The Power of Suggestion

Story Info
Greg finds prudish Linda is suggestible when sleeping.
3.7k words
4.36
73.1k
29
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
SexZee
SexZee
15 Followers

Flipping over to his side of the bed, Greg felt satisfied, but only superficially. His deepest sexual desires were still not fulfilled. While this was frustrating, he had gotten used to it. Greg and Linda had been married two years, and despite talking about bringing variety into the bedroom, it never seemed to happen.

"Mmmmmm," moaned Linda, "how was that for you, honey?

"Good as always; I'm very satisfied now," replied Greg.

Linda believed him, but she wished she could do more to please him. After many discussions about bringing more variety to their sex life, he had seemed to have given up on pressing for more out of their sex life than the missionary position two or three nights a week. Linda was shy about sex, and her body, despite Greg's sincere comments about whole wonderful she is, especially her body. This shyness was unquestionably contributing to the lack of variety in their sex life.

"Good. I'm glad," replied Linda as she gently rubbed Greg's shoulder. "I'm sorry we didn't do anything differently. I'm just so tired from how hard I am being pushed at work."

"Its fine," said Greg, even though it really was not. "I understand. Work has been pushing me lately too." She turned over and he rubbed the small of her back as the pair drifted off to sleep.

Thursday morning came too soon. Greg and Linda wearily woke up and went to work. Even though work had been busy for them both, today was a low key day for Greg. His mind began wander, towards having sex two nights a row, which is a rarity for the couple. This thought got Greg's cock hard, so he went to the restroom stall to take a couple pictures of his cock to text to Linda. He got a good one and sent it to her with the caption 'thinking of you'.

However, Linda's day was not going as well, and she was exhausted. She was not amused with the text and did not have the energy to have sex two nights in a row. She felt annoyed that Greg was pushing for sex again and didn't text him back for the remainder of the day.

That night over dinner, Greg asked, "Why didn't you respond to my text today?"

"Look, Greg, I just don't feel good and I'm tired. I couldn't deal with your wants earlier and, I definitely can't deal with them now," said Linda. Greg felt hurt and rejected, but still a little horny, but he didn't bring it up anymore.

By the time Greg and Linda were ready for bed, Greg's still high energy levels coupled with his unfulfilled sexual desires were leaving him wanting sex, but it was painfully clear Linda was not interested in sex. As she was drifting off to sleep, Greg laid in bed thinking about all of the things he wished he could do with his wife. The sexual laundry list included blow jobs, taking her doggystyle, and even dirtier things he didn't think he could ever tell her about.

Suddenly, Linda said, "Greg, is the car still in the garage?"

Slightly perplexed, Greg replied, "Yes, hun, it is." Right after he said that he realized his wife was taking in her sleep. She really only talked in her sleep when work was stressful. Greg decided to have some fun. "The car is safe, sweety, but you know what I really want?"

"Wha..." mumbled Linda.

"I want you to suck my hard cock," he told her.

"Oh, that's dirty..." she said.

"And I want you to make me cum in your mouth and swallow it," he said.

"Mmmm, you're so dirty Greg, mmbil... bah..." Linda said as she trailed off into a deep sleep.

Greg was hornier than ever, but excited that his sleeping wife said he was dirty. She had never talked that way before. He hoped she would remember this in the morning as he drifted off to sleep.

The next morning over breakfast Greg asked Linda, "Do you remember talking in your sleep last night?"

"No," replied Linda, "what did I say?"

"Oh, just something about wondering if the car was still in the garage," said Greg. He was very disappointed that she didn't remember their conversation about blowjobs and how dirty he was for talking about it.

Greg and Linda finished up breakfast and both headed to work. As the day progressed, Greg felt increasingly sexually frustrated. Among other things, he wanted his wife to take his cock and load in her lovely mouth.

Linda's day was not nearly as frustrating. She was feeling full of sexual energy. She wasn't sure why but she wanted Greg's cock as soon as they both were home.

Linda got home before Greg, and was anxiously awaiting his arrival.

Before long, Greg arrived home. When he saw Linda, he thought it looked like she was up to something. "What's going on, sweety?" asked Greg.

"Drop your pants," said Linda, in a sultry voice.

Greg was taken back. "You want me to do what?" He asked.

"I said, 'drop your pants.' Get that cock out, I have a surprise for you," demanded Linda.

Greg was shocked. Linda's demand had his cock hard within seconds. He dropped his pants and boxers. Linda's eyes widened at the sight of his cock.

She fell to her knees and began licking up and down his shaft. Linda then took the head of Greg's cock into her mouth and gently started sucking it.

"Mmmmm, this feels amazing, keep going," said Greg.

Linda stopped sucking on Greg and said, "No, I..."

"What? Why not it feels so good," interrupted Greg.

"Because I'd rather do this," Linda said as she began flicking his dick hole with the tip of her tongue and gently massaging his balls with her hands.

"Ugggnhhh," moaned Greg.

Linda continued working his cock. She started sucking the head while she stroked his shaft. She licked his dickhole while she massaged his perineum. Greg had never felt such pleasures from Linda. He loved every second of this wonderful gift. Finally, she settled on fucking the length of his cock with her mouth.

Greg was in heaven watching the Linda's head bobbing back and forth as he got the best blow job he ever received.

Linda knew she was doing a good job when she began to feel his cock pulsate. Within seconds Greg's load filled her mouth, which she gulped down as she continued to fuck him with her mouth.

Greg's body stiffened as he came and he said, "Oh damn, Linda, please stop it feels too good!"

She teased him by sucking on his cock a little more, and this made his body shake violently. She stood up and wiped the mixture of cum and salvia from the corner of her mouth and hugged Greg. As Greg hugged her back, he couldn't help but wonder if their 'conversation' last night caused a change in her sexual appetite.

Greg and Linda cooked a romantic, candlelit dinner that evening. They enjoyed each other's company immensely. They talked and joked more than they had in months.

Then Linda said, "It's time for you to repay the favor, Greg."

"What do you mean?" asked Greg. He didn't think she could have meant it was time to eat her out. She had always been squeamish about having that done to her. She had always said she wasn't comfortable enough with that part of her body to be licked there. He wasn't about to argue with her, as he followed her to the bedroom.

They embraced in a passionate kiss; rolling around on the bed and groping each other's bodies. She ended up on top of him, and gently pushed him back and stood up. Swaying her hips gently she removed her pants, followed soon after by her panties.

Linda laid down on her back next to Greg. She pulled him close and kissed him. Then she parted her legs and pulled Greg's head to her groin. "Lick me" she said, "make me cum."

Greg did as he was told. He began gently licking her pussy lips. Running his tongue up and down her luscious lips; coming so close to her slit. Greg could smell Linda becoming more and more aroused as he proceeded to lick her.

He parted her pussy lips exposing her opening and clit. His tongue began by exploring her opening; gently licking and probing it.

"Oh I've never felt anything like this," said Linda, "You're amazing!"

"It's about to get better," replied Greg as he moved his tongue to her clit, which he began gently licking. As he licked her clit, he began playing with her opening with his fingers. Running his fingers from just inside her opening and then out to her clit hood.

This got her ready to be fingered, which Greg did as he did his best to lick her clit. Soon he had three fingers in her. She began squirming more and more. Before long, she grabbed the sheets and began to groan. Her pussy convulsed around his fingers and he continued to focus sucking on her clit.

When she couldn't stand anymore, she pushed him away. "Oh Greg, that was so amazing. Just like it was amazing to take your cum in my load. I don't know what had gotten into me, but this is amazing."

Greg slid up to her and held her. "I'm not sure either, but I like it," he said with a smile. Little did Linda know Greg did have an idea of what got into her, and he was going to use it to his full advantage.

The next few nights the pair enthusiastically exploited their new found love for oral sex. However, the stresses of work were starting to overcome the new found joys of oral sex for Linda. Greg knew it was time to get his next fantasy into her mind.

He waited up until she tossed and turned a little. Finally she said, "Greg is the water off?" "Yes, yes it is, hun, but you know what is really a problem?"

After smacking her lips, she managed to sleepily say, "A problem? Oh no; what problem?"

"Well, Linda, I want to fuck you while you are on all fours," said Greg.

"Greg... but that's dirty. Why do you want to do that?" Linda asked.

"Because I want to feel your body while we are in other positions. Plus, I want to be able to stare and drool over your hot ass while I take you."

"Oh Greg, you dirty man, I can't..." Linda mumbled as she stopped talking and drifted into a deep sleep.

Greg smiled and quietly said, "I've got her now," as he drifted off to sleep.

The next morning the couple shared a quick breakfast and when they parted they gave each other a quick kiss.

"Can't wait to see you tonight," said Linda.

"I can't wait to see you either," said Greg, grabbing Linda's ass.

Linda giggled and gave Greg another quick kiss as she hurried to her car.

All morning Linda was having urges she never felt before. She wanted to show Greg her body. She wanted to really fuck him, and she knew just what she was going to do.

As the morning passed, she eventually received a text from Greg. It was his wonderful cock with his hand wrapped around it at the base. The message read, "I'm going to fuck you tonight."

Linda could instantly feel herself getting wet, and she had to let Greg know. She made her way to the restroom where she dropped her skirt. She spread her pussy lips and snapped a few pictures. She texted the best one to Greg with a message saying, "yes you are!"

Greg quickly texted back a simple ":-)".

Linda left work a little early that day so she could be sure to beat Greg home. When she arrived home she changed into sexy lingerie, closed the bedroom door and waited for Greg to get home.

When she heard the door to the house open she quickly she quickly got on all fours and pointed her rear towards the bedroom door. She heard Greg approaching, and she could hardly stand the anticipation. Finally, Greg opened the door to the bedroom and saw one of the most wrongful sights he had ever seen: his wife waiting to be fucked on all fours.

"What's gotten into you, sweety?" Greg asked with a simple on his face.

"I don't know, Greg. All I know it's all day I've been wanting to be fucked on all fours," Linda replied as she starting playing with her pussy through her lingerie.

"Wow," thought Greg, "this is amazing!" As he quickly removed his clothes and made his way over to his wonderfully, sexy wife.

He knelt next to her and began rubbing her back and sides. Greg wrapped his arms around her and began kissing her neck, as one of his hands ventured down to her pussy. He gently began rubbing her pussy as he started kissing down her back from her neck.

Once he Greg reached the small of her back he kissed and licked it while he rubbed her inner thighs and pussy lips.

"Oh, God," moaned Linda, "you've never made me feel this way before."

"You've never made me feel this way either! Are you ready, Linda?" asked Greg.

"Yes! Take me now," begged Linda.

Greg positioned himself behind Linda and slowly slipped his cock into her soaking wet pussy. He slowly pumped his cock in and out of her, and she met each thrust of his cock by slamming her hips into him.

"Play with yourself, make yourself cum, Linda. Make me cum," Greg instructed Linda as he fucked her.

She did as she was told running her hand over her pussy and occasionally brushing his cock. As Greg fucked her, he did as he promised and stared at her wonderful ass. It was at that moment he knew what he was going to have next.

After that night Greg and Linda spent the next week experimenting with different sexual positions and thoroughly enjoying each other's bodies.

However, it became clear that the stresses of work were once again overpowering their new found sex life. That night Linda went back to her worried sleep talking. "Greg, are the windows locked?"

"Yes, Linda they are, but there's another problem. Do you know what that is?"

"Mm... no, Greg, what's wrong?" She said in a sleepy, worried voice.

Greg moved his hand to the small of her back, right above her ass, and said, "You have such a hot ass, Linda. I want to do things to it."

"Mmmm... buh... but what things, Greg?" she asked.

"Well, Linda, I want to finger it and lick it," Greg said sheepishly.

"Oh, Greg, you dirty boy... you're so dirt..." she managed to say.

"That's not all, Linda; I want to fuck it, too. With my cock," he said.

"Oh, Greg, I'm not..." she mumbled as she drifted back to sleep. However, as she fell back asleep, she pushed her ass back towards Greg. Greg gently ran his fingers up and down her ass as he fell asleep. As he did that he could feel her body relax. "I think this is going to work," thought Greg.

When Linda was at work the next day she was feeling strong sexual urges. She wasn't sure what might satisfy this sexual urge, because everything she thought of just didn't seem appealing. Then, suddenly it struck her. She knew what she needed from Greg that night.

As it was getting time to leave work Greg was becoming more anxious. Was this going to work? Was he finally going to have his wife's ass? Greg wasn't sure; this was so far out from anything they had ever done. On the way home, Greg made sure to pick up some lube just in case his last suggestion worked.

Immediately when Greg walked in the door, Linda greeted him with a kiss and hug. "Oh, Greg, honey, I'm so happy to see you! I have a huge surprise for you tonight!" She exclaimed while she led him into their dining room.

She made a simple dinner of soup and salad. "Don't worry, you can have more food later, but we are starting with a light meal."

They ate their meal; having a great time. Laughing, enjoying each other's company. After a while Linda said, "Meet me upstairs in ten minutes." She left with a smile and walked away making sure to sway her hips. She knew as she walked away that Greg had his eyes glued to her.

Greg tried to relax, but he was too anxious, and kept his eyes on the clock the entire time. Once ten minutes passed, he started to get up to meet his wife, but he sat back down and decided to wait a couple more minutes in an effort to try to play it cool.

He went to their room and opened the door to find Linda naked and laying in her side propping up her head with her hand, looking sexier than ever. Greg approached her; they kissed, passionately.

After a few minutes of passionate kissing, Greg asked, "what do you want tonight?"

Linda responded by saying, "Take off your clothes and lay down. You'll see what I need shortly."

Greg did as she asked. Once he laid down, she kneeled on her knees and began playing with his cock. Rubbing it, sucking it, licking it; using all the moves they had been practicing in the last few weeks.

She stopped, got on top of him, her pussy in his face, and continued to suck his cock. Greg laid there admiring the view.

"Don't just lay there Greg, lick my pussy!" cooed Linda.

Without hesitation, Greg began licking his wife's wonderful pussy. Greg couldn't help noticing how open his wife's ass was in this position. As her licked her pussy, he inched closer to her ass, but always retreated back to her pussy and clit.

Linda could sense this hesitation. She said, "Greg, just lick my ass, please. I'm dying for you to lick me there. I don't know what it is, but all day I've wanted you to play with my ass!"

"That has got to be one of the hottest things I've ever heard you say," said Greg.

Greg didn't have to be asked twice he started by rimming the upper half of her anus. Linda had never felt anything so relaxing, and without realizing it, had stopped playing with Greg's cock. Greg didn't mind, because he was in heaven.

He worked his tongue down to the lower half of her anus; splitting the time between her anus and perineum. As good as this was, he couldn't take playing partially with her ass anymore, so he widened his tongue and gave her anus slow, deep, licks. With each lick she arched her back and moaned.

Greg then began gently probing her anus with the tip of his tongue. At the same time, he gently massaged her clit with his left hand. Linda was in heaven and stated pushing her hips back towards her lover, forcing his tongue deeper into her ass.

She was clearly enjoying this, but Greg had more in mind. He gently, and reluctantly, pushed her ass away. Squeezed some lube on his right index finger and gently slipped it into her ass.

Greg continued to rub her clit with his left hand. Linda was clearly enjoying this. She was letting out moans of pleasure while bending her head down towards her chest.

After Greg had his entire finger in her lovely ass, he asked, "Are you doing okay?"

"Better than okay. But I want more. I want you to fuck my ass, Greg."

"Are you sure, Linda? I've never seen you like this before."

"I'm sure, Greg. I can't take it anymore." With that, she got off Greg and laid down the bed on her back. She lifted up her legs and said, "Now, Greg, take me now."

Greg lubed up his cock and sat down, scooting closer to that lovely ass. He slowly penetrated her, and she was clearly ready as there was no resistance. Before long, Greg's cock filled Linda's ass. As she continued to relax, she draped her legs over Greg's shoulders.

Greg held on to her thighs as he fucked her ass. Linda laid there enjoying the sensation of fullness. Shortly, she began massaging her pussy and clit. Occasionally, she moved her hand down further to feel Greg's cock sliding back and forth at her anal opening.

"Oh Greg, fuck me harder I'm going to cum" she pleaded.

Greg fucked her harder as she started to cum. He could feel her anal opening convulse around his cock. Her eyes squeezed shut, she bit her lower lip, and her body tensed up as she grabbed the sheet with one hand and attempted to continue playing with her clit with the other. She had never cum so hard in her entire life.

Watching Linda in pure ecstasy pushed Greg over the edge. "I'm going to cum!" he exclaimed. He stated to pull out, but Linda wrapped her legs over his shoulders down his back.

"No!" Linda cried, "Don't pull out!" Linda wasn't totally sure if she wanted Greg to cum in her ass, but their sex life had become so intense over the last several weeks, and she had a deep, unknown desire to be Greg's dirty little girl. After all, somehow, he was her dirty, powerful man.

Just as she completed that thought, Greg began to cum. She felt his cock pulsate deep in her ass. Each pulse shot Greg's load deep into her ass. The warmth of his cum and twitching of his cock sent Linda over the edge one last time as she had a smaller, less powerful orgasm.

SexZee
SexZee
15 Followers
12