The Power of Suggestion

Story Info
I suggest wife pick up a guy for sex so I can watch.
2.6k words
4.41
97.5k
116
0
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
spousepeep
spousepeep
239 Followers

My wife and I were on an business trip/mini vacation at a high desert resort. A nice place with many families and business conventions. I had wrapped up a day's worth of meetings and met my wife back at our room. She had been shopping most of the day and wanted to go out. I showered, changed and we headed out.

We had a real nice dinner and several drinks and were feeling no pain. Across from the restaurant there was a very large lounge that was bustling with business men and women and the music was pumping. I noticed my wife look over there several times towards the end of our meal. I asked what she wanted to do and she deferred to me. I could tell she wanted to go out and maybe dance a little before we headed back to our room. She asked what I wanted. The drinks must have taken affect because I surprised myself by blurting out "I want you to pick up someone to have sex with and I want to watch."

I wasn't sure how she would react because she is very conservative and we had never talked about this before. She looked at me funny and said "no one will want to have sex with me, besides I am with you." I laughed and told her she's crazy and that any guy would want her. My wife is brunette with large firm breasts and shapely legs. She has a sexy European look, but not slutty.

I was intrigued with the part she said "besides I'm with you" so I told her to go into the lounge just to see what happens and I would wait and come in later and sit in a different area. Further I added, that if she was hitting it off with a guy, I would stay my distance but be close enough if she needed my help. To my surprise she said OK. She added that she wasn't going to hang out in there by herself for long and that she would find me and we could go back to the room. I smiled at her and inside was curious if she believed that or was just saying it out of nervousness.

She got up and began walking, although reluctantly, over to the lounge. She was wearing a nice skirt and low cut top and had short heals on. She looked shy and sexy and heads began to slightly turn as she entered the room. Like that, she disappeared from my view. My heart was pounding first of all because I had made the suggestion, secondly I persuaded her and third, she actually is in there. Because of her nature, I couldn't imagine her picking some guy up and actually taking him back to our room and fucking them in front of me, but I was exciting to see where this would actually go.

Moments later I got up and made my way into the lounge. I was careful to slip in discreetly and find a place to sit. All of the tables were full and most of the bar area. However, there was one at the end so I grabbed it. The spot was actually perfect because I had a view of the door, the bathrooms and the dance floor. I ordered a drink and looked around. The lounge was full of business people but the women were outnumbered by the men. As I was checking out the landscape, I caught eye of my wife sitting alone at a high top table. I was wondering how long she would wait there alone and thought she may chicken out and come find me too soon. I don't think she noticed where I was so I laid low.

All of the sudden I saw a handsome black guy walking toward her, sat down next to her and gave her a drink. They talked and drank for a bit. There were many people at the bar so I could watch them without being noticed. They were both drinking rather fast and as my wife took the last swig of her drink, the guy grabbed her hand and led her to the dance floor. They danced several fast songs and then a slow song came on. My wife started to walk back to the table and then the guy grabbed her hand and pulled her in close. I wasn't sure how she would react to this but she kept hold of his hand and began dancing slow with him. Every once in a while during the song he would shift and his crotch would brush against her leg. They danced to another slow song with no incident but I could tell she was a little flush and feeling warm from the drinks and this handsome black guy brushing his body on hers.

Over the next hour they drank several drinks and danced quite a bit. The dancing was getting more suggestive as they were feeling more comfortable with each other. Then a slow song came on and they immediately came together holding hands and held each other very close. She was melting into his arms as they began grinding on each other. They danced this way throughout the entire song. Another slow song came on and they kept going . Suddenly, their eyes met and the guy moved in for a kiss. This was the first moment of truth. Would she kiss him back or reject him? Another surprise for me as she leaned in a kissed him back. I was having a hard time sitting still because I was super turned on, my bulge was growing in my pants and I was a bit nervous and jealous that she was kissing this guy and grinding on the dance floor. My mind was racing. Could she actually go through with it? How far would she let this go?

Their kisses became more passionate and they looked like they were in a different world. This was surprising too as my wife was not one for public display of affection. However, here she was making out with a stranger right before me and in front of a crowded lounge.

Their tongues were exploring each other mouths and their hands were all over each other. As the song ended, they snapped out of their impassioned trance and walked back to their table. They sat real close to each other and the guy leaned in and whispered something in her ear. It appeared that She nodded yes and then they got up. "Oh shit" was all I could think at the moment. I shook my head and realized I had to think quick. Was she really going through with this? Was she going to leave with this guy? Would she go to our room or his? My mind was whirling as they walked out. The restaurant and lounge were connected to the hotel lobby that led to the rooms.

I got up and followed at a distance and watched as they got on the elevator. Quickly, I ran to the emergency stair case and sprinted up to our room hoping that that was where they were headed. I was out of breath and my cock ached at the thought of possibly watching my wife with another man. I got to our room ahead of them and hid in the closet. I was listening for them and trying settle my breathing. Several minutes passed,(that seemed like hours), when suddenly I heard the key in the door and the sound of it opening. I could hear them mumbling and breathing hard. The view from the closet was perfectly situated, creating a good view of the bed.

As they entered the room, they were kissing desperately and rubbing their hands all over each other. There was a low light on so i could see them clearly. My wife was hot, her face was flush and she was lost in the moment. She never saw me at the lounge and couldn't see me now. I wondered if she even knew where I was or even cared. Based on how they were going at it, I had my doubts.

Within minutes they were both completely naked. The sight was amazing and erotic. My wife was naked in front of a strange black man, getting ready to have wild sex. He was well built, muscular and had a large cock that probably measured 8 or 9 inches. It was bigger than mine in length and much thicker. The Second moment of truth had long past. She was going to fuck this guy. The way she was acting, I could tell she wanted this guys cock and wanted it bad. I had never seen her like this before. I wondered what had gotten into her. Was it the alcohol, my suggestion or both? In any case, I don't know what had gotten into her, but I knew what was going to be in her soon.

Slowing the pace a little, this tall dark and handsome man gave her a gentle kiss and lowered her onto the bed. He went to his knees and began rubbing her thighs until he reached the inner thigh area and was slightly brushing against her pubic hairs. She was lying there quivering in anticipation. He lowered his head and began kissing her thighs and running his tongue right next to her pussy. This was driving her wild evidenced by her breathing becoming more and more rapid. Without warning he shoved his long tongue into her pussy with stabbing motions as he rubbed her clit with his fingers. This sent her over the edge and she cried out "OH GOD, I'M CUMMING." He kept this up as she was wiggling and squirming and cumming hard. I was having a hard time holding back from shooting my load as she looked so sexy getting pleasured by this stranger.

As her orgasm subsided, she told the guy in a wanton, husky voice that she wanted him inside of her. He stood up leaned over her and positioned his big black cock at the entrance of her hairy pussy, slowly rubbing his thick cock-head against her pussy lips touching her clit. She began writhing and begging him to put it in. He kept teasing and occasionally parting her pussy lips a little wider all the while rubbing her clit with gentle circle motions. This made her crazy and she almost sounded mad when she demanded that he put his big cock inside of her. He chuckled and told her that she would get it when he decided it was time. This guy demonstrated his control as he slowed down and pulled away some. She immediately whispered "I'm sorry, don't take it away' please." I have never seen her like this. I was so turned on by what was happening. Her begging and submitting to him like that had me so turned on and sent volts of jealousy ripping through my body at the same time.

I watched closely as the guy pulled completely away for a moment and heard my wife sigh in disappointment. He spit on his hands and rubbed it on his cock, aimed it at my wife's pussy and began pushing against her. It was surreal watching this guys big dick slowly disappear into my wife's warm, juicy, velvety pussy. I could not believe how wet she was. As he was pushing it inside of her, she was grabbed the sides of the bed sheets with clenched fists and gasped for air. She was lost in the experience of feeling a much larger, thicker cock enter her.

After several gentle pushes, allowing her time to adjust to his size, he was all the way in. He began grunting, enjoying the feeling of being inside of her. Her body temperature is super high and her pussy gets so hot and wet. As he quicken his pace, she started tossing her head back and forth wildly, almost screaming, "FUCK ME, OH GOD OH, OH ,OH AWE OH, YOU'RE SOOO BIG, OH GOD, YOUR SPLITTING ME." He was pulling out almost all of the way then pushing fully back in, over and over and over. Their breathing was erratic and my wife was completely lost in the lustful moment of fucking a stranger with a big cock. The contrast of their skin was amazing, her white skin, his big black cock and the pink inner folds. I was mesmerized watching his huge pole disappear into her soaking wet pussy, stretching her wide open.

They were fucking like wild animals as the guy was grunting loudly. He placed his hands under her butt cheeks and pulled her up to him as he thrust aggressively down to plant his cock deep inside. She met his every thrust lifting her hips to meet his, as she cried out, "OH OH OOOAAAHH, FUCK ME, OH GOD, OH GOD UMMPH, GOD I'M CUUUMMMING." As they were fucking I could see white cream begin to appear on the guys wet pole and run down between her ass crack as he thrust in and out of her pussy. She was still screaming "OH GOD, I'M STILL CUUUMMING, OH FUCK, OH GOD."

Just as I thought they may be finishing up, the guy suddenly lifts her hips up, puts a pillow under her, as he keeps fucking her hard and then slips his thumb into her cum soaked anal passage. What stamina and staying power. The erotic intensity my wife was now displaying was incredible. She was grunting a loud guttural sound and moving wildly on the bed, yelling, "OH UUMMPH GOD OOHHHH, THAT'S SOOO GOOD, FUCK AAAHHH, OOHHH GOOOOOODDDDDD." All of the sudden she tensed up in a frozen state and I watched as the most massive orgasm you can imagine wash over her. All she could murmur was, "IM CUMMING, IM CUMMING, IM CUMMING, OH GOD, FUCK, IM CUMMING."

As this transpired, her lover announced that he was cumming too. They went on like this for several minutes. They were both out of their minds and consumed by lust in the midst of their animalistic fucking.

There I was in the closet of a hotel room, stroking my dick, squirting cum all over the place, watching my wife get her brains fucked out by a handsome black guy with a big cock, witnessing them cum in unison, as their juices squirted from their bodies and onto the sheets.

Finally, they slowed down some. He kept slowly fucking her and she kept uttering in a breathy voice that she was still cumming. They were breathing hard as he was kissing her. After 15 minutes of this, they had come to a stop. They laid there together for several minutes and talked softly. After a while, he got up got dressed, gave her a long sensual kiss and left. I was in what felt like an out of body state, unsure of what to do so I exited the closet and laid down next to her.

We were silent for a while then she whispered that that was an amazing experience and asked if I enjoyed watching? I told her I love her and enjoyed watching her be pleasured at such a deep level (no pun intended). She told me she loves me too and we kissed. I rolled over on top of her and began to sink my cock inside of her freshly fucked pussy. We had the best sex of our marriage over the next several days of our vacation. I wondered if she would ever do that again but did not ask. Maybe the power of suggestion can work again at another time.

THE END

spousepeep
spousepeep
239 Followers