The Power of Clothing Pt. 03

Story Info
How new bra and panties changed Kate's life.
3.9k words
4.36
25.2k
7
0

Part 3 of the 14 part series

Updated 09/22/2022
Created 10/30/2008
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Ok, we are on to Part 3, of probably 10, already. We meet my friend Kate who finds such excitement and pleasure from a sexy bra and panty set she bought on the internet. She uses them for another internet interest as well!

This is the third story in my Power of Clothing Series. These, shorter than usual, for me, stories looks at how the clothes we wear influence and promote our sexual feelings and arousal.

It is part of a broader series examining how so many various things are part of our sexual lives.

As, particularly, this 'clothing series, flows from story to story, I strongly recommend that you read them in the Parts order.

Let me know your thoughts and any other ideas.

Chapter 1

Kate wiggled her hips as she looked in the mirror. At the same time, she pushed and pulled the pale grey lacy material of the delicate garment. She manoeuvred the panties so that they fitted snugly across her mound, which she thought, feeling slightly embarrassed, seemed very pronounced.

She had positioned the moveable mirrors on her dressing table so that she could look in the full-length mirror on the wardrobe and see the reflection of her back or, more to the point, her bum. She saw the thin, two-inch wide band of lace round her waist and the slither that plunged downward to vanish between the cheeks of her bum.

Walking around her bedroom in nothing but the thong, she was surprised at first at how uncomfortable it was. She was more surprised, though, at how sexy it made her feel. On balance, she could see why so many women overcame the discomfort to enjoy the sexiness!

She had never worn a thong before. She had never felt the need. Happily married for years before thongs were invented, she had until recently felt secure in their 'typical' marriage of a couple in their mid forties. Two kids, a nice house, two cars, reasonable financial security, lots of friends, a good social life and no real worries. Except boredom that is. Bored with doing nothing, contributing nothing and being nothing. Her friends bored her, her children did, although of course she loved them and now Paul, her husband, was starting to. He was also starting to ignore her, sexually that is. She was sure he was getting bored with the same old routine that had become their sex life as, indeed, she was as well.

'But then, that's just how it is, isn't it?' She rationalised reaching behind to do up the clasp of the flimsy pale grey, matching bra she had bought on the internet, her new-found 'pastime' where she was becoming an avid user of chat rooms.

Not being the sort of woman just to let things go she was fighting back. Hence, 'playing' on the internet, hence, buying sexy undies and hence, the job she had just applied for and had been interviewed for yesterday.

Glancing at the clock, she was pleased to see that it was almost seven thirty, nearly time for Paul to come home. She slipped into her new silk, shorty dressing gown and fluffed up her hair, just as the phone rang.

"Hi babe, I'm not going to make it home for dinner," Paul said.

It wasn't an uncommon situation, for his job as Classified Ad Manager for a national newspaper entailed lots of entertaining. Kate wasn't annoyed, but she was disappointed; she wasn't upset, but she was frustrated. She'd been planning 'to seduce' her husband for some time, for she felt that the introduction of sexy undies might be the spark their sexual relationship needed to rekindle its fire.

Replacing the phone, Kate wandered back into her bedroom and again looked at her reflection in the mirror. She was a little overweight, but that was in right places she smiled, looking at her 34D tits and 37-inch hips. Ok there may be a little excess on the 'bum and tum', but overall she wasn't bad at all for her forty-four years and two kids.

"So what are you wearing, if I may ask?" Came up in the little window.

Kate was chatting to one of the few, well three actually, online chat friends she had made. He was in his early twenties and looked gorgeous on the cam he had shown her. She had found Dean easy to chat to. He was intelligent, interesting and not at all pushy like most; those she quickly put on ignore. From the start, they had flirted, but he hadn't asked her to meet him and, although they talked about intimate topics and he asked questions about what she was wearing, he hadn't, as many did, tried to persuade her to cyber with him.

She typed.

"A matching, pale grey bra and panty set and a dressing gown."

"Why is that? You must have known you were going to meet me lol"

"lol, no not that."

"What then?"

For some reason she couldn't fathom she'd previously told him that her and Paul's sex life wasn't going to well.

"I was wearing it for Paul, as a surprise."

"So why are you on here?"

She explained.

The invitation to view his cam popped up on her screen. Since the first time she'd viewed him a few weeks ago, she hadn't accepted any invitations. Deep down that may have been because she wasn't totally sure of her reactions. Her fingers were shaking as she reached out and pressed, 'accept.'

His picture came up on her screen. It was from waist up. He wasn't wearing anything.

"Are u naked?" Kate typed her mouth dry.

"Why do you want me to be?"

She hesitated. She looked down, the robe was gaping open, most of her breasts were on view. Her nipples were hard.

"Why would I want that?"

"Being disappointed by Paul, maybe?"

"Now, now Dean, I'm a respectable married woman."

"Yes, of course and one with normal needs Kate."

They chatted along those lines for s few minutes as he moved the cam up so it was just his head and shoulders on view.

"May I be totally honest Kate?"

"Yes of course Dean."

"You have made me hard."

"I'm sorry, why is that, well how I mean? I haven't done anything."

"It's the thought of that sexy body of yours in that sexy grey underwear, Kate."

She had sent him a photo of her in a swimsuit, so he had seen her body.

"Oh Dean," she mouthed to herself, as she typed.

"Come on, don't be silly, you're just trying to flatter me."

Slowly, tantalisingly so the cam started moving down. His bare, almost hairless tanned chest. His well-defined breasts and perky nipples.

"Tell me when to stop, Kate."

His lower chest, his waist, he stopped it when he was just showing his navel. And then it started again.

"I said tell me when to stop Kate."

It went beneath his waist. She said nothing. The flatness of his stomach appeared Still Kate didn't ask him to stop. The start of his curly pubic hair. Kate gulped as she felt her body reacting so strongly to this blatant display of male sexuality. The tips of his hand, his knuckles. He must be holding it and pointing it at the cam, Kate thought, her heart pounding, but still she didn't ask him to stop. She watched as he lifted his hand up and the tip of his obviously erect cock came into view. She meant to stop him, but didn't. He let go of his cock and she saw the bulbous end. Her fingers refused to type as she stared at the young man's fully erect penis. It really was awesome she thought as he ran his fingertips up and down, the tip. The cam panned down and moved away a little. Still she didn't ask him to stop. It went further down so that the entire length of his erection and his full round balls, were staring at her from the screen. It was a truly amazing sight for the forty-something-year-old woman to be staring at the erection of such a young, and she felt, beautiful young man.

What can he see in me? She asked herself

"OK Kate?" Came up on the screen?

"Yes," she mumbled to herself and then typed that.

"Believe me now?"

"What?" She asked.

"About the thought of you in that underwear making me hard."

"Oh yes, I see, of course."

"It has as you can see."

"Yes."

"You can see can't you Kate?"

She didn't reply. Kate was now in a terrible conflict. On the one hand she felt awfully aroused, yet on the other, everything about the idea of cybering, as she knew it was called, appalled her. Surely, it was wrong, but then if that logic was followed, so was any form of masturbation. Whilst she was not a frequent masturbator, she, as with most women she thought and read about, occasionally indulged herself. Was it so wrong to gain a little help and have some visual stimulation?

"Yes Dean, yes I can."

"Is it ok?"

"Yes."

"Are you Kate, are you ok?"

"Yes, yes Dean I am."

"Are you sure?"

"Yes."

She watched fascinated as he panned the cam up and down his body, showing her his face in close up, his hand and erection in close up and then both together. She had to admit to herself that he was magnificent and the vision on her screen was powerfully arousing.

"Are you aroused?" Came up on her screen. She couldn't bring herself to reply.

??????? Dean typed.

"Yes." She saw herself with amazement type.

"Are you nipples hard?"

Oh God this was awful, this was terrible, this was amazing, this was fantastic, she thought, pulling the gown open and lookinh down.

"Yes," she typed.

"Have you touched them?"

"No."

"Would you like to?"

"Oh Dean, I just don't know."

"It's not wrong Kate. If your body wants it, do it, take it, go for the moment; you will never have to meet me."

"I know."

Nothing happened for a while as Kate watched the young man stroking and softly rubbing his beautifully contoured cock.

"Do you like watching me?"

"Yes."

"Good."

Nothing for a while. He continued stroking and rubbing.

Her robe was open the lapels to the sides of her breasts, which felt so heavy and full. Her nipples were aching and pounding with want and desire. She couldn't stop herself. She cupped one of her heavy breasts, her finger and thumb finding her pulsating nipple, which she pinched. The sensations were gorgeous.

"Have you touched yourself, Kate?"

She half wanted to say no, but they had agreed never to lie to each other, that way, even though they would never meet, they would have a trusting online relationship.

"Yes."

"Your breasts?"

"Yes," she typed, watching the rhythmical slow pumping of Dean's hand on his erection. That excited her.

"Inside your bra?"

"No."

The cam panned back, it must be on some form of automatic device, Kate thought watching Dean smile encouragingly at her as, completely unselfconsciously about his aroused nudity, he masturbated himself in front of her.

"You ok with this Kate?" He asked in type, his eyes seemingly boring into hers.

Is this really happening? Kate asked herself as her fingers slid inside her bra and she watched her young online beau rubbing his delicious dick as she had just thought of it. And am I really typing, "yes" she wondered?

"Good, then I take it you are enjoying it?"

"Yes, I am."

"Good and are your hands now inside your bra, Kate?"

"Yes."

"Is it nice?"

"Yes, yes Dean, it is." Kate replied truthfully her fingers squeezing and pinching, the soft, sensitive and malleable flesh of her full, round, large breasts. And that was the truth, well almost, for the real truth she thought to herself using, for her, an uncharacteristic swear word. "It's fucking lovely."

"When did you last have sex?" He asked, seeming to offer his penis to her, by pushing it towards the cam.

"Weeks ago?"

"Does that include masturbating?"

"Yes."

"Would you like to take your bra off Kate?"

"Oh Dean, I really don't know."

"Kate, please don't do anything you aren't comfortable with. Would you like to stop?" He asked the cam panning upwards showing just his head and shoulders. "I really mean that, although of, course I would not be able to stop. You have aroused me so much; I will have to cum, with you or by myself."

"I'm sorry."

"Don't be, just say if you want me to stop or carry on with the cam."

Again, she could hardly believe what she was typing.

"Carry on."

"So will you?"

"Will I what?"

"Take that lovely, pale grey, lacy bra off, for me."

Almost on a sort of autopilot, Kate reached behind her and unclipped her bra. She took it off.

"I have, it's off."

"So those lovely big tits are bare are they?" He asked seeming to rub himself faster and harder.

"Yes."

"Rub them and squeeze them Kate, make love to those lovely tits as you know I would if I was there."

She did that, she needed no further persuasion. It felt wonderful.

"I am."

"Do you wish I was there Kate?"

She didn't reply, she couldn't bring herself to type that she couldn't right at that moment think of anything in the world that she would like more than for him to be there and for him to fuck her. Instead, she typed.

"Yes."

"Would you like me to be there with this Kate?" Dean asked pushing his erection towards the cam.

"Yes," Kate typed with one hand, the other pulling and pinching her awfully hard nipples.

"And would you like to have this?"

Things were getting worse or, were they getting better? Kate was giving into her feelings, to what her body demanded, and to what her mind was now beginning to accept was acceptable.

"Yes Dean, I would," she typed squashing her breast sending such delicious sensations through her entire body. She was losing all resistance, all her inhibitions were drifting away, she was falling under Dean's spell.

"What would you want me to do with it, Kate?"

Almost furiously now caressing her breasts, she managed to type.

"I don't know."

"Come on Kate, don't be silly," came up as he pumped longer and faster his, what now to Kate was, beautiful cock in super close up on her screen. "Tell me baby, say it for me. Tell me what you want my cock to do to you."

She fought against saying it, she tried to resist, but her fingers now had as much as a mind of their own as her nipples, tits and clit and they decided to type.

"Make love to me."

"Oh yes Kate, I want to do that, but my cock wants something else."

"What do you mean?"

"What do you want my cock to do to you?"

She understood and typing. "Fuck me," seemed the most normal thing in the world.

"Say it again baby, please."

She found it easier this time.

"I want it to fuck me, Dean, I want to be fucked."

"Then, my lovely, you had better take those lovely lacy panties off hadn't you?"

And that is exactly what Kate did before masturbating herself and watching Dean cum as they enjoyed an awesome mutual climax.

Chapter

"Are you ok?"

"Yes," she typed back.

"Thank you Kate, that was wonderful," Dean said.

Kate was lying back in her chair, her panties round her ankles her bra on the floor beside her. She was watching the young man's erection subside; even flaccid it looked wonderful, she thought, smiling.

"Was it ok for you?"

"Yes Dean it was."

"Did you cum?"

"Yes, I did. That's the first time I have"

"Thank you Kate, I'm pleased."

"Why?"

"That I am your first, that I took your cyber virginity."

Kate smiled at the enthusiasm and passion of the youngster.

"You certainly did that."

"Mmmmm I am pleased."

"Oh shit."

"What's the matter?"

"Paul's home, I have to go," she typed, quickly logging off, her mind in a whirr as to what to do.

She had heard his car in the drive so she knew she had a couple of minutes as he put the car away in the garage. Grabbing her bra, she pulled her knickers up, but only as far as her knees. Half running from the study to the bedroom she almost fell due to the panties round her knees. She used some wet whipes and dried herself before pulling her panties into place, shrugging into her bra. and squirtingd herself all over with perfume. Running back to the study, she grabbed the robe just as she heard Paul's key in the lock. As he came through the front door so, Kate, with her heart pounding, walked down the stairs.

"Hello darling, good dinner?" She asked.

"Yes fine, thought you would be in bed."

"I didn't feel tired," Kate replied walking down the last few step and across the hall to give her husband a peck on the cheek. "Fancy a drink?"

"What?" He asked, surprised at Kate's unusual question. She rarely asked such a thing, not being much of a drinker.

"You heard, let's have a glass of wine, tell me about your day."

Kate knew that Paul would wonder what was going on for she simply didn't behave like this. She knew that would raise his suspicions, but also knew that he wouldn't have any idea what to be suspicious about.

"Ok," he replied hesitantly, following her to the lounge wondering why she was wearing the shorty, silk, rather sexy dressing gown rather than her usual, white fluffy one.

Kate knew she had to do something to allay his suspicions and overcome the awkward situation. 'Dare I?' She thought, worried about potential rejection, despite it being her husband of so many years. "Dare I seduce him?"

"I'll have a white wine, please Paul," she said plonking herself down on the sofa. As he was pouring the drinks, Kate crossed her legs so that when he turned they were bare up to her thighs.

'What's she up to?' He thought, looking at his wife's legs. 'Not bad though are they?' He said to himself as he heard Kate say.

"Come and sit here Paul," patting the sofa beside her. He did.

She inched herself forward and turned towards him. In so doing, the lapels of the robe parted a little. She didn't adjust them as she completed the turn towards him. Kate held her glass out and touched his. "Cheers darling," she said pleased to see her husband's eye's stare down her front.

"Cheers," he replied, wondering if he was reading the signals correctly. 'Is she trying to get me to have sex?' He wondered, realising they hadn't had anything for weeks now. Paul knew it was his fault. He just seemed to feel too tired or when he felt like it, the situation didn't present itself. It wasn't as if he was unfaithful or anything. Ok he'd had a couple of flings years ago, but for the past ten or fifteen he had been totally faithful, despite many opportunities with his team of, largely, female media reps and at the conferences and other media junkets he had to attend.

He had always been a tit man and Kate had enough of that to satisfy anyone. 'Why go elsewhere when I have so much at home,' he usually thought, looking at the raunchy swell of his wife's boobs in the grey bra, which he hadn't seen before and which looked to be a size too small.

Girls who have big tits get used to them being stared at and become adept at noting a man's, or a woman's come to that, interest in them. And most women get to know when a man wants her. Kate was no exception, even though she had never been with another guy since meeting Paul, over twenty-five years ago. She saw that look now in her husband's eyes.

"I think I'll take this to bed with me," she said standing up.

Their marriage, though generally good had never been that open about sex. As things in that area had quietened down they just did not have the type of relationship where they could talk about it. Also, as both of them feared rejection, the longer they went between sexual encounters, the more difficult it became for either of them to make the first move.

Even as Kate sipped the large glass of Chablis feeling it pleasantly, almost immediately going to her head and making her feel bolder, she worried about whether she would be able to go through with the loose plane she had made. She wondered that particularly as she was concerned at Paul's reaction. She needn't have been, for she had the exact ammunition needed to 'fire his gun.'

"Oh God Kate, you look amazing," was the most welcome and relieving comment she heard when Paul came into the bedroom. The hand gently stroking her bottom as he sat beside her was the equally welcome and relieving gesture as he looked at his wife lying face down in the middle of their bed, her legs slightly parted.

"Mmmmm that's nice," she purred as his fingers slid inside the thong.

12