The Power of Five

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

It stops and is gone.

You wait for it to be replaced by a new tormentor, but none comes. You strain to hear the approach of your next Master or Mistress but none comes. You have no idea how long this has gone on for. All you can hear is your own breathing, now calming, and the every present monks chanting from the all-surrounding sound system.

Then, you are startled by a voice; it has been so long since you have been spoken too it causes you to jump. You quickly realize it is the calming soothing voice of your Master. He is close to your ear, speaking low and in hushed tones. You know this is His reassuring voice, the voice that can calm you from whatever ordeal He has seen fit to subject you too.

"My pet, you have done well, you have followed the instructions given to you. I am very pleased with your conduct today. I knew that you were ready for this, but I could not tell you. You still doubt yourself and your strength to submit to My control"

"Would you like to meet those who have helped you to reach a new level today?"

Thoughtfully you nod your head, still remembering that you are not to speak.

"Are you ready and do you still enough inner strength remaining to face them? You may now speak"

Croakily you reply

"Yes Master i do, thank you for taking me to a new level of submission, thank you for doing this your humble slave"

"Very well, remove your blindfold and face them"

Slowly, hesitantly you lift the blindfold, Master has set the lights low so as not to blind you. As your eyes accustom themselves to once again being able to you look around for the audience you know are there and have watched your humiliation.

You do not understand; all you can see is Master standing in front of you, with one hand raised His fingers extended.

Cocking your head on one side you say

"Master, what is this, I do not understand, where are your friends, where are those who used my body, have they gone?"

"No My little one they have not gone, they are right here in front of you"

"Master?"

He pushes His hand towards you and says

"These are your hidden tormentors, the unseen users, each of My fingers played one of them. My index finger came first, then My second finger removed your blouse and My little finger with the long nail, which I hope you thought was a woman, removed your bra and gave your breasts such exquisite thrills. My third finger was in such a rush to remove your skirt; I thought it had a mind of its own. And finally My thumb had such fun doing figures of eight on your stockings and suspenders."

"Forgive Me My pet, but it was all just too delicious to miss. You can see it would not have worked if your had known My plans"

"Come with Me now and you shall receive your reward for submitting to the power of five"

"Oh Master you are the best Master ever, I do not deserve you, I truly don't"

With those words you fall into His arms, tears of joy and love and release flooding down your face.

12