The Potent Phrase Pt. 04

Story Info
Fun in the gym leads to a fun night out.
8.2k words
4.74
41.3k
30
7

Part 4 of the 5 part series

Updated 06/08/2023
Created 07/19/2016
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Start with Part 1 if you would like to understand Ralph's special phrase and how he received it from a mysterious old man. Otherwise, jump right on in...

After my encounter with Angela I went a full week without using the phrase for nefarious purposes. I still suspected that the old man had programmed into me a level of restraint that I usually didn't possess.

Instead the week was spent using my gift to "better" myself and with practicing its use. I hadn't had a cigarette for five days, without any of the usual withdrawal irritation, and I'd been in the gym daily. I had a better idea of how to use the phrase quickly and efficiently and how to program multiple people at the same time, myself included. I had developed several more "subroutines" for myself but I particularly liked my "Fast Forward" as a way to get through life's boring routines.

I hadn't been masturbating or watching porn either and I was equal parts pleased and bored with myself. All work and no play makes Ralph a dangerous pervert!

Now it was Friday afternoon and I found myself back in the gym in the middle of a fast forward workout. I just called it FF these days...

"Oh, hi Ralph, I didn't think anyone was down here." Said Catherine, walking into the building's empty exercise room.

My well-designed subroutine - if I may say so myself - detected the important interruption and my timeline immediately reverted back to normal speed and my brain flooded with a situational awareness that it had been quietly recording while I sped through another boring workout.

Catherine was a neighbor who had been good friends with my late wife and was a member of the condo's board. I had always liked her and, while we weren't especially close friends, she was always helpful to me and looked out for my interests. Back when my wife was sick and after she passed away Catherine had always been there for me. I was always happy to be extra nice to her to keep in good relations with the board. In an instinctive effort to keep my doorstep free of my own excrement I had never paid very much attention to her as an attractive female. That didn't have to be a problem now with my new powers.

Catherine was a MILF without the all the hassle of the motherhood part, and even better for that. She was at least an inch taller than my five-ten, she had long toned legs and big breasts. Thanks to her exercise regime and our city's expert surgeons she looked at least ten years younger than her fifty years. She had no full time partner in her life as far as I was aware but I knew she'd had a few boyfriends over the years. And here she was in our deserted gym wearing tight yoga pants and a cropped sports bra that barely contained her impressive assets. On a day when Ralph's perversion suppression was wearing off. I wasted no time...

"Hi Catherine, good to see you! You look good..."

As she smiled I spoke - drum roll - The Phrase and continued:

"Catherine we will work out together but you will be distracted by me. Watching me work out will make you will feel increasingly turned on. You'll become noticeably wet. I will end with bench press and, when I explain that I need you to "spot" for me, you'll understand and comply but the position will make you insanely horny. When I finish you'll do whatever springs to mind to relieve yourself in the knowledge that nothing you do will offend me. You won't go too far, however, there is no need to fuck me or to make me cum just then but you will want more and you'll suggest a night out during which you will confess all your deepest secrets and do whatever outrageous things you desire without taking any dangerous risks. Whatever happens will be our little secret and you'll be very happy to make it a regular thing that doesn't cause us any conflicts or cramps our style. Oh, and when I say the number forty-seven you will cum immediately and not notice that I triggered it in any way."

"Ralph," I said to myself, "adjust your workout to put bench press at the end and proceed in FF until she's spotting for you. Go along with anything she wants and then FF to the beginning of your date. Listen to her confessions and come up with something creative to satisfy her. Work out the details of keeping her around for future adventures. Find her extra attractive, get hard at the slightest provocation and find it easy to cum as often as necessary."

There, that should do it! Both of us efficiently programmed for a fun night. Perhaps, I thought randomly, I should program myself to actually hear a drum roll when I spoke the phrase - that would be a fun effect!

One, uh, two, uh, three... time had frozen and restarted from my perspective and here I was on the bench press bench pushing some nice heavy reps with Catherine standing over me "spotting". If you know what this means you can FF the next paragraph.

Bench press with free weights can be a little dangerous. You're lying on your back on a sturdy bench and, optionally, to isolate the exercise to your chest your legs may be off the floor, bent at the hips and knees, almost as if you were sitting on a chair. The heavy weight bar is stored on two strong metal stands attached to a wider metal framework at the head of the bench topped by L-shaped brackets to receive the bar. Your spotter doesn't need to be particularly strong; they are there simply to assist you to extract the bar from the brackets and return it at the end. If you bite off more than you can chew their added strength will help you avoid being stuck with a few hundred pounds of steel across your throat. The spotter position requires your head against or between their thighs which will be much more pleasant with Catherine than the sweaty balls of some gym acquaintance.

I have no idea, and don't care, if I had explained all the spotting details to her during fast forward or if she was already versed in the process. Together we counted off twelve reps before she grabbed the bar and helped me slam it back into the receivers at the end of the first set. I unfolded my legs, returned my feet to the ground and rested:

"Thanks Catherine. Another set of ten and then one of whatever I can manage. Just give me a minute."

"Mmm, take as long as you like!"

I looked up for the first time: what a nice view! The crotch of her thin white yoga pants just above my face and warm thighs against the back of my head. A toned bare tummy above leading to the magnificent swell of her breasts in the short sports bra. Her chest was heaving as if she had done my set and her nipples were doing their best to be obvious through the tight spandex. More importantly I could actually see a dark patch of her wetness through her pants and the scent of her womanly-ness was assaulting my nostrils.

My dick twitched and began to harden. I'd been working out more frequently than my exercise wardrobe warranted and today I had a Virginia Beach T-shirt, trainers with no socks, and a pair of light shorts that were a little shorter and looser than the ones already in my laundry hamper. They were proper workout shorts with a mesh liner so I wasn't wearing underwear beneath them. Their ten year-old elastic, however, was likely not up to the task of controlling my phrase-enhanced boner.

"This is fun to watch!" She said and I wasn't sure if she meant my bench press efforts or my splayed position and hardening cock so I just grinned up at her and drank in the view for a moment while I caught my breath.

I brought up my knees and gripped the bar. Catherine helped me lift it into position and I began the second set. When I was done I saw that she was looking quite agitated and the dark spot on her pants had grown in size. My cock was quite hard now and threatening to poke out of the leg of my shorts. She released the bar and subtly ran her hands over her hips and up her body till she was almost massaging her breasts. Neither of us spoke while I rested but when I stared up her body our eyes met and some silent signal passed between us.

"Okay, last set, let me try for ten again." And I reached for the bar.

This time Catherine seemed less help than before. My cock was uncomfortably hard with my knees in the air and half way through, not expecting her to be a form critic, I simply put my legs down and my feet back on the floor. This helped the discomfort as well as the remaining reps but I had to arch my back to squeeze out the last few reps and I could feel my cock straining against my shorts:

"Eight, uh, nine, agggh, te-eh-eh-n!"

Her hands went to the bar but she didn't seem to be lifting at all. I arched and strained, slammed the bar back into the rests, and my cock head burst out of my pant leg.

I hadn't been back in the gym very long and, genuinely tired out, I lay back on the bench. I didn't have the strength or inclination to adjust my inadvertent exposure.

"Oh, fuck, Ralph, that's hot", she said, "I can see your cock!"

Her pre-programming had kicked in and she was too horny to care about what she was doing in front of me. I'd never even heard her swear before. Of course anyone could have walked into the gym but neither of us cared for a moment. I just lay there looking up at her.

Her hands roamed over her body squeezing her big tits and pressing into her crotch. She pulled up her sports bra and her breasts poured out. They were large and pendulous and seemingly all natural - they must have been spectacular when she was younger. She twisted and tweaked her nipples with one hand and plunged the other into her pants and began to rub her bare cunt. Her nipples were at least a half inch long and rigid with her pleasure.

"Grab my ass!" She moaned and I reached back and kneaded her ass, I marveled at how her firm buttocks felt in my hands. Her own hand was frigging herself furiously.

"Forty-seven!" I said, not wanting to prolong this risky public experience, and her knees immediately buckled as she moaned through a strong, lengthy orgasm.

The restaurant was one of my favorites and we were seated at the far corner of the bar in relative darkness. This fast forward process was awesome!

She looked spectacular. She was wearing a simple gray dress that formed tightly around her big breasts and showed a respectable amount of her cleavage. It tightened in around her trim waist and sat nicely on her hips. Had she been standing I'd have guessed it would end around mid thigh. Had she been standing I wouldn't have had such a nice view of her pantyhose disappearing into the darkness between those delicious thighs.

I was showered, shaved, and well dressed and the only recollection I had of the process was in the form of bullet points my timeshifting self had left for my attention.

Specifically: after cumming Catherine had been unapologetic; she had urgent errands to run after her workout; I was to meet her at 8:00 PM at her apartment and go out to dinner with her at [redacted]; she was sorry I hadn't got to cum like her but I should save it for later; she owed me now.

Our drinks arrived and we clinked glasses, wordlessly toasting our earlier experience. Apparently fast forward included all the boring parts of choosing drinks and food from the menu. Mine was a shot of chilled Grey Goose with a Diet Coke on the side. Hers was a house specialty Bloody Mary complete with a slice of crisp bacon for a muddler. I almost wished I liked tomato juice enough to have bacon in my drink.

The restaurant was about half full. Mostly middle-aged couples plus one table of six men and two women that looked like a business dinner. Although it was Friday it was early and we were the only customers planning to eat at the bar which is always my preference. I wondered who had decided on that but I didn't care enough to search back through the time-skip logs.

The bartender was a striking and very Celtic redhead who had introduced herself as Kate. Her white uniform blouse did little to hide the size of her breasts and the shortish black skirt showed off two very pretty pale legs. She left her point of sale terminal and came over to us:

"Your food will be out in a moment. How are your drinks guys?"

"Perfect for me, thanks," I said and spoke The Phrase. Still no drum roll but that didn't disturb me as I tweaked the evening's fun.

"Ladies, don't find what I'm saying odd. Catherine, if you like girls you will feel attracted to Kate and if you don't you'll still appreciate how she looks and wouldn't mind sharing me with her if necessary. Feel free to tell me what you are thinking about her."

"Kate, whether or not you like girls, tonight you do, and specifically this one. You will flirt with both of us as much as you can get away with without anyone noticing. You'll feel daring and sexy around us. Nothing we do or say will offend you, you'll enjoy it."

"Both of you: if I say the number forty-eight to you will listen to whatever I say immediately after. If I tell you to feel a certain way you'll feel it but not understand why. If I tell you to do something you'll do it without question but not remember doing it or being told to do it."

Now, forty-eight, feel turned on, let your nipples get hard and your pussies get wet and let's get on with our evening."

I watched the girls carefully. Kate's eyes widened in brief surprise then sparkled as she met Catherine's. I watched in astonishment as her nipples visibly hardened through a heavy bra and uniform blouse. I saw Catherine squirm on her bar chair and press her hand surreptitiously into her lap.

"I like you guys", said Kate to Catherine, "And you look fantastic, I love your hair. What are your names?"

We introduced ourselves and I felt a small tremble from her when I shook her hand. Catherine followed my lead and this time the handshake took a noticeably longer time.

"Mmm," she almost groaned, "It really is a pleasure to meet you both!"

She stepped back and then, almost regretfully, retreated back to the servers' section of the bar to fulfill some table orders.

"Fuck, she's hot!" Said Catherine. "I wouldn't mind her helping me to suck your dick!"

I know I looked more shocked at her language and sentiment than she, after all I'd programmed her that way. It seemed like it was confession time...

"Hmm, I don't know what has come over me today..." She began.

"Not me!" I said, smiling: "Yet."

She laughed hard: "Yes, not yet Ralphie boy, not yet!"

"I don't know what happened in the gym but I just had an urge to go with whatever came into my head. I've always liked you Ralph but I wouldn't have acted on it when Lynn was alive and it didn't seem right to try to hit on you after she was gone."

"Plus I'm a cold hard bitch that isn't interested in dealing with any guy - or girl - on a long term basis and you deserve much more than that. I try my best to appear to be a normal little successful single woman but deep down I'm a fucking freak and I never let anyone around here see that side of me."

"When I take a vacation I go to the Caribbean or Las Vegas or something and I find some young local stud to fuck me from morning to night and move on to the next tourist as soon as I'm gone. That keeps me from going too crazy the rest of the year. I sit home and watch porn or go to webcam sites and fuck myself with whatever I can lay my hands on."

She hesitated, her instinctive privacy obviously fighting with her programming...

"Have you ever seen my bedroom?"

"If I have I don't really remember it", I answered wondering where this was going. "Actually I think I've looked in when Lynn and I were there a long time ago. It's the big room on the south side with lots of windows, right?"

"Yes", she agreed, "Wait a second." and she fished for her phone and navigated to the picture she wanted.

"Here, this is it." And she handed me the phone.

It was a nicely furnished large room dominated by a full wall of south-facing windows and a large, ornate wooden bed with a high mattress and lots of girly throw pillows and stuff against the heavy wooden headboard.

"See this bed? This is where I commit most of my crimes. I fuck myself on it, I tie myself to it, I even fuck the bedposts when I'm really insanely horny."

The bedposts in question were at the foot of the bed, about three feet high and each topped with a large turned acorn decoration. These were about the length of my cock but more pointed at the end and with considerably more girth in the middle before narrowing down at the bottom.

"I've even sat on one of those once or twice but that's a little extreme."

"Like, you mean, with it in your ass?" I couldn't help ask.

"Yep! I told you I'm a freak. Sorry, now you know."

"So, go on, tell me more. It's fascinating."

"Well, on Saturday's I spend the entire time I'm in the apartment naked. It's a rule. In the summertime I take it a step further and if I have to go out I get dressed in the corridor and I strip off in the corridor when I come back."

"Damn, I wished I had known that!" I laughed.

Our building is fairly quiet and her floor is immediately below the penthouse and only has four large apartments. The chances of her getting caught were slim but the risk was there and obviously excited her.

"One day I was half dressed and I thought Bob was about to come out of 14H. I definitely heard a noise from his door but he didn't come out, thank God. I often wonder if he looked out of his door viewer and saw me naked. He's still friendly to me a least!"

"Bob's a nice guy", I said, "I'm sure he wouldn't hold it against you. I, on the other hand, would probably have come out and held it against you for hours!"

"My, Ralph, you're a little pervert like me. Lynn used to tell me that you were a good lover. It wouldn't be the first time I masturbated with a few dirty thoughts about you in my head."

This was news to me. I never suspected that Lynn discussed our love life with anyone but, then again, I corrected myself, women always discuss their love life with someone. It also never, ever hurts to hear that someone fantasied about you while masturbating.

Unless, perhaps, your grandmother... aggghhhh! Where did that come from? I'm going to hell.

Just then our food arrived via a waiter and Kate scurried over to check on us.

"Everything good? Anything else you need?" She asked, paying eighty percent of her attention to Catherine."

"Forty-eight", I replied, "I think you should both sneak a little rub of your pussies since you're both obviously so horny for each other. Touch yourselves while you count slowly to ten."

Catherine maneuvered her chair closer to the bar as if to begin eating and Kate leaned up against the other side with just one elbow on the bar. It was obvious only to me that they were carrying out their instructions.

"Forty-eight, Catherine, you are very wet. Try to get your hand into your panties and get some juice on your finger. Then slip it to Kate if you can. Kate, if you get her juice in your mouth it will taste fantastic and it will come back to you every time you come over to us. Each time you taste it in your mouth your pussy will gush and you won't understand why your panties are continuously wet."

The two girls never lost eye contact as there was a little shuffling beside. Shit, I had forgotten the pantyhose, but wait, no, they must be stockings or stay-ups because here comes a finely manicured delicacy.

Catherine carefully extended her arm across the bar top and Kate finally broke eye contact to look furtively around the restaurant. Satisfied that no-one was looking she bent down and sucked the proffered finger into her mouth. Again her eyes widened and she took half a step back tightly pressing her legs together. Mmm!

Not worrying or caring much if I risked breaking the "forget" comment, I couldn't help get a little of that action. After all, in the gym today she had smelled fantastic:

"Can I get a little of that too please Catherine? Get some and smear it around the rim of my glass."