The Power Cut

Story Info
Sixty somethings cousins share a bed
1.7k words
4.37
54.5k
4
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
tetherer
tetherer
34 Followers

It's Wednesday night and I'm sat in the living room of my retirement apartment. My name is John and I'm in my late sixties. My wife, Anne, passed away two years ago and I live alone in the retirement complex. My cousin, Celia, is with me and we're watching the late news on the television.

Celia has been a widow for four years and she's in her mid sixties. She lives about fifty miles away and has come to stay with me for a week. It's the first time I've seen her since Anne died and I'm enjoying having a visitor. Celia has showered and she's dressed in silk pyjamas and a thin silk robe. I'm in my boxers and a bathrobe.

Suddenly, everything goes dark as the power fails.

"Another bloody power cut!" I said angrily as I stood and walked over to the bureau to get the torch. I switch it on and turn to see Celia laughing.

"Don't get so uptight," she said.

I got a candle from the drawer and lit it then went back to my easy chair.

"It's a regular problem for the last month or so," I said.

"It must be annoying but there's nothing you can do about it so relax," she replied.

We sat talking for a while and the power hadn't come back on after about half an hour.

"It could be off for hours so we might as well go to bed," I told her. I passed the candle to Celia. "You take this, I'll use the torch."

"Thanks," she replied and walked over to the bathroom.

I turn off the television so it wouldn't come on in the middle of the night and flicked the light switch to off. As I made my way to my bedroom, Celia came out of the bathroom.

She smiled at me. "John, I'm not very good with the dark, can I share your bed tonight?"

Taken aback, I replied, "Eh,......... Yes, of course."

I opened the door and she stepped into my bedroom. I watched as she walked round and stood next to the bed then she slipped off her silk robe. She stood there in her light blue silk pyjamas.

"I need to use the bathroom so I will be with you soon," I muttered.

When I got back, Celia was in bed and she smiled as I climbed in beside her making sure that I didn't get too close.

"Remember the last time we shared a bed?" she asked.

"Yes, about sixty years ago on holiday in Devon," I replied.

"I was six and you were nine," she said then added, "We've changed a bit since then."

As we lay facing each other, I felt my dick start to harden. I hadn't been with anyone since Anne died and a woman laying just inches from me was too much.

"I remember that we ran around naked on the beach," said Celia.

Somewhat embarrassed by my hard-on, I wriggled a little to get more comfortable and my cock grazed against her hand.

"You're hard!!!!"

"Sorry, I can't help it," I replied, feeling my face getting hot.

"It's okay," she said then added, "Maybe, we can put it to good use!!!"

"Eh ..... what?" I stuttered then I felt her move closer to me and our lips met for a first passionate kiss.

I ran my tongue along her lips and her mouth opened to allow it to enter. Our tongues danced together as I felt her hand rubbing my erect cock through my boxers. I was rock hard and I moved my hand to cup a breast through the silk of her pyjama top. Her boob was firm and her nipple was hard as I tweaked it between a finger and thumb.

I heard Celia moan and her hand rubbed more vigorously against my cock. I started to unbutton her top as I kissed along her neck and nibbled at an earlobe. I opened her top and saw her breasts in the candlelight. They looked good with just a little sag and she had large hard nipples. My mouth kissed down towards her boobs as I used a hand to massage a tit.

Celia's hand rested on my cock while I sucked on a nipple before running my tongue over it as my teeth held the nipple. Her breathing was shallow as I worked on her tits with my hand and mouth.

"That's good, no one has touched them for four years!!"

"My cock, Celia, get it out!!"

I felt her hand move to the waistband of my boxers and reach inside then her fingers wrapped around my engorged member.

"Oh god, that's great, it's been three years since I felt a woman fingers on my shaft!!!!"

Celia kissed my nipples and her hand gently stroked my cock. Her tongue trailed down my body to the waistband of my boxers.

"I think you'll be more comfortable if you take those off."

I quickly reached down and raised my ass so that I could get my boxers off. As I kicked them off, Celia licked around my bellybutton and her hand massaged my full testicles. Her tongue continued it's journey to my crotch and she licked the tip of my penis, which was already leaking some clear liquid.

"You taste salty, John," she said then licked around the mushroom head of my cock before her tongue licked the sensitive underside. "It's big!" she said before taking the head into her mouth.

My hands ran through her short greying hair as more and more of my dick disappeared into her mouth. I felt her sucking on my cock then she released it before taking it all back in. Celia was an expert cocksucker and I knew it wouldn't be long before my semen would be ready to shoot out of my penis.

"Much as I am enjoying it, Celia, I don't want to cum just yet," I managed to say as I gasped for air.

She released my cock from her mouth and moved up to kiss me.

"Yes, I want a good shagging and I can give you a blowjob later," she whispered.

We kissed some more as I massaged her tits then my hand trailed down to the elasticised waist band of her pyjamas. I pushed my hand inside and rubbed her stomach before my fingers reached her thick pubic bush. Her bush was already wet with her womanly fluids and my finger found her densely covered slit.

I moved round between Celia's legs and hooked my thumbs on the waistband of her bottoms. She raised her ass off the bed to let me pull the pyjamas down and her hairy cunt was revealed to me. I took her bottoms off and gently kissed her inner thighs. I put my hands under her legs and raised them over my shoulders so that her pussy was there for my mouth. She tensed and said

"Are you sure, John? I've never done this before!"

"Relax, Celia, I want to eat your pussy," I replied.

I started to kiss her pussy then used my thumbs to open her hairy lips and was greeted with the sight of her deep red coloured cunt. I licked up her slit and found the hard lump that was her clitoris. I gently sucked and it started to flower as I slid a finger into her hot wet hole. She gasped and her breathing was shallow as her hands ran over my bald head.

I sucked gently on her engorged clit whilst my finger drove in and out of her juicy twat. Her body arched and I inserted a second finger into her searching for that sensitive spot on her vaginal wall. My fingers rubbed against her wall as my tongue gently lapped at her clit then her body went tense.

"I'm cumminnnnnnnnnnngggg!" she screamed then I felt her body relax and her juices coated my fingers and mouth.

My mouth stayed on her pussy as she came down from her orgasm. When her breathing settled down, I moved on top of her with my cock at the entrance to her twat and we kissed again.

"You taste so sweet," I whispered then added, "Can you taste yourself on my lips?"

"Oh, Yes, why didn't my George do that to me? It was soooooooooo good."

With that, Celia pushed me away and I thought that was it. She saw the look of disappointment on my face and smiled.

"Let my ride you first."

I lay on my back and she climbed on top sitting upright. Celia adjusted her position so that my hard dick was against her hairy box then she took hold of my penis and started to rub it against her slit. She raised herself then lowered her pussy on to my rock hard member. When it was all inside she started to fuck me and I reached up to play with her breasts.

Celia tightened her muscles around my shaft and she raised and lowered her body. Perspiration was covering her body as she fucked me with great gusto then I felt her tense as another orgasm hit her.

She lay on top of me with my cock still trapped inside that tight cunt of hers and we kissed passionately. Our tongues danced together and I rolled her over onto her back keeping my dick inside her. She raised her legs and placed them on my buttocks as I slowly started to fuck her. My cock drove in and out of her hairy twat and her fingers ran down my spine. All too quickly, I felt my orgasm approaching, unable to stop it.

My cock twitched and a load of hot semen shot deep into her pussy then I collapsed exhausted on top of her. Our bodies were drenched in sweat and I kissed Celia again.

"Thank you," I said. "That was fantastic."

"No, thank you, I needed a good shag," she replied smiling.

"We should phone and thank the Electric Company for making two mature people happy," she said.

Just then, the bedside light came on and we both laughed. Celia got out of bed and put her pyjamas on then she leaned over to kiss me.

"I'm going back to your guestroom now," she whispered.

"Do you have to?" I asked.

"Yes but I'll be back in the morning to give that blowjob I promised if that's okay."

tetherer
tetherer
34 Followers