The Power of Three Cunts

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
sexygirl76
sexygirl76
1,528 Followers

At the moment Piper went looking for Leo, Leo was busy shoving his hard cock down Phoebe's throat. "Oh yeah Pheebs, suck that hard cock." He growled pummeling his hips back and forth as she sucked on him.

"Mmmmmm..." Phoebe moaned working her hand between her legs as she sucked greedily at Leo's cock. She whipped her tongue over the tender flesh as she bobbed her head back and forth, taking him deep in her mouth. She breathed heavily through her nose as he slipped down her throat and she massaged him with her throat muscles making him cry out with pleasure as precum slithered out of his cock.

"Oh fuck yes." He growled fucking her face as he wrapped his hands in her hair and held her tight against him. "Fuck, suck that cock. I'm gonna cum." He pressed forward hard with his hips, burying his cock down her throat once more as he let go. Phoebe felt his cum sliding down her throat and moaned hotly around his cock as she went flying over the edge.

"You taste yummy Leo." Phoebe said with a grin as she pulled her soaked fingers out of her cunt and shoved them in her mouth.

"Thanks, you're a great little cocksucker." He stroked her cheek as he stood there panting. "I better get dressed before Piper comes looking for me." He ran over and started pulling on his clothes.

Phoebe started to say something then they heard Piper calling out for Leo in the hallway. "Quick get dressed Pheebs." He said suddenly panicky.

Phoebe quickly pulled on her clothes as there was a knock at the door. Leo made sure they were both presentable then opened the door. "Piper, there you are." He said with a guilty grin.

She looked at Leo then over to Phoebe who was sitting Indian style on the bed. "What's going on?" She asked looking from one to the other.

"We were just talking." Phoebe said pulling herself to her feet. "Leo needed a shoulder to cry on when he walked in on you and your friend."

Piper turned red as she thought about how hard the demon had made her cum. "Yeah well he was a demon, I was just vanquishing him."

"Didn't take them long to find us." Phoebe said walking out the door. "I think I'm gonna go see what Prue is up to." She quickly headed towards the attic stairs leaving Piper and Leo standing in her open doorway.

Chapter 3

Phoebe walked into the attic and looked around. Prue was sitting in an overstuffed chair leaning over a table, with a crystal swinging on a rope in her hand. "Having fun?" Phoebe asked walking over to her.

Prue looked up and let the crystal fall to the map. "Not really. Apparently there is a lot of evil in San Francisco."

Phoebe chuckled. "Yeah tell me about it. Piper vanquished one in our kitchen."

Prue looked at her. "Piper vanquished a demon?"

Phoebe nodded. "Yeah and Leo was definitely not happy about it." She thought about how he had tongue fucked her to multiple orgasms and her pussy sang.

Prue sat back in the chair and rubbed her forehead. "I can imagine. I know Andy would be furious if he walked in and found me fucking some other guy."

Phoebe sat down in the chair next to her and pulled her legs up until her knees were pressing against her chest. "I think this is going to be fun."

Prue looked at her, "fun? Vanquishing evil is going to be fun?"

Phoebe just grinned. "Oh yeah, think of all the hot sex we are gonna get."

Prue just shook her head and leaned back in the chair. "I gotta go get ready for work. I'll be home late; Andy is taking me to the movies tonight." She stood up and walked over and gave Phoebe a kiss on the forehead. "Behave yourself."

Phoebe just grinned as Prue left the attic. "Me behave, never."

Phoebe picked up the crystal and started spinning it over the map again. She was hot as hell and wanted a hot demon to attack so she could really have some fun.

She smiled as the crystal suddenly stopped. She looked at the position of the crystal then left the attic grabbing her car keys as she headed out of the house. It was time to go save an innocent.

Phoebe parked her car at the corner of Park and Ankeny and looked around. This is where the crystal had stopped, so there had to be a demon around here somewhere. She climbed out of the car and looked around. There were loads of stores and people walking up and down the busy street. She had no idea where her demon might be when she suddenly heard a scream.

She ran towards the scream and headed down an alley. A woman was pressed up against the wall with a man in front of her holding her to the wall while his hand worked under her dress. "No, leave me alone." The woman screamed as the man growled.

"Hey let her go." Phoebe cried running towards the couple.

The man turned towards Phoebe and bared his teeth. He looked like he was about in his mid 40's with dark brown hair that stopped just at the nape of his neck. His medium build was covered with a tight pair of jeans and a t-shirt that said rot in hell. Phoebe pulled her shirt up showing the man her breasts as she continued towards them. "Let her go and you can have me." She said breathlessly.

The man pulled his hand out from under the woman's dress and pushed her away until she landed on her butt on the ground. "Run, get out of here." Phoebe told her as she continued walking towards the demon.

The woman pulled herself to her feet and took off running towards the entrance to the alley. She looked back once at Phoebe then turned the corner and was gone. "You want me demon?" Phoebe asked moving towards him slowly as she pulled her shirt over her head and just held it loosely in her hand.

The demon growled showing a mouth full of razor sharp teeth. Phoebe kept walking until she was about a foot away from him then dropped her shirt to the ground. "I'm right here, come get me."

The demon walked up to her and wrapped his arms around her waist. He lifted her against him as he moved over towards the wall and set her back on her feet with her back against the wall. He lowered his head and started gnawing on her breasts as he worked at her jeans pulling them open and slipping his hand inside.

"Hmmmm, oh yeah." Phoebe purred as he wrapped his tongue around her nipple and forced his hand deep in her pants until he was able to spread her pussylips open and brush his finger over her clit. Phoebe grasped his head and held him tight against her as she pressed forward with her hips. "Oh yeah, touch me." She purred.

He pulled his hand out of her pants and pushed her pants down until they were wrapped around her knees. Then he pushed his hand back between her legs and slid two fingers deep inside her as he worked at her clit with his thumb. He bit down on her nipple and Phoebe cried out as pleasure coursed through her body. "Fuck, ugh, oh yeah."

The demon chewed on her nipple as he furiously sawed his fingers in and out of her tight hole. He moaned hotly against her breast and felt his cock lengthen in his pants. He wanted her right now but he wanted to taste her nectar first. He dropped to his knees before her and drove his face into her pussy licking and sucking at each piece of flesh he could find. When he slipped his tongue against her clit, Phoebe cried out and started panting heavily as she felt her orgasm rising fast and hard over her. "Ugh, oh fuck yes, tongue my pussy. Make me cum on that hot tongue."

He drove his tongue seductively over her clit as he sawed his fingers inside her. When he slid a third finger in beside the other two and started driving it hard in and out, Phoebe went crazy. "Fuck, I'm gonna cum." She cried grabbing his head and holding him tight against her as she humped her pussy tighter against his face. "Make me cum."

He locked his lips around her clit and sucked hard at it as he drove his fingers vehemently inside her. He forced his fingers deep inside her making her whimper and moan with need. "Fuck yes, I'm cummminnnnngggg..." She squealed pressing her pussy tighter against his face.

He continued fingering her through her orgasm, feeling her juices coating his hand and running down his wrist. His cock was throbbing in his pants and he knew he had to get inside her. He pulled his face away and stood up growling at her as he worked feverishly at his pants. Phoebe just stood there watching him through half closed eyes as she tried to catch her breath. When she saw his cock she gasped. He had to be at least 10 inches long and 3 inches thick.

He grabbed her around the waist and turned her until she was facing the wall. He pulled her ass back until it was sticking out then moved in behind her and lined his cock up at the entrance ot her pussy. "Oh yeah, fuck me." She squealed when she felt him pressing against her.

He forced his hips forward burying half his cock inside her on the first lunge. Phoebe gasped as she felt like he had just shoved a log up her cunt. She tightened her pussy muscles around him trying to get used to the huge meat shoved inside her but he was in a hurry to pound her and slammed his hips forward again burying the rest of him inside her. Phoebe cried out in surprise as he started pounding her with long, fast strokes, driving deep into her waiting well as he speared her over and over with his meat.

"Ugh, oh fuck you're huge." Phoebe panted clawing at the wall as he drove hard and fast inside her tight hole. She tried pushing back against him but he just growled and held her hips as he continued to drive forcefully inside her.

The demon fucked her ruthlessly, holding tight to her hips so she could get away as he searched for release. He could feel her pussy tightening and loosening around his thrusting cock and he moaned hotly as he leaned forward and bit at her shoulder with his teeth. "Aghhhhhh..." Phoebe cried as pain shot through her body. She looked down at her shoulder and saw blood trickling down her back from the bite. "Ugh, fuck me, I'm gonna cum..." She cried suddenly as she felt her orgasm starting to wash over her. She slammed her hips backwards, driving him further inside her as she suddenly went flying over the edge into ecstasy. "Fuck I'm cummminnnnngggg...." She cried as her pussy tightened around his cock almost in a death grip.

He howled as he felt her pussy tighten around him. He slammed his hips forward once more and emptied himself inside her as he howled in pleasure. Suddenly he cried out in pain as he was suddenly engulfed in flames. He let out one more loud howl then disappeared into ash.

Phoebe turned so her back was to the wall and looked down at the pile of ash at her feet. She checked the cut on her shoulder, but decided it wasn't that deep. She would put some disinfectant cream on it when she got home. She quickly pulled on her clothes then went to retrieve her car, suddenly thankful she was a witch.

While Phoebe was busy vanquishing a demon, Prue was busy getting her own rocks off. She was lying back on her desk at Buckland's auction house with her boss Rex's face buried between her legs. "Oh Rex, yeah eat me." Prue purred lifting her pussy against his face.

When Prue had gotten to work, Rex came in and said they needed to talk. Prue had been waiting for him to chastise her for something, she had no idea what but knowing her boss lord only knew what she had done to get his ire. She had sat behind her desk and waited for him to start talking. "I want your body." He had said looking at her seriously.

"You what?" She asked feeling her pussy starting to leak.

He leaned over the desk until he was right in front of her face. "I can't hide it anymore, I want your body. You are so hot you make my cock get hard anytime you walk by."

Prue felt her pussy heating up at his words. "Rex, you are my boss. You shouldn't be talking to me like this." She said staring into his eyes.

He reached a hand out and brushed his hand against her breast. "Come on Prue, don't make me beg."

Prue moaned as electricity shot through her body at his touch. "R...Rex, we... we can't." She protested weakly even as her body fought to life.

He ran his hand over her breast again and grabbed her nipple through her shirt. "Come on Prue, no one will know."

Prue looked over his shoulder at the closed door. No one would know, it wasn't like Andy was going to show up in the next five minutes. She looked at the clock, it was a little after 11. Andy wasn't due until 6. She glanced back at Rex as he continued to pull on her nipple through her shirt. She felt shocks of electricity shooting through her body and her pussy was so soaked her underwear had a huge wet stain on it. "O...okay." She stood up as he pulled back with a smile on his face.

Prue moved around her desk and lifted her skirt, then pulled her panties down her legs until she was able to step out of them. "W...where do you want to do this?" She stammered feeling her pussy leaking even more.

Rex looked around the office. It was your standard office with a desk and filing cabinets in the corner. There was no couch or anything like that. Rex walked forward and captured her lips with his as he wrapped his arms around her waist and lifted her body against his. Prue moaned against his mouth as she wrapped her arms up around his neck and kissed him back. When his tongue pressed against her lips, she slowly opened them then moaned hotter when his tongue swept into her mouth.

Rex held her tight against him as he walked towards her desk, Prue felt her desk touch her back and moaned as he lifted her a bit higher then set her down on the edge of the desk. "Pull your legs up." Rex moaned hotly pulling his lips away from hers.

Prue pushed herself back a bit on the desk, then pulled her legs up until her feet were resting against the edge of the desk. She spread her legs wide then put her arms behind her and rested back against them. She looked at him through half closed eyes. "Now what?" She asked huskily.

Rex pushed her skirt up until it was bunched around her waist and her pussy was open to his gaze. He slid a finger down over her pussy lips and Prue purred with pleasure. "Oh yeah, that feels good."

He reached down with his other hand and spread her pussy lips open, gazing at the prize she had hidden for him. "You look good enough to eat." He said huskily as he teased his finger against her clit a couple of times. Prue moaned as she closed her eyes and threw her head back. "Oh yeah, touch me, eat me." She begged softly.

Rex dropped to his knees before her and dove between her legs. He licked at every piece of flesh he could find. He flicked his tongue a couple of times against her clit and heard her whimper with need. "Fuck, oh yes, eat me." She begged lifting her pussy against his mouth. He flicked his tongue repeatedly against her clit as he slid three fingers inside her and started slowly sawing them in and out. Prue went crazy and let her arms fall as she lay back on the desk with her head hanging off the edge. "Oh god yes, eat me." She begged hotly pressing her pussy tighter against his face.

Rex lapped at her clit, feeling it leaving its hood as he sawed his fingers deep inside her, slowly at first then faster as she lay there panting. "Eat meeeeeeeeee..." She begged pushing up with her hips and trying to drive his face closer to her smoldering cunt.

Rex flicked his tongue against her clit a few more times as she humped wildly against him then he wrapped his lips around the small nub and started sucking hard on it as his fingers flew inside her soaked hole. "Ugh, oh god yesssssssssssssss... I'm cummmmmmiiinnnnggg...." Prue cried slamming her pussy tight against his face as she coated his fingers in her juices. Rex lowered his mouth down until he was able to lock his lips around her hot hole. He drove his tongue furiously inside her gobbling up all the juices she had pouring out of her as he pulled at her clit with his fingers.

"Oh fuck, don't stop, I'm going to cum again." Prue panted heavily as she wrapped her legs around his head and humped her body forcefully against his face. Rex worked his tongue inside her like a small cock, drilling it powerfully in and out as he pulled and twisted her clit with his fingers. He could feel his cock throbbing against his pants but ignored it. He was more interested in bringing her off with his mouth once more.

Prue was so lost in the pleasure coursing through her body; she never heard the office door open. Hannah Webster, one of the top specialists as Bucklands stood there with her mouth open as she watched Rex with his face buried between Prue's spread legs. At 35, Hannah had a pretty nice sex life with her boyfriend Tommy, but she also loved to feel a woman tonguing her hot cunt.

Moving quietly into the office, she stripped out of her pants and moved around the desk until she was standing over Prue's face. Prue looked up at her in surprise then gasped as Hannah grabbed her head and lifted her until Prue had her face buried in her pussy. "Eat me Prue." The older woman growled holding tight to Prue's head.

Prue inhaled Hannah's cunt and lifted her eyes to look at the woman holding tight to her head. She knew if she didn't lick Hannah's cunt the woman would let her go. She pressed her pussy tighter against Rex's face as she darted out her tongue and licked at Hanna's clit. "Oh yeah, that's it suck that pussy." Hannah purred holding her tight against her as she lowered her pussy tighter against Prue's face.

Prue squealed as she coated Rex's face once more as she came then went to town on Hannah's cunt. She licked furiously at the older woman's clit, flicking it hard and fast with her tongue as she brought her hand up and slammed three fingers inside her slit forcing them in and out. "Oh god yes." Hannah moaned hotly pressing tighter against Prue's face as she held tight to the younger woman's hair, holding her against her hot cunt.

Hannah looked at Rex as he stood up and quickly undid his pants. He pulled his 8 inch cock out and lined it up against Prue's hot hole. Prue moaned hotly against Hannah's cunt as she felt Rex sliding into her. "Mmmmmmpppphhhhh..." She moaned against Hannah's cunt as she felt Rex bottom out in her tight hole.

Hannah held tight to Prue's hair as she started riding the other woman's face. She could feel her orgasm rising fast and knew it wouldn't be long before she coated Prue's face with her juices. Prue licked furiously at her clit as she slammed her fingers deep inside her while she moaned hotly as she felt Rex pounding hard and fast inside her own cunt. She felt him bottom out then pull back only to bottom out once more. She lifted her hips against his powerful thrusts as she felt her own orgasm rising fast and hard.

"Oh god, such a hot, tight pussy." Rex growled slamming hard and deep inside Prue, with powerful, fast strokes. He looked down at where they were connected and watched his cock slicing deep inside her. He could hear Prue's moans as she ate out Hannah's hot cunt and that drove Rex to new heights. He was so hot his balls were boiling and he knew it wouldn't be long before he was filling Prue's hot snatch with all his cum. "Eat that hot pussy." He growled fucking her harder and faster as he leaned down and took one Prue's nipples between his lips and started sucking greedily on it.

"MMMMMMMMMMMMMPPPPPPPPPPPPHHHHHH!!!" Prue screamed against Hannah's cunt as her body spasmed with release.

Prue locked her lips around Hannah's clit and started sucking hard on it as she drove her figners fast inside her trying to bring the older woman off. She could feel Rex's thrusts becoming more frantic and had a feeling he was close to filling her up with his luscious cum. She slammed her pussy tighter against his pounding cock and heard his cry as he buried himself completely inside her and let go.

Suddenly Rex let out a blood curdling scream and burst into flames. Prue licked harder at Hannah's cunt hoping the older woman wouldn't notice her coworker going up in flames. Hannah heard the scream but had her eyes closed and was so lost in her own pleasure she barely noticed. She humped forcefully against Prue's face as she felt her orgasm start to wash over her. "Fuck, I'm cummminnnnngggg...." She cried slamming her pussy tight against Prue's face as she coated Prue's fingers in her juices. Suddenly Hannah let out a loud scream like Rex's and burst into flames. When she was gone, Prue sat up on the desk and looked at the two piles of ash that littered her office floor. "Cute, my bosses were demons." She said softly slipping off the desk and pulling her skirt down. She quickly moved to her desk chair, sat down and called her sisters to let them know what had just happened.

sexygirl76
sexygirl76
1,528 Followers