The Power of Lust Ch. 03

Story Info
Judy's gang-bang provokes Ben.
5.8k words
4.4
32.1k
11

Part 3 of the 5 part series

Updated 09/22/2022
Created 11/07/2010
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
Quin
Quin
1,852 Followers

For the tenth time Judy patiently explained to her husband Ben why she no longer wished to visit the Community Centre; emphasising her feeling of annoyance at how the committee continually took advantage of her goodwill, taking her for granted.

"Don't you miss seeing your new friends?" Ben asked, "Don't you miss the fun?"

Judy knew he was fishing; she had grown used to Ben's sly ways. He was so distant and self-centred that any pretence of a show of concern for her immediately sent out the signal that he wished to know some piece of information to enable him to monitor her day-to-day activities.

"Which friends?" she asked, feigning ignorance, "What do you mean fun?"

She suspected that Ben must have been suspicious when he found her soiled underwear, but he had made no attempt to confront her, nor had he made any accusations.

"Oh, I thought you might be missing those guys who joked and flirted with you -- it brightened up your day didn't it?"

"I told you, they finished the work a while ago. I don't see them now."

Ben's face was bent forward toward the table but his eyes looked at her from under their lids.

"Well that's the sort of fun I imagined you might be missing," he stated. He let the silence persist for two long minutes before adding, "Maybe you need some new friends."

"I have Helen as a friend now," Judy reminded her husband, referring to the woman who had recently moved into the avenue.

Ben cleared his throat, "I meant friends similar to the ones you enjoyed spending time with at the centre; ones who, shall we say, put a sparkle in your eye."

There was something very sinister about his tone.

Judy laughed facetiously, "Oh, so I should go out and find a replacement bunch of males to keep me company during the day?"

Judy didn't like these games, these battles of wits. For a long time now the couple had been distant with Ben becoming more and more uncaring and withdrawn. He seemed unemotional and self-possessed, and when sex happened it was brief and unsatisfying. That is, until this last couple of weeks -- since that extraordinary day when Judy had succumbed to lust, almost begged the three workmen to gang-bang her and submitted her posterior up for a spanking. She had never been sure how much her husband suspected her of being unfaithful -- though she had freely admitted to him that she and the guys flirted with each other. She wondered if he was biding his time; waiting for her to trip up, incriminate her self.

Oddly, since the evening when Ben had almost certainly seen her examining her red and sore posterior he had demanded sex more frequently than ever before; demanding, in this case meaning he just took it whenever he wanted it. There was no foreplay -- unless, the occasional string of weird questions counted as such. Twice she had almost forced his hand by giving long answers, lots of detail -- only to have him silence her, bizarrely insisting that she should restrict her answer, stating that if he wished her to elaborate -- then he would instruct her accordingly. It truly was a strange way to behave.

In fact, Judy had her strategy planned out. If asked, she would confess to kissing one of the workmen, explaining and admitting that as they groped she had leaned against a radiator in the Community Centre kitchen, her bottom therefore became red and burnt. Ben would be shocked and most definitely angry, demanding to know the full story -- so she would intentionally add to his wrath, after a suitable period of 'denial-time' had elapsed -- by admitting she kissed more than one workman, and yes, she did allow them to fondle her breasts. Hearing of her appalling behaviour and her reluctance to confess the truth Ben would assume he had heard the full story; Judy would be spared the ordeal of fending off attempts to break her down and tell of dirty sex, gang-banging and spanking sessions. The thought did come to mind that Ben might not actually display any anger at all -- that, like with some husbands, the whole story may induce feelings of sexual arousal; Ben might be turned on by thoughts of his wife with other men.

It transpired that one evening a couple of days later that this theory was given credence. Judy had asked Ben if he minded her going out for a drink with her friend Helen. While he showed little interest at first, nodding his head in approval, his mood seemed to change. As Judy was getting ready Ben came into the bedroom and for a few minutes stood watching her.

"Did you want me for something?" she asked. "Would you prefer that I didn't go out?"

Ben assured her it was fine by him: but then he came over to her as she was stepping into her skirt taking hold of her from behind, stroking the nylon of her pantyhose, along her thighs.

"I expect you'll attract the eye of many a man tonight," he stated, in a slow thoughtful voice.

Judy felt caution was called for.

"Perhaps a smile or two or a stare maybe," she agreed, "Most men do that more out of habit than anything else."

"Nevertheless," Ben said quietly, continuing to stroke her thighs, "I imagine it would have an effect on you -- I remember how much more cheerful you were, vibrant even, when you enjoyed having those workmen flirt with you. If that should happen tonight, while you're having a drink -- and it feels a little exciting, causing you come home in a very happy mood -- well -- it can only be a good thing. I can see that you don't intend to attract attention intentionally otherwise you'd be dressing quite differently, probable wearing a skirt much shorter than the one you have here, one with a cheeky slit, showing the odd glimpse of stocking top perhaps."

"Are you actually telling me that I should wear stockings and a short skirt?" she asked challenging him.

"Just saying what some women would wear if they wanted to attract the attention of men," Ben answered.

"Are you saying that you want me to attract men -- and flirt with them?"

"Just saying that -- if you find it fun -- and it gives you a bit of excitement and enjoyment -- then I don't see any harm. For a while, when the builders flirted with you, it did change you a little, for the better, you seemed to take on a more interesting air, a sparkle. Now I'm merely saying that if tonight you come home giving off a similar vibe -- there'll be no need to worry, no need to try and hide the fact you've had some fun and attention from men -- and excitement."

"I'm sorry," Judy said, "But I wouldn't feel comfortable going out dressed like a streetwalker -- and anyway, this is my first time out with Helen, I can't imagine what she'd think of me! You know I'm nowhere near capable of being overly extrovert."

She really wanted to insist that he tell her what his true motives were. It became evident to her that if she wanted him to open up she would have to play his game.

"Maybe this outfit is a little dull," she said, "I have a shorter skirt that's probably more fashionable -- though too short to wear with stockings -- at least for me!"

Right away she noticed her husband draw a deep breath and his eyes light up.

"I bought a new top a while ago but decided it was a bit too daring for me, quite low-cut. I suppose I could see how it looks."

When Judy paraded in front of Ben just before going out she saw he approved; she saw lust in his eyes.

The evening with Helen was pleasant; they joked and gossiped, daring to sample a few new cocktails. What they did not do was attract the attention of men nor did they flirt in any way. As they made their way home Judy realised she would have to exaggerate, lie a little, if she wanted to prevent Ben from retiring back into his self-absorbed shell: he would expect a little story. In fact Judy looked forward hopefully to having good sex and she even wondered if the time was right to try again, this time successfully, to make a few suggestions that might improve their love life -- and marriage. That was not to be.

As soon as Judy walked through the door she knew all was not well. Ben looked at his watch.

"You're home very early," he said, "Not even turned eleven yet."

She sensed the disappointment in his tone. Suddenly Judy didn't feel any attempt to fool him would be wise.

"We've had a nice time," she started, but before she could elaborate Ben sprang up from his chair.

"Off to bed," he said without casting a glance her way. "Sounds like you've had a very uneventful night."

Judy had expected so much; despondently she sank into the chair and wept. There would be no joy or good sex tonight; no sharing or caring with her emotionally distant and selfish husband Ben. What on earth did he want from her? She resolved to find out -- there would be no more of this.

Two facts governed what was happen next. One was Judy's intention to follow what she imagined was her husband's wish, being as extreme as she dared; second was her wish to surrender to the growing desire to once again experience the sexual gratification and satisfaction she had enjoyed from surrendering herself to the workmen. It had been almost a month since the night out with Helen.

"I'll be going out tonight," she told Ben at the breakfast table.

Annoyingly he never even asked if she intended going out with Helen. She had hoped her failure to say might at least make him curious enough to ask. In the afternoon Judy dug out a crumpled piece of paper that contained a phone number. She sent a text 'If you are out in town tonight look out for me.' A few minutes later she received a reply naming a time and a place; she was going to meet Ross.

That evening after she had showered she heard Ben's footsteps as she picked out her clothes. Ignoring his presence she slid black stockings up the smooth skin of her legs. His breathing was heard to sound laboured as she slipped on red silky panties and a matching bra whose cups hardly covered her nipples. As she wriggled into a tight skirt she turned to face him. Now was the time to shoot him down in flames.

"I won't be late," she told him, "I'll probably be back home just after ten."

Whatever fantasies were building up in Ben's head were no more -- they had been destroyed. She faced him while she fastened the buttons of her delicate sheer blouse -- it really needed another button fastening but Judy neglected to do it up. Always the stubborn and distant one Ben failed to question her or comment. Then she was gone from the house.

On her journey Judy wondered what might be going through Ben's mind. Potentially she could be trying to fool him -- such a sexy outfit -- why wear sexy clothes and underwear just to sit in a neighbours house and gossip? Maybe he was worrying if she was secretly going off to meet a lover? Did she want to be caught out? Would that finally make the man bloody well react the way normal men do? Normal? Why does he not ask the normal questions, demand answers? If he thinks my outfits make me look sexy -- turn him on -- then why the hell doesn't he want to do the normal thing -- fuck me!

Glad that she didn't have to enter a bar on her own Judy waited in a discreet place until she caught sight of Ross.

"I never expected you to call," he told her, clearly glad to see her. His eyes wandered over her body admiring her outfit.

Judy caught his gaze as it rose above her breasts, already her tummy was tingling and her heart beat a little faster.

"I'm not sure I ought to have done," she admitted, "But I have -- haven't I!"

They found a table and made casual conversation. Without embarrassing her Ross asked her about the state of her marriage.

"I take it things haven't improved?" he said.

Judy shook her head. Nothing else needed to be explained.

They stayed in the same bar, talking, drinking, and gazing at each other like they expected something to happen. Judy noticed the clock said it was almost nine forty-five; Ben would expect her home shortly. Loud voices captured her attention making Ross turn his head to see three men descend on their table. Joking but showing signs of dismay he introduced the men as friends and sat patiently but bemused while they fussed over his female companion -- checking out her exposed cleavage. All got along fine and the next time Judy looked at the clock it was ten thirty; now it seemed there would be no chance that the wicked thought that lingered in the back of her mind would be realised -- not tonight anyway. Maybe they could have snatched a few minutes in a dark place -- maybe... just... maybe... well it wasn't going to happen now his friends were here.

While the guys were either at the bar getting more drinks and visiting the men's room Ross whispered to Judy.

"It's a good thing I'm not your jealous boyfriend!"

"What do you mean?" she asked smiling.

"I've noticed the way you've been looking at my pals -- could almost read your thoughts!"

"Don't be silly!" she said laughing.

Judy felt uneasy at the thought she must seem quite transparent and obvious.

"So when are you going to show us around your new apartment Ross?" asked his friend Ken when the men returned.

"You never mentioned that?" Judy said, "That you have a new place."

The conversation centred around Ross's new acquisition though one man, named Bill, constantly teased Judy, becoming fruity by giving her little squeezes and nibbling her ear. No one took any notice but Judy looked to see if Ross was annoyed -- the expression he wore made her recall his voyeuristic tendency. She felt a thrill when images from the past came to mind. If only it was this easy with Ben, she thought. Knowing it would interest Ross she gave him a faint knowing smile, before putting her lips in line with Bill's letting him kiss her. Now the others noticed too.

"Well I suppose I'd better get you a cab before I take this motley crew back to see my apartment," Ross said to Judy.

The woman nodded; Ross studied her reaction. As they walked to the door Ross offered her a choice; he knew where her interests lay too.

"My new place is just a short walk away -- I had hoped to take you there -- just the two of us." Ross took a deep breath for dramatic effect before he added, "You can come back with us if you like; that is, if it's not too late? Maybe you'd better phone your husband and tell him you're going back to a friend's house?"

Judy thought hard, but not for long.

"I told him I'd be home for ten -- but he hasn't bothered calling me to see why I'm late has he?"

"It's up to you Judy," said Ross, "Looking around my place will take a few minutes. You may -- or may not - finish up wanting to stay a lot longer than that."

Judy struggled to find the right words. "Are your pals the sort of guys who would want me to stay awhile?"

"I can guarantee that you all share a mutual interest. But don't let it be spoilt by getting into trouble with your husband."

Judy walked into the foyer and called home.

"I'm just leaving a club -- I'm going back to a friends place."

Ben spoke with an unusual amount of emotion in his voice. "I called Helen -- she's been home all evening."

"I'm surprised you managed to find the time to worry -- or even feel the need to. But Ben, I never said I was going out with Helen -- and you never bothered asking. Don't wait up."

Judy walked back to Ross, "I've phoned Ben," she said, "I don't need to be in any hurry to go home."

As the party made their way through the town, turning off the main thoroughfare it became clear to Judy that there had been a change in atmosphere. The men seemed quiet, as though anxious, expectant, like something dramatic was about to happen. Surmising that Ross might have already told them all about her, Judy's sense of excitement became tinged with a hint of fear and apprehension: she didn't really know Ross, let alone any of his three friends.

"I don't think this is such a good idea," Judy told Ross out of earshot of the others.

Ross kept on walking, taking her arm, "You will come to no harm. Let's say, my friends and I have held interesting parties several times -- where the only other guest has been a single girl or woman. Don't worry Judy -- you decide when it's time to call a halt -- then I'll get you a cab home."

The housewife could not believe what she had gotten herself into -- or what she was about to do. She was in the company of a group of prolific serial 'gang-bangers': now she understood how Ross had been able to behave so overtly sexually direct that first time in the Centre's kitchen.

Inside the front door of Ross's new apartment Judy tried to back out.

"I don't think I'm cut out for this," she whimpered.

A hand had already slipped down inside her top as soon as her coat had been pulled from her shoulders. The cold fingers touching her nipple caused her to exhale noisily: she was conscious of all the pairs of eyes gazing hungrily at her body. Before she knew it her blouse had been undone and her right hand gently guided to touch the outline of an erect penis over someone's trousers -- to whom it belonged she wasn't sure.

"Nice tits!" a voice said.

Bill, always the impatient one, pushed her gently against the wall and standing in front of her lifted her skirt. Exposed and vulnerable now, Judy saw the dirty grins and lustful smirks on the faces of the men as they ogled the soft silky underwear that hardly hid her womanly attributes.

"Sexy!" cried Ken.

Ross grinned, "Very sexy for you Judy -- you came out dressed for action -- you dreamed that something like this would happen. You've been hoping for some cock haven't you?"

Bill's stiff dick was working its way inside the gusset of her panties that had been pulled to one side.

"Please! I shouldn't have let you expect too much... it's one thing having a kiss and cuddle and letting you touch me a little bit... I only intended to have a bit of fun -- be naughty, that's all."

Judy hoped the men would see reason; she genuinely felt shocked at how she had been behaving -- it was so out of character.

"Answer me Judy," insisted Ross in a quiet yet menacing voice, "Is this the way your husband sends you out? It seems out of character for the shy young housewife that you are: do you do it for his sake -- is this how he gets his turn on?"

Bill was now ramming into her so hard and fast he was forcing her to pant for breath. Unable to avoid the gaze of the bunch of men she felt weak and helpless, shamed of how they stood smirking watching how she was being fucked -- watching her tits bounce up and down -- looking her in the eye, seeing the desperation on her face.

"Answer me Judy!" came the order again, "Does he send you out to pick up men?"

"No!" she cried, barely audibly.

"So you do this because you like other men's cocks -- because you enjoy being fucked -- being unfaithful?"

"Please, don't!" she begged breathlessly.

"Well, if your husband doesn't know about this, then you must do it because you like it -- you like cock! Isn't that right? Which is it?"

Judy sobbed, knowing Ross wasn't going to let this go until she answered.

"For me!" she cried, "I do it for me!"

"You are a shy but naughty housewife who likes fucking with other men -- you like cock?"

"For God's sake!" she screamed, "Yes!"

"Come on girl!" hissed Ross, "There's a stiff cock either side of you too; two dicks to play with while Bill fucks that juicy cunt of yours. Hold them!"

Still sobbing, from consciousness of her shame rather than fear or upset, Judy felt her arms begin to lower, her hands submissively reaching out until her fingers closed around a hard shaft; she felt the hotness, the hardness of them, knowing that each would eventually take it's turn to penetrate her hole, to shag her roughly and with lust. That's when it hit her; a depraved and powerful sexual pleasure seeped through every fibre of her body accompanied by a compelling urge, a desire to totally submit to anything the men might entice or order her to do -- any act they would take pleasure from forcing her to perform, no matter how dirty that might be.

Quin
Quin
1,852 Followers
12