The Potion Ch. 02

Story Info
Did he stay with Heidi or move on?
767 words
3.9
25k
1

Part 2 of the 2 part series

Updated 09/22/2022
Created 09/25/2003
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

After the great experience of cumming on one of my favorite supermodels, I had a decision to make. Do I stay with the wondrous Heidi Klum or do I leave her in her glorious stickiness and move on to another dressing room?

As Heidi sat there on the bed, she started to tongue her breasts, licking off the cum. She could not see me since I was invisible, but I was getting hard just seeing her do this.

I finally made up my mind to stay with Heidi. I knelt down and decided to repay her for the deepthroat she had given me before. I spread her legs and saw heaven.

"What are you doing now?" she asked. She soon got her answer.

"Oh that feels wonderful", she exclaimed as my tongue began pleasuring her pussy. I moved it up and down her pink greatness using a finger or two to maximize the feeling.

She was on the bed completely spread eagle at this point, watching me over her mountainous boobs. I stayed kneeling down fingering her pussy for five minutes until she came all over my fingers.

"You naughty girl, did I tell you could cum?", I said. "Now how should I punish you for being such a bad girl?"

"Oh please fuck me. I promise I won't cum until your ready", she pleaded.

"No, I think I'll go. It's clear I've pleased you already", I lied. She could not see me since the invisibility potion had not worn off yet. I walked over to the door, turned the knob and opened it then shut it, pretending I had just walked out.

She forgot to put on a robe and followed after me as naked as when she was born, "Please don't go!" she pleaded.

Heidi grabbed for the doorknob to open it. Her hand clutched something else though. Instead of brass, she got flesh.

I stood in front of her and whispered into her ear, "I'm still here," as she started to move her hand up and down my shaft.

Here I was standing in front of the arguably the most gorgeous woman on earth and she was giving me a handjob. I could not resist and turned her around. I playfully smacked her exposed ass and commented to the beauty, "I wouldn't leave without fully pleasuring a goddess, now would I?".

"No you wouldn't you naughty, naughty boy" she replied. "Can I have some more please?"

I obliged by turning her so her hands were tight against the door as I slammed into her curved ass. I smacked it a few times for good measure to let her know how much I was enjoying myself. At this point, Heidi was fingering her own pussy, jammed her fingers up that hole.

"You like that, don't you, you whore? Tell me you want it. Tell me to keep my big dick in your ass while you have your hand up your cunt."

"Oh please" exclaimed the German beauty, "don't stop. I love your big cock fucking me."

"Tell me how much you like it?!", I moaned.

"Das ist wunderbar", she exclaimed saying something in German I had no clue about. Hearing her though made me just pump away at her harder.

I let her know I was almsot there, ready to cum, "Where do you want it?" I questioned as I kept pounding away.

"Please cum in my ass, oh my God, please." she answered. "Mmm, oh please God yes."

Upon hearing those words, I did what any red-blooded male would do. I came up her butt, filling her anally with my seed. She sucked on her fingers a little bit after I came.

I eventually threw her on the bed and collapsed next to her.

She started to suck the head of my cock. "I want to taste you" So I jammed my cock in her mouth one more time, causing her to gag on the seed I still had left, being pumped down her throat this time.

I finally let her breathe and rolled away from her but still held onto her nipples, squeezing them to make her want me again.

"Please don't leave me. You have a much bigger cock than my husband".

"Heidi, I loved every second of this but there's more I gotta go do".

With that I left her on the bed in her hotel room satisfactorily covered in my cum.

My only thoughts were who is next? The voluptuous Tyra Banks, or maybe Laetitia Casta. I guess who I bang next all depends on who's room I see first.