered where this was going. I lit up out of the breeze and turned around. Jerrie slipped in behind me, standing up on the low stoop and inch or so higher than me on the sidewalk. The street was mostly deserted, traffic was light, and the bouncer had given up and gone inside to sit out his remaining minutes.

"Put your hand behind your back."

I transferred the cigarette to my left and she took my right behind me.

Holding the back of my hand with hers, and without ceremony, she pushed it beneath her skirt and lifted it up to her vagina. She leaned in close to me and said in my ear:

"Now just fix this fucking mess you got me in!"

Ahhhh! What a night! The heat and wetness of her labia seared into my palm as I began to rub her. She widened her stance to allow me access. My fingers curled around her. She was so wet that one finger slipped inside her immediately and after a couple of strokes the second followed as if by suction. As I fingered her she pressed back against me and began to grind on my hand. I realized that in this position, if I could just curl my two fingers around... where is that special spot in your personal geometry Jerrie? With a push down from her and a deep curl from me I felt the little pad of her G-spot and pressed firmly. She bucked like a bronco stuck with a cattle prod.

"Agggggggh, fuck! Ralph!" She whisper-screamed in my ear and came all over my hand.

I felt her hot juices squirt past my fingers and into my palm. She pushed hard against me and her arm came around my pelvis just above my still throbbing cock and pulled me to her. We stood like that for several seconds. I could feel her tits press into my back as she held me close and shuddered several times. Finally she released her grip and took my wrist as she extracted my fingers from her sopping pussy causing a couple more little shudders as they exited. She pushed me away gently.

"Fuck, Ralph, Gawd, that was intense. Apparently I needed that!"

"Shit I came so much, it's still dripping out of me! What the fuck!"

I turned to her and improvised: "Here, wipe yourself on my jeans. Better I have wet jeans than you leaving a snail trail back to the bar!"

I put my right foot between her legs on the stoop, bending my knee towards her. She slapped me on the chest for my comment but she placed her hands on my shoulders and quickly rubbed her pussy on my thigh. When it seemed like she was done she hesitated and then took a few extra seconds to rub some more before pushing me away again.

"Give me a cigarette right now, after that! She laughed.

I was kinda stuck with a cigarette in my left hand and the contents of her orgazm in my right and I did what any quick-thinking erect male would do and licked her juices off my fingers and hand. She grabbed them from my mouth:

"Really? Ralph!"

But then to my surprise she held them from me for a second and then pulled my hand to her mouth and licked my palm.

"Hmm, okay, I do taste pretty good!" She grinned.

I fumbled for a cigarette for her and lit it with some difficulty. Thankfully the orgasm and the cigarette seemed to clear her head for a moment (as I had suggested to her when I used the phrase).

"Ok, listen, I can't go home like this, I need your help. Come in and finish your drink and go. Shaun has mostly finished the bar, thank God, it'll take me fifteen minutes to clean up and kick out the stragglers."

"You know I don't want anyone to know my business so, pleeeeease, wait for me up the block by the bus stop and I'll be there in a minute."

"Okay, sure." I replied without enquiring further about how I was going to help her. I could think of a multitude of ways!

I followed her long, firm, mostly dried legs back inside and began to finish my drink as she prepared my check at the register. $9 for a night's drinking - nice! I signed the check and left her a twenty in cash. I wasn't going to use my new powers to stiff her - on the tip at least - and, as all good drinkers know, you tip on the value of what you drank, not on the actual cost. I said my goodnights to her and Shaun as I normally would and headed outside.

My apartment is close to Jerrie's bar - one block over and half a block around the North side. The bus shelter where she'd asked me to wait for her was on my block but on the same West side as her bar, about half way home. Just before the bus stop is a comfortable bench divided into three seats (to avoid becoming a bum's bed) and provided by the local businesses. I liked the idea waiting here facing away from the street rather than in the bus shelter. And I never take city busses!

I sat and lit another cigarette from my three-quarter full pack. The night's craziness hadn't really left much time for heavy smoking. The street was quiet. A sanitation truck did a pickup on the opposite side and moved on. Most of the vehicular traffic was taxis. Over my shoulder I saw a couple making their unsteady way home but that was it until, halfway through my cigarette, two young girls came around the corner in my direction.

This reminded me of why I loved my big city. If one stayed in regular neighborhoods and avoided obvious unruly situations or out-of-place looking people it felt, and was in my experience, very safe at night. Safe for me to sit outside on the street or for two young girls in scanty, night-out clothes to walk home unmolested.

The girls looked barely old enough to drink although it appeared that they had been if not excessively. The tall one on the right was blonde haired and long legged. She was wearing cute strappy sandals, tight black pants, and a loose, cream, silky blouse. From this short distance I could see her breasts jiggle bralessly beneath the blouse as she walked.

The dark-haired girl on the left was shorter despite her considerable heels and looked hispanic. She wore one of those weird lightweight shorts-and-matching-top outfits that look good only as a covering for a particularly attractive body. Hers fit that particular bill.

I looked in their direction and was perfectly content to simply enjoy their passing until the blonde hesitated along side me. I could guess what was coming next once she had calculated that I was safe to approach and not a homeless axe-murderer.

"Um, could we, um, buy a cigarette from you?"

It's a common occurrence when smoking outdoors in my city. Sometimes it's a person who only smokes when drinking, sometimes it's a scrounger who goes through the night smoking other people's. Some people will offer to pay for one but I would feel pretty bad about taking their money. As I had tonight, I try to always have a full pack when I go out so I can make an easy choice whether or not to comply with these requests. Most girls get a "yes" from me and males have perhaps a fifty-fifty chance. If that makes me a sexist I can live with it.

Despite the events of the night so far and the possibilities still to come I couldn't resist trying out my new powers on these two attractive young girls. When I used it somewhat hesitantly on Jerrie I noticed that she was forced to respond with the question of what she could do for me. I'd noticed that the old man had gone directly into his instructions which was probably less likely to seem strange to the person afterwards. Perhaps more understandable to recall: "I had a sudden urge to take off my panties..." than "I had a sudden urge to do anything he wanted and he asked me to take off my panties..".

And so I looked up at them both, spoke the phrase confidently, and gave them instructions:

"You won't think my pack is full, you'll see it as having only three left. You'll understand that I'd be happy to give you one each but I'm reluctant because it would leave me short. You'll see me as a safe, normal, older guy and you'll understand that your hot, young charms will probably get you anything you want from me. You'll each think of something sexy you can do to get the cigarettes you want from me. Afterwards you'll remember that you flirted with me and whatever you decided to do wasn't a big deal, you'll just laugh with each other about your tipsy craziness."

"I don't want your money", I said, "it's just..." and I showed them my pack.

"Aww, that sucks", said the blonde sticking out her chest, her nipples showing prominently through the thin silky material, "how about if I showed you my tits?"

Damn, that worked pretty well!

"Hmm, maybe", I replied and smiled, "they look like great tits!"

She stepped right up and leaned across me with her hand on the armrest beside me. She arched her back and the loose armhole gaped open revealing her perfectly formed "side boob" to my greedy eyes.

More quietly, such that her friend might not hear, she said:

"Go ahead and touch them if you want." And she moved her hand from the armrest and gave my cock a nice little squeeze.

My hand came up and palmed the right breast while I continued to stare at the left. I felt her hard nipple in my palm through the thin material and I couldn't resist gently pinching it before sliding my hand across her other breast and pinching it too.

"Wow, those are certainly worth a cigarette!" I said, sitting back and reaching for my pack as she stood back up.

Her friend looked on with a slightly shocked expression. I extended a cigarette to the blonde and lit it for her. I looked to the brunette and held the pack towards her questioningly.

"Huh! She has the best tits. Want to see my pussy?"

Without waiting for any negotiation she simply reached down to her thin shorts and pulled the crotch aside. Beneath she was wearing thin white panties of the kind that don't show visable lines under light clothing. She was obviously shaven and the panties showed a deep and beautiful cameltoe. After displaying this for a few seconds, not to be outdone, she took it to the next level. She stepped up to me and released the shorts before gathering them together with the panty crotch and pulled them both aside. Her smooth bald pussy was a thing of beauty.

"You can touch if you want."

I wanted. Gently I reached out and cupped her pussy. She was warm but understandably not dripping wet as Jerrie had been. Nevertheless I extended my index finger and it slipped slightly between her labia. I drew it back savouring the feel and the little shudder it elicited from her.

"Damn, that is certainly worth a cigarette too!" I said as I reached her one and lit it.

The two girls grinned and thanked me. I told them I thanked them too and wished them a good night and a safe walk. They continued on their way, smoking and giggling to each other.

I settled back and waited for Jerrie. What a nice warm night to sit outside and touch young girls privates while waiting for a beautiful and rather horny woman. My cock was beginning to be uncomfortable after being hard for most of the evening. I wondered if one needed to seek medical attention for a four-hour erection even if viagra was not involved.

Within minutes I saw the bouncer open the bar door for the final customers to leave. Thankfully they walked in the opposite direction so was no danger of stopping to bother me when Jerrie came out. Then again, I reminded myself, I had the tool to deal with any such situation if I needed it.

Right there and then I resolved to use the phrase sparingly. To avoid having to use it excessively and to continue to enjoy life's random pleasures without any artificial help. Well, let's say without too much artificial help.

Suddenly Jerrie exited the bar and began to walk briskly towards me. I guessed she had left Shaun to finish and lock up - something that was understandable tonight but not really uncommon. As she walked briskly to me she indicated for me to get up.

"Ralph, thank God you're here, let's go..."

I rose and walked with her towards my building. Jerrie knew roughly where I lived but had never been there so I led the way. We entered the building and took the elevator. Once inside she stood against me and laid her head on my shoulder. We said nothing. We exited the elevator and walked to my apartment. I opened the door and led her inside.

In the city I live in a small but comfortable studio apartment. Keeping my expenses there to a minimum allows me to have my beach house and a nice car to get from one to the other.

Inside there is a short hallway, my desk, a big comfortable bed in the middle opposite a tall closet with mirrored doors and then a sitting area with sofa, recliner, entertainment center etc. Apart from a medium-sized bathroom, a tiny kitchen, and a reasonable number of closets, that's about it.

Once we entered Jerrie held out her hands to me:

"Bathroom?"

I remembered then how I'd instructed her about dirty hands and I showed her where to go and indicated a clean towel for her use. The apartment was pretty clean and tidy for once but I busied myself setting the lighting and putting on some music. I heard the water stop, then a pause, then the toilet flushed and Jerrie re-entered the room and gave me a big hug:

"Fuck, Ralph, what a crazy night! What the fuck has gotten into me? I'm so glad you were there for me or I might have been gang banged over the bar!"

I didn't remind her that, had I not been there, she might not have found herself in this situation.

"Listen, I've known your for a long time Ralph and I trust you a lot. You know I'm still with the idiot boyfriend and I don't really ever cheat on him... but tonight I'm so fucking crazy horny I can't take it! Listen, please, we can't... we mustn't... we can't end up doing something we'll regret but I just need to cum so fucking bad right now..."

With that Jerrie sat down on the edge of my bed, kicked off her flats, and leaned back. Her short skirt rode up and exposed her beautiful pussy once again. She tentatively began to touch herself.

I stared at the scene directly and she stared at it in the big mirror. She looked fantastic to me and so, it seemed to her. She was clean-shaven around the labia but she had a fairly dense rectangular "landing strip" above. Perhaps a landing stip for a bush pilot rather than for a delicate private jet I mused. What a nice compromise between shaved and hairy!

Within thirty seconds of beginning to touch herself she was masturbating with abandon.

"Ralph, I'm sorry, I can't help myself... we can't fuck, I'm sorry... but... I need to cum!"

I love when girls tell me we can't fuck. In my (possibly twisted) mind it means that everything else is fair game and, in my experience, more often than not it leads to some quite good fucking in the long term. My erection continued to throb beyond its recommended limit while I watched this beautiful creature finger herself. But, shit, I recalled my instructions to her that she couldn't come by herself. I wasn't quite sure how that would play out.

12