The Power of Meth

Story Info
I am so pathetic.
1k words
3.2
2.1k
2
0
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

With any luck, the next time I get some cock I will be moaning, "OMG Bradley, that feels so good. Fuck me Bradley and cum in my ass. Fuck yes, your cock feels so good inside me." or something like this. I am going to squash the beef I have with my best friend Karen's son Bradley. I have had this beef because he broke my TV and he was fucking my girl without my permission when I was in the hospital. The TV cost me almost 2k.

So this is my plan selfish, evil plan so far. Bradley is a full blown meth addict that likes to steal so this plan does come with some risk.

It's pretty simple, the more times he comes over the more times he has a chance to steal from me.

He is not a bad looking guy and the few times I have seen him recently he has been very respectful and offers to do nice things for me like mow my overgrown lawn.

My horny side, who is always in charge, tells me to give him a chance because opportunities' for getting my ass pounded come around so rarely.

Step one-put plan in motion

Next time I see Karen Im going to tell her that I want to meet Bradley and bury the hatchet.

She will be very happy about that because she really wants me and him to be friends. I'm also going to tell Karen that I want to get some meth in a couple days and then invite him over to party with me, just him alone and not his girlfriend.

I want to work things out with him and dont need any distractions, that's why she's not invited. (of course that's not the real reason she's not invited, I certainly won't get laid if she's there)

Having some meth will get us talking. Then I can find out if we have anything in common. And then we can see what happens after that.

He might decide that Im a total asshole (because I am) and not want to be friends. you never know.

Step 2- get the message to my target.

I will ask karen to relay my message to him and let me know what he says.

Now because I'm pretty a pretty smart dude, I already know for a fact that he will not turn down a chance to party with free dope.

Step 3- the party

I also know if there are 2 guys hanging out together, fucked up on meth there is a 90% chance that the subject of sex will come up.

Hopefully meth makes him super horny like it does to me. When I do meth, once I think about sex, or watch a porn I can't stop. I just get more and more horny until I stop doing meth. That's how it effects' me every time.

If it effects him the same way it does me,then my chances' of getting him to fuck me go way up.

Step 4- install guilt trip

I think this is important. I really need him to feel that he owes me for the tv and the pussy so I need to bring that subject up before the sex subject comes up. This may lead to a potential multi-fuck contract.(more on this later)

Step 5- lead conversation towards sex

The reason why is if we talk about sex, at some point Im going to ask him if he has ever had sex with another guy.

Important note-

Most straight men that have had sex with another man at some point in time will lie on this question. I will need to pay close attention to his body language and his answer to tell if he is lying. Now he was previously in jail for several years so there is a good chance that he may of had sex with a man.

I will need some luck and a little trust from him so he is comfortable telling me the truth about this.

I will freely admit to him that even though I love women the most, I have had sex with men before. The answer to this question may be critical.

Important Note.

If he says he has had sex with men before then this is a done deal.

I will be 100% sure that I can get him to fuck me, and it may go down right then and there.

If he says no, then I have to pull back and be more patient

If he is an intelligent man, he will recognize my angle and figure out my evil plan.

If he knows what I'm up to but stays quiet about it, that's a good sign.

He may say, I only fuck woman and I have no interest in fucking men. Never have, never will. If his answer resembles that then my plan is lost and I'm sunk.

Step 6- offer a multi-fuck deal to pay off debt.

If the conversation starts heading towards us having sex together Im going to offer him a deal after we fuck.

I need to see his cock, because size matters, and I need to see how good he is in bed.

If he has a tiny cock and can only last a few minutes before he cums then I would only offer like $50 per fuck to reduce what he owes. That's if he wants to make things right.

If his cock is big enough to make me holler when he goes balls deep and he has enough stamina for a solid 10 to 15 minute fuck then I will offer more like $200 per fuck. That would be 10 future fucks that I could probably count on.

A 10 fuck promise is a big deal to me and I will make sure that I get every one of them.

This would be a best case scenario.

Right now my chances of this actually happening are very low.

I will know everything I need to know after we have the meth party. (which is only 3 days away.)

Stay Tuned