The Power of Higher Learning Ch. 02

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

It was then that I realized, Jessica shifted her slit on my face every 30 seconds or so to take a breath before covering my air hole again with her body. She was merciless on my face as all of her weight seemed to rest on my nose and teeth. Still I couldn't help but feel somewhat thankful whenever she gave me air. I was completely helpless beneath her yet she shifted routinely to give me air as I soaked in the site of her beautiful face.

Jessica got rougher and rougher with my face as I continued to please her until finally, a small gush poured onto my face and she sat quietly on top of me as her hand reached back and grabbed my hard on, "You like this don't you."

I needed air badly now as I was already out of breath and she had stopped moving to give me some. I nodded as best I could beneath her. She laughed then just sat quietly on top.

Finally when I couldn't wait any longer for air she spoke up again, "I think you understand what I expect in the future from you. I'm in charge. Is that clear?" while she squeezed my cock with her hand until I screamed out in pain.

I nodded again as my body started to buck from the deprivation when I heard her laugh as she lifted herself off of me, "I think you know your place now don't you?"

I panted continuously for air as she stood over me on her knees, "Yes, I do." I gasped out.

Jessica climbed off me and slipped her dress back on, threw a matching red Gucci purse at me as she told me to put her wallet, a pack of cigarettes, a cigar and a few other things in it. I obeyed her silently as she put on some diamond jewelry and the rest of her make up. She was utterly stunning by the time she was done.

When I completed what she told me to do, I handed her purse back to her as she walked out the door and told me to lock it. I quickly fell in behind her as she walked into my room and picked out my only suit, "You'll wear this tonight. Get changed quickly and see me at the front of the building." As she walked down the hall she yelled back, "Oh and no underwear tonight. I want to see that little tiny pecker of yours tonight."

I did exactly as I was told then ran downstairs to see Jessica waiting for me in her off white Escalade. I climbed into the passenger's seat as she accelerated out of the lot. "Sit quietly and listen to everything I tell you."

12