The Power of Three

Story Info
A plan goes awry, but only for the husband.
4.9k words
2.99
70.8k
43
30
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

I guess, looking back, I could have swallowed my pride on 26th October 2015 - when this whole thing kicked off, and insisted that Susannah's interpretation of what I'd suggested was off limits. But it felt cheap to do that when I had just finally worked up the courage (after months of false starts) to ask her if she would consent to a threesome. She'd looked shocked for a few seconds, and I honestly thought my beautiful wife of just four years - and the pride of my life, was going to slap my face and walk out on me then and there. But she thought for a minute and I allowed myself to think maybe she was considering it. Then came the words that showed me things were never going to be the same.

"Ooooo-kay, honey. But on one condition."

"Sure, anything you say, darling. What is it?" I said (my imagination entertaining thoughts of fucking Susannah and that cute receptionist at the office who'd been flirting with me ever since she'd joined a month ago).

Susannah looked me directly in the eye. "I get to choose him," she said.

There. Bang! Dreams blown. In an instant!

But I found it impossible back out. For a start, Susannah quickly grew wildly keen on the idea, and if I'm honest, our sex during the three or so weeks it took for us to find Steve (the guy who became the third wheel in our eventual threesome) was dynamite. Susannah was always a little wild but this was off the scale. She'd use vulgar language and beg me (in a voice loud enough to leave the neighbors in no doubt as to what was going on in our little part of suburban Scottsdale) to fuck her harder and "PUSH!" and "GRIND THAT DELICIOUS COCK DEEP INTO ME!" and "OH GOD I'M CUMMING!!!!" All the while thrashing around on the bed and exciting me into ever more daring feats of sexual expertise.

Susannah later told me it was the thought of being fucked by two men that really got her juices flowing. It wasn't the permutation I had imagined when I first suggested a threesome, but I was stuck with it. So that's where Steve came in.

I'm Brad. You don't need to know too much about me. I'm 34. I work in marketing at a mid-sized tech company with branches all over the southwest. We're doing well - and expanding internationally, which is relevant to this story in a way. Susannah's six years younger than me and we've been married four years. No kids yet. We wanted to save money first and maybe see whether we both liked Scottsdale since I'm from Fort Worth originally and Susannah's from St Paul. We're alike in some ways and not in others. We both like live ball games and dislike watching it on TV. But she's a diehard Twins fan and I'm a Rangers man through and through. She's a health nut and I like a beer, but we both love coffee. She was for Hillary and I'm Trump to the bone - but she doesn't mind if fuck her once in a while wearing my MAGA hat. I guess you could say we're a case of opposites attract in many respects. But she's my gal and I love her.

Steve was the obvious choice for the threesome in that he was young and fit - and Susannah had fancied him ever since first seeing him at a company barbecue at Squaw Peak in the early summer. More to the point he was a Brit and would be going home in a few months, so there wouldn't be anyone around town who could leer at me with that "I fucked your wife" look that I guess ate away at me whenever I thought of what I'd gotten myself into.

We set a date to spring it on Steve during a dinner that I arranged on the pretext of having several members of the marketing team over to discuss the upcoming trip to Hawaii where we were pitching at a major (for us) international tech fair. In reality, Steve was the only one coming. We'd have dinner, get a few drinks inside us and give Susannah the seeing to that she so clearly desired.

From that point of view It went off smoothly. Susannah made dinner and wore a see-through silk blouse, red lacy bra and matching panties and a skirt so short it must have been obvious to Steve from the get go what the evening was all about. She seduced him all through dinner, stroking his calf with her shoeless feet and winking at him over her wineglass. When, after dessert, I excused myself for five minutes to get a new bottle of wine from the cellar (a pre-arranged signal) I came back to find her sitting on his lap still at the table giving him a deep open mouthed kiss and his hand stroking her panties under her skirt.

He stood up at my entrance and seemed ready to flee but when all I did was smile and pour myself a glass he visibly relaxed. Susannah took his hand and led him to the couch and I undressed her - taking off her blouse and bra while he continued to stroke her pussy through her panties, and then stripping her completely naked for him.

Susannah had planned how she wanted this to go. I was to kiss her on the mouth while he warmed her up below with a good tonguing. Then I would enter her while she took his dick in her mouth. At some point we would change places. She was on the pill and I had hacked into the HR files to see Steve's medical records so we knew he was clean, so that meant she would let him cum inside her if all went to plan.

I guess you could say Susannah had a good night. Steve lapped at her pussy like a thirsty dog while I kissed her mouth hungrily. Pretty soon she was groaning softly to herself and I could see she wanted to swap places and kiss Steve. I moved down but I didn't want to put my lips near where I could still see his saliva all over her now visibly throbbing pussy so I just sat back and watched while Steve and Susannah made out.

Before too long she took his stiff cock in her hand and starting jerking him. He moved deftly between her legs and positioned himself so his glans was probing her wet pussy lips. I got into position too beside her head and she took my cock into her mouth at the same time Steve pushed himself into her. The next three minutes were incredible. I watched my wife being fucked while she sucked me off. It was horrible and fascinating and amazing all at once. I came first. She drank it all down and then she came - and while she was cumming Steve made a moaning sound and started emptying himself into her glistening pussy.

I don't remember too much more of the night because apparently I fell asleep shortly after that. I woke up in our bed but neither Steve nor Susannah were there. I got up, walked groggily into the lounge (it had been mostly me drinking last night's three bottle of wine and I was now paying for it) and found them asleep in each other's arms on the rug by the fireplace. I made coffee and as I did so, I saw Susannah wake up and disappear to the bathroom. Steve slept on and Susannah came to sit down next to me. I pushed a cup of coffee her way and she took it gratefully. We looked at each other and we knew we'd crossed a line - and that neither of us was sorry we had done so.

"Can we do this again?" Susannah eventually asked me.

"With Steve?"

"Yes".

"Sure. If it makes you happy".

* * * A few weeks later Susannah and I were in bed. It was just the two of us. I had had a couple things on my mind and I'd asked her a question I knew she'd been expecting since we started sharing her.

"Oh honey, don't torture yourself," she said. "It's really not important what I'm thinking about when we're together in that way."

"No, but I'd really like to know," I persisted. She sighed.

"Really? Do we have to do this?"

"Indulge me."

"OK, well just now while you were thrusting away I guess the main thought in my mind was should I just pick up a box of Tide at Harris' in the mall or is it worth driving out to Walmart and taking advantage of their current 2 for 1 offer."

"What? That's what you were thinking of while we were fucking?" I said. I was incredulous.

"Well, you asked me, honey. Look don't feel so bad. It's not that I don't enjoy it. It's just ... well, you know ALL couples go through bad patches in their sex lives once in a while. Maybe this just isn't doing it for me at the moment."

"Well what about when you're fucking Steve?" I asked. I don't know why I asked that. I guess I just needed to feel even more crushed.

Her face lit up and she suddenly seemed a million miles away.

"Oh my god, that's different." she said, a beatific smile stealing across her lovely mouth. "When he's inside me there no room for thoughts. I just disappear into another world."

"He's no bigger than me!" I started to protest.

"Oh you silly," she said, mock hitting me. "It's never size. Why do you men always get so fixated on size? You must hear it's not important a million times in a lifetime. Why don't you ever believe it? Steve's the same size as you - well, maybe a little thicker, but certainly no longer. It's just he knows how to handle me. When he penetrates me I feel this gush of anticipation. I know I won't be able to control my body. It will disobey every command I give it. He'll take me to the brink of an orgasm in minutes and hold me there until the exact moment he wants me to cum. And then, he'll keep me cumming. I don't know how he does it, and part of me doesn't even care. But I go into a dream world when he's inside me. I just can't stop my pussy cumming. It's incredible, unreal and even a little scary. But it's also narcotic to the nth degree. I can't resist him."

"My face must have betrayed my feelings but there was no let up. She was on a roll.

"The other thing about him is the sheer volume of ejaculate he seems to be able to produce. He literally gushes into me. He spurts ten or twelve times each time he cums inside me. It drools out of me when he withdraws! And ten minutes after he's cum he's ready to go again - with seemingly no reduction in volume! I don't know how he does it. The last two times we've done this I literally didn't eat a thing for dinner because I was so full from drinking his cum all afternoon!

It was that comment that made me nervous. I knew Steve had been leaving work early, and I knew he'd been coming over to start with Susannah a little while before I joined them, but it seemed now as if he was taking things too far.

How little I knew. But a forthcoming business trip was to reveal just a bit more to me than I was expecting.

For at least a year and a half our head office had been prevaricating on a partial move to Bermuda. The tax savings would make the move pay for itself inside two years but there had been a controversy about it following a board meeting just before Christmas the year before the proposed summer move was to take place, and the whole thing had been put on the back burner amid claims that the move was unpatriotic (meaning it would be hard for us marketing people to sell publicly) and that the relocation costs had been massively underestimated.

Following our discovery at the Hawaii conference that we were actually one of the very few tech companies that had not yet taken advantage of the tax breaks possible when you have an overseas office, the plan was firmly back on the agenda, with a small building in the Hamilton docks area located as a possible nominal headquarters for the new offshore part of the organisation, and a couple of meetings with Bermudan government ministers set up for the Thanksgiving period (which is not a holiday over there apparently). The board were looking for a representative from the advancement department to fly out there with the board chair and smooth some palms. Steve, with his effortless charm and his experience of relocation in his previous London firm, was an obvious choice as that representative but there was a problem. The board chair was going on the trip with his wife. In truth, his role would basically be nothing more than pose for a few photos, shake the right hands and maybe make one or two speeches at official lunches with the local Chamber of Commerce, but he was planning to make a mini holiday out of the trip and wanted whoever represented the operational side of the firm to do the same - with his own wife making up a formal party of four. Steve was unmarried but it turned out that, understanding the board's very conservative nature, he had lied during his interview and had claimed to have a wife who was American and who was at that time temporarily travelling in Australia with a charitable institution. Honestly, the bullshit this guy was capable of spouting off with a completely straight face was impressive. I had long ago decided there was no way we were ever playing poker with Steve; he was a born liar. Anyway, the long and short of it was unless Steve could locate a partner to take to pretend to be his wife pretty damn quick, he couldn't go - and what was more serious, his little lie would be in danger of being exposed as the board chair was assuming Steve's "wife" was back from her travels by now (Steve had been with us nearly a year at this stage) and he was looking forward to meeting her on this trip he expected Steve to "volunteer" for.

Steve had asked Susannah whether she would be his "trip wife" before he even mentioned it to me. In a way I can see this kinda made sense. Susannah had the right look, and the board chair had never met her, but what got me more than a little pissed was not only had Susannah said yes without even asking me, but that Steve and she had made a shopping date together to go out and buy her a trip wardrobe!

The day I found out about Steve's "request" the whole thing was done and dusted. Susannah had dug out her passport, pulled a suitcase out from under the bed, and I got home to find our marital bed was covered with bags from Loft, J Crew, Zara and Victoria's Secret containing Susannah's newly purchased clothes. Steve had bought her outfits to wear for every one of the five days they'd be away. I found Susannah sitting on the bed in her underwear painting her toenails and with a magnificent Bermudan beachside hotel homepage on the laptop. Presumably, that's where she'd be spending five days pretending to be Steve's wife while I sat at home in Scottsdale over Thanksgiving. She had her iPhone tucked under her chin and was on the line to Sugar Me Wax making an appointment for a Brazilian bikini wax the day before she and Steve were due to fly. Clearly Steve was being rewarded for his generosity in buying her all these clothes. He'd often mentioned to me how much he appreciated American women's (including Susannah's) penchant for shaving their pussies. Apparently, they're a little hairier back home.

Susannah noticed my sulky mood over the next few days, and at first she tried to make it up to me by giving me some serious sexual attention, but I guess I overplayed the role and by the time the trip was only two weeks away, she had started to resent my attitude. In her mind I was spoiling her fun by objecting to her getting away to a five star beach resort. Pretending to be Steve's wife for a week or so was no big deal considering I had already watched her fuck him on a number of occasions. She complained that I was "being such a toad about it" and so on and so forth. For the last five days before the trip I slept in the spare room and we were pretty sparse with the conversation while we were both at home. It did at least help that Steve was away in LA for that last week dealing with a client. He'd be getting back the night before the flight to Bermuda, so for him it would be a quick stop off at home to grab a few hours' sleep, a shower and a shave before hitting the airport again. I did hear her on the phone to him a few times during those nights as the spare room bed was right up against the wall next to our bedroom where she was sleeping. There's an hour's time difference between Scottsdale and LA so around 1 AM I'd hear her calling him and they'd chat for an hour or so. Couple of times she went to the bathroom halfway through the call and took the phone with her. One of those times she was in there for an hour!

The day of the flight I watched through the slightly open bedroom door as Susannah got dressed for her trip. She pulled a long satin chemise from a box labelled Boux Avenue. It looked expensive and it shimmered as she threw it on. It slide down her body and hung there glistening like a second skin. She looked at herself in the mirror. I was briefly reflected there but I darted back so she wouldn't see me peeping at her. She seemed to take a long critical look at herself and then she took it off again very carefully, removed her bra and panties and put the chemise on again. Seemingly satisfied with the look she then put in her earrings, fetched her diamond engagement ring from her jewelry box (she normally only wore her gold wedding band) and grabbed her best handbag, into which she threw the bra and panties. I disappeared back into the spare room before she made it to the door and pretended to be just coming out as she passed me in the hall.

"OK, that's my cab, honey," she said. "I'll see you on Monday evening. Try not to miss me too much."

"You look great, babe." I said. I went to kiss her on the lips but she offered me her cheek instead.

"Uh, uh. Don't you smudge my lipstick! Remember, I'm Steve's wife for the next five days. Wouldn't want to make him jealous now, would we?"

She walked downstairs letting me see the shape of her panty-less ass beneath a twentieth of an inch of red satin. In the hallway she slipped on some new shoes. Two inch heels, red to match her dress. The box was marked Manolo Blahnik. Later that morning I googled the shoes it had contained and that my wife was now wearing on her flight to Bermuda. They cost eight hundred fucking dollars! At this point though all I knew was she was looking gorgeous and that she was going to be pretending to be Steve's wife for the next five days. She knew she looked hot. At the door she turned and saw me watching her from the top of the stairs. She smiled and blew me a kiss. Then she said

"Honey, let's make this something we don't spoil, huh? We'll have lots of 'us time' when I get back. Promise."

And with that she was gone.

Fourteen hours later, and back home after a heavy day - and a couple too many beers on my sofa watching a rerun of a Cowboys game, I clicked open the Skype call. I saw Steve's face staring at me. He was holding his phone too close to his face and when he realised I was there he moved it away so I could see him as he talked.

"Hi Brad. Thanks for picking up. I wanted to let you know they're shelving their objections to 4.2 until after the fiscal quarter is done. I sense we're going to persuade them to trust us, but no one there today had the balls to make a decision. It's all good, and I'm moving forward this afternoon on the assumption that we'll have all of section 4 and 5 in the bag by the next board meeting. Let me know if you want to revisit the terms in Part A".

"No, that's all good". I said. This was all to do with the property contract. I was pleased that he seemed to have made so much progress in what we had all feared might be a difficult meeting. "How's Susannah, by the way?"

"Oh, she's right here", Steve replied. And he tipped the phone so I could see her. She was kneeling between his legs and had her hand wrapped around his dick which she was sucking and licking with evident relish. While he was still wearing his business suit (even his tie was perfectly tied, damn him) she was also completely naked. The whole time Steve and I had been speaking from his hotel room my wife had been kneeling down between his knees sucking his dick. I had wondered what the grunting noises were, but I had assumed it was the sound of a bad Skype connection.

Steve's hand moved into view and he stroked the top and back of Susannah's head before suddenly scrunching her hair hard and working her vigorously back and forth all the while moaning "Oh yeah, bitch. You like my dick don't cha?"

I followed this scene from two thousand miles away - aghast yet somehow hypnotised by the sight of my beautiful wife naked and slurping this limey's stiff cock as he built himself up to shoot his load.

12