The Power of Suggestion Pt. 01

Story Info
Boy uses subliminal messages to control people.
13k words
4.18
45k
47

Part 1 of the 2 part series

Updated 06/07/2023
Created 05/20/2015
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Prefix

To all my readers I want to thank you. This was one of my earlier stories called Power of Suggestion. It received poor reviews and rightly so punctuation was almost nonexistent story was right to the point no buildup. I took your constructive criticism and this is my end product. Hope you enjoy.

My editor is busy with another story of mine called Sharon's story so I have done the best I could with this one.

This is one of my shorter novels. The main characters are Jason Baxter and his next door neighbor Jessica Manson. While growing up Jessica and Jason where inseparable but come the teen years they grew apart she turned into the hottest girl at the community college and he was a skinny toothpick that still had acme problems. At 18 he was still a virgin and frustrated of not being able to get a date.

*****

Chapter 1

Jessica Manson and Jason Baxter grew up together, they played together, and were closer than boys and boy or girls and girls although they had some other friends; Jason and Jessica were each other's closest friend. Back in the early years before the internet was popular Jessica and Jason's room faced each other.

Her house and our house were built by the same contractor. Everything was the same but opposite looking at the two houses from the sidewalk. Even our bathrooms faced each other. As kids we were friends we even had those string talk phones set up between bedrooms. The ones had the tight string and two tomato soup cans, so we could talk to each other when we were supposed to be asleep.

We used to play games talking over the tin can phone and playing dare with each other. We learned what the difference was between boy and girl in those early years. I was always the geeky one as we grew I even run copper wire with speaker set up and a video lead crude but visible.

As we grew, we grew apart somehow. She turned into this beautiful swan.

While I Jason Baxter turned into a thin tooth pick, tall 6'3". Would have been great if I could have played basketball, but I couldn't hit the broad side of a barn. My interest was in sounds chemicals and such.

Jessica was 18 one month older than me. Sometimes I would catch glimpses of her through our windows when she came from the shower she was about 5'7" gorgeous blond hair that she added streaks to, and her blue eyes were so deep you could lose yourself in them, she had b cup breast and toned legs flat stomach her measurements were perfect. As far as I could see she had a lot of guys attention in school she never even acknowledged me anymore.

Many of night Jason would sit in his room just waiting for a glimpse of Jessica.

I was experimenting with experimental subliminal messages for last few years. I would put message in our TV and mom would make me my favorite dinner or where a certain dress, even go without a bra. I was getting proficient. It only took one time of looking and it was done.

I now thought I would like to try it on Jessica. Problem was how I need access to her computer but she had firewalls up. That was something I taught her and now it was kicking me in the ass.

One day it was raining hard and I was sitting in the window jerking myself and I heard a constant drip. It was the old soup can with the sting I had forgot all about it. The other wire was still there as well so I fired up my computer wired in the connection an old lp1 connector to a USB plug adaptor.

Sure enough I still had video aimed at her desk like it was years ago. I had her chair and her keyboard in plain view I set my computer not to go to sleep and screen record 24/7

Within a few days I had all her passwords and was able to remotely connect to her computer without bringing her screen to life. Jason put in subliminal message that she would masturbate in front of window with light on and could only cum if she seen Jason. He also added that this was her idea she wanted to tease Jason and it was added that she must lock her bedroom door before starting to tease. I also had it so that she came home each day and had to check all her emails as that is where I had the messages hidden.

I was in my window in the dark every night, and surprised when Jessica was masturbating fingering her pussy in front of the window. My light was off so she couldn't see me. She was going nuts trying to get off and couldn't.

Next day on my way to school she caught up with me and Brent, who was now my best friend. He knew the crush I had on Jessica, so he made an excuse and was gone.

Jessica said, "I haven't seen you the last few days usually. I see you in your room but haven't lately."

"Yea I have been busy and then just crashing."

"Oh," she said, "because I enjoy seeing you."

Jason thought to himself, "I just bet you do." Jason said, "Maybe I will look tonight if there is something to watch."

Jessica said, "What do you mean by that?"

I did not answer just changed the subject saying, "I see the football team has your fancy at school."

Jessica said, "I like to support our school team."

"Yea I have been watching they are doing well. Anyway here we are school again, see you later," and walked away.

That night I sat in the dark, sure enough Jessica was there, light on. She was dressed with her hand down between her legs or so it appeared. It was below the window ledge and I couldn't see. I knew she was masturbating but I couldn't see. She never got the hint so I didn't turn my light on she had tears rolling down her eyes she wanted to get off so bad and couldn't.

Next morning as I walked out my door Jessica was waiting. "Hi Jess, just like old times, you waiting for me," Jason said.

"You weren't in your window last night."

Jason said, "I was for a minute but nothing to watch so I went back on my computer to satisfy myself."

Jessica angry said, "What did you expect to see?"

"It looked like you were fingering yourself that would have been fun to watch."

"How dare you, Jason Baxter."

"Hey don't get mad, you wanted me to look. I went to see what you're doing; you don't want to show me fine I got better things to do." We arrived at school and of she walked off mad as a hornet.

That night Jessica was in the window her jeans pulled down showing her pussy and her fingering herself god she was hot. I turned my light on and smiled as I watched her she cum hard. After not cumming for three days the juices were running down her leg. Soon as she cum she pulled her shades down.

Next morning she was not waiting, nor did I see her except at foot ball practice. I sat in the bleachers alongside Jessica. I said, "The team looks good." She ignored me. "Jessica, don't get mad at me you wanted to show me and hey I am a guy. Your beautiful and so is your body, that which I seen of it."

"That's all you'll ever see Buster," and she stormed off.

That night her light was on but her shade was down. I turned on my computer looked at her she was sitting on her desk could see her nude hip and hear her moans but she couldn't get off. Her keyboard keys showed she had up male porn sites. It was great listening to her moan and not getting off.

The very next night she had her shades open her pants down and fingering her pussy. I watched in the dark she couldn't get off.

Next morning she was outside my door waiting for me to come out. As I walked out she started, "what the fuck have you done to me?"

"Nothing," I said, "I have done nothing to you."

"How come you weren't in the window last night?" "Why, you said you weren't showing me more, so there was nothing to watch."

Jessica whispered, "I displayed my Virginia to you."

"Yes I watched you and that beautiful body took me back to when we played as kids. We were so close back then and I truly miss those times. I don't know why you are interested in me now the last few years you made out like I didn't exist anymore."

Jessica trying to hide the real reason said, "It's my bad, for doing that we should be friends again. Maybe even play those games again could be fun."

Chapter 2

Knowing exactly what she wanted I said, "Maybe, but it's hard to bring back the past."

"Why you don't think I am cute anymore," and I could hear the anger in her voice. "No jess I think your gorgeous always have." I reached over to kiss her she pulled away.

See not the same old Jess," and I started to walk away.

She knew she couldn't let it end like this so she ran up and put her arms around my neck and kissed me, it was more platonic but it was a kiss and she said, "You took me by surprise."

I said, "I got to go may be see you tonight."

I walked off to class and Jessica felt she won that battle.

That night she was in the window legs spread showing her nice pussy. I turned my light on after a few minutes and watched then before she got off I turned my light out.

Jessica couldn't get off because I didn't watch her long enough. The next morning she was waiting as I walked out the door. Trying to keep her cool she said, "What happened last night I was showing you my pussy and your light went off?"

"Yep seen that," Jason said.

"You, you," Jessica said angrily.

"Really," Jason said, "I don't need your temper. Real simple you want me to watch, make it interesting or I got better things to do" and I walked away.

That night her shades were up, light on and she walked out with just her bra on. I turned my light on but she started fingering herself but was not taking off her bra so I turned my light off after a few minutes she undid her bra and I turned my light back on looking at this nude goddess. I cum in minutes watching her explode into orgasmic bliss.

I have been adding to the program that she would not be able to cum unless Jessica made me cum. The next night Jessica was nude in her window as Jason watched and Jessica done everything and could not cum. She sucked her nipples and licked her tits she displayed herself to me in sexy ways there was nothing. I sat and watched as she stretched her pussy lips for me and still wouldn't cum.

The next morning Jessica was waiting for me again. "What do you want of me now?"

"Jessica, I don't know what you're talking about I am watching you. That sexy body is great to look at it has sure blossomed over the years, and I see you're getting off but not getting me off."

"Oh no," Jessica said and she stomps away angry.

That night she was in her window naked and was using a dildo to fuck herself I didn't turn my light on and she could not get off.

Next morning she was outside my door and in a chipper voice like everything was right with the world I said, "Good morning Jess, I like this it's like old times," and I held out my arm for her to take it.

She took my arm not wanting to piss me off because for some reason she knew I was somehow what she needed to satisfy herself.

She said, "I was in the window last night but your light was out." I said, "Yea I was there for a minute and nothing new so I went to work on my school project."

I could hear the anger in her voice but she kept it in check and said, "Jason you know my problem somehow I just know you do. What do you think I must do to get off I can't seem to do it without you watching."

"Jess it is nice to see you again, but I am not getting off by watching it be nice if you get me off and maybe you will cum to."

"No Jason I just can't that is gross."

"You mean I am gross, I was only giving you an option feel free to do as you please. I am not forcing you to do anything as a matter of fact I don't even want you to now. You think I am so gross maybe you will have to beg to let you. Anyway were at class and I got to go." I walked away pretending to be angry at her.

That day in school I noticed her in the different classes we were in she kept looking at me and I just ignored her like she had done me for years.

I knew she had be going nuts, on the several trips she made to the washroom she come back and her makeup was a bit heavier, to hide her red face from not being able to get off.

That night she was in the window and I turned my light on for an hour and watched her fuck herself and finger herself no matter what she did she couldn't get off.

The next morning when I come out she is chopping at the bit. She said, "Your parents leave early I went for a jog at 630 and they were gone when I got up."

My parents leave at six, because they have an hour and half drive into the city making it also seven in the evening by the time they are home."

"Wow you have a lot of alone time." "I said, "Yea it makes it good to have fun if the right girl ask me nicely. I take it you are beating around the bush, so out with it."

We were just about to school and she still wouldn't ask, so I said, "I am tired of this do what needs to be done or go away." Jessica stomps away.

Next morning she knocked on my door at 6"05 am. I answered the door and Jessica barges by me and said, "What has to be done so I can get off."

"Simple you need to make me cum."

"Sit over there," Jessica says and she comes over and starts to unzip my pants.

I stop her,"Hey what about you?

What about me Jessica says?

"I want you naked if you're going to jerk me off."

"No fucking way."

"Ok bitch that is the last straw, get the fuck out and suffer, when you can't cum anymore for the rest of your fucking life."

"No please Jason," As she starts to strip and while she is stripping Jason says, "For your insolence you can give me a blow job and swallow."

Shocked she said, "I have never done that before, can't I just jerk you off?"

"Look there is the door Jess or do as I say." She lowers her sweat lips over my cock her hot mouth I thought I was going to explode right then. I reached and started feeling her tits and tweaking her nipples and then position myself so my fingers took over for hers. I felt her moan as my fingers played with her clit and then as she was received my cum I fucked her pussy with my two fingers and she had a massive orgasm. She fell to her side and I said, "Lick me clean slut."

"No way, I am not your slut."

"Listen slut you see what you need to get off, I own you, so do as I say." Jessica was beaten and she knew it so she got back up on her knees and licked me clean.

"That felt good slut now after school you will be here for more fun like when we were kids." We walked to school and she did not want to take my arm and I kept feeling her ass at every opportunity she said nothing but give me the eye which spoke volumes. In class she ignored me and the tension you could cut with a knife.

At lunch Brent said "What's up with you two." "She is upset she give me a blow job this morning." Really I mean Really, you got the hottest girl on campus to blow you?"

"Yea and she coming over this afternoon to give me another one and she is not happy about it."

"Man you're lying, no way would she be caught dead with guys like us."

"Buddy she will do whatever I tell her."

Chapter 3

"Yea right," Brent said, "Nice dream you been smoking dope."

"Don't believe me eh, maybe you want to suck my cock to." Brent said, "Yea sure buddy, not even in your dreams."

"Ok you don't believe me want to wager your right I suck you off, I am right you suck me off."

Brent waivered and said, "Jason I am not bi or gay I don't want to suck you, or have you suck me."

"Brent you're a virgin never had lips on your cock before, but I know your chicken, because you would lose."

Brent always hated being called a chicken and he said, "All right your on, it's a bet but how you going to prove it?" "Simple I will set the web cam up in the living room and leave the back door open you come in quietly and go up the back stairs and watch my computer.

Jessica and I walked home together and she was not happy when she got to my house I said, "Why don't you go home and get showed and put something sexy on, as I need a shower to."

"Really," she said, "You telling me I stink, the fucking nerve."

She stomped off and I said, "See you by four o'clock no later slut."

I ran up got my cordless cams and placed two cams in the living room and then placed a subliminal tape saying Brent you want to suck Jason cock you can't cum until you suck his beautiful cock. Once you do you will have never taste anything so good and want more.

That will fix my best friend that would have backed out on the wager. Brent came in about 3:45 and I said, "She will be here at four, we are going to dance first, then she will give me a blow job."

"I still say you're dreaming."

"We shall see cocksucker. Brent laughed, "Yea be nice to feel those hot lips on my cock." 4Pm and Jessica came in the door and she said, "Let's get this over with."

"Not so fast my sex doll let's take a look at you, mm you look real nice. That miniskirt sets your fantastic shape off nice hips flat stomach and that halter top." I pulled the drapes and said, "Slut I need to learn to dance."

Jessica said in a high disbelief voice, "You what?"

"You heard me, we are going to dance waltz first, and every time I make a mistake we lose a piece of clothing each." "You're kidding,"

I said, "Do I look like I am kidding my gorgeous slut." Just let me suck you off Jason so I can leave."

Slut go leave now see you in a couple of weeks maybe that will have your mind right."

Fear ran through Jessica and she realized she had to do whatever he wanted or she could not get off."I am sorry Jason I just was not expecting this."

"Slut I own you, from now on you do what I say, and when I say, do you understand?" She said nothing and I through her purse, "Leave slut and I will see you in two weeks maybe. I may have found someone else to spend my time with, and then forever you can be like this."

Jessica fell to her knees, "No Jason I beg you, don't do this to me, I will do as you say," as she hugged my legs then kissed my feet. We got up and started dancing and in no time we were naked dancing my hard cock bouncing and her tits bouncing with her nipples a good inch rise from her chest. On some dirty dancing songs she ground into me my cock in her ass crack or between her legs massaging her pussy lips.

She was actually smiling and enjoying herself as we danced, then a slow waltz unchained melody and we danced and her face was into my shoulder. She looked up and we stared into each other's eyes with our first serious kiss, as we kissed I massaged her tits and tweaked her nipples causing a moan.

She broke the kiss and we sunk to the floor, and she mounted her pussy over my face. I started to lick her as she licked my shaft and sucked my balls, and then she licked her tongue up my shaft and licked my spongy knob.

I in the meantime was licking her clit and her juices were flowing, and I started to fuck her with my fingers. I cum in her mouth as she screamed muffled of course as she came and I kept licking her clit and had my arm wrapped around her not letting her get off.

I continued to fuck her with my fingers she exploded again while she was sucking my balls. She rolled off and spun around we kissed, her tasting her juices and me my cum. After we broke she said, "God that was intense and fantastic."

"See my gorgeous slut we still can have fun, all these years later and you are mine now."I was laying on the floor when she stood up I said, "Slut stay where you are,"

She stopped looked down on me and said, "What now Jason."

I am just admiring the most perfect view in the world, and want it etched into this brain to remember it always." She turned red and said, "Oh Jason you're such a, I don't know, but you are one."

"Hey I enjoy beautiful sites and seeing your red pussy and those nice tits and the facial features are an absolute perfect package, I am glad I own it now."

"Jason I like you an awful lot but you don't own me."

I said, "I don't eh slut, want to wait two weeks then you come back and say what I don't own?" She turned showing me that perfect ass and she said, "You know I can't go without you."